Adultery With the flow, turn by turn - by Softcorexx
I asked him to sit. I went in. Atul was awake and he was in the toilet. I asked him to which he said wait he will be out in few minutes. I took that opportunity as chance to change the clothes. I quickly took my gown and lingerie off and wore panty and the robe which was warm and covering me fully till my calf. I came out. Jai wanted to leave but I asked him to wait as I went to make coffee.
Atul was out. He called me. We both went in the room. Atul was looking pale. He asked about Jai. I told him he is the pharmacist. He helped with medicine and also dropped him here as it started rain. Atul thanked him.
Jai suggested him to take medicine immediately and one whole glass of electral water. Atul took it. He thanked again. Atul asked me to give him coffee or tea. I said I am making it.
It was still raining outside. Atul was well drying himself. I was done with coffee. I gave him the cup and went inside the room. I checked for Atul. He was fully slept. I came out and closed the door.
Anjali: He is sleeping.
Jai: He is on medicine. That is strong
Anjali: But he slept whole day
Jai: He is having food poisoning and almost drained now. I have him medicine to help to recover digestive system and sleep till morning. Body heals better in sleep. Don’t worry. He should be better in the morning.
Anjali: Thanks a lot.
Jai: No problem
Anjali: Sorry, I forgot to give you money.
I was looking for money and then I realized something. I went in other bathroom and picked up my skirt. I took the wallet out and came out with money and skirt.
Anjali: How much?
Jai: No worries. Its ok
Anjali: It is for medicines
Jai: OK. Rs 120
Anjali: (handing over money). I have one request. Little odd
Jai: what?
Anjali: I don’t want Atul to see this skirt like this. Can you dispose on the way for me. (I was not sure why I asked this to him. But sometimes you get brain fog and I think I was in the same).
Jai: OK. (smiling)
Anjali: Why are you smiling?
Jai: I have never heard and seen such incidence in my life. To be very frank, I see this a lucky day for me. Sorry it is not for you.
Anjali: Why?
Jai: You know it.
Anjali: How?
Jai: I have never seen any girl as beautiful as you. You were in shop and in store room with me. You touched me all over. I saw something which I shouldn’t. You are so beautiful to resist.
I was standing there listening his words. Though little outrageous but still good to hear in polite tone.
Jai was simple man. He never tried to touch me or take my clothes off. He was in better situation than others till now but he behaved so good with me like a gentleman. His words did magic to me. Even in that bad situation of the day it brought smile on my face. I was blushing and hiding my face of the shame of the skirt incidence. I was stupid to bring the skirt out and initiated the dialogue again.
Jai: What happened? I am sorry if I have offended you.
Anjali: No not at all. I am sorry for your trouble. You are really gentleman.
Jai: You are really beautiful and s…..
Anjali: ..and what?
Jai: I mean beautiful and sexy… sorry
Anjali: Don’t be sorry. Its ok.
Jai: Let me leave now
Anjali: Thanks for all the help. I donno how can I repay your help
Jai: You can, if you don’t mind.
Anjali: How?
Jai: (fearing).. can I kiss you …just once
Anjali: Jai…. I thought you are gentleman but you too are same.
Jai: I am sorry. But you are like a dream queen for me. I have never seen such beautiful girl in life. My girlfriend left in college for foreigner who visited Goa. Today first time any girl touched me so closely. You made my day and I was greedy to ask you more.
Anjali: hmm.. Jai can I do something other than you kiss me or touch me.
Jai: No its fine. I never wanted to get it paid. With or without all, even without helping you if I would have seen you then my wish would have been same… to kiss you once.
Anjali: (blushing…)
Jai: Sorry for all. Shall I leave now. Its late.
Anjali: Thanks Jai.
Jai was leaving. I could clearly see him little let down as his wish was unfulfilled. How could I kiss him like this. I am married and my husband is sleeping in the other room..
I again saw his face. He was wearing his shoes with eyes down. I thought what if he had done anything wrong in the shop in the store room without power and light? He got the medicines. He dropped me home when I requested. He did all for me. Can I fulfill his basic wish?
My legs started moving toward him. I went next to him. He was done with wearing his shoes. I came close to him.
I said sorry Jai. I was to thank you fully. I raised my hands and took behind his head. I pulled his face towards mine. He was fearing but there was nothing to fear. I moved on my toes little up and moved my lips towards his. There was little stiffness in his body. I moved very close to him. I brushed my lips to his. His body stiffened further. I opened my lips and went to grip his lower lips. I can still feel sense of fear in his body. I got his lip in my lips. I sucked it gently. In next 5 secs his body calmed down. He was no more stiff. I took his upper lips in mine and sucked it. His hands came to my waist. He was holding me from my waist. I started getting wet and wetter. I just sucking him forgetting everything now.
