Adultery With the flow, turn by turn - by Softcorexx
I was shy but Meenu was cooperative.
Meenu: full legs and bikini area?
Anjali: You do bikini area as well. Usually I do all at home by myself.
Meenu: That is visible as you look recently waxed. I guess before your marriage
Anjali: How come you know?
Meenu: I can see light mehendi on hands and legs.
Anjali: Good. I will do full legs.
Meenu: Try full + Bikini.
Anjali: No. I think I am ok will legs only.
Meenu: I will do Bikini free for you.
Anjali: (reluctantly) OK.
Meenu: Please change your clothes to that gown.
Anjali: Do I need to.
Meenu: I know your skirt is short (smiling) but for the sake of saving it from wax you can wear that gown.
Anjali: Where is the change room.
Meenu: Guided me to the corner
I moved in there. It was not full change room. Kind of area with three side wall and a curtain which is 1 feet above the floor. I pulled curtain to cover the block. Came out of my skirt and wore the gown. Gown was little funny. It was loose (general fitting) and has only one three hooks on the front from chest to wait. Lower section has opening starting pussy area till knee.
I came out and went to Meenu.
Meenu: Thanks Madam. Can you please lay on the bench. I will start it
Anjali: Will it pain?
Meenu: Little bit. But you will enjoy hot wax.
I went to bench. It was soft cushioned with leather on top. I was sitting and the Meenu came with hot wax.
Meenu: Madam, wax is little hot. We need to wait for few minutes.
Anjali: OK. I can smell it. It is nice
Meenu: I make it home.
Anjali: Home???
Meenu: Yes. Good part is I use good quality ingredients, my decided perfume and importantly it last long. I can spread all around and have to wait for few minutes before I use strips.
Anjali: Nice.
Meenu: Madam, can you please lay down fully.
I went full on my back stretching my body and legs. Meenu came to me and smiled. She open the gown slit and saw my legs. I was feeling shy and feeling little goosebumps. It was new for me.
Meenu: Madam, if you don’t mind can you take panty off.
Anjali: Panty? Why?
Meenu: I will be doing bikini area as well. My wax is home made and not thick like other one. It is good for skin but not for your clothes.
Anjali: Can you do bikini first and then I can wear before you start legs
Meenu: Not exactly. Wax is soft. I will apply full and we have to wait 10 minutes then we can use strips.
Anjali: Fine. Let go and remove.
Meenu: Don’t worry. If you are ok I will remove
Saying this she moved her hands to my panty elastic. I was kind of ready. I just raised my butts and there she pulled both elastic from both the sides. Slowly it started moving down… exposing pubic area, my pussy.. came to thighs..of f the knees…through the ankles and out. He took the panty and kept in the box near by.
She was looking on my shaved pussy.
Meenu: You have done good job earlier. I am impressed.
Anjali: I am very shy. Never ever been nude infront anyone like this (I know the truth).
Meenu: I am sorry for this. I am sure I am not the first person (winked)…… I mean you are married
Anjali: (dying of shame)… hmm
Meenu: Let us start before wax cools down.
She was little shameless. She unhooked lowest hook and spread both the flaps of gown making full legs and pussy visible. She pulled my legs little apart to get full access of legs. She had on roller which she dipped in that wax box. She took the roller and started rolling on my legs. Wax was hot but bearable. It was making great feeling. I was laying down on the bench. Meenu’s hands were touching me.
I was feeling a slight tingling as she did so. Her hands were soft and she was lifting and moving my legs sometimes from calf area and sometimes from thigh area. In few minutes she covered both legs. I was laying half nude there. Meenu said wait for few minutes. She went and changed music. It was some English music with songs with erotic voice. It was making my life worse. I started feeling little wet down under. Meenu asked to brave as she will be now using cotton strips. She started pulling hair using strips. That was little painful but equally erotic which was making me wet and wet.
He strips travelled from ankle to knee to thigh and now finally near pubic area. She must have see my pussy which was little wet now and might be dripping slightly. In few minutes. I was done.
She asked me to turn over to complete the legs from back side. Getting nude from front was different and from back was different. It was more erotic as you will be showing all below you waist.. you ass, legs.. and you cannot see the person. I was laying down. She again started moving wax roller over me. She said I have some hair near butt area which she will clean. She applied wax everywhere and asked me to wait.
Suddenly my phone ranged. It was Atul. Meenu picked and gave it to me. I told him that it will take 20-25 mins more. He said he will get his shaving done then. After disconnecting Meenu told me that wax is more liquidy so that wait for 5-10 mins. I said ok.
Again phone ranged. This time it was Meenu. He picked up and screamed. “Wait I am coming don’t give to others”. He disconnected. I asked if all fine.
She said he wanted to puy that LED TV from neighbor who are vacating. They have asked her to pay money now to hold. Can I quickly go and pay them in 5-6 minutes. It is near by. Before I say No, I will be alone, Meenu, called Jyoti and she said Jyoti please watch this place from outside. Nobody should come it. I have customer here. I will be back from home in few minutes. I heard scooty starting and slowly noise faded away.
