Fantasy Wife Become Girl Friend For Rich Man by puneslut2

I was licking ass of Hemlata, I must say it was not dirty ass crack, it was also not smelling bad, two big ass chicks and one deep cleavage between them, very clean holes, I always thought of ass licking as dirty activity but today when I am licking my college friend Hemlata ass, I found it good, very soft place, I never thought ass crack will be that soft, In my own bedroom, on my own marital bed I I was licking her, and suddenly someone press my head from back, deep in that ass crack.

I tried to raise my head, but pressure increase from back, I listen giggling sound, it was surely my wife Meenakshi giggling, I listen voice of Hemlata also, both girls were laughing, I don’t even realize when did my wife come in, and who is this guy who is pressing my head in ass of Hemlata, I listen now laughing sound of male, two males, I recognize, it was Vijendra and Anil. Oh my god, it was Anil & Vijendra again, in my own bedroom.

Wait, I am naked, I am naked in front of two males. I was embarrassed, I know Hemlata was also naked, but it is not big deal for her, she has habit of staying naked among many males. She has been gangbanged many time in her slut career, and if I was nude among girls I wouldn’t have mind, but becoming nude in front of guys is embarrassment for me, and these are same guys who have seen my wife naked, same guys who fuck my wife.

And suddenly that guy pull my hair, and raise me from Hemlata ass, I look towards the face, and he was Anil, as I get up Hemlata quickly turn around, and now she was sitting on bed, I saw beside Anil, there was Vijendra, and beside Vijendra there was my wife Meenakshi, for my relief all of them were totally cloth, my wife was wearing same Kameez and salwar, and these two guys were wearing jeans and tshirt. Now in this room only Me and Hemlata were totally nude on my marital bed.

Anil, leave his hair, and complete your promise”, my wife Meenakshi come ahead and pinch Anil on his arm, suddenly Anil leave my hair, and he asked me to sit beside Hemlata, now I was sitting beside Hemlata, in fact I & Hemlata was sitting together totally nude. Hemlata was blushing but I was embarrassed. Anil, Vijendra and my wife was fully cloth and standing in front of us. My penis has shrink to minimum now.

Vishal, Now keep quiet and listen carefully, first a fall thanks for sharing Meenakshi with us, we enjoyed her a lot, we enjoyed every inch of her body”, saying so Vijendra look at my wife, and smile, meenakshi look at him naughtily.

And sorry that we trap her, Sorry Hemlata Vijendra and me use you to trap your best friend”, Hemlata nodded and indicate that she accept apology, but I still don’t understand what was going on.
vishal, we could easily blackmail you and meenakshi, but I am not bad guy, I only pimp girls who want to do it willingly, and if tomorrow Meenakshi want to join me, then I will definitely pimp her, then she can earn in lakhs, but I won’t do it forcefully”, I still don’t understand, I saw towards my wife, she was looking towards Anil as if she is emotional, I could see tear near in her eyes, I understand in her mind she is admiring Anil and vishal for his honesty.

Vishal, I have apologies to Meenakshi, about it, she has agreed to forgive me and Anil, but in return she want Hemlata to spend one night with you, she is very caring wife, she know whatever has happen to you can’t be heal completely but she want you also to enjoy, So I am leaving here to enjoy”, I was happy, I look towards my Meenakshi, she smiled, now there were tear in her eyes, she come on bed, I was nude, her friend was nude, she come and give light kiss on my cheek.

Sorry vishal for whatever happen with you, even I was not completely aware of this, they trap me, they drug me, they gangbang me, but they are good people, after that three days they never force me, they send doctor for me, and they are ready to leave us alone completely, Hemlata is your gift for you tonight, enjoy her, and forgive me”, My wife meenakshi told me, I was on bed between my wife Meenakshi and Hemlata, I still was not able to speak.

ok mate, we are leaving, you enjoy with Hemlata and your wife meenakshi, we know she has not allowed sex to you from last one month, it’s your day today, enjoy”, Anil smiled, both Anil and Vijendra come close to us and shake hand with me, they was giving highest level of respect to me, they both give light kiss on my wife’s cheek, It was not sexual kiss, it was kiss which friend give to other.

