Adultery With the flow, turn by turn - by Softcorexx
Before starting the tattoo, Atul asked how much it will take. That man said 1 hr. We asked his name to which he said Bali.

By the time lady Artist was in. She took me in the inner room put the lights on. It was kind of couch bed where I was asked to sit comfortably. There was table with lot of ink and tattoo tools. She started with tattoo on my thigh. She made the outline which was not coming good. I called Atul. Atul came inside and said this is not good shape. Since it will stay very long we wanted it to be correct. Lady said he will correct it. Atul went out saying he will be back in 45-50 mins . I said please stay here I am alone. Since lady was doing the work he was ok. He said he will go for a smoke and will buy some juice for me. Atul left the room.

Lady was very novice. She stretched tattoo to wrong shape. I literally shouted on her as if she didn't know then why she is doing. To my raised voice, Bali entered the room. I was sitting on the sofa with my skirt well above my thigh. Almost panty visible. To my horror lady was holding my leg. Bali asked what is the problem. Lady explained. Bali saw and shouted on her. He too was convinced that tattoo went wrong. He said he will correct it. I was hesitant with him. I asked him

Me: No other lady artist?
He: We have two, one felt sick and other one is here.
Me: ooh, I had to get a tattoo done but now what shell I do?
He: no worries. I can help you to correct the design?
Me: par….Aaap… (stuck up with a man, how to say no without hurting him?)
He: what happened I am professional, I did this many time, mainly for ladies.
I bit hesitated, my hubby doesn’t want me to get tattooed by any guy, I was also very shy in doing it.

He asked lady to stand and he sat on the stoo before I realize.

Lady was offended and she left. She closed the door while leaving.

He: so, where is design page?
Me: this one, mermaid.
He: just lift your skirt so I can make it.

I was scared, how could I lift skirt further and show him my naked milky n silky thighs!!!

He was ready with all his tools to tattoo me.

I was in dilemma to make it or not, anyway my husband is out for 45-50 mins and he doesn’t know about me doing in front of a stranger. He must be thinking I am getting the tattoo done with that lady. I turned and lift my skirt so now complete legs will be naked, however, he could see my panty and smooth milky thighs.

I can see my thighs shining into his eyes, he asks me to lie on the bed. Also, he put some perfume candle which was so romantic and reminding me tonight’s plan with my husband. First time I was so naked and close in front of any other than my husband.

He asks me to confirm where to put the tattoo head. I was very shy and thinking.

He holds my legs and made right leg straight so he can have look at inner part of the left thigh. He cleaned that part with cotton and put small injection so I get less pain.

I made bit sound and grabbed his shoulder with my hands very tightly, my nails were making their mark on his shoulder. He took his tool and started designing my thigh, he made a mermaid there, it was hurting, he gave me a pill to kill the pain, he took 15 mins to draw mermaid correctly. It was so hot, he removed his t-shirt, he was having all tattooed and muscular body. I was feeling more excited now, first with the thought of a stranger touching my milky-silky thighs and now looking to his muscular body, my panty was all wet and he could see it. The pill he gave was relaxing me also getting me bit excited.

He: I see bit uncomfortable and it is critical design now. Can I come little closure?
Me: yes please (this was a mistake)
He lifted my right thigh and kept on his lap, he positioned himself in between my thighs. My skirt was up completely because of this action.
He used his rough hands to make this position, I could feel his hands on my leg and thigh even after he moves to my left leg.

He was not touching my panty at all, which makes me comfortable with all his acts. He now asked me to fold my left knee so he can access my inner and back part of the thigh. He then bends his knee in a vertical position and kept my left leg on it.

So, the position is, my left thigh is in air and leg on his thigh, right thigh on his left thigh.

He said,” I finished this but it will be great if I make tiny flower at the start of your thigh”. He was pointing above my panty line. I was breathing heavily with a high heartbeat. I was not in a position to move. I said okay.

He lowers my panty from one side, I was feeling shy and closed my eyes. He said

He: look if I move it side it might touch the mermaid tattoo and it might pain. Shell, I remove it so it will be comfortable?
I didn’t react, I can’t say yes to a stranger to remove my panty.
He didn’t wait for more, he pulled it slowly, unknowingly my hips lifted in air (inviting his action). All the time he was touching my silky legs from thigh till foot. He must have got my juice at his fingers, because of the wet panty. He licked his fingers like he was eating gulab jamun (Indian sweet with sugar syrup)

He started making the design at one side, starts from lower back at panty line till upper part of the thigh. I was covering my pussy with top and now my top was wet with my juice. My face was red with shame and desire. After 30 mins, he was done. He asks me not to wear panty for 2 days. I was feeling shy and super excited. Now he said,

He: you should go for another tattoo near your breast
Me: no I am okay,

He then insisted me to have a tattoo on my breast, I was not sure.
He said it will be free.

Not sure why I said my hubby will be back.
He said dont worry. He will make quick ink tattoo which last for 3 days. It will be surprise for him

I was in mix thought.

He holds both of my shoulders and looked into my eyes directly. I don’t know how, but I said “Okay”

I was just sitting, waiting for his instructions. But he was not bold enough to undress me. Instead of removing my top, he just the lowered both shoulders of my top with boat neck.

As I was weating strapless bra it was full access to him.

pointing to my bra he said – He let me remove this, it is very uncomfortable.
Me: no, but mmh.
Okay… And he lowered it little to see top of my boobs.

I was not disturbing him, after all, he was doing his job and my erect nipples don’t want to be hidden anymore. They were poking from so unbranded bra. I was feeling shy as well, but my pussy juice was increasing etching between my thighs.

He kept his hand on my right breast and pulled it closure to left, so he can get access to the side of the breast. There he made another design. While making the design he was touching my both breasts with his hard and rough hands. He could feel my breath and heartbeat. My nipples were erect and inviting him to suck and crash.

While making tattoo my single hook bra came off. I was fully topless infront of him. Since he was holding me over the bra my bra was in his hand. He rather putting it on me just threw it on the side table as it was disturbing him in his work. For him it was nothing but for me it was shock of my life. My both the boobs were fully naked and Bali again kept his hand on bare boobs to compelte his tattoo.

Those nipples are like 1-inch strawberries standing straight to get access to his mouth. My body was completely wet with sweat. And my mouth was open with heavy breath.

He suddenly pressed my left breast and said
He: your breast is a dream breast for every man. I can’t hold even one by both of my hands…
I didn’t react or I was dumbfolded, just bite my lower lips by closing my eyes tightly. He kept tattoo tool aside and hugged me tightly.

I was in utter shock. Didn’t realize when I he started rubbing my pussy on his strong erect dick over the skirt. My legs were apart and his hands were massaging my ass tightly. He was excited and now he started kissing my lips, he didn’t waste time and started sucking my tongue. Suddenly I got a call from my husband.

I came to my senses and try to get out of his grip and grabbed my clothes. He didn’t force me. Just asked me to wear the only top. I took my pant and kept it in a polybag. The skirt was bit short and thin. I was looking like not wearing anything inside.

