Fantasy Wife Become Girl Friend For Rich Man by puneslut2
I saw that watchman & I was scared, remember he was same guy who used to eye me in college days, vishal I don’t mind cute guys staring at me, but this lecher have fuck eye on me, watchman was villain for all college girls that used to go to lover park. Many girls in our college days complain that he follow them in lover park, he was such lecher.

I turned around; I don’t know what to do now. I knew if he sees my face then he will be recognize me, but again one question hit my mind, why he didn’t recognize you. Probably because in college days he was not ogling you. I know how he used to gaze me, and there was no way he forget my face. I wanted to run and hide myself in car, but if I do so what explanation should I give to Vijendra & anil? Anil trusted me for this important date, I can’t betray him for my personal problem,. But then What should I do to this watchman?

but then I thought when he used to see me in teenager I was university girl, now I am grown up lady with nice develop figure, if I could hide my face then there is now way that he could identify me by my body shape. Then I quickly hide my face with headscarf. Remember all the time I was facing away from you guys, I know all three of you must be scrutinizing my naked back. When I come to you three, I saw expression of watchman and he was same womanizer, he was observing me from toe to head. His eyes were trapped at my pallu covered breasts, I was concerned if he was getting sight of my naked boobs, you know na vishal that medical guy had damaged my blouse buttons, so I was literally naked under my pallu. I start feeling uncomfortable there and quickly ask Vijendra to enter in Lover Park.

Then I went in Lover Park with Vijendra, I was cheerful that there is only half hour remaining for closing park. That means Vijendra have only half hour there with me, till now I very well have protected my dignity. I also know that Vijendra had totally forgotten about condom. I was joyful that I keep him so busy in backseat of car that he forgets about condom. Now I have perfect excuse for not allowing him to fuck, but I have little sympathy also for Vijendra that after spending so much money he will not be able to fuck me. I know I am about to win another game with this fool rich guy.

Vijendra told me that watchman has told him some safe place, but I don’t trust that lecher watchman. He might come to that place secretly to see fucking, many girl have told me that he secretly watch girls getting fucked by boyfriends in park, I don’t want that to happen. I know you fuck me many time here in park vishal, at that time watchman might have seen us as well, but today point is that if he see me without scarf he will recognize me, so I don’t wanted to go to place which he has recommended, I don’t mind if he see me without cloths, but I don’t want him to see me without headscarf, I don’t mind if watchman see my boobs, but I don’t want him to see my face. it might reveal our secret vishal.

Then I though where should I go? Then I though YZ tree will be best place to go, I was acquainted with that place, we have spent our half college time there vishal, and even if watchman plan to see me, he won’t be able to do so as I won’t be going to his recommended place. It will take him time to find me in this biggest park, I think I should go to YZ tree only. I took Vijendra to YZ tree, this tree is same, have not change at all, and when I went there I really started missing you.
Once we reach under tree, Vijendra practically jump on me & started smooching me. It looks like he was waiting for this moment from hours. He though he have chance to fuck me now, but that unfortunate guy don’t know my master plan, he don’t know he forget to bring condom. Vishal he was so hypnotized by my gorgeousness that disremember to fetch condom. Guy who has fucked numerous sluts was mesmerized by my prettiness, I feel honored of myself.

He pushes me very firmly on tree, remember vishal my whole back is open as my blouse is backless, he was almost licking my entire face. He unwrap my pallu, my blouse button was already broken. I was standing under tree without blouse and this Vijendra was sucking my lips. Vishal, we spend many hours under this tree but I not even once allow you to make my boobs completely naked. Vishal now my back was paining because of his hard push. Unexpectedly he have become very aggressive.

His lips were busy with my lips and his hand was caressing my naked boobies, my pallu was on ground resting on lawn. I wanted this massaging to continue as it was killing time, remember he only have thirty minutes in hand, it was clear now he can’t fuck me now I was just killing time. I was standing against that tree and he was fondling my entire body very aggressively.

