Adultery My Kinky GF to Whore (Cuckold)
Heart 
PART - 1

This story is a true story about my Girlfriend turning into a whore. I am benny (24) and I have been in a relationship for almost 1.5 years with a girl named Kirthika (turned 21). I met her at my gym, she was good looking! Cute and petite, pretty face. Small tits but firm and have great legs. I like to spend time, talk, do workouts with her because she was a conservation type of girl in the gym and looks homely apart from all modern dress girls. We got a good friendship between us and will spend some time after gym in a nice restaurant and I one I proposed her out of my courage. She politely rejected it with a smile and later on she messaged me the reason.

Telling about me, I am a graduate working at a central government facility. I have been very keen on sexuality and I turned into a kinkiness explorer. I love to explore all possibilities of kinkiness and hate a boredom vanilla sex life. But I never thought my girlfriend kirthika will be like minded until she told me why she rejected my proposal even though I took good care of her as her boyfriend.
She told, that she cannot be a good wife to me and she have a different set of life and started telling me her fantasy life. She started it with being a lesbian girl at her school days and college days and have a fantasy of being a loving hot wife for a cuck husband. She continued telling many of her fantasies and in her soft sexy voice she told me that she has lost her virginity with a teacher in her 12th standard and also had a true love at her college life and he used her and fucked her two times and left her after the graduation. After that incident she told she found difficult to recover from her love. But she got recovered with a help of her friend (her lesbo schoolmate name: Sharon) and she decides to have many fantasies and lesbo fun with her friend and now she wants to marry a like-minded guy. I cannot able to reply to her because my heart was pumping hard hearing it and I told I will talk tomorrow and ended the call.

I came through the toughest night in my life and I decided to say yes to her. The next day morning by 11.30 am I ringed her mobile and she picked up the phone and spoke with a sleepy voice. I was pretty shocked with her sleep patterns and asked her whether she is sleeping till now up to 11.30 am. She told that she had a night with Sharon and started sleeping by 5 am only and she asked me the reason for the call and told sorry if she had hurt me last night and told she just wanted to be frank and truthful to me. I quickly spitted out the words to her. I told her I love you my dear hot wife and willing to be your husband, especially I liked your fantasies and I want to be in it. She gone silent and I think she stood up from bed and stunned because of answer. Then after that we started dating like normal couples but when on bed, she will dominate me and make me a slave to her and use me to her fullest but she never let me cum inside her even though we will do bareback. Things gone like this for about a year and we started doing small dares and fantasies. One day on a video call with me she wore a black t shirt without bra and petticoat to a super market and gave a nice view of her boobs and erected nipples to many boys and uncles. At that time, she has been stalked by an uncle, he was following her to rack by rack and coming near to her and trying for an accidental touch. She quickly responded to him by looking at his eyes and said that he can touch it if he wants. Then he squeezed her boobs and nipples for about 2 minutes and she too enjoyed it well after that she left from the super market. After that uncle’s encounter she started dreaming of uncles and matured guys, and will discuss about them and how unsatisfied they will be. I took liked the kick when I got discussing about them with her. Slowly days went away by doing some small public dares and sex stunts.

She made rules for our kinky life filled with fantasies of threesome, cuckold, gangbang, etc.
The rules are:
1) You have to give me the freedom to choose my love mate or sometimes you have to choose a love mate for me.
2) Do not interfere when I am busy with my love mate.
3) Do not force me. Like No anal, No bdsm, No deep throat or No protection like condoms.
4) I will give all of myself to my love mate to enjoy.
5) You should respect me as a Goddess and treat me like your Queen. should not cum inside me without my permission.
6) Do not say me to stop the relation instantly as i need some more time if you want me to stop it. Because we would attach with heart intimacy rather than physical intimacy, it may take time.
She told by accepting the above rules we can proceed or else we’ll slowly breakup and live a different life like a normal one. And also she promised me apart from our fantasies, she loves me and will take care of me thought our life.

I accepted it because I was enjoying it deep inside my heart and I wanted to make her happy.
She was turning into a hot wife. Slowly she become jealous of her friend because she was a slut and will enjoy her life at any possibility and her boyfriend is also a cuck and her atm.
(Explaining this from her words)
Small fights between them arose because of this jealous and one day she opened her heart and asked why she’s not being nice to her and avoiding her. After some bla bla bla, she told that she’s not a true slut and still she is not ready to enjoy a kinky lifestyle. My girl got angry because she was doing her best with me and asked to tell what she wants to do to prove it. Then comes the real hard part. Her friend told her to try the dare she tried it 6 months before. She was shocked with the statement, kept quiet and moved on to the balcony. She returned to her room and told that she will do it but she asked for a promise that she won’t let anything danger happen to her when on the dare and will take care after it. She promised and started explaining the dare to my girl in a detailed manner.
The dare is I should take her to some place of her choice and book a resort. We will explore the area and she will try to get connected with 3 to 5 people (build interest and trust) as per her person of interest. Then the dare is for 24 hrs to 3 days (minimum one day is must and Sharon did it for 2 days). The dare is that she needs to go and be a whore wife with a stranger. She needs to choose any one from that 5 guys she liked, talked, flirted and gained trust.
Then after she decides whom to select for the dare I will be in that same hotel room for 3 days. She should plan everything with that stranger of her choice and tell him that her hubby (me) gone to a meeting and will return by next day or her choice ( max. 3 days) and get ready go with him to a nearby hotel or house. The main part of the dare is willing to submit herself as a slut to the stranger for atleast 24 hrs to 3 days and he can do anything to her. Submit means she should give herself fully to the stranger with no conditions applied. This is to turn her into a complete whore like her best friend.

Looking after the response from readers .. Will post the next part (2) and photos ..... Kindly leave a feedback after reading ...
[+] 1 user Likes Heart_Assassin's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
My Kinky GF to Whore (Cuckold) - by Heart_Assassin - 30-01-2019, 03:38 PM
RE: My Cuck GF to Whore - Part 1 - by ronylol - 30-01-2019, 05:44 PM
RE: My Kinky GF to Whore - by dilema - 31-01-2019, 02:08 PM
RE: My Kinky GF to Whore - by ronylol - 03-02-2019, 02:41 PM
RE: My Kinky GF to Whore - by pedapandu - 03-02-2019, 04:58 PM
RE: My Kinky GF to Whore - by blackdesk - 04-02-2019, 01:21 AM
RE: My Kinky GF to Whore - by aman2800x - 04-02-2019, 04:58 PM
RE: My Kinky GF to Whore - by Heart_Assassin - 05-02-2019, 07:41 PM
RE: My Kinky GF to Whore - by ronylol - 06-02-2019, 10:20 AM
RE: My Kinky GF to Whore - by Heart_Assassin - 06-02-2019, 06:38 PM
RE: My Kinky GF to Whore - by ronylol - 06-02-2019, 06:50 PM