He was kissing me a min ago and now I am leaving the place like nothing happened. I was worried about tattoo on breast. I came out of room. Lady was on the door. She took me out where Atul was holding phone. He said why i was not picking. To which i said I was far from phone while tattoo making was on.
I moved out with Atul. I was silent after recent misadventure. I was thinking Atul's call saved me. How stupid I was. How can somebody do this to me so easily. Am I that fool or I am slut. Atul poked me and asked

Atul: why are you so queit?
Me: Nothing. Just tired.
Atul: Why? All fine?
Me: Yes all good. She gave me painkillers so I am feeling little down and slow
Atul: Let us find good place to sit and talk

We reached near by beach area and sat on the rocks near by.
I was still in Skirt and Top.

After 10-15 mins rest, Atul asked me to show the tattoos. I said no here in public. I will show you when we will be back. It was 4 pm by then.

Atul was getting restless as he want to see tattoo.

Atul: Show me dear
Me: No Atul. Its on my upper thigh. This is public place
Atul: Started looking around. Let us move near to that rock
Me: You want to see... hmmm
Atul: Yes, I cannot wait...pls

We moved near to the rock. It was big rock with couple of trees behind. We went at bottom of rock. Rock was covering us from all the sides except top where we had open sky and front where we have see. Anybody passing on beach can see us but others cannot.

Atul looked around both the sides. After 2 mins he said,

Atul: Anjali nobody is near by
Me: No, people come fast. I dont want to
Atul: Whats the issue. If somebody sees then it is still thighs.
Me: I am shy
Atul: Oh, yesterday we did all on the beach, he winked..
Me: Yes, that was mistake. We should not do. It was dark and we were covered from all the sides at our guest house.
Atul: Same is here. Rock is covering. Just 2 mins, pls show me

I was still. Atul came next to me and started lifting my skirt. Skirt was already 2 inches above knee and now he lifted further up.

Atul: Where is the tattoo
Me: Atul please dont do here
Atul: OK. I am not talking to you
Me: It is on right thigh, little up

Atul went on his knees. His face on next to my thighs. He saw both the sides last time and then slowly moved skirt up.

He saw glimpses of mermaid. He lifted it further above. My panty was visible now. I was in full shame. He was seeing full thighs now.

Atul: Beautiful
Me: OK. Happy now?
Atul: Let me see in more light.
Me: Atul, it is enough.
Atul: No let me see them in light and he dragged me little out
Me: Atul we are moving out. Someone will come.
Atul: I dont care.

Atul: Wow, beautiful. Your fair, waxed, perfect shaped thighs and tattoo are making it so sexy
Me: Thanks. Now done?

Atul moved little down further and moved his face next to my thighs. He was now 2 inches from my thighs. I asked him again, done.. let us move. I tried to pull skirt down but Atul was not hearing. He went deaf. He moved those 2 inches and now his lips were on my mid thighs. He kissed me 6 inches below pussy. He was hold other thigh way round. By any means I cannot bring skirt down as his hands and head were preventing small skirt to cover my modesty. He was mad in kissing them. Soon he was 3 inches above. Kissing mermaid and my thighs. He started licking it now.

I said Atul please stop. Atul raised his on hand and signaled me to go queit. I stopped resisting. He was kissing me more and more. I too started dripping little. My hands moved to his head and started playing with his hair. His lips were now on my pussy area. He made a big kiss which gave me 440 volt shock. His hands moved behind me now. He was holding my butts and kissing me on my pussy lips. I was totally caught in his act and lost the control and vigil of surrounding. He then moved his hand inside my panty touching my bare butts and squeezing them. I was breathing heavy. I closed my eyes.

Atul: What a beauty you are Anjali
Me: just moaning....
Atul: I love every inch of your body... so beautiful... so soft.. so silky..
Me: Atul, enough now. Let us go to our room
Atul: Oh ho, so my wife is now hungry for.. ...
Me: chhii... shhhh, let us go
Atul: Why to fear. Nobody here.

Atul looked around. It was around 4:30 pm now. Nobody near by. We were still next to rock by few feets out in open. Still now easily seen.

Atul again moved his hands inside skirt and was quickly on my bums and pussy. Skirt was making a problem for me to properly enjoy. I was already half surrendered to him. He again looked around, unhooked my skirt and slowly pushed down. I tried my best to hold it but it was on the ground. I was standing in short top and panty now. He looked at me and said, you should wear bikini here. I said no. It is too revealing. He said why to worry, we are on beach and nobody knows us.

Saying this Atul quickly darted his lips on my lips, pressed my boobs and was again on my thighs.. I was again holding his head and hairs...

He moved my panty on little side ways...giving a peek to pussy lips.
Sudden flow of air on pussy lips made me shruddered...

I just closed my eyes... Atul was kissing me, my panty on was on the sides now ... he was having full view and access to pussy lips... and for the first time.. he darted his tongue on the opening of my pussy....it was already wet and his tongue made me dripping and leaking badly..

My body started getting stiff..I was hold his head tight and was myself pushing his face in and in to my pussy... feeling of somebody licking the pussy lips made me spread my legs more.. and Atul got more access of my pussy.

I was on the verge of orgasm and then he rather licking it.. got hold of my clit he took it in mouth and sucked like anything ..

I really scremed and moanned.. and got my first orgasm by oral sex

Atul was not aware of how hot I was feeling.. he was enjoying his own sucking and kissing.. after that big wave .. I was more calm.. I opened my eyes.. to my horror I saw .. a local man in his 40s was watching me from 30 feets... words were not coming out of my mouth. I started pushing Atul's head away to which he took wrong signal...He thought I am enjoying it and he sucked further....

Rather hinting Atul that someone is watching.. I end up saying .. Atul my panty....please stop... Atul thought I am having problem with panty getting soiled ....he in a flash put his hands on the panty waistbands and pulled it down with in two secs.. my panty was got stuck on my knees and Atul again buried his face to my pussy... I was watching that man watching me like a road side slut...That man moved 5 feets near to me..
Every few secs he was coming near and near.. Atul was kissing and licking....grabbing my bare ass now....at man was now 10 feet far from me... He was having one big bag on his shoulders... He was looking me with hungry eyes....

I was fearing something wrong... just collected some energy... and in loud voice said.. Atuuuul...enough. not here please...

Hearing me .. that man quickly moved away from there..

Atul got the hint..he moved back.. I pulled my panties up..quickly wore my skirt.. was showing angry face to Atul...

Atul was now back in the reality... he said sorry.. he got carried away..hold his ears. he again said sorry..

I was now calm... danger passed...I said its ok... I was telling him not to take risks in public places..somebody will caught us...

He realized it.

