Adultery With the flow, turn by turn - by Softcorexx
Atul: Bastard…. I will kill that man and his friend. Did he do anything wrong to you
Anjali: (started feeling Atul’s pain and thought of not telling full thing else Atul and her life will be complete shattered). … No before he could touch he friend called him that you are off of restroom. He threw the clothes and ran away.
Atul: I will report to security officer.
Anjali: (crying.. crying) I don’t want to be in Goa anymore..
Atul: Sorry Anjali for putting you in all this. It is my fault and I was about to pay for it.
Anjali: What you have paid is not less. I was not never in such situation in life earlier.
Atul: I am extremely sorry.
Anjali: Let us go back
Atul: Going back early will raise eyebrows of other. Let us stay here for next 5-6 days and then we will go
Anjali: No Atul. I fear people here
Atul: Don’t worry I am with you. Let us not do thing in public..
Anjali: (stopped crying) Atul I love you. I was in complete fear. I am vulnerable without you. Never leave me
Atul: I will never. (kissing her lips)…
We kissed and went to bed sleep without any act tonight.
Well during mid-night, Atul woke up and went to restroom. He came back after 15 mins. I asked if he is fine to which he said he is having loose motions. He went 2 more times till morning. I guess he got food poisoning after eating those to samosas in the theater. We had some medicines which we took but he was not getting well. I started looking on mobile for local doctors but due to Sunday all of them were off. I looked for local hospital but doctors were not there. I asked Atul if I need to call ambulance and go for emergency care to which he said no. He took some fruits and water and went to bed.
I decided to look for medicines from medicine shop if not doctor. They usually know what doctors are ordering these days. In my home town they are equal to doctors except surgery part.
I quickly wore a saree and went out to look for taxi. Got a taxi which took me to the market. I kept him on hold and went to shop but it was closed. Neighbor told me that medical shops are also closed on Sundays. He said look for 24 Hrs shop. I went to the given address. I got one medicine. Pharmacist was young man. He was all the time looking at me. He said he will be getting better medicine by evening as his supply is on the way. He said for the time being I can give to him these medicines. He also gave me electral powder. I took his visiting card. I came back and gave medicines to Atul as advised. He was happy to see me taking care of him. It was almost noon. Atul was only going to eat very blend food so I ordered plain rice and dal for us. He took medicines but went to sleep. I was alone passing my time watching movies. Local channel were showing some English movies. Those movies have tons of nude scene and sex all the time. Movies were showing how a single girl was having sex with many boyfriends. I was shocked to see how a girl was having sex in her bedroom while husband was mowing the lawn outside. It reminded me of the scenario when Atul was sleeping and I went to bath with eventually ended up me roaming naked infront of that man. I was getting wet seeing movie. In next scene same girl was in departmental store. She was short of money and to paid shop keeper by allowing him to such her boobs. With no sex since last night I was getting little horny. (I was getting fucked by Atul 2-3 times in a day since last 4-5 days). I went in to see if Atul is well and if we can have some play.
It was 6 pm. I entered in the room but Atul was not there. Atul went to another loose motion. I saw him when he came out. He was looking weak and I was getting afraid now. We need to pass time till tomorrow morning to see the doctor.
I called pharmacist (his name was Jai) to see if he got his supply. He said he will be getting it in 30 mins. I can come. I told Atul I am going to buy better medicine as they are available. I came out of guesthouse and he was looking little dark with light drizzle. I went it and change saree to skirt and top as it will be comfortable if it gets more rain. I took my folding umbrella and came on road for taxi. I got the taxi and went to shop again. By the time I reached it started raining heavy. We reached the shop. I came out of taxi and asked him to hold for me. I went to shop.
Anjali: Did you get your medicines.
Jai: (staring at me) its on the way. Should be here in 10 mins.
Anjali: (went back to taxi). Please stay for 10-15 mins.
Driver: Madam I have to go. Please pay my fare. I cannot stand on hold. Take another one when you go back
Anjali: Ok. Here is your fare.
Taxi left and when I was coming there was big gust of air and water which gave me such a big jerk that my umbrella went flying in air. I tried to run behind it and catch it but it was away higher and out of my reach, finally out of my sight as well. I was completed dejected losing umbrella. It was heavy rain and I was fully wet in no time. I came to shop.