I was laying like this for 2 minutes and then was feeling little hot. I called Jyoti.
Anjali: Jyoti.. Jyoti..can you please on fan.
Jyoti: Coming inside, yes madam.
Hearing male voice of Jyoti, I was complete stunned. I was there naked from bottom.. show my ass and legs to him.. bigger problem I cannot move up and cover as whole wax was on my butt and legs.
Anjali: You get out. Send Jyoti.
Jyoti: I am Jyoti only. Jyoti Prasad. I am assisting Meenu but I take care of hair cut in other room.
Anjali: You please go out. Send Meenu when she will be back.
Jyoti: Meenu will take 30 minutes. She went home to pay money.
Anjali: She said 5 minutes.
Jyoti: He home is 2 km. She wont be here before 30 minutes.
Anjali: Oh. Entire wax will dry up. My husband will be back. Seeing me like this he will kill me. Can you please cover me with gown.
Jyoti: Madam, wax is not good for cloth. It will spoil it permanently. Meenu will fire me. I can finish your waxing.
Anjali: No, please cover me and leave. It is Meenu’s fault. She will pay for it.
Jyoti: Madam please understand. I can do it. Will save time and finish before your husband is here.
Anjali: Not sure what to say.
Jyoti: Trust me. We are professional.
Anjali: OK. Please be quick.
Jyoti: Sure.
Jyoti picked up strips. He touched my legs checking wax and said it was fine now to start
My entire body jolted with his touch. I just turned enough to see who is Jyoti. I saw Jyoti was a young man may be 25-26. Looking innocent with slim body. He was in old jeans and tee. Looking at me he smiled. I didn’t know what to do but I smiled back as gestures.
He asked me to lay straight. I was again back. He took the strips and started with the heel and back of calf area. His touch was soft. Being nude and cannot do anything was making me uncomfortable. Atul and Meenu wont be here for next 20-25 minutes. If he does something wrong then? Why he will do? …. ooooch..came out of my mouth when he pulled on strip off the calf. He said sorry.
Now he was on the thigh area. He was doing good. His hands were touching my thighs without any protest. He moved his hands to inner thighs and tried to make more space spreading legs. He said madam some wax in that area. Please keep loose. I left my legs loose. He literally lifted my one leg and kept little far.
Sudden gust of air entered my pussy and butt area. Feeling was so thrilling that I got goosebumps on every inch of my body. Jyoti would have seen that. He asked if I am ok. To which I said yes. His hand touched my inner thigh. I placed cotton wax strip. Moved his hand over it and pulled it back. It was bit painful but his manly touch was making it different. I started feeling more and more wet down there. There he put another strip on other thigh on inner thigh area. Did the same act. This time rather pain little moan (aah aah) came out of my mouth.. he clearly understood my condition that it is not pain.
He said madam thighs are all done. Just some butt area left which madam might have put to remove few visible hairs. I was already little horny and dripping. I didn’t say anything except.. hmm.
He took hmm as yes. He said sorry but I need to pull your butt area up. Saying this he moved his hand inside my tummy area and lifted little bit. My ass moved up and my body made little arch as my knees bended. I was still on my face with my ass up and knees on the bench. It was kind of doggy position. I was extremely shy but feeling kinky now. He took on strip and kept near butt hole and started pressing fingers on the strip.. once it glued.. he quickly took the strip off. It creating havoc in my body. Somebody spanked me on my naked ass. I screamed slowly. He again asked if it is ok. I said finish quick. He said last one. He kept another one. Since he was doing both in quick succession he didn’t move on the other side. Again he glued it to area and pulled it again. However this time after moving he was little dis-balanced. His hand touched butt hole area and my vaginal lips which were wet already. I couldn’t control the touch and shock and quickly came down flat on stomach. He said madam waxing down. Let me apply cleaning oil.
