Adultery With the flow, turn by turn - by Softcorexx
He took off his tee abd and went in bathroom and started the shower after 10 mins. I was still combing my hair after wearing my new saree. He was taking a bath. He too shouted for towel and underwear. I kept his underwear vest and pants on bed. I went towards bathroom with the towel the door was open. Atul had his shower. He pulled down his underwear and came close to me. He took the towel started drying his body. He was nude. He was looking very sexy. He came out of bathroom. He took his underwear & pulled up. He wore his night pants and t-shirt. He sat on bed and called me near hold my hands asked me how our last night was and kissed my hands. He put his hands on my bums. I was looking into his eyes. My hands touched his hair. His hairs were not completely dry yet. His hands moved from my bums to on my waist beneath my saree.

He parted my saree above my stomach and kissed there and licking my navel. His unshaven facial hair was rubbing against my stomach. It was arousing me. I was pressing him in my stomach. He started licking me. His wet tongue was making me crazy. His tongue leaded towards my belly button. He was kissing it, licking it. I was feeling shy and was blushing. I moved back but he again pulled me. I told him we need to empty hotel and leave for Goa but he was in different mood. He kissed me again.

I said Atul not now. We will be late. Let us do tonight. Saying those words I felt extremely shy. I hid my face and was blushing. My body was shivering as he was still touching me around my waist. He stood up from bed

He pulled my hairs back kissed on my forehead then on my cheeks, then my nose. Then he forced his mouth into my mouth. And we started smooching each other. Atul tried to pull me up from bums but I pushed him saying not now. Atul fell aback on bed but he gripped my hand. Even i fell with him. He turned me upside down. He sat on his waist. He climbed on me. Slowly he too went flat on me. He pulled my saree above my knees till the thighs. He was again kissing wildly. Till now my pallu had fallen away from shoulder. My breasts were rubbing against his chest. Atul's hands came down on my thighs. His hands were inside saree on my thigh, and slowly moving upwards. Till now my saree pulled up to my bums. His hands were moving inside my panty on my bums. Then his hands on my face…. My legs were tied around his he was between my legs. My saree was almost till waist. Now Atul broke the smooch. He separated the pallu and exposed my breast to his eyes. He attacked my breast. He was craving on my breast with my blouse still on. I closed my eyes by now. My hands were in his hair pressing him against my breast. I was moaning by now. Then he started unhooking my blouse. He didn’t remove my blouse completely. Then he pulled my bra above my breast. Now my breasts were completely exposed to him. He started pressing my breast with both his hands. I was moaning with ecstasy. Then he started licking my nipples and biting them. Suddenly our doorbell rang. Atul stopped in between and got up from me. Even i got up and pulled down my bra with my breast inside the bra and hooked my blouse. Then Atul went and opened the door. There was a man. Atul had a little conversation with the guy. And then guy left
As guy left, I asked Atul. He said that guy from hotel. They were asking if we are leaving today or extending for one more day. I

asked it is odd thing to ask. Atul said hotel is looking for 5 rooms for a group so they were checking folks are vacating today

and have not vacated yet. I said OK. Let me do final packing. Atul said we have time, as he gave Rs 500 to hotel guy. He had smile

on his face.I asked him when we are leaving then? He said very in 2 hrs. I felt very shy seeing him smiling and looking at me. He

came near and kissed me on cheeks. And said i love you to Anjali. He holds my face and locked my lips with his lips. After 2

minutes Atul broke the kiss and whispered in my ears that he is very much hungry. I smiled and looked at Atul and felt very shy.

He again said that he is hungry and winked. He then pulled my saree off then my petticoat. I was blushing and hiding my face

standing in blouse and panty. He took off my blouse and unhooked my bra. Atul was in full mood. He lifted his t-shirt to remove

it. Now he was bare chested.

He started kissing me again. He pushed my face little lower to his chest. He had a hairy chest. Suddenly in heat of hot moment I

kissed him on his chest. He was holding me and roaming his hand on my naked body. I was feeling very shy but same time it was

feeling that was dead buried inside me. Suddenly his hands touched my boobs from the side. Slowly he was touching and caressing

them. Those two round mangoes. He pushed me inside his chest and pressed my bums. He was roaming his hands in my hairs and

sometimes on my back. I didn't know that from small kiss when I started sucking and biting his nipples. I was biting all over his

chest neck and shoulders. Then i looked deep into his eyes. My hands were into his hair. Then i gave a strong smooch to him. I was

completely aroused so i was smooching him madly. He pulled his night pant with his undies and removed at once. By now his penis

was fully erect. He took my hand on his penis. I was not touching it. I was feeling very reluctant to touch it. Never seen any in

my life that too so hot and hard. He was around 5 inches long. I tried to look but again closed my eyes. Atul saw that I am not

interested in touching it. He had pre cum on his shaft, he wanted me to lick it but he felt disappointed. I was not that open. I

didn't want him to feel bad. I pushed him on bed and sat over him. I myself guided his penis with my left hand into my vagina; as

my vagina was completely wet it went it. I felt little pain of last night thing but this time I was also very much in the act.
As soon as I sat on him he had both his hands on my boobs. He gave it gentle sqeeze. Pinched my nipples. It gave me eletric shock.