Vishal I know Vijendra won’t fuck me, but I decide that I will give him all other pleasure than fucking, I decide I say I won’t fuck him as he don’t have condom but I will do whatever else he want me to do. He is valuable customer of Anil and I don’t want to disappoint him, and honestly I also like his foolishness, which looks very cute on him, how can he forget condom? He was really cute.

He then leave my lips, his hands was still busy with my boobies, his body was lock with my body, I was very tightly sandwich between YZ tree and Vijendra. he kiss my neckline, my shoulder, then he take his mouth to my ear and murmur in my ears that he wanted to fuck me. Oh my god, finally that moment come vishal!! It was time to execute my master plan. I very innocently remind him that he don’t have condom, so he can’t fuck me. His mouth was open with astonishment, he put his hands on his own head, his expression was like how can he forget condom, he leave me for few seconds, I started playful teasing him. I was laughing on him, he was looking very cute.

I was still standing under tree, my back was resting on tree, my pallu was on ground, my boobs was open, blouse was uselessly hanging on my shoulder. he then come close to me, He told me that he can’t fuck me now as he don’t have condom, but he wanted to see me nude, I was surprise by his demand, but I have decided I will do whatever he ask me to do as I am not allowing him to fuck me, but I have to show some tantrum like homely girl.

I directly said him that I can’t allow it. But then he insisted that he has spending ****** rupees for me, and if he didn’t get opportunity to fuck me then I should at least allow him to see my nude body. I was l liking all his justifications; he was justifying more like little baby. What I like most that he could force me, but still he was trying to persuade me, His cuteness remind me of our memory of college days, under same tree you used to persuade me like this only for physical I intimacy. I was blushing; I purposely extend this as I liked his expressions.

I though he was right, and watching my nude body won’t damage me. It was park closing time, there were no couples, I knew this park is full in afternoon only. There was no risk of anyone else watching me totally nude. In our college days we used to come under this tree in afternoon so I was not allowing you to remove my any cloth complete, it is risky in afternoon but in evening its ok. I told him no snapshots, he settles for that. I wanted to give Vijendra every pleasure other than fucking, vishal you are my hubby and only you have right to fuck me. I am not Hema to allow him to fuck me. I am your wife Meenakshi.

I ask my one day date Vijendra to stand one foot away and give me some room to become nude. Then I eliminate my blouse, my blouse was not helping me at all, it was liability on me as all buttons was broken. Then I rapidly remove pleats of my saree, instead of turning round to remove saree I quickly remove saree fixed in petticoat & my saree fall at my legs. My black saree was at my leg. I very rarely do this in home and now I am doing this in Lover Park.

Now I was only in petticoat, you know my panty is already with Vijendra, he take it in flat, actually I exchange my panty for gold necklace, kind of unique deal. I look around there was no one? I undo the knot of petticoat and leave it. Now it falls on ground. Now I was standing totally nude, my saree and petticoat was at my legs, he didn’t [t disturb me and allow me to become totally nude. Vishal this YZ tree was also watching me nude first time, I was shy girl under this tree in college days but today I am pretty courageous. I am sure if tree was human he would have spot that difference today.

Vijendra watch me totally nude, he look at my boobs like philanderer, he quickly undress himself, he also become nude, now two nude bodies was standing under YZ tree, he approach me, I know he will be forceful now, but I was prepared now. Then he again tried to push me on tree, but I stop him, I asked him to take it easy, I told him I am here of him only, I told him I will give him every pleasure

I sit under tree, he sit under tree resting his back on tree. I ask him to put his leg straight, I told him that I will blow him now, as he can’t fuck me. Remember I don’t want to go with him to party so I was blowing him. Now Vijendra was sitting nude under the tree resting his back on tree and I was sitting nude beside him, I become nude because I know he don’t h have condom to fuck me, I wanted to give him pleasure as it would be unfair to him if he get nothing out of date, then it will be unfair with him.

