Fantasy Wife Become Girl Friend For Rich Man by puneslut2
I don’t understand what Is happening, I was expecting some sex with my lovely wife Meenakshi today, I thought my drought of sex will over today, I thought my wife it totally out of that unfortunate gangbang incident, and today will be new start for us. But Hemlata is in our bedroom, why? I looked at her, as I told you she was wearing very erotic low cut t-shirt, most of her upper chest was open. My wife Meenakshi was wearing ordinary salwar kameez but her heavy boobs were giving hot look to her. I must say Meenakshi was looking hotter than Hemlata only because of her heavier boobs.

Both girls giggle, our college friend and famous call girl of city Hemlata was standing at door, from her appearance its look like she is ready for another assignment, but why in my bedroom? Hemlata smile at me, I wanted to look at her cleavage but I know I can’t openlay stare at it, Hemlata move across me and sit beside my wife on bed, now both college friends were sitting on my bed, on same bed where I have fuck my wife Meenakshi many time on daily basis.

Vishal, listen my questions carefully, and I only want answer in yes or no, do you purchase condom from medical guy for Vijendra, so he could fuck me?” My wife Meenakshi ask me, but why was she asking this, I remember the car incident where that medical guy almost forcefully put condom packet in my pocket (read previous updates), wait, guys Hema was trying to convenience my wife that I wanted Vijendra to fuck my wife Meenakshi.

Yes, but actually...”, I was about to explain her my situation but suddenly Hemlata snap me.

Vishal just answer in yes or no”, Hema interrupted me, I was about speak but again next question come from my wife Meenakshi.

Yes”, I answered and keep quiet; I was looking towards my own toe. There was tear in Meenakshi eyes, she don’t want to listen entire answer, in fact I feel she know the answer she was just wanting to confirm it from me. But how Meenu know it, it was secret between Me, Vijendra & Medical guy, even Hemlata & Anil don’t know it, does that mean Vijendra is still in touch with my wife?

Viju gifted my blouse to you, He told you he is going to fuck me like animal, still you give him condom”, actually what Meenakshi was asking, honestly answer for this is correct. But I don’t want him to fuck Meenakshi, I was not supporting Vijendra, things were just happening, I don’t know what to answer, I just signal yes by moving my head and look down.

Meenakshi hug Hema, she was sobbing, “I was under impression till now that watchman provide condom to Viju, but my own husband had provided condom to him, Hema, I went in that park because I though Vijendra don’t have condom with him, I keep him busy, I keep him away from condom, but I don’t know my own hubby was also involve in plan, I never expect he will provide condom, I am sorry I trust him”, Hemlata was tapping my wife’s back sympathetically and she was smiling at me, she was saying by her eyes that she has created big wall of misunderstanding between Me & Meenakshi.

Meenakshi was still having her face on Hemlata shoulder, Hema speak, “You are so innocent, all men are same, they only want one thing from us”, she was adding oil to fire, she was sounding sympathetic but Hema was actually smiling at me.

Truthfully Vijendra has told me that, but you guys know thing happen in which circumstances, I want to explain it to meenakshi, I started my answer, “but at least listen to me...”

Shut up just answer is Yes or No”, Hema again interrupted me & stop me, I kept quiet, but how Vijendra become Viju for my wife, why she was addressing as Viju to him, something is still going on between Meenu and Vijendra, if she did not meet him after that unfortunate day then how Vijendra become Viju?

Hema get down from bed & suddenly come in front of me, very close to me, “Vishal, I am your friend from last ten years, I am friend of your wife from last 12 years, if you wanted to fuck me you could have asked me, why you play all this drama?”

What drama?”, I was surprised, I tried to go on bed to sit beside my wife, but Hema didn’t allow me, she obstructed my way. and she slightly pull her tshirt little down and bring her one boobs out, wow her white milky boobs, very white, i was keen to see it from last ten years, now it was front of my eyes, within distance of one feet, but i can't touch it, i have to convince my wife that I am correct, I am not wrong. but I was male and i just keep staring at her boobies, my dick was getting erect slowly.