I tightend my vagina and he pushed further. His forced on boobs was much. I slowly pushed his hands aways from boobs. I too was

matching his pushes. Whole body was shaking. Boobs were slowly bouncing up and down. He lifted his back and tool his lips to my

nipples. He made a sweet suck. My first feeling of sucking on boobs. His hand came around my bums. He was feeling my bums. He was

holding me by my waist around my navel and pushing me forward and back while my mouth was inside his mouth. And i was trying to

move up down.... and then I got my first orgasm. Not sure it was orgasm or something but I felt little big jolt in body. Tightened

entire body and released everything. I went calm but Atul was still there. Now Atul put his arms around me and changed the

position got over me and i was under him. He again glided inside my vagina. It still uses to pain when his penis uses to enter

inside me.He locked both my hands with his both hands and started stroking hard. While he loosens his hands over my hands and gave

a smooch. My legs were tied around his butt. He was stroking my vagina very hard. I was moaning with ecstasy and lust. My hands

were around his neck. He increased his speed of strokes. My bums were fully cooperating to his strokes. He climaxed, he shot his

full cum inside me. He slept over me like that with his penis still inside me. We both were sweating badly. The smell of sweat was

very arousing. Our hands were slipping because of sweat. Our bodies were rubbing against each other. Atul fell apart from me. We

lied like that only nude. Drops of sweat were following all over my body. Sweat was dripping in between breasts and thighs. Then

Atul put his left leg across my waist and came close to me kissed my cheeks.

We woke up after 30 mins and tool another quick shower. Atul had taken bath before me. I went for bath after him. I completed my

bath came out. Wrapped a white designer saree with matching blouse. We packed out luggage and checked out of room. Moved to small

cafe in the hotel Atul and i had tea and toast so that we should not get hungry soon. We came down the building there was our

white color Tata safari. Atul opened the back door of suv kept our luggage inside. Then we sat inside and started our journey.

Atul was driving at a decent speed. Then we came out of city and came on Mumbai – Pune express highway. I asked Atul were going,

as we were on the road to Pune. As early night Atul had said that we would be going to Goa. Atul said that we would go through

Pune Bangalore highway. Which is much safe than other route. As we were on the express way Atul increased the speed of vehicle.

Now the speed of our vehicle was 120 per hour. As i had not tied my hair, they were all over my face. I tied my hair with rubber

band. By the way we had reached Pune around. We crossed Pune in just 10 minutes. After half an hour of crossing Pune Atul stopped

suv at hotel across the road. Then we ordered food. We had a full complete food. Atul bought some Bisleri bottles. Then again we

started our journey towards Goa. We were going on and on. I didn’t realize when i got asleep. Atul was driving at full speed. When

i woke up it was 3'o clock. I asked Atul were we? He said we are 40km away from Kolhapur. I asked Atul to stop the vehicle as i

had to pee. He said that he will stop at safe place. After a while he stopped the vehicle aside. I came outside the suv looked

around and asked Atul where should i pee. Atul fingered towards a sugarcane farm which was just 5 minutes’ walk away. I said Atul

i will be back in a minute. I walked towards farm and reached there. I entered the field and found a place to pee. I look around

bended a bit put my hands inside saree and pulled down my panty. I squatted and hold my saree with both hands and started my pee.

As i was holding the pressure from a while, i was enjoying my pee. My waxed fair legs and full butt were exposed as i was holding

the saree upwards and air was giving a pleasant feel to my butt. Suddenly i realized that someone is coming with sugarcane leaves

making sound but i was not finished with my pee. As i had held the pressure for quite a while so my bladder was full. Meanwhile

before i could realize something someone was standing behind me. I left my saree down and stood up in hurry. I didn’t even got

time to pull my panty........

But to my surprise it was an old man. He was looking at me. In rude tone he said, this field is not for your luxary peeing. Pull

up your 'chaddi' and get out from there. I was standing dumbstruck. No words were coming out of my mouth. He again said pull up

your chaddi. I was having long bamboo stick in his hand. He must be 60-65 but strongly built. I was shocked but I followed his

order. Pulled my panty up. In that process why entire thigh was visible to him. When I pulled entire panty a part of petticoat was

stuck in back of panty which I was not aware of. I started leaving field and crossed old man keeping my face down. I was about to

leave and suddenly old man said. Stop. My heart was beating fast. In a day on honeymoon and I was fucked twice and now an old man

saw me nude till thighs. Not sure he might have seen my butts.... oh shame.. I should have died there....but no... He came near

behind me and said.. "saare aise pehente hai in city ?" (this is the way to wear sari)...my bums in panty and full legs and thighs

were visible to him from behind...I was standing like a rock... I was sure if he does something then I will shout to call Atul

...in meantime he came further near took the petticoat out from panty.. and rubbed his hands on my thigh saying only few words...

"mast maal hai.." It gave me 440 volt shock... I immediately ran from the place... reached car.. Atul was surpised ..was asking

what happened.. I said lie.. I saw snake.. please run from here.... I could have told this to him but I prefered not to say.. he

might not feel good as I showed my body to someone other than him... anyways it was accident .. I started forgetting it..he asked

me again.. if i am fine... I said him that i was scared... he laughed and to much shock he pulled me towards him and gave me a

kiss on my lips. He was forcefully kissing me and locked his arms around me. I was resisting him and trying get away from him.

Then he stopped kissing and unzipped his jeans and took out his penis. I said Atul that someone will come and it will be shame

full for us. But Atul was in no mood to listen anything. He had not put his penis inside his pants and it was touching my navel

part and giving a wet feel. I pushed him and sat in car. He had no option but to start our journey again...