Suddenly I felt a cold wet hand over the curves of my naked waist line. I created tremors in my body. Yes string tying robe was undone. I dint move for a second out of shock but later I yanked his hand off my waist. But his hands came back on the naked waist and he gripped me in. Our lips were still sucking each other. I wanted to finish it but it had already lit the fire. His hands on my waist were gripping me hard and he was now equally sucking me. I was aroused and started conceding him. I don’t know but the guilt of yesterday was now yesterday. I was deprived of sex just for 36 hrs and now I am again losing it to someone else.
I build up courage and again took his hands off. The flaps of my down were open now. Both my breast were half visible covering my nipples. I saw Jai. His eyes were full of lust. I saw his trousers which was having big bump. I started fearing the situation. I turned around and was above to move towards room.
He charged in and held my tender breast from the behind and started to squeeze and before I could react he pulled me back. He made me turn and lifted me little to his height and locked my lips with his.
There was a tussle between us I held his biceps and tried to get rid of his hand over my boobs but I stopped resisting once he open my robe fully till the shoulder. I was shell shocked as he open my robe and my droopy boobs flung out to life. My struggle ended and lust took over me as he cupped my naked boobs with his rough hand and my tender nipples nibbled between his teeth.
The feminine lust arose and I started to hiss as he bite my waxy flesh and bite my lower lip as he licked around my areola. I pulled his oily hair as he was sucking my melons. I closed my eyes and feed my boobs to him and kept enjoying his sucking and squeezing and tongue swirling around my nipples.
The tickling in pussy was making me rub my thighs against each other in standing position itself. Jai understood that I was at a point where I cannot say no, So he came up and kissed me lips and nibbled it and guided my right hand towards his groin while both hands were busy playing with my melons.
I was getting restless and I raised my leg and placed it over the sofa and picked up the edge. His face went down kissing my boobs, belly, and belly button.
I unzipped his pant and unleased his monster, his member came like dragon spitting precum over my hand. I rubbed the precum over his shaft and slowly stroked it from base to tip. He didnt wait any second, he took robe out of me and there I was only in one panty. He touched my pussy over panty and felt my warm dripping pussy with his fingers.
As his rough fingers touched my tender wetness I shuddered and in no time he started to rub his monster against my pussy lips over the panty all along. I bite my lips and moaned and he tried to poke his monster inside my pussy as he drilled his cock on my cunt lips, ahhhhhhhh I moaned and he held my boobs.
It was impossible for him to penetrate with panty cloth one. He moved his hands to the waistband of my panty and in one shot he took it to the toe. I was in no mood to go back and I came out of it. He moved to the sofa and sat on it. His 7” inch monster was standing like a rod. He pulled my hands towards him. I was like hypnotized came standing nude infront of him. He took his fingers to pussy lips. He tried to separate them out. I was leaking like anything. My legs spread further to give him more access. His hand went to my back and he pulled me towards him. Both my knee bended and I was on him. My legs were around him with knee bending. My pussy was touching his thighs and making it wet leaking all juices. It was hardly a distance of 5 inches. He moved his hand behind my butts and lifted me.I moved up and now was positioning my pussy lips over tip of his dick.
Fffffffffssssssssssss… We heard the sound of flush from the bedroom. It was like breaking from a sleep. I was stiffed there and so he. I was not sure what to do and we heard another flush sound in 10 secs. It was enough signal to stop. I quickly jump of him and took robe and ran to the other bedroom side. I wore the robe and Jai was quickly dressed up. He opened the door and moved out. I came behind to see him. He kicked the bike and was off to his way…out of sight…
I gathered all the courage to open the bedroom door. I was Atul was sleeping. I again heard the flush sound. I was now fearing but went in the bathroom. Due to heavy rain the water was clogging outside and which was making flush sound now and then which was coming from bathroom window.
I gathered all the courage to open the bedroom door. I was Atul was sleeping. I again heard the flush sound. I was now fearing but went in the bathroom. Due to heavy rain the water was clogging outside and which was making flush sound now and then which was coming from bathroom window.