Jai was looking at me. My skirt was wet and water was dripping from it. My top was not thick and now due to water it was sticking to my skin. My bra was also wet and was now clearly visible under the wet top. I was a treat to watch for anybody there.
But the rain was too heavy and there is no cover near the counter like a sunshade or a parasol and as I rushed forward towards the counter he opened the door for me to avoid the rain and I understood that and came in. "Thanks" I said in a polite way and shaked of the water off my hair, the wetness made the t top to stick to my body and was transparent and looking at it has further contributed to his arousal.
He looked into my eyes and as I started to look around searching for something:
Anjali: how much time more?
Jai: Let me call and check.
Anjali: Is there no one else around here?
Jai: No. Usually it is closing time here.
He was constantly looking at me. I was wet, water was dripping, my fair legs and thighs were showing glimpse of goosebumps along with tiny water droplets. Previous 5-6 days were roller coaster for me. Certainly standing in short shirt is now nothing big for me. Many people saw me naked, some took advantage and last night I lost my control. Series of events were like a movie story.
It was raining hard now. Water was flowing fast on the roads. I called Atul. He didn’t picked up. I left message about rain and waiting in medical shop. I also left shop number incase my mobile doesn’t work. Guesthouse was few KM away. If I walk it will take 1 hr and in this rain it was not possible. All thoughts started coming in my mind.
I started feeling little cold now. Gentle breeze in rain was cold and I was pretty wet. I saw myself in mirror. I was standing tall and sexy. My skin was glowing in two tubelights focusing on me. My legs were shining with water looking like pearls on it. I tried to wipe my legs and then what I see… My God, I didn’t realize how transparent my top was. I was almost standing in bra in front of him. My bra was soaked up in water and was very heavy.
I saw him in the mirror admiring me quietly. He was not like others who wanted to tear my clothes and eat me up. He was quite simple man. He quickly moved his face on other side as I caught him in the mirror. I was alarmed, exited, anxious and a million other thoughts went through me and gave stir in my brain on what he was thinking.
I moved inside the counter area to a corner which was away from mirror. There was a stool and I sat on it without asking. If somebody notices then that person will feel that I am shop owner. I felt a little uneasy of sought and my look accidentally fell on the car that just stopped near the shop.
I felt a little uneasy of sought and my look accidentally fell on the car that just stopped. A couple came out of the car. Man was looking handsome hunk. Girl looks like down to earth. She was wearing an orange caprice pant exposing off her neatly waxed legs and a white t-shirt. She has a nice structure and looked innocent and was doing something in her mobile. By then I understood what he want.
He noticed me watching the girl and gave a naughty smile and blurted out innocently that he want a condom. As I heard it there was sudden rush of blood and my heart was racing at knots, it was the first time someone has spoken me for a condom other than my husband. Its been only twice in the bedroom when Atul asked for putting a condom.
Remembering the naughty little things I really blushed infont of him and my cheeks have turned rosy red. My husky voice trembled as spoke
Anjali: I am not the owner
Jai: (pitching in) …One minute please, which brand do you want?
Man: Moods
Jai: How many?
Man: (looking at me) 10.
Jai: Sure
Jai came near to me and bent down. His eyes were next to my bare thighs. He opened a drawer full of packets of condoms. He pulled out few
Jain: (asking again) Which flavor?
Man: Strawberry.
Jai: (picking and giving to man) Rs 120.
Man: Asking his girlfriend. Strawberry is ok.
Girl: I was chocolate.
Jai: (asking me can you please give me that box with Chocolate written on it?
I was shocked. Why he is asking me to give. I felt of denying but my nature is not like that. I stepped down from stool and bent to pick up the flavor that homely girl is looking for (homely is joke now).
As I bent down to pick the condoms from the lower drawer both the men’s eyes fell on my cleavage. Things started getting hot. As my eyes caught him starring at my lustrous cleavage he simply blushed, I handed him the condoms. Jai handed it to that man and he gave me the money and dashed off to the car once again. Before he has gone out of sight, as I was still watching he laid his hand over her shoulder and gave a little squeeze to her firm right boob. I wondered what a nice show it would be for the Jai.
I again sat over stool. Yesterday after close encounter in the mall I was very upset and angry. I didn’t had any sex with Atul. Now he is not well. Afternoon movies reignited me for sex and by this time my sexual urge has doubled. I was desperately searching for means to satisfy me. My body was aching for a massage of the eternal pleasure. It was still pouring outside in the darkest of night and the clock struck 8 and there were no signs of any delivery of my medicines.