Atul was visibily little lost. He stopped car again after 20 mins. I asked why and he said he is feeling like pee and we have

another sugarcane field here. He came out of car and asked me to come with him. I asked him why? He said he might face same

situation which I have faced. I was shocked... he smiled and said.. we have lot of snakes in this area.. you can watch while I

pee... I had no option but went with him in field area... he selected a bush which was little far from road... and asked me to

stand next to him and watch for snakes...I was standing.. he took his penis out... to much shock it was very hard.. I asked him if

he is ok... he smiled and said.. because of pressure it went hard.. He was feeling shy and turned my face other side...suddenly he

pulled my saree up and put his hands inside saree. He was touching my butt and panty.. before I could say something... he pulled

my panty down to ground... I literally screamed as it was open area but he gripped me and took my lips in his to make me queit...I

was unable to move my legs as my panty was still down my legs. Then his hands were moving around my butt and thighs. He madly

smooching me. By now even i was aroused and responding his smooch and touch. I pulled out his tucked in shirt put my hands inside

it and moving all over his back. Then my hands were over his chest. I got hold of his penis and stroking it slightly. Then he held

me back looked towards me and said he will be back in a minute. I asked why he is leaving and why I am staying here. I am scared.. he said just for a minute... I was still not in me... too many physical arousal in 24 hrs. I was also feeling horny and my saree was all messed up. I could feel that my nipples were now very much erect. Atul returned back in a minutes. He had bought jute brown sacks in his hands. I asked him what he is going to do with this sack. He spread sack down. He said that this is our bed. He gave me a kiss on lips and lied on the sack. He pulled my saree up to my stomach. I moved back but he pulled me again. I said Atul what are you doing. We are in fields. You want too much too fast. We have already done twice.. and I took my hands on face and hiding with shame. He said this is his fantasy to do in fields... I couldn't say much.. I said Atul we are new.. and you are not assuming risk... we are field if someone will see then I will die of shame... I got my point.. He said just one kiss...come on sack..I went loose and came to him.. I again lifted my saree.. I said Atul.. he said just kiss.. he started kissing my calf... and then knee and thighs.. I made my legs little spread on behalf of kissing... he started kissing inside of thighs...I asked Atul.. let us go.. he said 2 more minutes... he moved ahead....and moved panty to one side... my panty was soaking wet.. he saw fully waxed pussy in glory of sunlight.. I was dying of shame.. he took his tool out... it was erect.. I said Atul.. he said still 1 minute left..

Atul came between my legs. He kissed my pussy lips. I understood his sign and he guided his penis inside my vagina. And just one strong stroke by Atul and his penis was completely inside me. A shiver went through my backbone. My legs were folded from knees. Atul started stroking slowly. Then he pulled my blouse up to access my breast. Atul leaded to breast and dig into them. He was craving on them. At the same time he was stroking. He increased the speed of strokes. He was about to climax and pumping hard. I was moving upwards because of his forceful strokes. And Atul climaxed. He cummed inside me and fell on me; even i hugged him in that position. After a few minutes while Atul got up pulled up underwear pulled his jeans buttoned it tied the belt. Even i stood up pulled my blouse down then pulled my panty up. I hooked my bra. I arranged my saree. Atul had left by now towards our vehicle. After a minute even i left toward vehicle. I was not able to meet his eyes. He was smiling and feeling proud of his victory. I was annoyed but happy to see immense love and attraction for me. We started our journey again...
On the way I asked Atul, why he took such big risk in field. He said he has some fantasies. Sex in field, on beach, in swimming pool, in sea, in car and in desert. I was shocked. He smiled and said dont worry, I am not forcing you. I still asked what if somebody would have seen us. He said, he knew that we are out of town in the village field. Nobody known will see us. Unknown people in fields, even if have seen will not make difference as they cannot record it. I asked what if somebody have mobile camera and they record and upload. He went quiet. Said that will be bad.
After sometime, I asked if these are your all fantasies or there are more.
Atul questioned me, what do you mean by more.
I didn't reply for some time and then said like many people love to watch their wife without clothes; some allows friends to see and some even share. Atul went angry. He said I am not like that. Nobody can dare to touch you. Don’t ever think like that. We are on honeymoon and I am enjoying my time in private. If anybody known was near by then I would have not even kissed you. In our culture wife just wear traditional clothes among known people. On vacation story is different.
I felt bad but it was good to hear he is possessive about me and doesn’t want to share me. I have read all before marriage and had full of knowledge of modern world no matter I was from a conservative family.
We did sex in hurry and hence I was not able to clean myself. My pussy was sticky and itching a bit. I asked Atul for break in some hotel. He asked why. I said need to clean up myself and change clothes.
Atul said, we will be late in that process. He said no better hotel for long. I will park car in deserted place hiding from road. You can change there.
After 10 mins he took car on offroad and stopped near green bushes. Highway was not visible and so nobody around. He asked me to change. I was feeling awkward but I went behind the car, hiding from road and taking help of green bushes.
I pulled new set of clothes. Atul said, we don’t have time for Sari. Wear something quick and easy. We will directly go in hotel. I asked if I can wear Salwar Kurti. He said wear fast and take easy clothes. I finally pulled T-shirt and Pajama which I was planning to wear as night suit. Atul was OK
I took my sari off and then petticoat. My panty was wet and sticky both. I took off my panty and cleaned my pussy from water from bottle for drinking. It was massive relief. I was drying my pussy. Then I took pajama and pulled up till waist. I preferred skipping panty. Then I went in corner and took blouse and bra. I was topless and feeling little horny. I was not sure why horny but the feeling of being nude in open was something which I started enjoying. I took bottle and washed my nipples. Those were still having saliva of Atul and so finger prints. Once washed they started glowing back. I turned to pick my bra but in that process I saw one guy seeing me from the bushes. My bra was on that side. I didn’t scream as it would have been bad for all of us. I preferred to keep quiet remembering what Atul said. No worries from strangers. I tried to turn but strap of bra got stuck in bushes and I had to turn back.

