Adultery With the flow, turn by turn - by Softcorexx
With the flow, turn by turn
It had been six days since our marriage and at last we were off to enjoy the most memorable week of our lives. As far as our first night is concerned, let me tell you that it never came as by the time all the ceremonies ended, it was over 3 am and we had to be up early next morning for some more grinding (as is the scene with marriage ceremonies in India). The honeymoon had been deliberately planned late by a week so that we could be over with all the cultural stuff and also know each other a bit as before marriage we were complete strangers, having met only twice.

So, here we were, six days from our marriage driving to our honeymoon destination. The plan was to drive straight from Mumbai to Goa but as we could not leave before 7 in the morning and the drive would take almost 12 hours, I decided to stop midway and resume the journey the next day. So, I told Atul that as it would not be a good idea to be driving on the highway, in the dark, we should make stop.

We left the highway and started searching for a hotel. Reasonable ones were not tough to find but it took us some time to find one with a honeymoon suite. Check In formalities done, our luggage carried to our room and we are sitting in our suite. There is silence and a lots of anxiety in the air, though its still some time for the night but we both know what we are here for.

My mind was working overtime, how to start, should we go all the way tonight itself or at first just do whatever comforts. Finally, I decided to give it a start and see how far we can go. I went to washroom. By the time I was in washroom, he switched on the TV to ease the atmosphere took out equipments ( a few packets of condoms and a pair of towels ) and put them in the drawer. I came out in a few minutes.

At that time, he was standing in front of the TV, so that I could sit wherever and I chose the sofa (Am I afraid of the bed?). He sat beside me and started thinking about some regular topic to start a conversation but didn’t get any as he had already asked most of the trivial questions during the drive. So, he started surfing the channels and then asked about my choice. At first I didn’t specify anything but on insistence told that I liked some serials but at that time of the day, I would rather scroll to music channels.

Hw gave me the remote controller and I settled on a Punjabi music channel (OMG! he got my weak link, I am pretty good and knowledgeable about almost everything they show on TVs but Punjabi songs, I can’t talk anything about them as I have not heard the name of the channel let alone the songs). I knew basic Punjabi and therefore started to make out what the song meant. The singer was talking about his disinterest in sophisticated girls and preference for simple ones.

Before hw could find a topic to speak, I asked something which he just wasn’t expecting. I asked what sort of girls he liked and he though surprised, was pretty happy that I asked something. In the reply, he said that he liked neither of them (simple or sophisticated), he just liked one girl and it was me. He paused and I just smiled. He took it as a cue to make the move. He looked into my eyes and tucked some loose hair behind my ears, I blushed. Then as he took my lips near his’s I closed my eyes and trembled. He asked me if I didn’t want to do it but I just said ” its fine”.

He kissed me but without too much response. He felt I was just too afraid and so to ease me he said ” Anjali, I care for you more than anything else and so be assured that whatever we are going to do will never be against your will or be hurtful to you in any manner, just be relaxed and cheerful “. Then he kissed me again (after my approval) and this time it was much better. Now, he pulled me onto my lap and started kissing my face and neck. I closed my eyes and moaned. After he had kissed and caressed all my body, he stood up, took my hand and reached the bed.

I sat on the edge while he took off his shirt and his watch. He again started kissing me and now I was reciprocating nicely. Then to start with, he unwrapped my saree and started kissing my bare middle. Without stopping kissing, he shifted towards my back, reached up and cupped my breasts. His hands had never held anything like those and thus played with them with as much passion as they could. This turned me really on and I started moaning loudly. Encouraged by my reaction he continued for some more minutes before bringing the hands back to the of my blouse.

With some struggle he somehow managed to loose all the knots of the blouse and then out of the way. I closed her eyes as it was the first time I was without my cloths in front of a man. I was wearing a black bra which contrasted my fair skin. He just wanted to rip it off and reach his treasure but somehow controlled himself and kissed my cleavage. After he was done with his staring and kissing and made me lay on the bed and kissed me lying beside me. Now coming on top and kissing from top to bottom, he reached my waist and started searching for the knot of my petticoat. After fiddling with it for sometime, he untied the knot and the petticoat loosened. He slowly pulled it down, soaking in every inch of my shiny white thighs.

He started licking my thighs and felt that he could do that the whole day, I was so smooth. Now, he brought my gaze up and there I was, lying in the bed only in my underwear, the black lingerie looking even darker against my skin, like a delicious meal calling to be eaten. Then suddenly he realised that he still had pants on and to do justice, removed the jeans but left his boxers. I knew that real action would be starting now and was thus getting a bit nervous. Then again he went on top of me with my lips on his lips and his hands under my back.

He undid the hook and my bra loosened,my face was bushing red. He removed it, smelled it and threw it to concentrate on the real thing. My boobs were so cute, they were not very big but really milky and sharp. As soon as he touched them, I took a long breath and made a face which excited him beyond limits. He first gently pressed them, then felt the hard nipples and played them. Now he took one in my mouth while other still in his hand and his tongue did what his hand couldn’t. For the next ten minutes, he just couldn’t go beyond the boobs, they were so nice or may be because he was seeing something like that for the first time.