Atul: Sorry Anjali
Me: Its ok. Not to do this again in open
Atul: Yes. My bad
Me: hmm.. you are getting naughty
Atul: You are so sexy, cannot control
Me: I am wondering if you are the same person who will not allowing me to wear modern clothes back in our town
Atul: Can't help. We need to follow society norms
Me: I know. Then why to get in trouble here. Why not we keep it simple
Atul: I know Anjali but I was enjoy our remaining 8 days with all the funs and fantasies
Me: I am scared of your fantasies.
Atul: I am with you. Dont worry
Me: I hope you dont have wrong fantasies.
Atul: I know. You are only mine and only mine. So no need to worry
Me: I am happy. You are so much loving and caring and possessive about me.
Atul: Yes, I am. I cannot think of you with anyone in this life. You are mine. My personal...
Me: What private?
Atul: (quiet)..
Me: What personal?
Atul:............... my personal whore.

I was about to hit him playfully but he ran away...on the beach side.

I started running behind him

We were now near to water...

He was running hard and was quickly out of my reach..

I stopped to take my breath. I screammed ... I am not talking to you...

Atul started walking back towards me....

He was again holding his ears and saying sorry..

I was making sad face.. He was very calm.. walking towards me.. near and near..

just when he was few feets away... he took water in his hand threw over me and started laughing..

I too did same and we both were spreading on each other...

in no time we were quite wet...

Atul ran towards me and lifted me his arms..

I was shying but he was looking into my eyes...

Anjali I love you.. saying his he kissed me on my head...and then on my lips.. I was melting in his love and the bummer...

He casually threw me on the stand..

My single hook strap bra broke down in the event...I was sure of its poor quality in the morning but took it as no option.

When I stood up my bra inside top fell on my tummy. My top was wet and my boobs and nipples were poking out.

Atul was me and came quickly to me..

Atul: Anjali your boobs are visible
Me: I know. That poor bra hook came off when you threw me
Atul: Sorry
Me: Over that you made me wet.
Atul: Sorry again. But what to do.
Me: Give me your inner sando
Atul: It is also wet.
Me: Still give me please.

Atul quickly took his Tshirt off and then sando.

We squeezed it to max. We again moved back to the rock area.
I was bold enough now.

I asked Atul to cover me and look if somebody is coming.

I quickly took my top out. Bra came falling down on the ground.

There I was standing topless on the beach (well covered by rocks) but at the same place where I was bottomless few minutes back.

I raised my hands up to wear the sando. Both my boobs were open to view.

Since they were wet and we had slow breeze. was making my nipples hard.

I wore the sando. It was man's size and Atul was taller to me.
Though I was wearing but without top my cleavage was showing big. It somebody move the shoulder strips littel side ways then my boobs will pop out quickly. I quickly wore my top.

My condition was much better than earlier now. With layers covering my nipples and arola were covered well. Light breeze was drying clothes faster.

It was around 6 pm. I asked Atul to go back.

Atul looked at me. Said we are good now. Let us buy remaining clothes from good mall so that we have good clothes and no bra maulfunction.

I had no option. We started moving towards good mall near by
Since my clothes were still wet and I was not wearing any bra, I was reluctant to go in big mall. We decided to see small mall or women clothing shop first. We saw one good multilevel shop. Since it was weekday we didn't see much crowd there.

We entered in the shop. Doorkeeper was looking at me as I am not well dressed. But when he saw Mehandi still showing in my hands and legs, he understood we are married and young couple.

We thought of buying inner wears first as trying out new clothes over sando will not be correct that too when it was little wet.

Me and Atul approached a salesgirl asking for women innerwears. She asked us to go on top floor on three floors shop.

We took stairs and were on the top floor. Surprisingly all were male selling bras and panties.

We didn't have choice so we moved ahead and approached a salesman. Glad to see he had his name tag on his tee.

Atul was quick to see and asked

Atul: Hello Sandeep, we are looking for her inner wears.
Sandeep: (Looking at me for few secs). What type?
Atul: I am not sure. I am new (he smiled)
Anjali: I need normal type bra and panties
Sandeep: Size?
Anjali: 32 C
Sandeep: Wait, let me bring.

Sandeep went in the corner and picked up few boxes.

He started showing few. I liked few ones. Atul was standing with no clue.
I finally picked 3 and asked for the trial room.

Sandeep: Madam, we do not allow innerwear trails.
Anjali: Why? How can I see whether it fits properly or not
Sandeep: Madam, we understand but inner clothes directly touch your skin and leaves sweating. People oftenly comes here rom beach and they are not clean enough for us to allow them trial
Atul: Anjali, if you know the size then let us buy one which you can wear. if it is good then we can buy more here.
Anjali: But Atul if doesn't fit well then it will be waste of money.
Atul: Not to worry. I think it should be ok. Let me buy this first.
Anjali: Wait?
Atul: For what?
Anjali : (feeling shy) I need to buy panties as well. Those are soiled.
Atul: Hmm. Dont shy here atleast.
Atul: Sandeep can to show some panties as well.
Sandeep: Wait let me bring? (and he went)
Atul: Poor man didn't asked for size
Sandeep: Here are few branded ones.
Atul: How you picked 36"-38"" size?
Sandeep: We know. We were sure of 32C but we asked for confirmation. Looking at madam and knowing her bra size it is now easy to guess panties.

Sandeep was in mid 20s. He was very normal and we didn't take his talk either way.

Finally I selected few panties.

Atul: So if are decided let me buy one pair which you can try and confirm to buy more.
Anjali: OK. Then these are ok to me
Atul: (pulls out his wallet) how much Sandeep?
Sandeep: You have to pay down stairs.
Atul: Gosh. Just to pay I have to down?? Can you hold money here?
Sandeep: Sorry sir
Atul: OK.
Anjali: Let us go down and pay.
Atul: You stay here and try. By the time I will pay.
Sandeep: Here are the item tags and just show me the bill.

Atul went down the stairs.

Anjali: Where is the trial room?
Sandeep: Let me show you.

Sandeep moved in left side and then right side, I was following him.
We finally reached dead end of shop with no visibility over stairs.

I entered the room with one bra and panty and closed the door.
Door was not getting fully closed.

Anjali: Door is not closing
Sandeep: Madam may be wood due to wet weather.
Anjali: Can you please push more
Sandeep: (pushing hard) but still door was not going in. It was stuck on the floor.
Anjali: I cannot try this way.
Sandeep: Nobody is here.
Anjali: Let me wait for Atul
Sandeep: Fine
Anjali: What time you close shop?
Sandeep: 7 PM
Anjali: Oh it is already 6:30 pm now. I need to buy few dresses as well.

While on the ground floor due to some system issue, Atul was waiting for things to be billed.

Anjali: Calling Atul - Hello
Atul: Hello, here system is down
Anjali: I am waiting for you. Door is not closing tight. Please come fast. Shop will close soon.
Atul: OK. I will be there. But if nothing is visible then you can close and quickly wear. We have anyway bought it.
Anjali: No, I cannot like that..
Atul: DW. This is proper shup. They cannot dare to pull door like that. You start. I will be there in few minutes.
Anjali: OK.

Sandeep was hearing this.

Anjali: Please take care if somebody opens.
Sandeep: No worries. Normally during closing time rarely people come upstairs.

I closed my door. There was still 1/2 inch gap. Hanged new bra and panties on the hook.

I was little scared but have no choice. I quickly took my top and skirt off.

I checked again and seeing all fine. I just came out of my panties.