Both my boobs were open to view in full day light. Nipples were getting hard thinking about that person watching me. I tried to pull bra but I couldn’t. All 2 mins my boobs were on full display to that guy. Finally I decided to wear Tshirt without it. I just wore that TShirt and came in front. Asked Atul to leave. We left the place it was 6 pm. Evening time. I was thinking all the scenes since last night. Fucked twice, one person saw me bottomless and felt my thighs. Other enjoyed my boobs for full 2 minutes. Now sitting car without undergarments. After 1 hr, Atul stopped car infront of road side dhaba (restaurant) . He loves dhaba food. I said I will sit in car. But he insisted me to come. I said Atul I am not wearing sari and undergarments. He took a pause and said who cares. Nobody knows us.
We went inside. Sat on bed made of up jute ropes stitched across. As I was not wearing bra I preferred to sit showing my back to owner and other people in shop. Atul was infront of me.
We ordered our food. They served us some salad. I took onion but it was spicy. I immediate jumped on my place. I settled again but by the time my pajama went down and showing my ass-crack. I realized it but before I reacted dhabba owner was next to us. He was looking into my ass crack and asking Atul if we want anything else to drink. Atul asked for drinking menu. He gave him and was standing their only. Atul was reading menu and he was peeking on my crack. I realized it but he was not aware of that. I thought of correcting it but that would have been more embarrassing as he was there. I kept silent and allowed him to see. After a minute he said madam is it ok if I just arrange your sitting bed. Before I say yes or no, he was standing behind me. He went down and arranged some strings of bed. Very near to my back, maximum 1 feet.. he was looking into my butt crack. Once Atul was ok to order that guy suddenly stood up and took the order. Atul asked for restroom and got the way. Atul told me that he will be going there to empty his stomach and might take 10 mins. That guy heard all the conversation. Once Atul left, he came next to me, asked madam if everything is fine. I said yes. He said if you are ok then can he ask something more, I was nervous but said its ok. He asked are you recently married to which I said yes, just one week. He said I am very beautiful. I said thanks for the compliments. He said I am very fair and fit as well. I kept quiet. After couple of minutes I realized that he was looking at my boobs which were without bra in tshirt. Looking tempting and soft perky. I asked for water to divert him. He couldn’t say no and by the time Atul was back. We had good dinner. I asked Atul if restroom is fine to which he said yes. There is only one but clean. I said I will be back. I went inside and get my things done. Before coming out I started checking myself. I was looking sexy. Boobs were leaving very sexy impression without bra. It was awesome feeling of freeness. As I opened the door I was all wet area next to me. It was like they dropped two bucket of water. I was only in thin slippers. I was trying to see the dry spot to put my foot and come out. By the time owner was there. He said madam let me help you. I was reluctant and was looking for Atul. He said your husband is in car cleaning windshield. I was without any choice. He said madam give me your hand. I gave one but was not able to come out. He said wait, he came bare foot in wet area and bent in front of me. He said madam let me help you picking and dropping at dry place. I couldn’t understand his thing but suddenly he took his hand around me and lifte me holding from upper thigh area. I was in his hands was not able to react. He again said hold on, don’t move else you will fall down. I was kind of scared and wanted to get rid of his grip. He lifted me high in such a way that his face on my boobs and hands were gripping me just below my butts. He took 3 steps and stopped to drop me. I felt relaxed but he didn’t dropped me in normal way. He loosened his hand and I started slipping down in the circle of his hand. My boobs crushed on this face and the his hands were now above my ass cheeks. After 2-3 secs I slipped further to have my face in front of his face. He pushed his face further in the act and kind of brushed his lips on face from chin to head. By the time I was full down he had good touch of my body. I thought it was over but to my horror in process of slowly dropping me on ground he hooked my tshirt’s lower part of back side in his thumb and by the time I was down my tshirt was full up. Both my boobs were visible from lower side just below nipples. He started starring them. I was super shocked to react and he too was standing dumbfolded looking at them. Given the chance if I was 2 inch more shorter my Tshirt would have been raised above my nipples. It was enough light for him to see the below 40% of boobs. Those were round enough to make him hard. I asked to release his hand immediately. He said yes and moved his thumb from back to front side …looking into my eyes he just gave a little jerk and my both the boobs were open in full glory in another split of second his hands roamed above them and left my Tshirt there. I felt his fingers on boobs for 1-2 secs and gave me goosebumps everywhere. His hands were away and Tshirt was down. I was feeling bad. He said sorry giving excuse of hand fixed in the T-shirt. Finally I came out. I saw Atul was still in dhabba. I saw that guy again and he was smiling. Now I got clear that everything was deliberate from him. I felt like killing him but thought out who will fight these people late in the day at unknown place. We quickly board car and left. I was in myself. Food was making me sleep. I recalled incidence. I felt bad for being exposed to someone whom my husband wont like. I was still feeling his touch on my boobs and that was making me wet. I wanted to reach Goa ASAP and relax…..
By the time we reached Goa it was 10.Pm. Atul stopped our vehicle near a restaurant, he asked me to wait inside the vehicle. He went inside the restaurant and came after 20minutes with a parcel. He sat inside and said that he bought some food for our dinner. He started driving. Within some time we left Panjim back. Atul said me that we are going to stay at his friends place. His friend is out of town so he offered his house for our honeymoon. It was already dark. At last we reached the house. I could notice that it was quite away from the city. Even a village was away at least 30minute walking from the house. Atul opened the gate and took our vehicle inside the compound. As it was dark all over i could not make out how was the house from outside. We walked towards the door. Atul took out a key from his jeans and opened the door and switched on the light. And to my surprise it was a very luxury bungalow. Atul brought our luggage inside while locked main gate and then door. Then he led me to the bed room. The bedroom was on the first floor. And there i saw a swimming pool. Then we entered in one of the room which was going to be our bedroom. We kept our luggage in one corner. I think it was a master bedroom of the bungalow with jumbo double bed. I had to pee so i went to bathroom and the bathroom was super stylish with a big bathtub. I headed to commode and pulled toilet sit lifted my saree up sat on commode did my pee. Then straight i went on bed and lay next to Atul. He was very much tried to death even i was tired very much. We didn’t realize when we went to sleep.