Continue…….

Flush sound saved me from committing the crime. It would have been disaster if I would have allowed Jai to have me fully. God is great and do everything for good. That sound was temple bell for me. I saw Atul calmly sleeping on the bed. I went near to him. He was looking so innocent in sleep. Who will think that this man is making me naked everywhere. Atul is like a child. He wanted to play with me fulfilling his fantasies which are outrageous and at the same time will boil in anger if something goes wrong. I fear him. I am lucky till now to escape those situations. Atul is complete man. Why should I go to somebody else for few minutes pleasure. I will not allow anybody to touch me even. I have man, beautiful and handsome. I like to be with him. He loves and satisfies all my need. What I need more? ….

I slowly lifted the quilt and went in the bed. I circled him from waistline from behind. My boobs were kissing his back. Jai got me super wet but I was left in middle. My women needs were still unfulfilled. Without any guilt I open the knot of robe and parted both the flaps. I was full nude from the front. I lifted my leg and kept on Atul’s. My hand again went on his waist and slowly started sliding down to his manhood. I touched his dick. It was super small and soft. I started playing with it over his shorts. I didn’t know to make it hard. Always I have seen him hard when he is without clothes. May be in sleep I cannot do it. I started kissing him on the neck, legs touching his legs and hand playing his flat dick. It was raining and weather was pushing me once again to feel a man. I lost myself in playing with his dick and ended up squeezing it hard. Atul made some sound but again went in deep sleep. I was getting horny and horny.

I came out of bed and moved in living room. Living room sofa reminded me of the moments when I was almost given up to Jai. I took a pillow and moved in soft cushioned sofa. I was little restless as I was missing Atul a lot. I wanted to satisfy myself. I was not able to pass the time. I powered on TV and started browsing channels. My fingers stopped on the same local channel which was showing all adult movies. To my luck they were running one more movie. I saw two girls kissing each other. They were rubbing each other. I hear about it but never watched in movies.

Somehow I glued to that movie. It ignited fire in me to bigger extend. My hand went inside my robe. I started to touch my pussy with my thumb. Touch started in rub. My hand continue to rub my pussy through the thin panty material, slow circles, up and down...slowly I pulled the thin piece of material between the pussy lip, sliding the panties off entirely. Now I had total access, and I can see everything. My right hand was more persistent with the rubbing...my shaved pussy glistens with the moisture. Tight circles around the clitoral region, suddenly middle finger disappears into my pussy... I let out a big sigh and moan, I was moaning hard and then I heard loud sound of bike at the main door. I stopped immediately. I felt like Jai was back. I peeked through the window hiding myself. Someone was on phone. He finished the phone and left. It broke my rhythm. Movie too went into group sex. I didn’t like that. I changed the channel and started watching local news on rain. Not sure when I caught the sleep.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: With the flow, turn by turn - by Softcorexx - by rombyzomby - 01-01-2020, 08:35 PM