listen Hemlata, vishal is our special guest, he can do whatever he want to do, you have to submit your every body part to him, listen Meenu has make us happy, and now you make her husband happy”, Anil warn Hemlata, Hemlata signal yes, that mean I will be fucking Hemlata exclusively, I can touch her boobs which was reserved only for special guest. I was thinking and then saw suddenly both male have disappear, I listen main door closed and in room there was only Me, Hemlata and my wife Meenakshi.
I hug my wife, she was wearing salwar kameez, I totally ignore Hemlata, I know any guy will ignore his wife and jump on other girl, but in this case I jump on my wife because I had not fuck her from last one month, and I wanted to fuck her, she is definitely more hot than Hemlata, she has big boobs, healthy body than Hemlata, and other reason was, I want to see whether my wife has written something on her boobs, remember guys, Hemlata have written V on her one boob and A on her other boobs, V indicate Vijendra and A indicate Anil. I want to ensure there are no such letter on my wife boobs.

Meenakshi look at me, she smiled, she held her kameez at waist and pull it over her head, and throw it away, now she was wearing bra, I can’t ensure whether her boobs have written something on it from bra, suddenly Hemlata hug me from back, oh my god, her soft boobs crush on my back, she bring her face from back and tried to kiss me, but I avoided her kiss, I want to see if my wife have something on her boobs, hemlata keep crushing her boobs on my back, and my wife put her hand back and undo her bra. She remove both her arm from bra strap but she keep holding bra on her boobs.

I quickly hold her bra from front and pull it, I want to see her boobs, I looked at boobs, oh my god, there was written nothing on it. Yes, my wife I s clean, she is only mine, I have lot of misunderstanding about her, she is clean, she have not submitted to them, she is still mine, I push Hemlata back, so she is not touching me, I look my wife ‘s carefully, oh my god, her boobs was not white, they are milky white but today they were very red.very red.

I look at them carefully, oh my god, there were lot of injection mark on them, it look like if her boobs were injected many times, oh, I got it, when they drug her by injection, they inject her on her boobs, how cruel these guys were, and that is why Meenakshi hide herself in bedroom, even now her boobs are very red, one could imagine how bad they were month before, I imagine pain through which my wife Meenakshi would have gone, I know she was drugged, she wouldn’t have feel it at that time, but after that fucking session last one month must be tough for her.

I look at her face, she was crying, tear was in her eyes, she hug me, she hug me tightly, I hug her, I turn my neck toward Hemlata, I asked her to leave the room, I told her that I don’t want to fuck her, I told her that I want to spend time with Meenakshi, she understand, after all Hemlata is our college friend, she quickly getup, collected her cloth and leave the room, as she was going, my wife leave the bed and go with Hemlata till our bedroom door.

Both girl hug each other, there were tears in eyes of both girl. There were apology in eyes of Hemlata, and it look like my wife have already forgive her. Once Hemlata leave, my wife went in bathroom, she started shower, she was taking bath now.

I slept on bed, I was still nude, I think how caring my wife is, she think about me, she know I wanted to fuck Hemlata, that’s why she ask Anil to give Hemlata to me, that mean she understand me, I thought she think I a m innocent, but no, she totally know who I am, and How I think, still she love me. Meenakshi always think about me, she is very caring. I love her. my lovely wife.

Hemlata is also good girl, she was also unaware of plan of Anil and Vijendra, when she was leaving our bedroom now, I saw her eyes, it was innocent, way both girl was looking at each other few minute ago show their innocence. Hemlata also agreed to get fucked with me exclusively so that I can get some satisfaction, she always stay away from me for last ten years, but toay she agree to fuck me, I understand she was feeling guilty.

And other two character, Vijendra and Anil, I know they are bad guys, they do all this because they wanted to fuck Meenakshi, I will not blame them, Meenakshi is hot, they must have seen her photo in Hemlata’s collection, and these womanizer must have fall for her, they trap her, they gangbang her, but they don’t blackmail her, they take care of her health after gangbang, I must admire there honesty, They allow there Hemlata for me only for Meenakshi.

My wife come out of bedroom, totally nude, she took blanket, and put it over my nude body, she enter in blanket and hug me hard, she was nude on my bed, totally nude hugging me, I could have fucked her but I know right now she is full of emotions, I just hug her and decided not to fuck her. we keep hugging each other and I don’t know when she sleep, she was sleeping peacefully in my arm.

In this story every character was right, and every character was wrong, but everyone was honest somewhere.
===============

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wife get details & reach to Vijendra(Her date) home - by bigman - 21-11-2018, 08:01 PM