When i woke up and went to pee and came back i saw that Atul was not there i shouted aloud but there was no response. I went on ground floor but he not even there then i came back in bedroom and saw a paper stick on dressing tables mirror. There was a message written on it that Atul was going on beach to take a fresh bath. I checked time it was 5am. I went in balcony and in front of me i saw a never ending sea. It was beautiful scenery in early morning darkness. The sound of waves was such a pure. There were steps from the balcony towards beach. I was looking for Atul and got his view.
I walked downwards to steps and towards Atul. There was a pleasant breeze flowing. I was not wearing any footwear. The sand touching my feet was feeling cold. I reached closed to Atul and noticed that he was not wearing anything he was completely nude and in water till his waist. To my left there were big rocks. The water waves were touching my feet then even i felt joining Atul. But how can I in open. Atul was watching me. He said just remove saree and come. I refused saying it is not easy in petticoat but Atul insisted me. He suggested me to tie knot of petticoat over my breast and come in sea. It was still dark and no one there. With lot of reluctance and Atul’s pursuance I finally decided to give a try. I stripped my saree, and then I untied my petticoat and tied it over my breast over blouse. Atul was watching me. He looked around everywhere and said just remove blouse and bra and wear your petticoat. I said no. Then he said there is no need to come then. Enjoy on sand and he moved into water taking dips and light swim. I looked around. Right side was full of rocks and left was big wall separating private beach area. Behind was our lovely cottage. It was 5:15 AM in morning and was bit of dark. I just moved inside cottage section. Unhooked my blouse and took it off. I myself closed my eyes and took bra off and immediately cover with petticoat. I was so nervous that I was not able to tie the knots. Once done I saw myself. My bare shoulders, round hands and my legs below knee were visible. I was proud of myself and my beauty but feeling shy and fearing if someone will see. I walked 30-35 steps to reach near water. I saw Atul was seeing in opposite and enjoying in sea water will no clothes. I slowly moved into cold water. Immediately I got goosebumps every where. My boobs were clearly swaying uncovered inside petticoat. Nipples were getting hard. I moved few step and just cuddles Atul from back. He turned in shock seeing me half nude with him. I grabbed me and kissed me on lips. I just closed my eyes. I was kissing me on lips, chin, neck and shoulders. Small waves were entering under my petticoat and touching my thighs. I casually asked him, please leave me…not here, someone might see us. Atul said we are way from people and covered from all the sides. It will be dark for 30 mins more. I was eyeing my chest which was now showing all the curves of my beautiful 32 C boobs. Water made my petticoat fully wet and Atul made my pussy wet. I was stiff and not moving. I saw Atul had erection as my hands under water were occasionally touching him. Atul came very closed me. He moved his hands inside my petticoat touching my thighs. I was pushing his hands away but he was strong enough and I was also enjoying it. He reached to my panty elastic and started pulling it down. I starred him angrily indicating him not to do here but Atul was in full lust. He moved my panty 2-3 inches down. I tried again but with another push it was in mid thigh. My butts and pussy were uncovered now under petticoat. Water was now directly rushing there. I was bit off guarded now. He moved my panty further low to my knees and in next step he put his foot on the middle of panty and pushed it on the bottom. With his hands he lifted me and I was out of it now. By the time I could understand all my panty was somewhere in the bottom in sand. I tried to bend down to pick but Atul was holding me tight and kissing me. Within 30 secs I was out of touch to my panties in sea. I told Atul I lost my panties. To which he paid no heeds. He was hugging me tight. Slowly under water he moved my petticoat up and started touching my butts. I was completely in my struggle to come out of water as was afraid of doing in open and that too in sea. It was hard to stop Atul and he was mad now. He raised my petticoat to my boobs and asked me to hold them. I was obeying him. He then made space between my legs and tried to push his hard cock in my pussy. Since we both were very new it was very difficult to do standing and that too under sea. I cooperated to my best but still it was difficult. Atul asked me to move in little shallow area. I was obeying him. Now we were in 2 feet water. I was bending myself to hide but Atul again picked me up. My pussy and butts were visible now. I was angry on him. He said sorry and went next to a rock. Water was barely 1.5 feet now. He sat there itself. His body was inside water till his chest. I was still standing.
He started caressing my calf and thighs in water. He pulled me below and I was on my knee in stand. He said not that way. He took my leg and put on one side and another on other side. He asked me to sit on him facing him. I slowly moved down and he kept lifting my petticoat. I was sitting on his lap crossing my legs around him. He lifted my petticoat and saw my pussy. He adjusted his tool and directed to love spot. His another hand was on my butts pushing me towards him. In couple of tries his tool was half inside me. It was so hot in cold water that remaining part went automatically inside when I pushed myself further. He asked me to fuck him repeating the move. I tried and slowly started gathering some momentum. Atul was getting fully mad by this act. His one of the other fantasy was getting fulfilled. He grabbed my butts and started pushing me more and more. I just closed my eyes and was doing all for him. This is what I have promised to myself. To give all to my hubby the way he will want it.
In the heat of the moment he pulled my petticoat down from top. Knot was not fully tight. It came off and my boobs were out. I moved my petticoat up but again Atul pulled it down. I again pulled up but Atul was again pulling it down. He was pushing hard and so I was taking my strides. I forgot to pull again up. It was so hot in push in sea water. Atul took the luxury of grabbing my boobs and started sucking them hard. I was now turning too horny to feel any shame. I started taking more erotic strokes. Atul too felt the same and he took my petticoat and moved it out of my body and threw it on the sand next to the rock. I was there on him fully nude, submerged till my navel under water and stroking and fucking him. Both my beautiful boobs were open in open sea. It was 5:45 and it started getting brighter. Atul leaned behind indicating me to take last 3-4 strokes before he peak. I too was on verge of my orgasm. I raised my hands behind my head. My boobs were fully exposed in the sea and atul was enjoying the view. I was taking my penultimate strokes. I kept my hands on his chest and pushed myself hard. I got my orgasm before Atul. May be sea water was delaying him. He was still pushing. I was coming down from my peak and just opened my eyes. I saw one person standing on the rock 100 feet far, watching me. I immediately looked for my petticoat but it was not far to reach. I tried to stand but Atul was on his last lag. He was hold me tight from butt and back. I was left with no option but to continue. Atul made 2-3 more strokes and finally cummed inside me. I was making eye contact with that person. I saw him in yellow T-shirt and shorts. As soon as Atul was done, I wanted to run but I didn’t want Atul to know who saw it. I casually moved above and took few steps to pick my petticoat. Hiding my front I quickly ran into cottage section. Wore my petticoat. Atul came nude from water and grabbed his towel. I can see him full of pride and happiness. We moved inside cottage and went in shower together. Though I got wonderful orgasm but I was very afraid as who saw me…
We both went in the house and had breakfast. We roamed around and then hired taxi. We saw few beaches and had our lunch outside.