Now. he started kissing my navel and removed his boxers. He stood up a bit to let me have a nice look of his tool. My eyes were glued to it and returned only when I felt his hands entering my panties. He could feel my curly hair and wet pussy and with one stroke the panties were off. Now, he didn’t know whether I’d be comfortable with oral sex so he just kissed my mound and started feeling my pussy with his hands. He was deliberately not staring down there so that I wouldn’t feel shy.

He got to the side of the bed and took out the condoms and towels from the drawer. He lay the towels under me and just to know my state asked ” Hey Anjali by the way, which flavour do you like”, “Any” was my soft reply after some time. He again asked “Apple or Chocolate” and I said “Chocolate” and smiled a little before blushing. So, He rolled a chocolate one and came back on top resuming his kisses. Now, he knew it was going to be painful for my so, before entering kept his tip at my lips and gestured for approval. I nodded and carefully, using his hand inserted his cock just a little bit and looked at my face for reaction. I was okay, not looking in too much pain. Then he moved some more and it suddenly got very difficult to go ahead.

Yes this was the moment, and he with his eyes fixed on me increased force. I started wincing and he stopped. He asked “Anjali its going to be a bit painful when he break into, if I don’t want it, we can stop here (though he knew that it would be very tough for him to withdraw from here). I said “Its okay, I leave it to you”. He once again started putting pressure and when I started wincing, he suddenly raised his force and moved in. I was shouting but not crying and so, he slowly kept going in. At last, he was fully inside me, I was sweating all over my face. He kissed me and said “You have got over it, now we are truly one and its going to get only better from here. Just bear for some more time.”. He kept kissing me and stayed inside me for sometime as that warm feeling was so great. After retrieving very carefully, he entered again. He repeated this a few times, but was not able to get into a rhythm, having to stop each time before entering. My groin was positioned too low and he could not raise it by placing a pillow as it would get soiled. After lying more lower and pulling my hips up, he somehow managed a better positioned and started thumping. My pussy was very tight and he was giving some push to enter it. After some time I stopped wincing and he increased his pace. Within minutes, he could not hold anymore and let it go. I in the meantime was moaning and enjoying a lot but he don’t think I reached my climax. He thought about fingering me to it but I got up and went to the washroom. After I came back, we kept lying for another half an hour, naked, in each others arms.

And my orgasm was left for the night.
As Atul & me were sleeping till late next day as we were busy last night. We were sleeping all nude in bed; I woke up at around 8.30. I covered myself with blanket. Took bra and panty put them on, pulled my petticoat and then wore my blouse. And carried my saree in hands went to cupboard and took out new pair of innerwear blouse petticoat and saree and went to bathroom. I did my toilet. Then i went under the shower. Took off my blouse untied the lace of my petticoat. Unhooked my bra and I turned on the shower. The hot water was making feel me warm and fresh. I took the soap and started rubbing it on my whole body. First was on my underarms and then on my breast, then on back, on my thighs, then my pussy. I saw my breasts they were showing signs of last night mauling. I saw myself closely and that reminded me last night. How a homely girl was guickly deflowered by an handsome young man.
Though I couldn't feel the orgasm last night but the feeling for handing over yourself to other was big for me.

I kind of surrendered myself to him. I was now sensing that he will be open to me to touch me, kiss me and.... I blushed ... blushed... my ceeks were pink and I saw boobs were firm. Clearly I can see nipples were hard. I was feeling strange and sexy. All those recent movies where bollywood moved a level up on love making scenes were making me blush.

Girl who never wore any sexy dress, just dreamed about getting cozy with future husband was last night taken for first ride.

Wall is broken.

I was day dreamer and always dreamed how my loverboy will be. No matter how shy I was, I was always sure of devoting him everything of mine and hence last night no matter how much was the pain I was still enjoying as I was dreaming my old dream.

I am sure with time, Atul will learn to respect me more than just craving for my body.

Shower was on and I was rubbing each body part thoroughly. I washed myself and completed my bath. But i had forgotten towel. I came out of bathroom nude only hiding with small napkins. Soaking clothes in water was not good idea as this hotel was only for a night stay. Then i went towards cupboard, took out towel and dried my body.

Suddenly Atul kissed on my neck, the as if now Atul and me were still knowing each other but last night made us much compatible both in emotional and physical matter. He was very crazy about my body. With 5'4" 50 kg weight, fair skin, and C cup boobs and beautiful homely face was good for making many crazy. Most important feature was my eyes. Friends used to call me very sexy eye girl. Those were big and always inviting.

As it was just one round of tempting sex last night but lot of emotions in me suddenly. Life had started. Heard from everyone that at least first few months of marriage are like pleasure of heaven.

I was still thinking and shying away from him. He was also littel shocked to see me with tiny towel in room. I felt further shy when he kissed me on my bum. I said Atul what are you doing. He said, in one night my shy wife is now roaming naked in room. I explained him situation that you were sleeping and I forgot towel but he was not taking my reason. May be he was teasing me but I felt I was also too open too fast.
[+] 1 user Likes rombyzomby's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: With the flow, turn by turn - by Softcorexx - by rombyzomby - 01-01-2020, 08:27 PM