I went to try my new panties but saw old was little wet. Thought of waiting for a minute to dry my skin but donno I took my sando out.

I was standing full nude in the room. I saw my boobies in the mirror and then my shining pussy lips. Was just thinking how I was on beach naked and Atul sucking them. It reminded me of that mid age man who saw me bottomless. Quickly I was back in the real world

I was standing just below tiny fan in the trial room. Cool breeze was drying my skin fast.

I was dry in 30 secs and then raised my hand to pick my bra from the hook. Suddenly something came out of bra fell on my foot. To my horror when I saw it was cockroach (from childhood Cockroach was my biggest fear). It quickly ran over my feet and climbed to my calf before I react. I couldn't control myself and screamed enough.

Sandeep: Are you fine madam?

I tried my best to push him off my leg but two more came in from the bottom of wet wood door. Rather replying Sandeep, this time I screamed further high.

Suddenly door opened and I jumped out. Sandeep was hold the door but due to fear I just jumped over him and quickly went hugging him burying my face in his chest. I saw saying cockroach, cockroach....

Sandeep saw them and as door opened they quickly ran away. Seeing all fine in quick 10-15 secs, Sandeep's hand roamed on my bare back from neck to lower back saying things are fine. They went away.

I just raised my head and saw behind Sandeep, a big mirror showing me full nude hugging him. I quickly moved away from him and was rushing into trial room again. Room was wide open. To close the door I raised my hand to pick the handle and to pull door to close, I end up showing myself full nude to Sandeep.

Sandeep was looking at me. He would have definitely seen something which he will never see again. A beautiful, young, married girl .. fully waxed....shining fair skin. .totally nude.. He got full view of my boobs for 2-3 secs.

I just closed my door. But Sandeep again opened it. I was standing dumb folded trying to hide my boobs with one hand and pussy with another. Before I shout on him, he gave me bra and panties which fell outside room during this event.

I just snatched it and closed the door. I was breathing very heavy. Quickly wore them. They were reasonably good. I wore my top and skirt and by the time I was out, Atul was there.

Atul: So fitting is fine.
Anjali: (was still in shock, very quietly). Yes. Fine
Atul: Let us buy more
Anjali: Let us go to new shop
Atul: If thing are fine then let us buy quickly from here. It is getting late as well

Atul: Do you want to by strapless?
Anjali: Yes
Atul: Asked Sandeep for Strapless
Sandeep: OK. He went and got some good pairs.
Anjali: Picked two. Atul these are fine.
Sandeep: Madam, please try them sizes differ with style
Anjali: No, i am fine.
Atul: But you do not allow people to try right?
Sandeep: But I see you are genuine customer.
Atul: Thanks

I was wordless. Took them to the trial room.

Outside:
Sandeep: Sir, I would suggest you to buy some sexy lingerie for her.
Atul: What is that?
Sandeep: What usually actresses wear on movies in bedroom.
Atul: Nice idea. Let Anjali comes
Sandeep: Surprise her.
Atul: How?
Sandeep: Go to second floor. Tell Ravi, that I have sent you for lingerie. Size 32C and Medium
Atul: Fine
Atul: Anjali, I am going downstairs, going for pee break.

Anjali: Atuuuuuul.....wait
Sandeep: He left. Are you done?
Anjali: No, I am trying now.

Sandeep: Please do not stretch or soil them as I will be punished to pay if you do not buy
Anjali: Dont worry.
Sandeep: You are beautiful
Anjali: (feeling odd). Thanks
Sandeep: Your tattoos are good
Anjali: (wanted to dig hole and burry Sandeep). Mind your own business.
Sandeep: Sorry. But I thought are bold to have tattoo at those places.
Anjali: (to cover) I got from female Artist.
Sandeep: You are lying. Rarely females make tattoo here. Such good one can only from Bali's shop

I was loss of words now. How much Bali is known to people at this place.

Anjali: No. It was girl.
Sandeep: Don't lie. I hope your husband knows
Anjali: No. It was girl. Mind your own business. (Taking her bra off)
Sandeep: Hope no cockroach inside.
Anjali: No
Sandeep: Let me watch for you.

...and suddenly he pulled the door. I was standing topless. Before I could say any word.

Sandeep: Your husband should know the Artist of Tattoo.. right?
Sandeep: Let me keep eye on cockroach. With closed door I cannot..

I couldn't overcome his blackmail. Was standing topless and started wearing that strapless bra.
I turned around and now showing my back.

Sandeep moved in.

Anjali: Please go out.
Sandeep: Dont worry. Atul is out for 10 minutes min.
Sandeep: You have beautiful back, body, skin.. (kissed me on my back)

Anjali: Move out as I will scream.
Sandeep: Sorry. Wont touch you. Please turn around

I was ok with the deal. I turned around. No my bra cups were covering my boobs. My hands where behind to hook my bra.

Sandeep moved in. Let me help us. He came extremely closed and moved his hands behind my back and grabbed bra ends my hands.

He mocked of hooking them and then took the bra off suddenly in pretext of checking hook.

He said this is not the way to wear.

He moved my bra cups behind my back and hooked bra from the front side. Then he rotated bra to bring cups in front.

Now he raised bra up to by boobs which I was trying to hide by my hands.

I was speechless. He gently moved my hands away and there my both boobs were naked infront of them.

I was not protesting anymore though I was not seduced or wanting it.

He looked into my eyes. Saying.. you need to raise bra like this and move boobs inside it.

Saying this He cupped my left boob.. lifted bra and pushed half inside it and same he did for right one.

Before I speak something...

Sandeep: I have not seen any girl so beautiful... please forgive me....

He moved his face down, and opened his mouth and took right nipple in his lips and gently sucked it ..he quickly did it for left...and then moved my bra up covering both...

He moved back and closed the door...

I was taken back by all this. Quickly saw myself in mirror... in half mind I just gave it OK... Wore my top and came out.

Keeping my head and eyes down I moved out. By the time Atul was also back.

He was having big proud smile on his face and I was having opposite expression.

Atul: Anjali, if all fine then let us move down, we need to buy dresses as well
Anjali: But shop will close in few minutes. It is already 6:55 pm
Atul: No clothes shop closes early.

Atul: Sandeep, till what time it is open
Sandeep: 8:30 PM

I raised my face and gave him big stare. Sandeep winked and moved away.

I felt very bad. It was clear blackmail and molestation. I wanted to leave the shop

Then I again realized that Sandeep can still tell Atul about Tattoo thing.

We moved to second floor. Ravi showed some skirts, short dresses and tops and tees.

I was already down. I agreed to what Atul was asking for. Went in the trail room with few clothes when Atul was there.

Atul: Come out and show how you look in short skirt and tee.
Anjali: I am feeling shy
Atul: You have to wear this in public. You cannot be shy
Anjali: Ok.

I saw skirt was till half thighs.
I was keeping legs behind each other and finally trying to hide by hands and bending

Atul: Dont be shy. You are looking hot and sexy
Ravi: Madam it is coming good on you.
Atul: See, I told you. You are looking fine.