Atul said Saree is not for Goa. I too felt it is hard to manage. But I haven't got anything other than Sarees and night gowns and shuts. Atul asked me to buy few skirts and tops in Goa. I said, we cannot wear them back at home. Atul said let us buy few which we can throw after use. I didn't say anything. Atul said dont feel shy. This is unknown place and nobody knows us. Let us enjoy our life to max here and then routine life will be back after 10 days. I said 10 days???? He said yes 10 days. We are here for 10 days not 2-3 days. So relax and enjoy.

After exploring Goa for a day we went to our guest house where something was awaiting of which I had no idea. Atul had the room decorated with dim lights, scented candles, flowers and some notes for me. I had some happy tears and that was the beginning of something. Our room had a huge tub in the balcony area. I could see his bulge saluting me.

My heart was pounding so heavy. Just the touch of him had me breathing heavily and my ladyplace wet which he noticed eventually, he slowly came near to my ear and whispered, “I love you, sweetheart.” I wanted him then and there. We kissed so passionately and full of love it had never been like the old ones. It was special and more intimate. He kissed my weakest spot at the neck, kissed behind my ear and slowly went kissing towards my breast. He kissed my nipples and sucked one while pinching the other. It sent shockwaves down my body.

I was wetter now. After feasting on my breasts he went on his way kissing and caressing my stomach lower area and towards my ladyplace but he started teasing me by touching and kissing my inner thighs, stomach, mouth and the pelvic area but not my ladyplace. I wanted him so badly but he kept teasing me and suddenly he pushed me towards his mouth and went all in exploring my place with his tongue dripping with the love juices. I was shaking and moaning loudly. He kept on making his moves there while I was moaning and gripping on the couch arm tightly.

He came near my ear again and whispered the love words. I was smiling with shyness. Since I’m extremely shy I did not make any move towards his manhood except I touched and stroked it lightly a bit.

He was breathing heavily now and had me locked in his arms so tight even the wind would not have passed in between us.

He asked me if I was comfortable. I nodded and he took this as the consent to go in. The man of my dreams was in front of me making love to me like the most passionate lover ever and with sheer happiness, I took him in my arms thanked him for coming into my life. Slowly he had my legs apart and slid his manhood inside me. He continued with his thrusts while taking me in his arms and I caressed his back and hair and planted my love kisses on his neck which made him moan even louder. He took the fast pace and thrusted swiftly. Our couch was shaking, we were shaking and our love voices grew louder and louder with every thrust. Soon he came closer to the climax and I felt the heat and knew he had spurted his seed inside me.It was the most beautiful feeling ever, and a few minutes after, I orgasmed and clutched him tightly in my arms.

We both caught our breaths, he kissed me on my neck and gave a passionate one on my lips. He looked at my eyes gave a kiss on my forehead and told me how much he loved me. I had happy tears again and I confessed my love for him too. We both were tired and longing for sleep. He took me in his arms kissed me again bringing me closer to him.

After love making I was seating on the couch with no clothes on in balcony. It was dark around 8 pm in the evening. Atul was standing naked near ther railing. His back was facing sea side. I asked for my hand. I was shy but he pulled me.

Since we were in remote place and sea around everywhere, chances of somebody seeing us was remote. I was happily standing with him. He both now started facing sea. My breast were handing our the railing and I was standing stark naked. My head was on Atul's shoulder. I was so happy with all our love making and specially with Atul taking care of me. I was little thrusty and told Atul that I am going in to have some water. Atul smiled and said you are feeling shy. I said no. So he said wait and went inside to bring water. I was standing alone enjoying beauty of sea.