He quickly grabbed cleansing oil and started applying over my thighs, calf and butt. He took fresh towel and cleaned up back area. He asked me to turn other side. I took the turn. Now after so long exposure I was not feeling that shame. He saw me top to bottom. Half naked. Beautiful waxed thighs, legs, and pussy area… his expressions changed. I had one eye contact with him now and saw him now eating with his eyes. I knew it was late. I wanted to finish. I saw his jeans was showing his erection. He got the same cleansing liquid and he applied on legs till knee. He was looking into my eyes which cleaning them by towel. His eyes were having a different glare which was making me weak again. He took the oil and came near to me. He applied it over the thighs… he hands moved upward and travelled to entire length and width of my thighs. He was constantly looking in my eyes. He took some more oil and applied on other leg. It was already 20 mins. I took control of situation and said .. please do it fast. You just apply, I will clean. He was looking into my eyes more and more and his eyes were full of lust and passion. I started fearing him now. But my pussy was dripping like well. He cleaned my thighs and said little more on inner side. He moved his hand on inner thigh and give little pressure to spread them. My weak legs moved apart giving him full big view of dripping pussy and inner thighs. He took some more liquid and started applying on my inner thighs. He moved ahead and now was standing next to me looking at me. He face was hardly 6 inches away from my chicks…I was looking away… suddenly he made as soft thick pinch on the inner.. I turned towards him to give him stare… I looked into his eyes…he was hardly inches away now… before I speak something.. his fingers touched my vagina…. I will say dripping vagina….my mouth opened…words stopped… his another finger reached there…..one was touching right lips of vagina and other was left..it wet and oozing cum.. he gave me hard stare…came near to me…..his lips were very near to me….and he poked his fingers inside my pussy…..entire finger went it giving me electric shock.. my body arched up and I moved my butts up in natural movement to eat his fingers…his lips at the same time came on mine.. he quickly moved finger in and out in splash of 2 secs making most of my situation..his lips tied my mouth…and he was smooching me.. my butt was moving towards his fingers now and my body was weakly submitted to him… I moved both my thigh inwards and squeezed his hands tight .having his finger inside my vagina…..still smooching him… that was a big orgasm.. I got..I released my legs…took his hands out..saying no.. But he came infront of me…between my legs.. I was still on bench…. He unhooked both the remaining buttons of gown.. I was already in front open top.. He started opening my buttons to which I protested… he moved his hand down and pulled his zip down…his hard monster was out now.. it was like a rod… must be 6 inches…he grabbed me by butt..and lifted me to move me to the corner of bench…. I was not that weak now after the orgasm.. I gave him push and came off the bench on the floor. He came near to me….and I started moving back to curtain area… he grabbed me from behind ..only ending up in taking gown off…I was only in short top… bottomless. And standing naked showing my butt.. he came behind me..pushed me in the wall his hand went down moving my thighs apart… he positioned behind me pressing by back by his chest to the wall… his hard dick was now touching my bare butts… I was in full fear… I pushed him again…. He moved back and was about to come back on me again but … we heard scooty sound… he quickly ran away to his room…. I was behind the curtain.. I quickly wore the skirt and was out.. Meenu was in.. she said sorry… for late.. but was in disbelief to see me in dressed… cleaned and walking.. I gave her Rs 200 and without talking a word to her came out of her parlor…. I started walking away ..and saw Atul walking to towards me….. I started running towards him…He saw me.. I just kissed him on the road…. Atul was so surprised on public display but took it sportingly.. he asked are you ok.. I said.. I was missing you… Let us have one coffee break… and we moved far far looking for coffee shop…. We saw a good shop… we entered in it.. It was A/C shop. Door has air cutter.. as I reached on the door way sudden air entered in my skirt…. Since Skirt was think it was full down but air touched my bare pussy lips….. I just realized that I forgot to wear my panties which I left in parlor in that box….
To be continued….
Air was blowing inside my skirt and touching opening of my honey pots. It was still little wet and I dripped a lot in parlor.
Atul: What would like to have?
Anjali: I will take on cappuccino.
Atul: I will take same.
We got seated on a small table. It was tall table with two bar stool chair. Chair was rotating. I was sitting facing billing counter and Atul was on the side almost showing in back.
Atul was talking about his family and friends but my mind was not there. I was still living the parlor incidence. It was third time in four days when I lost control and was about to be fucked by someone other my husband. I was slowly moving into guilt feeling.
Is this world so bad? Why everyone is taking advantage of feeble woman. I am married and why my vulnerable situations were enjoyed by lusty and shrewd people.
Am I doing mistakes by wearing short clothes?
Am I wrong in allowing Atul to do what he likes or fulfilling his fanstasies?
What I was fucked in Tattoo shop or at home by David or in Parlor? Last two were so near.
Atul: Anjali..Anjali.. what are you thinking? Where are you?
Anjali: Nothing. I am good. Just was thinking if I should wear such short clothes? I think we should go in our limits.
Atul: That is fine. It is just one of rare moment of married life. Let us enjoy next 6 days. I will not ask more after these 6 days. Trust me.
Anjali: hmm
Atul: I am very thankful that you are so cooperating. Even after beach incident.
Anjali: I have more to confess
Atul: More?
Anjali: Yes, more.
Atul: Tell me
Anjali: Please don’t be angry on me.
Atul: Tell me
Anjali: Our relationship stays on trust and I don’t want to hide.
Atul: Tell me without fear.
Anjali: (very slowly) that day in garment shop, when you went pay for undergarments and I told you that door was not closing..
Atul: Yes, then?
Anjali: I was changing and then a cockroach jumped over me to which I screamed and that salesman opened the door. He saw me topless..... please forgive me.
Atul: What? I will kill that bastard. How could he?
Anjali: I was fearing same. I am afraid of your anger.
Atul: I mean this is wrong. You were changing and he opened.
Anjali: (fearing wrong and covering up) ..Because I screamed. May be to save me.
Atul: He could have knocked.
Anjali: I thought same but if I keep you in his place then what you would have done
Atul: I would have knocked.
Anjali: Think as my husband. If you were standing there and I scream, what will you do?
Atul: I will open the door…..ooo.. I get it
Anjali: Problem was door was not locked. Else even I screamed he couldn’t have open the door.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: With the flow, turn by turn - by Softcorexx - by rombyzomby - 01-01-2020, 08:33 PM