With so many encouraging words, I was again getting normal

I went in and tried another skirt. Just came out.

Atul: Wow. You are looking ravishing
Ravi: This is even better
Sandeep: (Was just smiling)

I took final dress. It was short dress with shoulder straps.

I went in and wore it over strapless bra. It was above mid thigh and revealing shoulders, arms and good portion of front and back.

I was shy to come out.

Atul: Please come out.
Anjali: No, let us now buy this.
Atul: Why?
Anjali: It is not fitting well.
Sandeep: Madam, it should be coming good. Show us if not good then we will get new.
Anjali: No
Atul: Is it really short to come out?
Anjali: Kind of
Atul: Anjali, dont worry till I am with you. Atleast come out and show
Anjali: Can you come till door.
Atul: Come out Anjaliiii

Atul scared me. I came out. For Sandeep it was nothing compare of previous incidences. Ravi had his mouth open
Atul: You are looking so hot that I ....... (chewed his words)

Atul: I want to buy this. Please change to your clothes.
Anjali: Are you sure?
Atul: Before you change your mind. I am going down to pay.
Anjali: Hold, let me change and come. (went inside)

I took of my dress and was again in bra and panty.

I was searching for top and skirt.

I couldn't see them

Anjali: Atul, do you see my skirt and top outside?

(By the time Atul already took tags and left for billing)

Ravi: Madam, it is outside. Sir is downstairs.
Anjali: uff, let me wait
Sandeep: Madam we can give your clothes, just open the door and raise your hand out.
Anjali: I will wait.

Sandeep took the clothes and knocked.

Sandeep: I am having clothes. Please take and hide your tattoos.

I was sure he was blackmailing

I opened the door and took my hand out. He didn't gave me clothes

Sandeep: Little more please
Anjali: Please give. Ravi is here.
Sandeep: He also went down to help in billing

I just opened my door further and took hand out further.

Sandeep kept clothes on my hand.
I took them with force but he was still holding other end. In opposite reaction I came out, hitting door and opening it fully.

There I was standing in bra panty and Ravi was watching along with Sandeep.

I used my another hand to pull clothes and Sandeep released it. Again with opposite action I went inside with jolt and slightly hitting the wall. My left boob came out of strapless bra..which left Ravi shell shocked. I quickly closed the door.

I heard a big laugh… it was Sandeep.

Ravi: Sandeep, this is bad. She will complain.
Sandeep: No she wont. Hope you had good show
Ravi: Yes. She is hot and sexy
Sandeep: Yes. She is too hot to miss.
Ravi: Atul is lucky to have body every day and night
Sandeep: Nice tits..sexy legs.. I need once chance...
Ravi: I saw that boobs... what a shape..round.. pink nipples.. looks like Tamanna Bhatia came topless.

All this was annoying. I wanted to kill them. Dressed properly and came out. Immediately went down.

I didnt wanted to stand in stop even. I came on outside in pretext of getting fresh air.

Atul joined with lot of carry bags.

I wished to pack dinner and return to our guesthouse.

We saw nearby small restaurant. Got fried rice, rajma and salad packed for the dinner.

Got taxi and started our return to guesthouse.

After a wonderful orgasm be both again went into sleep. I was not in mood to expose myself to anybody and requested Atul to stay at home today.

We have ordered food and had our lunch at guesthouse only. We watched couple of romantic movies and then evening we had good walk on the beach. It was uneventful day but best for me as I was happy to be normal after too much expose in last three days.

We decided to have good morning sex next day (like we had it today) and hence we went to sleep just hugging and caring each other. I usually get sleep faster but to my knowledge Atul was awake a much longer watching cricket matches.

Next morning it was around 6 AM, I was awake. It was beautiful day. Atul was snoring heavy. I killed him on lips but he was unmoved. I thought of allowing him one more hour sleep. I just moved out of room and closed the door. I bathroom in the other room across the living room was much bigger.
I loved it yesterday and hence was there today again.

Once I was fresh from morning needs. I decided to have shower before I get in bed with Atul again. Thinking about that itself makes me wet.

I went in shower. My perky boobs were looking so inviting. Nipples were hard in no time. Gentle lukewarm water when falling on my skin was so soothing. I was again in myself. Touching and rubbing naked skins. It was almost 10-15 mins in shower and then I thought of coming out. I just closed it and picked up floral towel. Slowing I was wiping water drops from my fair skin. I saw see couple of bite marks on my breast which were looking more pinkish after batch. Towel just touched my vaginal lips. I was not sure but why I rubbed it little hard which made tingling sensation in my body. Anticipation of next encounter with Atul was making me wet and wet. More I was touching with towel was making me more horny. Horny is wrong word for conservative wife but in actual I was getting hungry for it. I applied that mist again. So sensual, so erotic. I was done in few minutes. I picked up another towel and I just wrapped it around my breast. I was good length towel to make a proper cover around and was covering my mid thighs. I tied it on the side. Entire bathroom was filled of water vapors and mist.

I was in my thoughts when I opened the door of the bathroom and closed it. As when I turned around I see a man with big broom in his hand, standing and looking at me...I was standing motionless. Before I collect my energy and senses to shout, I realized that this the same man who was watching me on first day on beach when I was riding Atul...and when Atul was banging me in the balcony..

Full of fear, I just raised my voice and I asked him who are you, how you entered...

He said madam, I am David. I clean house every Friday. Owner gave me the key.

I couldn't say much but I quickly moved around the bed and was about to leave the room...but David closed the door..

David: Madam wait wait..
Anjali: later...let go..
David: Madam please listen
Anjali: get away from my way else I will shout..
David: Madam.. listen there is another man cleaning and dusting in the living room. Do you want to go out like this.

I was standing still, thinking what to do..I thought he playing tricks, I moved him aside and slowly opened the door for 2 inches. I saw another man cleaning the living room which in one the way to my bed room.

David was looking at me and I can see little hunger in his eyes.

I decided to move back in bathroom. I moved across the bed again to reach other part of room towards bathroom door. Being not my own house I was not in habit of moving fast in new room with lot of antics and furniture. While moving back to bathroom, my foot stuck to a table leg which was very old and was designed odd having small round top and leg spread across. From the top you cannot see and I got hit into same. My foot hit the bottom part of table and it was painful. Immediately sound of big oucch came from my mouth to which David quickly moved behind. I was standing there holding my raising my one leg and looking at the tow finger which got the beating. It was difficult to raise leg so I just moved behind and got seated on the bed. I bent down to check the finger which were paining. I was caressing my fingers and then saw two foots infront of me on the floor. I just moved up to sit straight and saw David was standing there.

Due to pain I completely forgot that David was there. I quickly realized it and was about to stand but David sat on the floor.

David: Don't stand, let me see.
Anjali: No I am fine.
David: It can be small fracture. Don't stand please
Anjali: Please leave, it is fine. It is just small hit.
David: Small or big will be clear in a minute. Let me test it.

Saying this he just pressed fingered little tight with his hand and I got another ouchhh..

David: Madam, its not fracture but you sit few minutes.
Anjali: No, I will be fine.
David: Hold on. Let me bring oil and just rub. Then you can move.