Suddenly I saw the same man in yellow T-shirt whom I saw in the morning. He was looking towards me from far. I was about to turn but Atul came behind me. He moved his arms around my waist and started kissing my back. Probably we was not seeing outside. He was kissing me on back, shoulders, lower back. His hands moved up and were now squeezing my boobs. I was open mouth seeing that man dumbfolded. I couldn't utter any words. I tried to resist Atul but not much as he might feed it rude. That man started slowly walking towards us. In a minute he was just below the balcony. Seeing me from 20 feet distance and hiding behind few coconut trees. With two lamps in glory he could easily see us. I was full nude and my boobs was pressed, squeezed and pinched by two rough hands of Atul. I let it go and closed my eyes. I opened it again after 30 secs and was shocked to see that man having his short down on the ground. He was stroking looking at me. Atul was busy in me and I saw standing like a toy to whom one person was playing and other was enjoying. I saw his erect penis. It was dark, thick and long. Should little bigger and thicker than of Atul.
For me that was of no use as Atul itself was big for me. I slowly asked Atul to take me inside. Atul didn't listen to me. I said Atul I am feeling cold. Atul released me and I moved him. Before Atul can see him, I pulled Atul also in. Atul saw this as invitation and jumped over me. Took me to the bed. I didn't want to say much. Atul was hard again. Atul pussed again inside me. Somehow I was more wet than earlier. Atul was pumping me hard but my mind was not there. I started thinking of that man and his manhood. How he was stroking it. Suddenly I started seeing that man's face on Atul's face. I was motionless and was not able to understand what is doing in my mind. Suddenly Atul pushed hard again and I came to my senses. He spurted everything. It was fast. I was wet but no orgasm. I felt that something is missing in this second attempt within a hour. But I thought two orgasms are not possible and forgot it. We both were very tired and in sometimes we both caught sleep.
We slept long after so many fucking sessions in last 2 days. It was lazy morning. We sipped tea and had some bread. Atul asked me to get ready for shopping. Thinking of wearing Jeans and Skirts was making me crazy. I have always seen movie actresses wearing short and modern dresses and dreamed about wearing them. Though I was feeling shy but still I wanted to wear them at any cost as it will be now or never.

In last 3 days two people saw me half naked other then my husband. Old man in field was accident but dhaba owner was no fluke. I was more worried for the third one who saw me twice full nude. He is still around our place. Oh my god what if Atul get to know this. Will he end honeymoon and my freedom. Let me not tell him....

Anjali... Anjali... I just heard. Let us go.

I was out in saree. This time bit modern. as blouse having short sleves and floral prints. Little more cleavage but well covered.

We were walking rather taking own car. On the way saw a old shop with lots of tops and skirts hanging on the hangers. Typical Goa shop. All dresses Rs 99. I asked Atul. He was ok. He said we will go in better shop as well but you can find something good to buy here and change saree into new dress. I liked the idea.

We entered the shop. The shop had only a few customers as it was Wednesday lunchtime. The shop owner was a old man dressed in local attire, he welcomed us.

The owner, Mr. Mendonca sat on a stool by the cash register watching my bottom in the security mirror as she moved about the dingy shop. I picked up various skirts and dresses and moved in the small changing room at the back of the shop, it wasn't exactly a room, but a cubicle with an old dirty torn curtain, boxes and clothes scattered about. I unhooked the blouse and took off. There was no hook so I kept it on the curtain. I was in my bra with thick straps. I wore the top. It was simple top with boat neck and wide sleeves. I was trying it over saree. I called Atul and he came next to curtain I just opened it and he peeked into. He said why one saree. Let us try on skirts. I said ok and closed the curtain. I took the saree off. Untied my petticoat and kept both on the curtain. I was feeling awkward in putting all on curtain. I was in top and panty. Quickly took skirt and wore it. Side hook was broken. I took another one but that was too loose. Third one was Atul's choice as it was bit short just above knee. I wore that and it came good. I looked in small portable mirror. It was looking stunning. My waxed fair milky legs and beautiful knee caps. I called Atul. He opened the curtain and saw me. He too was shocked to see me like that. He winked me and asked me to come near. I looked both the sides in the shop and came next to him. He grabbed me from waist and kissed me on lips and then we separated. That kiss was enough to make me feel how sexy was I was looking. First time wearing skirt. The air was entering from my legs to thighs and panty. I asked Atul for top. He said your bra straps was not looking good but top is best fit. We decided to keep both. He asked me to come out as is.

I was so shy and reluctant. Anjali if you shy in shop then how you will wear it in open on beaches and market. Be brave. I came out head high. Mr. Mendonca was looking at me. He might have seen many girls but beautiful ones are not always in his small shop. Atul asked him about bra straps if he had any solution. He asked what is my bra size. Atul didnt know. He asked me. I as so shy, said 32 C. Mr Mendonca said nice size. We both were looking at him. Mr. Mendonca clarrified that he meants easy to get options but in his shop he have few without straps. He came with few and I went in trial room. It was 12 noon. Mr Mendonca said he will be back after quick meal in 10-15 mins. By the time I can try them. We thought this is his trick to keep us busy in buying more and more.

Well he went back. I picked two bras. Went in the room. I took my top off. I saw here and there and unhooked my bra. Took is off. In the mirror I saw my beautiful boobs. They have little red spots of Atul's mauling and biting. Rather wearing them I saw seeing my boobs for 2-3 mins. Touching them and caressing them. Slowly my nipple started getting hard. I started feeling little wet discharge in panties. I took the first bra and wore it. I cups were fine but it was too tight. Must be 30 C rather 32 C. Those were not of good brand so cannot go by written size. I took the second one. It went fine but problem was it single hook. I took it off and saw it from all the sides. I was standing topless. Anjali, how it is? I heard Atul calling me. I said I am trying. Suddenly he opened the curtain. I saw standing topless and he came in. I said Atul go out someone will be here. He demanded to suck my boobs. I said quickly. He took right boobs and gently pressed it. Moved little down to put his lips around it. It created a electric current in my body. He was not holding left one and sucking right one. I said hurry. He quickly changed the boobs and in a minute I asked him to go out as it is enough. I decided to keep this second one. Wore everything and was looking into mirror if all fine. My eyes were to the side boxes which were little displaced. I checked them moving around and the next thing took my breath away. Behind the boxes there was small room which has small door in left. It was same blue door Mr Mendonca entered the the outside from corner of the shop. I understood he was watching me. I was in full of anger. I wanted to slap him. Took my stuff and went out. Atul was talking to Mr. Mendonca. As soon as I arrived Atul said beautiful. He was looking so happy that I thought of giving up my anger. Also there was no proof that Mr Mendonca saw me. When he was billing he was looking at me. Atul took the old saree and clothes in a bag. While handing me the bill Mr Mendonca said, the first bra must be very tight. I said yes. Atul asked Mr Mendonca if we can keep Saree there. He said we will pick up while returning back. We moved out. I just recalled the words. How Mr Mendonca knew the first one was very tight. If he was so sure then why he gave me it. I again started boiling after feeling like stalked. Before I express myself we were on the main road. Atul said you are looking so beautiful and sexy in short skirts. It was enough to make me blush. I was back in reality. Started feeling shy and happy at the same time. We were walking and moved into a resturant for lunch..
We ordered our food and were waiting for it. While talking Atul's eye went on the european girl sitting on the adjacent table. She was wearing hot pants. Her while legs were pretty smooth and hot. She had a tattoo on thigh of a fish. Suddenly Atul expressed that he wanted me to have a tattoo, but he wants me to surprise him by this.

