Fantasy Wife Become Girl Friend For Rich Man by puneslut2

Now it was two months after that gangbang incident, 10-12 guys has brutally drugged and fuck my wife, Doctor and Hema is not visiting our house from last one month, that means my lovely wife Meenakshi has recovered from her gangbang session physically. But I know it will take her time to get out of it mentally.

in last one month Meenakshi had started to come out of bedroom, yes Meenu do come out of bedroom, in her normal cloths in front of me, things are quite normal now, she behave like normal housewife, she cook food for us, we go for movie, we go for shopping, we watch TV together, she laugh with me, talk with me, share all her daily chorus with me, I realize she is trying to get out of gangbang incident. My wife Meenu is also rebuilding our relationship and she is treating me like her friend, yes guys she is treating me like friend and not like hubby.

Yes you heard it correct, I still don’t get privileges which one wife allow to her husband, yes she don’t allow me to have sex with her, Meenu have not yet allowed me entry in bedroom, yes guys, my wife Meenakshi do not allow entry to me in our own bedroom. Meenu told me that she need some time to get out of all that happen to her, and till then I have to stay out of bedroom. Actually she did not order me to stay out o of bedroom, she requested me, and I grant her requests. My wife tell me it will take at least six months to her to again enter in relationship with me, indirectly she was saying she can’t allow me to have sex with her for six months.

Friends, I am out of bedroom, I don’t get privileges which one husband should get on her wife, but after lot of perusal my wife Meenu have granted me privileges of one boyfriend. Yes guys, you guess it correct, Meenakshi do allow me to touch her, I kiss her, we smooch, we do lip to lip kiss, she allow me to hug her, she allow me to stare at her body over her cloths, she sometime also bend little bit to show me her cleavage, Meenu allow me to fondle her above her cloths. All this happen in our hall, she had strictly prohibited me from entering bedroom.

It was our college days all again, I took her to cinema, as you all know now my wife Meenu allow to fondle her only above cloths, but in our college days she was allowing me to put hand inside her top in cinema hall, so I took her to cinema hall where I can feel her naked boobs, I can put my hand inside her shirt, but my wife ensure that I don’ get opportunity to see her naked boobs.

Daily my wife sleep in bedroom, and I have to sleep in hall, daily she give me good night kiss before disappearing into bedroom, I also fondle her boobs before she went into bedroom. I have not seen her naked boobs since that gangbang incident, but I have fondle them lot, but all was happening over cloths only, it remind me of our college days, but in college days she used to show me her boobs under that park, but now she have not shown me her any private part from last two months.

I requested her to that I want to suck her boobies, but Meenu don’t allow me, instead she allow me to suck her boobs from over her blouse, I suck her boobs above her cloth so intensely that her kameez,blouse,shirt become very wet by my saliva as if it is drenched in water. She allows me to grin my penis on her saree cover ass. When I tried to enter hand inside her saree or jeans she stop me, she allow to put hand in her shirt, but she n never allow me to put hand in her jeans or saree. Remember guys my wife is not showing me any of her private part since gangbang session.

Today I was sitting in office and thinking about how things change? It has two months to that hot gangbang, my wife meenakshi don’t want to talk even word about it, in fact I also want to forget it, but meenakshi is keeping me away from sex, that remind me of that gangbang, that remind me how that guys throw saree of meenakshi on my face, that remind me how meenakshi give blowjob to Vijendra in car, that remind me how medical guy take my wife topless picture, it remind me how petticoat of meenakshi which is lying under YZ tree, that prohibited sex constantly remind me of that black day. It fill me up with anger when I think that my own wife Meenakshi had gangbanged by many guys, but she is showing tantrum to her own hubby.

I was also surprise how Anil and Vijendra disappear in our life, it is very illogical to guys like vishal or Vijendra to not trap girl like Meenakshi, I know my wife can earn many lakh rupees for Anil. I have anger for anil, but not for Vijendra, I know Vijendra had fuck my wife but he do not know that meenakshi is married to me, and Vijendra also have shown lot of sympathy to me. But I have lot of anger for that Anil.

I was thinking all this and suddenly my phone ring, I saw it was message from my lovely wife Meenu, prior to gangbang meenakshi used to call me thrice in day, but after gangbang it was very rare, in fact she cut my phone when I call her, but today she send me message, it was good sign, it was sign of things going to normalcy. I quickly pick up the phone and open message, it read as below.