One thing was that Meenakshi from her position can't see that her best friend have her one boob out of her tshirt, as Hema's back was towards my wife, so Meenakshi was thinking Hema is standing normally. I was staring at her milky boobies, suddenly Hemlata speak..

why you tell Vijendra that you are married to Meenu, and if he allow you to fuck me(Hema) then you can convince Meenakshi to fuck Vijendra once more”, Hema speak, I was stunt, it was all fake story, planted by Hema, vishal and Vijendra. Now they wanted to convince my wife that I wanted to get her fuck by Vijendra so that I could fuck Hema.

Who told this?”, I scream in frustration, but my dick was still erect, and i was still giving glance to 26 years old Hema's boob.

Anil & Viju was here this morning, they told me the whole truth”, Meenakshi speak, I was about to tell her that this is blatant lie but again Hemlata intervene.

Vijendra & Anil was pressurizing Me & Hema from last one month so that they could fuck Meenakshi, but Meenu didn’t allow them & say strict no because of you only, but today they open all secret of deal between you and them”, I was still dumbstruck, I don’t know what to say, my wife Meenu speak..

I don't understand this, hema again speak "see, Meenakshi, your husband is still staring at my cleavage, and his dick is erect just watching me", saying so Hema quickly put her boobs back in tshirt, she did it smartly i am sure Meenakshi didn't realize that she had bring her boobs out and now she had put it back again, Meenakshi got impression that i was womanizer and was staring at her boobs.

Meenakshi leave the bed and come close to us, she look at me and Hema, till now hema had put back her boobs inside tshirt and she was standing normaly, My wife look in my eyes, i was confuse and suddenly she touch my penis over my jeans, oh my god, she wanted to check if I am erect or not, i was erect, becuase Hemlata had shown me her boobs, but Meenakshi don't know that, she found my dick is erect, she thought that it got erect becuase i got opportunity to fuck hema, it was another confusion and it make her feel that story planted by Hema is correct.

Meenakshi again look in my eyes, “Men are men, your deal is succesful, see you wanted to fuck my friend hema and They have send Hemlata for you today, enjoy her, fuck her, all men are same, you all want only one thing, I am leaving this bedroom, you fuck Hema, you wanted to fuck her from college days, satisfy yourself”, Meenu speak & went to bed again to pick her dupatta, she lifted her dupatta, go on bed again, she pick her mobile phone, why she pick mobile phone? with whom she want to talk?

Meenakshi get out of bed, she come to Hema & hug her, Meenu was sobbing, this continue for few seconds, then Meenu left Hema, and started to go out of bedroom, she was dialling some number on her phone, I was about to follow my wife but Hema hold my hand, Meenu quickly go out of bedroom & lock door from outside. Now I was alone in my own bedroom with my college friend Hemlata.

I go and tried to open door but Meenu has locked it from outside, I turned back and about to speak but Hema come close to me and keep her fingers on my lips and ask me to keep quiet, “Vishal, You will loose Meenu now, it is very sure, she is in love with Vijendra because of his money I guess, that’s why he has manage to fool her once more, so don’t be emotional, just fuck me”, she smiled at me.

I was about to speak but she don’t allow me, “ I am going to bathroom, and will take bath for ten minute, take your decision, I will come out naked, decision is yours, if you want to fuck me remove all your cloths and just sit on bed naked, this is our night”, saying so she quickly went in attached bathroom.

Guys, one thing is clear, that Vijendra, vishal & Hemlata are mastermind of this plan, and they are playing with mind of my innocent wife Meenu, My wife is innocent, and I am coward, they are taking advantage of both of us. But is really Meenakshi clean? Should I fuck Hemlata now? I really wanted to fuck her from college days, but she was friend of my wife so I was not able to do so, today I have opportunity, should I use it? I know anyway I am losing my wife, so why not fuck this girl?

Wait, but if I fuck Hemlata now, then Meenu will think that I was involved in plan of she getting fuck by Vijendra, what should I do? But even if I don’t Hema she will definitely lie that I have fuck her. I was confused.

=========

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wife get details & reach to Vijendra(Her date) home - by bigman - 21-11-2018, 08:00 PM