I told him be ready for blowjob, He agree with me, he spread his legs little in V, he was resting his back on tree and his legs was spread in V. He then ask me to sleep on my belly between his legs so that my mouth was directly to his penis. I sleep now my body was lying between his leg with my mouth close to his dick.

Vishal my soft body was resting on little harsh grass, my boobs was crushing on grass, vishal it was easy to sleep on belly when was teen as my boobs was smaller, but now it is little uncomfortable as heavey boobs get crush under body and it pain, I take his dick in hand and kiss it, he asked me to spit on it, I do so, I make his penis totally sloppy before putting it in my mouth. Now I started giving him blowjob, it was another sloppy blowjob, I was happy that my pussy is saved.

In this position he was able to hold my head in his hands, he quickly catches my hairs in his hands, he was able to control blowjob. He was holding my hairs and controlling pace of blowjob. It was not blowjob; actually he was fucking my mouth vishal. In blowjob girl suck penis lovingly, but Vijendra was holding my hair and pushing his dick deep in my mouth. Remember I am sleeping on my belly between his legs, so he has all the control, He was raising his ass slightly to give big thrust, vishal it was very intense, his cock reaches till my throat. Vishal I never allow you to touch my hair when give you blowjob but today this outsider was fucking my mouth very brutally. I absolutely have no control in this position he has every control.

He didn’t show any pity on me, he didn’t leave my mouth for even second, it was like intense workout. In few minutes I was sweating as if I have run for ten kilometer. My hairs become wet as if I have taken bath. In between he used to take dick out of my mouth, he used to ask me to spit on it, and then he used to raise my head by pulling hair and used to spit on my face. Yes vishal, he spit on your wife’s face, Vishal he was treating me cheap slut.

He was giving me respect of girlfriend till I become nude and now he was treating me like slave. All guys are same vishal, they only want to fuck girl. He was treating me like queen so that he can fuck me, now he realizes he can’t fuck me then he is showing his true color, I was totally nude and was lying between his legs, he has my hair in his hands, I was feeling very helpless

After five minute of extreme sucking, I thought I will die now, I was about to leave my consciousness, I guess he sense that, and he leave my hair, he stop his brutal assault of my face. As soon as he leaves my hairs my face fall on his penis, I kept it there, I don’t have any energy to move now, it was intense. Vishal your 26 years old wife was resting while keeping her head between strangers leg.

After few minutes he wake me, and he ask me to give hand job, I was relief that my mouth will not feel pain now, I started shaking his penis, he warned me if my hands stop shaking him then he will again start fucking my mouth. Vishal I don’t want him to put his penis in my mouth again. If I knew he is going to fuck my mouth that hard I better have allowed him to fuck my pussy. Now with my both hands I started shagging him, my hand was tiring, I didn’t stop as I don’t want him to put his penis back in my mouth. I was still lying nude between his legs; he was resting his back on tree and enjoying session.

My mouth was paining and my hands was also tired, I request him with my eyes to cum, I was begging him to cum, my body was very tired now, I don’t know how he was not Cumming after so much activity, he then told me to hold his cock tight, I do so and he shag, oh my god, finally I blow him. I was trying to do this from last two hours, finally I succeed, but have to go through lot of disgrace before that. His thick semen was in my hand, it was white, it looks pure, it went in my nail, and my ring also had his cum. My slender finger was soaked in his cum. now he feel better and I feel relief.

Once I leave him, I quickly get up, now I was sitting between his legs, both were totally naked, I was very tired; I quickly pick my petticoat and wipe my hands to it. I see ring was also having some cum below it, I remove my ring and throw it little away in frustration, I wipe my face by saree, remember he has all his spit on my face. I was feeling disgusting vishal, I lay down again, I was very tired, this time I put my head on his lap, I was so tired because of this intense sucking. I forget to wear my cloth and just lay again between his legs. Vishal your wife is lying totally naked between his legs.