Anjali: When I am going to get the medicines?
Jai: Let me check.
He called the person. That person told him that he cannot reach on the time. He suggested him that last week he delivered lot of boxes of that same medicines and asked Jai to search again.
Anjali: What did he said?
Jai: He said that last week he gave to lot of packets and I should have some.
Anjali: So, you don’t know about your stocks.
Jai: That medicines is on the run now. Lot of people are getting ill. I am selling that everyday. Also many people take it from my elder brother and he do not make proper entries. (went inside room to search).
Jai: Can you please help me.
Anjali: OK. (went inside)
Jai: Can you help in the searching the medicine
Anjali: These are lot of boxes. How can I know. I don’t know medicines
Jai: Showing me one empty box. This is how it will look like.
I started looking into the boxes. There was on big box I opened it and started looking into it. I was feeling like it should be in it as there were many boxes with the same starting alphabets. In searching the medicine box I forgot that I was bending beyond my limits. My skirt was up and my legs were fully visible from back. I bent further to read the names. My waist was on the edge of the big box and I was inside the box. My legs were hanging and my panty must be visible to anyone looking at me. I got the box. I called Jai to verify. I was excited and bent further to lose the balance. I was about to fall on face inside big box but two hands grabbed me from my bare legs just below my skirt. Those hands were very cold. They saved me from falling down and pulled me back and now I was touching ground again. Touch of those hands raised all the bells. I quickly disconnected from his hands.
Anjali: Thanks for helping me
Jai: No problem. I was just holding you to save you from dropping down.
Anjali: Yes. I was off balance.
Jai: Show me the box
Jai: Yes. This is the box. We have 10 strips. Glad you got it.
There was big thunderstorm and light went off.
It was pitch dark. I was scared. Jai told me not to worry. He asked for my hand. I have gave him in the dark. He raised his arm which accidently touched my boobs. It was electric shock for me as I was already aroused a lot due to recent events and weather. He roamed his hand from boobs to my arms and I too moved my hands. Finally he got hold of my hand. He gripped it fine and asked me to walk slowly behind him. We were taking baby steps and slowly came out of the room. He asked me to stay at one place. He moved inside the dark shop like a pro. He opened few drawers and finally lit a candle. It was sight of relief to see world again.
Jai: I am going to close shop now. Light wont come again
Anjali: Oh. I need to get taxi. Can you help me please?
Jai: OK. Let me drop you to taxi stand.
Anjali: Thanks for the help.
There was nothing I could do. Jai was looking man whom I can trust. I came out of shop. Jai did formality of closing all the light switch and locking all key drawers. He came out and moved counter in. He pulled the shutter down and locked the shop finally. 24 hrs was written on the shop. I was surprised to see him closing the shop. But I didn’t want to question as I got the medicine I needed.
We both stepped down. Jai got his bike out from the side parking of shop. We saw light came again now. Jai said don’t worry, light came but I have closed. Brother will open it tomorrow early morning. Nobody is going to come in rainy night.
He kicked the bike. It was new looking bike and it started in two kicks. He asked me to sit. I came and to sit one side. He said it is raining and it is slippery out. It would be safe if you can sit crossing. I was reluctant but with no options. I moved near the seat. Raised my right leg which moved around to go other side. I made at short jump and moved over the sit. My tight skirt was not ideal wear on the bike sitting across.
Skirt rose further up. It was showing ¾ of my thighs. 2-3 inches up and it would show my panties. I was feeling shy, aroused, excited and afraid all at the same time. He put the bike in first gear and it gave me a jerk. I quickly grabbed his shoulders. We were on the way in two minutes we reached to taxi stand. He braked the bike and both my boobs crushed his back. I felt it clearly and I am sure Jai too would have got the feel.
I was already wet and it was raining slowly now. There was no taxi. I asked Jai if there is another stand. He said yes. We moved to left side and he started driving little fast. There was sudden brake due to one dog crossing the road. I had my hands holding his shoulders tightly which helped me in avoiding big crash of boobs on his back. But on wet leather seat of bike I skidded hitting my front of pubic area to his back. My tight skirt bought from local store was not of high quality and I heard of it tearing from both the sides where it was stitched poorly and was having two small cut for leg movements. I moved back and now saw that my skirt was very much teared on the side to see clear cuts till panty area. Both the teared ends were hanging.