Saying this he quickly moved in bathroom and was back in 10 secs with a oil bottle.

Anjali: What is this?
David: Just simple coconut oil. Let me rub slowly to soothen your fingers else you wont be able to walk for few days.
Anjali: Not sure. I think problem is small.
David: Dont take risk.

He again sat on the floor but this time much closer to my foot. He took some oil in his palms and started rubbing toe fingers. It was mix of little pain and pleasure of soft massage.

David: How are you feeling
Anjali: It is fine. Some pain.
David: Oh, I know why it is. It because toe nerves are connected to full legs. Let me do it.

Before I understand the meaning. He moved his hands above the toe to my calf. I tried to resist but David holded me saying give me 2 mins. It will be fine.

He started pressing my calf muscles. Wow it was so good. In all I forgot that I was only in towel. Barely covering my thighs. I checked myself. I was well covered from the top. I wanted this to finish quickly.

Anjali: I think it is fine.
David: I think same.
Anjali: Can you go and check if other person is out of living room
David: Sure.

He went to door and opened slightly and the closed.

David: He is now mopping floor. Will take 10 mins.

Anjali: (Suddenly) Why I am here like this, Let me go inside bathroom and wear my clothes. I can wear and go out even if that guy is cleaning

David: Wait, first test if you can stand properly. Let me help.

David stand around me and gave me his hand. Without much thought I gave him myhand.

I stood up but as soon as I kept my toe on the floor with pressure it pained again. Ouchhh was the word which came out again.

Hearing this David, quickly moved his right hand behind me holding my right arm and left hand holding left arm. My was still only in towel and his touch was on my bare arms.I didn't realized when David tucked out towel end which was inside of my top part on right side. I was still focusing on my foot and my towel right end was out to which I was completely unaware.

He was simply holding my both the arms asked me to move two steps and see if the pain is there. I moved few steps and while moving he made more space between my arms and body.

As towel end was out and my arm was away..towel quickly go loose enough to came off on the sides and slowly started moving down with those two step movement my towel was enought down to pop my breast out of it. David was holding me tight. I tried to cover myself again but he didn't release my hands. Towel finally came of completely. David was hold my both the hands and was standing stark nude.

Anjali: David, leave me. My towel.
David: Wait. your toe. Is it paining?
Anjali: No its fine. release my arms. I need to cover. please
David: Don't shy madam. I have seen you enough earlier. Right now its pain we need to see.

How easily I was giving up my need of towel was senseless. He might have seen earlier but why now. I gave him little jerk by spreading and both the arms outwards. He released both the arms but it was my mistake. He quickly ended up holding from both the sides hardly inches away from boobs. I again moved my body right left to get out of his hands but it was quicksand. His both the palms were now on my boobs to my horror holding and cupping me much harder then earlier.

Anjali: Daviiiiid, leave me
David: Dont shout madam. Other person will come. Door is unlocked.
Anjali: (slowly). Take your hands off.
David: Madam you are in pain. You want your hands free to take towle. I am just holding you.

Saying this he came completely behind me. He released my left boob which I quickly covered by my left hand. He picked towel and gave me on my left hand to which I quickly grabbed it again leaving my boob open. David had enough time to grab it again.

Now I have towel in my hands but David was holding me from behind cupping both the breast fully. He started squeezing it.

Fear of other person coming in was not allowing me to shout or move out of his clutches. He saw slowly mauling my boobs. I was having towel which I was just covering myself over his hands. I can now feel his member poking my ass.

It created bigger fear.

Anjali: Please release me. My toe is good. What you are doing is not good. My husband is in another room. He will kill you.

David: Madam, I am helping you.

Anjali: No, you are doing wrong. It is force. I will complain and you will go in jail.

David: I think what you were doing on beach and balcony was even wrong than this. How about I tell this to all. Let me open the room and start with my work partner outside.

Anjali: Please, please leave me.

David: OK. Just 2 mins kiss and I will set you free.

Anjali: No. I cannot

David: You can. (he moved me to turn towards him).

I was already weak on my legs by that time. In no time he moved near to me. His face was hardly 3 inches from me. I was quite of surrenderred to his small blackmail. I was thinking of passing these 2 minutes as fast possible. He saw me directly in my eyes. In all David was stronly build, dark and almost 5'10". In all sense was just OK OK. Not handsome by any sense. I was trying to adjust to this man who is worker class, not so handsome or hunk, who is going to kiss me that too when I am nude. I was thinking and thinking.. and he came very close to me..

His lips moved to mine and our lips met, David's body sprung to life. My lips were so soft against his, and he felt as though he was melting into her body, becoming one with her. Kissing me deeper, he tickled his fingers through her soft hair. He moved his lips and grabbed my lower lips and sucked it. Then he took upper one and sucked it again and again. I was really shocked to get such kiss. He was expert like Emraan Hasmi. My body was in his hold and he was smooching me hard.

Losing control on myself, I just moaned as he glided his fingers along the back of my neck. Fireworks erupted in my body as his hands continued caressing my neck and bare back. The soft touch of his lips lit up a piece of fire which was there during shower and was well ready to burn Atul bed after that. He deeply kissed again and squeezed my body tight. He looked into my eyes and whispered in my ear, "You are so beautiful and hot. You are goddess"

Hearing him say these words made me more horny. I drew my head back as he kissed me along my neckline, slowly moving down to my upper boobs. I was getting crazy like hell.. my pussy was dripping like well. He kissed me on peak of my boobs.... taking right boobs in his mouth and sucking my nipple... and then left...

He turned me around towards bed. He released me and gave me a very gently push and there I was on the bed sitting nude. He move a step back and I moved a step back on the bed. He moved one more step putting he left knee on the bed and I was step back again. I was in the middle of the bed fully nude. My legs were straight and pinky pussy area was not first time visible to David. He grabbed my legs from the calf area and dragged me again towards him. I came sliding to him without any effort. He moved his hands to my hairs and grabbed it. He kissed me again on my lips. Pulling my hair and arching me down he kissed my neck and boobs. He release me then. I was lying on the bed. He stood up next to me. I was seeing him. He unbutton his pant and unzipped it. I an quick shot he moved his pant and underwear off. ..my God what I was seeing. He had a big hard penis. It was big and dark. To show his might he holded his shaft and gave me glimpse of its purple head. It was big. I didn't have fantasy of big one. He released his dick and got hold of my both the legs from ankle. He again dragged me towards himself. I was lying on the bed..came down toward him like wheels on by back. He slowly drifted both the legs on opposite direction. I saw what is coming. A quick NO came from my mouth. Too which David said just 2 minutes. I seduction of kissing went away. I was back again in my real world. But it was late for me. His tight hands moved my legs enough. He moved a step ahead inside both the legs. He bend little move to make the right angle of his dick to my leaking pussy. He released my legs and moved his hands to my butts and then sides of it. He lifted me the from side and started dragging me toward his dick. He positioned tip of his dick to pussy. He released his one hand and moved it over pussy spreading my pussy lips to make a perfect push. He rubbed them. I was saying NO NO but the rub on the pussy lips weakened my say. Still I was saying slow NO NO... NO NO moved to Thak Thak.....knock on the door.. the man outside was asking David David... where are you???
David got distracted as turned his head towards door, getting those 1-2 secs helped me push him aside and quickly move inside bathroom. I quickly bolted the door and was hearing there conversation.