We are from middle-class family and from a small town, the tattoo is not our thing, but I agreed as I must get it done at parts which always covered. I usually wear saree and even on honeymoon.

Now the problem is how and from whom, we wanted a lady artist as we don’t want my body to be touched by any other male other than my husband. We spoke to the waiter at the hotel, he was excited and went out to get us information. After few minutes he came with one lady and introduced them as a tattoo artist, we were comfortable. But they don’t do here, she gave us address. We thought of getting it done after lunch.

I ordered my favorite aloo paratha. Atul went for noodles. After that European lady left two boys of 20-22 yrs old came and got seated on that table. I was in the skirt and while sitting it raised further to show my legs 4-5 inches above the thighs. Compare to normal Indian girls I was fair and well tones. My legs were in good shape and neatly waxed. Obviously the boy sitting adjacent to Atul was having direct views to my legs. Atul cannot see that as both were sitting in same direction. With recent incidences I was bit bold but not that enough that I will remain unflattering. Seeing that boy when he was constantly looking down to my legs was making be unconformable. I was looking at him and saw how he was glued to my legs. Suddenly I felt somebody touching my legs. I got a jolt and then Atul asked me to calm down. He was touching my legs. I was moving my in head in no signal but Atul widened his eyes forcing me to allow him his acts. His hands were on my knee under the table. Since table was not much wide he could easily touch them. But to move further he couldn't. He took his hands back. He whispered me that now keep quiet and do not make any noise. I was not getting him why he was saying this. But suddenly I felt he is touching me again. This time his bare foot was there. I was in fix. Not moving an inch. His foot went inside my skirt. He was roaming in around, touching my thighs and inner thighs. I just to see around if somebody in noticing this. I saw that boy was now looking more closely to it. I asked Atul to stop but Atul was not listening. I couldn't dare to say no to him. His foot took my skirt 2 more inches up. Half of my thighs were on display. He took his foot back. I was now relaxed. But it was for few secs and now his both the foots were touching me. He got another one for the purpose. He slowly parted my legs and created space between my thighs. I got the hint that he wanted to touch my pussy. It was thrilling but not good in hotel. Though were in the corner seat but those two boys were near. Rest of the hotel wont see what is happening. I was looking at Atul as helpless wife and he was enjoying my condition. He parted further and moved his toe inside. Now he was touching my panty over the pusy lips. I was feeling hot and my panty started getting wet. I said Atul that stop but he was in different world. He somehow got access to my panty border hem and he pulled it to move his toe fingers inside my panty. My panty was little tight to give him full access. He moved his another foot inside to part my legs further and in the process my skirt was fully up now. My panty was visible. I again moved my skirt down to cover his act. Atul was trying hard to access the pussy but I was not allowing him. He was bit angry now. I started teasing him. I was constantly hiding his toe inside skirt but this time when I kept my hands back on the table Atul grabbed both my hands. He was holding me tight and with his eyes he was showing his anger. I finally parted my thighs further to allow him. He was happy and he moved his toe inside. In the process he raised my skirt again up showing my panty. Probably he was not aware of my display. Also he was thinking that in the corner nobody can see. But that boy got his treat. My hands were tied to Atuls and skirt was up and legs were parted. What an invitation for him. Atul finally succeeded in getting hem of panty in toe finger. He parted my panty to one side and got access to honey pot. I was wet and his touch was making me horny. My pussy was visible and my fair color was adding brightness in the view. That boy was so horny looking at me that started rubbing his own penis looking at me. I was helpless sitting there. Was not able to react as still I was very much afraid of Atul. My fully waxed pussy was in display to full glory now. Red-pink pussy lips were wet and Atul was pushing toe thumb inside. I arched more to give him more access and more fun for boy now. Waiter came in. Atul was still toe fingering me before Atul realize waiter too saw my condition. Atul quickly moved his legs down and I coved myself. Waited placed our deserts and went back giving me smile. I knew what he saw and was full of shame. Once again I couldn't tell Atul what happened.

We finished out meal and came out of hotel. We hired one auto to take us to tattoo parlor. We two were in auto and it took 10 mins for u to reach interior parlor. We walk for 5 mins and there it was, we went inside the parlor.

I was bit scared as I was alone in the shop with only one lady, but was excited for a tattoo at my hidden body parts. There was also one man standing and asking about me. Lady replied about tattoo thing and took me inside, this man was dark and huge, might be 6.2 in height. He asked me where and what design I want to go for? Atul asked for a catalog. He gave me a book, this book was having all naked photos of men and women, I was feeling shy after looking all these. I took a long breath to release my tension. We both looked all the pages and finally decided for mermaid. Atul said we should have it my lower back and thigh. I also like on at back but scared if it will be visible.
[+] 1 user Likes rombyzomby's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: With the flow, turn by turn - by Softcorexx - by rombyzomby - 01-01-2020, 08:28 PM