Anjali: Jai, I have a request
Jai: Yes. Tell me.
Anjali: Can you drop me to my place please?
Jai: But I need to reach my home.
Anjali: Please drop me. I don’t see any taxi and it will be horrible to go along in night.
Jai: I understand. I will drop you.
Anjali: Thanks a lot.
Jai: No problem.
He asked for the address and I told him. He said his bike is out of petrol and he wont be able to come back. So we stopped to a petrol pump. I quickly jumped from the bike and adjusted my skirt to hide the slit.
We got petrol filled. Jai started the bike and asked me to sit.
Anjali: Can you take bike out of pump area first.
Jai: What happened?
Anjali: Please.
Jai took the bike away. I went to him.
Jai: What happened.
Anjali: My skirt torn off from both side. I didn’t want sit infront that guy.
Jai: Oh sorry.
Anjali: No problem.
I pulled my skirt further down to hide the slit area and to cover my thighs. I moved my leg cross the seat and again jumped at little to sit on the bike. We started our journey again.
It was almost 2 km from my home. We were already in the deserted area. There was big hole on the street. Jai tried of avoid it but we went it in and his bike silencer went in water and biked turned off. I came down. He kicked again and again and after 5 mins it started again. It was big relief.
Once again I came near the bike and raised my right leg to sit. That tear went up till side hook and my skirt came off completely. My right leg was hanging in the air on the other side and I was standing on my left leg. Skirt came down falling on the street. I was there standing mute in only panty. I quickly came to previous position and picked my skirt and wrapped around myself. Jai was looking all and he couldn’t believe what he has seen. He surely had glare in his eyes. I was not able to react. I wrapped skirt and this time I sit in one side position holding skirt with one hand.
Jai asked me to move the skirt area between us and hold me from my waist. I did same. Now I was holding me from waist almost wrapping him with my right hand around his belly. My right boob was crushing his back. Even a small jerk or brake was making me touch him fully from my right side.
I was feeling very shy and cursing myself to wearing such skirt. But what if I was in saree? May be skirt was savior. God knows. I wanted to cross last 1 km as soon as possible. My right hand which was around his waist and over belly slowly started slipping down. My elbow area was touching joint of his right leg to his hip. Rest of the arm was almost over his manhood. There was small jerk and my hand went on his manhood hitting slightly. I felt his hard dick to which he got little uneasy. I moved my hand up again and now rather wrapping my hand around I was hold his shirt button from the belly area. It was quite uneasy between balance myself and my skirt.
We were next to the guesthouse and speed of bike was good. I asked Jai to stop quickly and he braked hard. My right hand was hold his shirt button and hard brake took his button off and my hand landed on his dick. In fear of falling of bike I ended up taking support from anything coming on the way and I ended up holding hard dick like a joystick. He literally jumped over his seat due to sudden squeeze. I realized the mistake within seconds to release it and I stepped down from the bike to stand aside.
Jai turned over me and seeing my skirt again falling down on the street. I was standing in top and panty infront of him. I went down and again picked the skirt to wrapped around my waist. This time it was clear treat for him in rainy night. Beauty of my fair legs over my over sexy body was enough for him to stay there and not moved toward his home.
Anjali: Thanks for all the help
Jai: No problem. It was God’s say today. (handing me the polythene bag with medicines)
Anjali: So nice of you.
Jai started sneezing himself.
Anjali: You can come inside and wait till rain subside.
Jai: No, I am good.
Anjali: Please come. You can look Atul as well. I was not able to talk to him in last 2 hrs.
He parked the bike and we came in the house. I asked Jai to stand in living room handing him the towel. I didn’t want to show torn skirt of Atul so I quickly went in bathroom and took my clothes off. I didn’t have clothes there as they were in the room. I had my lingerie and gown there. I just put on that and came out drying my hairs. Gown was short 4-5 inches above knee and was semitransparent. It was light peach color and my lingerie were little dark red. In bright light you can easily make out of it. I knew that well and hence I just switched the tubelight off and put on small lamps. Still having beauty like me in short gown, wet hairs and romantic lamps were too tantalizing for him. Seeing me his face again blushed.
[+] 1 user Likes rombyzomby's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: With the flow, turn by turn - by Softcorexx - by rombyzomby - 01-01-2020, 08:34 PM