David: Coming uncle. (moves and opens the door)
Uncle: David, what are you doing so long in the room.
David: Nothing uncle, I was cleaning floor
Uncle: For 30 minutes? I completed living room.
David: Actually, I was tired and took nap on the bed.
Uncle: David, I know you are guest here for few weeks before you start your job in Kerala. I thought it is ok to take your help but you are using house stuff. This is not good. Owner will fire me if they know I am misusing his place.
David: Sorry uncle.
Uncle: OK. I cannot trust you inside. Can you go out and clean patio,terrace and outer area. I will finish the rooms.

I heard both of them left the room. I was done with wearing my old clothes. Without making noise, I came out and peeked outside the room. I saw other man (uncle) was in kitchen area and David was not visible. Soft tip toes, I moved into our room and locked it.

It was narrow escape today. I should tell everything to Atul. Atleast about how people saw us at various place.

Should I tell him to move another hotel in pretext of boring place? I need to leave this place before David do something more.

I saw Atul was still sleeping. I took my old clothes off. Got fresh pair of under-garments. I was sitting nude on the corner of the bed to wear my panty and suddenly Atul grabbed me from behind. He was pulling me up in the bed. I was still coming out David's encounter but I dont want to hint Atul now (may be never).

I left myself loose and cooperated with him. He dragged me fully in the bed. He was only in boxer. From the window there was enough light coming in to see him getting nude. I saw Atul is having good dick. May not be as big and thick as Bali or David but still for me it was big. Since long I was fearing how vagina can take middle finger inside when I was hearing my friend's deeds. But in last 5 days I was easily taking Atul who must be 5+ inches. All in my imagination and suddenly Atul kissed me on my lips. His kiss was rough and doesn't carry feeling and softness which I felt in David's.

Atul was more novice infact. He was pushing my lips rather gently sucking them. one minute kiss was enough for him. He moved down and created space. I too supported him by moving my legs apart. He slowly guided his organ in me. I was ok ok wet to take him without pain. He started moving in and out faster. I was enjoying his happiness. Though it was not as erotic as it was yesterday. May be I was not ready.

Atul was busy in pushing in. I was looking around the room. Soon my eyes moved towards the window. To my utter shock David was watching from there. I wanted to hide but doesnt want to hint Atul like this. I decided to remain quiet. Window was behind Atul's back so Atul cannot see. I was not sure how much David can see.

I was trying to get calm but my eyes were going on Window. David's face reminded me of his misdeed with me. He would have taken all my respect, moral and dignity away today. I started boiling now. I wanted to take revenge from him. I started raising up. Atul saw me and he stopped. I playfully pushed Atul's chest back. He started arching backward and I started moving up. In no time Atul was laying on his back. I moved up and lifted my left leg and slowly moved up on Atul. I took his dick in my hand and guided it again inside my vagina. Atul was just looking at me and my action. I was not pro in taking rides like this but it is no brainer. In few up-down ..right left.. front back moments, I got the trick. I just need to move in front and back.. riding Atul. I was on him. Atul was holding my waist and I was slowly moving. I again looked into window. David was watching me. I was riding full nude topless, holding my own boobs and squeezing them... I took my hands to my head aread and started spreading my hairs..I was again looking at David in full anger and showing him his place... He is no one to touch me.. I was showing him who I am and whom I belong too.. my motion started getting faster and faster .....Atul was almost peaking.... I again gave hard look to David... before closing my eyes... in next 30 secs I got my orgasm.. Atul was already draining inside me... I bened over Atul. My boobs were crushing his chest.. I kissed him.... kissed him softly... gently...slowly sucking Atul's lips... his ears...his neck....

Atul was amazed. I saw David left the window.. I came off from Atul's top. Atul hugged me and kissed me again. He was more gentle this time. I guess he learned how i wanted from him. Wow .. what a quick learning..

I was full of proud that I showed David his place and escaped from that disaster.

Atul: Wow... this was awesome
Anjali: (Shy)...yes
Atul: Where did you learned all this in 5 days. Looks like you learned before marriage and was tricking me
Anjali: What?
Atul: Sorry, I was just joking. I was so surprised to see you this way.
Anjali: I got early from bed. Was browsing and accidently hit on link to video clip. Movie actress was doing same.
Atul: Hmm. So you are watching porn
Anjali: Dhatt.. It opened accidently..
Atul: No problem. If you are learning such tricks.
Atul: Anjali, can you bring some water and coffee please?
Anjali: Sure.

I started wearing my clothes to which Atul stopped. He was holding my hands and took my under garments.

Anjali: Atul, give me my clothes please
Atul: No. You have to go full nude and bring water. Then wear just aprin and make coffee.
Anjali: Noway. I cannot go out like this. Someone will see.
Atul: Who will see? We are alone here.
Anjali: Who said we are alone.. you know.. (was about to speak, then controlled.).. you know ..you know..
Atul: What you know ..you know..
Anjali: I mean, you know roaming nude will take your fun away of making me nude. Please let wear my clothes
Atul: OK. He gave me my panty
Anjali: Give me all the clothes
Atul: Wear that first.
Anjali: Wearing panty.. now give me bra
Atul: Now you are not nude. Go topless.
Anjali: Atul, I am not talking to you. You think I am slut
Atul: Sweatheart dont be angry. We are on honeymoon. Take you bra as well.
Anjali: (quickly snatched and wore it). Can you pass my night gown?
Atul: You are making me sad. Can you go like this atleast?
Anjali: No, I am shy
Atul: Please, for me
Anjali: No, tomorrow
Atul: Why not today?
Anjali: OK. Let peek outside, if safe then I will go.
Atul: (laughing).. you are saying as like I am pushing you in mid market.
Anjali: Please na. I am shy
Atul: Enough. Do what you want.

I felt like I am doing wrong with him. Sometimes back I was riding nude infront of David. Why I am feeling why. If something happens now then Atul is responsible and that way he will also learn.

I decided to go in bra and panty. I stood up and moved towards door. My heart was beating fast.
My hands were on the knob. I slowly unlocked and moved knob to left to open the door..
Thinking what if uncle see me this way? He is old man. What wrong can happen. Atul is awake..

I started pulling door inside and opened it for 1 inch. My heartbeat was double. All incidences happened till now were in absence of Atul. Here Atul is pushing. My heartbeat was getting faster and faster. I decided to open and move but, I pulled door little bit more and suddenly something came over my, my face..... it was my night gown. Atul threw it over me.