Vishal, please come home in next one hour, you can directly enter in our bedroom, there is surprise for you, and don’t try to call me, I won’t be able to receive, see you after one hour’”

My wife send me message after one month, I was happy, but I don’t know what she want? And why she can’t receive her own hubby’s phone in her own house? I don’t want to think about it, today might be my lucky day, and she might want to resume our sex life. Because meenakshi had asked me to enter in bedroom directly, my penis got erect by thinking about getting opportunity to fuck my own wife, it remind me of college days when Meenu used to tell me on phone when she want to have sex with me. Quickly wrap up from office and in next one house I was on my door.

I open my door, I was very happy; I open my door by my key. I see hall is empty, I know my wife meenakshi is in bedroom, I was sure that today I will get opportunity to fuck her, I put my bag on sofa, and slowly went towards bedroom door. I push bedroom door, I was pushing my own bedroom door first time after two months, I enter in my own bedroom where my own wife was waiting for me, today she was about to allow me sex after two months, and first time after that gangbang session.

I saw in bedroom, and my wife was sitting on our marital bed, she was resting her back on bed rest, her leg was on bed, as she was resting her back on bedrest, her leg was coming towards middle of bed. I wanted to jump on my own wife, I want to fuck her like slut, I was waiting for this day from last couple of months, finally she had agreed to this session.

But I look at here carefully, it doesn’t look like she is ready for sex session, she was wearing very ordinary salwar kameez, it was sleeveless kameez and it was hugging to her body, though it was not reveling much cleavage but as you all know my wife meenakshi has big boobs, her size was very prominent, if someone enter in bedroom one will definitely look at her chest before her face. I was expecting my wife Meenu in very good attire today, I was expecting that she will get ready like new bride for this session, but that was not case. She was looking very ordinary.

But I don’t care, I just want to fuck her today, I want to put my penis in her pussy, she had not allowed mt to see her private body part in last two months, I look into her eyes, Meenakshi blush, I move towards my own bed, I was about to go on my own marital bed after two months, I went and hold both legs of meenakshi, she didn’t react, she just blush, I pull her leg and now she was sleeping on bed, her back which was resting on bedrest was not lying on bed, I look toward meenakshi from toe to head, she was looking very fuckable even in this ordinary dress. Meenakshi didn’t encourage me for sex, but neither she stop me, I was about to jump on her to fuck her, suddenly someone talk from behind.

Hey don’t fuck my best friend Meenu, she is my friend from last ten years, I know she is your legal wife from couple of year, but you can’t fuck her in front of me’, I turn around and I saw it was our college friend Hema. She was standing on our bedroom door, maybe when I enter in bedroom she hide herself behind the door, and I was so full of sex that I don’t even notice her.

I look at my Meenakshi and her best friend Hema alternatively, both was blushing, we three are friends from our college days, both girl like to tease me in funny way, it was not first time Hema was teasing me sexually about meenakshi, we are college friend and It was very common in our college days, but today It was embarrassing, means I was about to fuck my wife meenakshi and suddenly Hema stop me, I don’t know what to do, how can she stop me from fucking my own wife?I keep quiet and sit beside leg of meenakshi on our own bedroom.

I look at Hema, she was looking very well-dressed, she was wearing blue jeans and low cut t-shirt, it was very low cut t-shirt that I could easily see her cleavage, I was sitting on sofa and Hema was standing still I was able to see her cleavage, that means any person who is taller than Hema could easily see her entire boob if he peeping her t-shirt from above her shoulder. Even if Hema bend slightly one could easily see her boobs, why was she wearing such slutty dress? And what was she doing in our bedroom in that slutty dress?

Generally Hema dress like this when she has to go to her client, but why in our own bedroom? Does that mean any client of Hema is coming to fuck her? do Hema want that client fucking session to take place in my bedroom? Remember guys that picture of Hema & Meenakshi is still on our wall, is my home now place for Hema to bring her client? Remember guys I know Hema slut from last ten years but she have not allow me sex with her as I am hubby of her best friend Meenakshi.

Wait guys, why I am so negative, my wife Meenu had told me that there is surprise for me in message, does that mean Hema is my surprise? Does that mean our common friend Hema has prepared herself for me? Does that mean today Hema will allow sex to me? Meenakshi gangbang herself for Hema, does that mean today Hema will allow fuck to me and repay Meenakshi? What was exactly happening?

Is this another trap? Is my wife really clean? It again adding to confusion, is my wife innocent? And hema is playing with her? Is Hema prepared for me? If yes what she want in return? Does she want my wife Meenu to become slut? Is my wife agree to become slut? Is my wife innocent victim? Or is she part of it? Is it another plan from Anil? Does vijendnra really don’t know meenu is my wife?

I was confuse and just looking towards both the girls..

=========

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wife get details & reach to Vijendra(Her date) home - by bigman - 21-11-2018, 07:59 PM