I saw him. He said, you were right. Let us keep fun part limited to enjoy them more. I got relief of life. I quickly wore the gown and moved out......
I wore the night gown and went out in kitchen. Nobody was there. I was making coffee and then David’s uncle came in. He was aware of us staying here. He said good morning Madam. I greeted him back. Asked his name to which he said Joseph.
Anjali: How are you?
Joseph: I am good.
Anjali: I heard one more voice
Joseph: That was my nephew. He is cleaning outside.
Anjali: OK. How often you clean?
Joseph: Every Friday and if called in between then I come back. I manage 6 such houses here.
Anjali: Good. So you have keys of all the houses ?
Joseph: Yes. Otherwise how we enter can clean
Anjali: But what if someone is inside and you open directly
Joseph: I understand what you mean. We not open room directly. We knock. If room is open then we clean it.
Anjali: What is someone is living room or kitchen and not ready to open.. I mean….I went quiet
Joseph: I got it Madam. But trust us we are not bad people with bad intension. It is Goa and we see all kinds of people. Sometimes foreigners stays in guest house and the roam without proper clothes and even open door when we knock. So for us it is not new and we too focus on our work. He don’t want trouble our job.
Anjali: You are so good.
By the time coffee was ready. I took the coffee with some snacks and went in room
Atul: Who is outside whom were talking
Anjali: House maid. Weekly guy.
Atul: OK
Anjali: What OK? You were sending me without clothes and then in bra panty which I got ready for you. Glad you gave me my gown otherwise I was on full display.
Atul: Sorry
Anjali: What sorry. I wont listen you anymore
Atul: Sorry baba
Anjali: No. I wont do all those things in public anymore. I belong to good family and I have some reputation
Atul: I know and understand. But we were always safe.
Anjali: No. That day on beach one person saw me without …. My skirt and ..panty..(I was barely speaking)
Atul: Whaaaaat? Why didn’t you told me
Anjali: Because you were in no mood to hear. You want to eat my tattoos then and there.
Atul: Sorry. It was big mistake
Anjali: I told you. No no more risks.
Atul: Yes. Will take care……..
Anjali: Now what are you thinking?
Atul: Nothing. I was just thinking that there was one time when I use to see something about other’s wife.. I used to think that I got lottery to somebody’s private part or naked legs…but today somebody saw my wife nude … sorry.. I mean half nude..and I couldn’t do anything… I should have beaten him
Anjali: I told you. You were taking risks. But it is not his fault. It is yours
Atul: I know. I am sorry.
Anjali: You kept telling, nobody knows us… even if seen no harm and then you have all those fantasies…
Atul: Hmm.. but true.. I am not feeling that bad as I donno who saw.. he cannot tell world that he saw your pussy…
Anjali: Atuuuuuuul… you are so bad.. I wont talk to you
Atul: …and you enjoyed.??? You too didn’t tell me till now
Anjali: I didn’t want to tell that time else you would have god mad.
Atul: Hmm… anyways past is past.. we will take care next time
Anjali: Next time ??? what do you mean?
Atul: I mean… we will be better safe..
Anjali: I didn’t get you. You still want to try but in safe??
Atul: Kind of. I have 6 days left in Goa.
Anjali: You are saying like after 6 days I wont be that good to have your fantasies.
Atul: No, I meant we are away in Goa and nobody knows… we will just safe enough and no more unwanted risk..
Anjali: I don’t want to talk.
Atul: Leave it. Let us get ready for outing
Anjali: Whom you are talking too. I am done. You go and get ready…..
We had our snacks. Atul had his bath. I didn’t move out of the room to avoid any eye contact with David. Atul was out. I was still wearing gown.
Atul: Get ready Anjali
Anjali: Hmm. What should I wear? What is the plan?
Atul: Let us go out for lunch, shopping and movie.
Anjali: You came here for shopping and movie? Or beach fun.
Atul: Sweetheart I came here to have fun with you.
Anjali: What do you mean by fun. I am not your toy. I am human.
Atul: Laughing a loud… I mean to enjoy our time together.
Anjali: OK. I am so tired to go in sun. Let us eat and shop. I am not fan of movies.
Atul: Who is going to watch movie? It is just spending time together.
Anjali: Atul, should I wear saree then?
Atul: No. That top and short skirt.
Anjali: In movie? Why ?
Atul: No saree. I just want you to wear what I like. Go and wear those.
I just went in. Opened the polybag having recently bought clothes. It was small skirt with plates 6 inches above knee. Top was floral printed having buttons in front and string a back to make it tight. I had them on. We moved out. Atul suggested to use taxi rather our car as we have no problem in finding roads and parking…..
I was well dressed in short skirt and top. We got the taxi. Atul asked driver to take us to restaurant for the lunch. On the way Atul was caressing my knee and thigh area. I was removing his hands but he was bringing it back again. I hinted him that driver will see to which Atul was not giving any value.
His hands were roaming from knee to thighs..inner and outer thigh. If someone see then they will feel how cheap I am. My beautiful legs were on full display in tax. The plated skirt rose further in act and was barely 2-3 inches away from my panty.
Suddenly Atul stopped his hands and whispered in my ears,
Atul: Anjali, your legs are not as smooth as they were 5 days back
Anjali: What happened. Anyways stop doing this
Atul: I think your legs are showing signs of hair growth.
Anjali: Oh. But they are not visible else I would have come in Saree.
Atul: Hmm.
Anjali: Let us go back, I will change and then we will come back
Atul: Forget it.
Anjali: No, it is embarrassing.
Atul: We can get it outside.
Anjali: No. I will do at guesthouse. It is costly and I have never done.
Atul: I guess, we are not worried for money here.
Anjali: I know, but getting it done parlor. I am shy
Atul: So you do at home?
Anjali: Yes. Me, mom and my sister we all do together.
Atul: But how will do alone?
Anjali: I know how to do. I have full kit…. Wait.. I am not carrying my kit…
Atul: Dw. We will find good parlor.
By the time taxi reached at our eat out place. It was quiet. Atul’s hair growth talk made me cautious. I quickly moved in the corner –wall side of the table. We ordered our food and finished it quickly. I was glad that everything is going normal and no more events.
We came out of hotel and started walking around. Atul saw a board - Meenu Beauty Parlor. We moved in there
It was small place but very well maintained place. We were hearing soft music on the speakers. One big bench table and couple of chairs in front of mirror. Atul knocked again. A lady in mid 30s came out of inner room. She introduced herself as Meenu.
Meenu: Hello
Atul: Hello.
Meenu: What all looking for?
Atul: She wanted to get her legs waxed
Meenu: Half or Full?
Atul: What do you mean by that?
Meenu: Till knee high half above that is full.
Atul: Thanks, but till where above knee
Meenu: (was shy). Full legs
Atul: Full covers till ?
Anjali: Atul, you are embarrassing her. I will explain her.
Atul: OK madam. But I want to be full clean, soft and smooth.
I went red face in shame. Atul was so stupid to say this. Meenu was smiling.
Meenu: It will take 30-45 mins. If you want you can and roam around or wait in open patio outside this shop.
Atul: No problem. I will go out for smoke.
Atul gave him money and left.
[+] 1 user Likes rombyzomby's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: With the flow, turn by turn - by Softcorexx - by rombyzomby - 01-01-2020, 08:33 PM