He again started treating me softly, he touch my wet hair and say that he was sorry, I tell him it is ok, it happen. What else I could say, he is valuable client of Anil, for few minutes he allows me to close my eyes and I sleep on his naked lap for few minutes. He keeps patting my hair slowly so I could sleep peacefully, he keeps softly handling my boobs and smooth skin, I really find it very cute. i was liking this after fuck moments, My mouth and my arms was still paining lot due to intense session. My boobs have become reddish because they were constantly crushed under my body on grass. I was happy that now I don’t have to go to party with him.

He then told me that he can’t believe that stunning girl like me have allowed him blowjob, I know vishal, I have to behave appropriately with Vijendra and I should make him feel better as he is very important person for Anil and Hema, just to make him happy I say he is also very good-looking, I told him I like his physics, and he has body to die for, I keep admiring him to make him happy, I was still sleeping on his naked thighs, we both were nude under tree.

i went one step ahead and I told him that I like him and if there was condom I would have allowed him to fuck. I know he don’t have condom, so I was just saying it. He was asking me same question again and again, then I promise him that on any other date if he bring condom I will allow him to fuck me happily. I tell him that I will consider myself lucky if he fuck me with condom. I know there won’t be another date and today he don’t have condom.

My eyes were still closed and my naked body was between his legs. His back was resting on tree, I then feel he was rubbing something on my face, it was elastic material, I don’t understand what it was, I ask him to stop but he keep rubbing in on my face, then I open my eyes and what I saw? Oh my god vishal, it was condom. He has it, I quickly raise my body and now I was sitting between his legs nude. I was stunned by this twist.

I don’t comprehend how he gets it. He was not having condom when he was in flat, otherwise he would have fucked me there only. All the time he was sitting with me in car, I never leave him for even second, when did he brought the condom? Only man who leaves the car was you, I am sure if he asks you to purchase condom to fuck me, then you will kill him. You are my husband; you are not some sissy who will provide condom to stranger so that he can fuck your Meenakshi. I took you with me only so that you can protect me, I am sure it was not you who provided condom, then how did he get it?

I think and then I realize, it must be that lusty watchman. Yes vishal, that lecher watchman used to sell condom in our college days to couple who come to park. boyfriends of my many friends have purchased it from him to fuck them, I understand you are so innocent, he must have sent you somewhere and purchased condom from watchman, that is why watchman was laughing when he saw me. That lecher watchman has ruined my entire plan, what will happen now? How will I avoid fucking? I don’t see any option now, i can't go back on my own word. now i have to give my pussy to him.

Vishal now I don’t have any choice but to permit him to fuck me, I ask him how he got condom and if he had it from start then why he don’t fuck me in flat itself. He told me that is his secret. He laughed at me showing condom, he was saying now I don’t have any way to run, as promise I must allow him to penetrate me. I also know now I have very less chance to save my pussy, but I decide I should try to save myself.

I tell him to not fuck me, as there is very less time remained to park closing. It was my last defense, I know it was weak vishal, but I tried this also. But he told me he only needs five minutes to fuck me hard and make me scream. I know it, in only few minutes of mouth fucking my mouth was paining as if someone had slap me 100 times. I was dreaded that if mouth fucking was so intense what will he do to me now in pussy fucking.

Then he stand up, he hold me and make me stand, now he was taking me to fuck somewhere, your wife is being taken by stranger vishal, Then he ask me to lay on my back, I spot place where there was lot of grass, I know he will fuck me very hard, and if I lay on ground it will be scratches and cuts on my back, I don’t have any defense now, so I decided to follow his order and finish this quickly, I begged him to o treat me gently. He hold my face and give me romantic kiss, he told me that I will enjoy this session lot. Vishal I must tell you though he was rough, I was enjoying this session.

I lay on back on grass. My whole nude body was in front of him, his nude body was in front of me, All the time I was sitting between his legs and now he come and spread my leg, he sit between both legs on his knee, he spit on my pussy and start rubbing it, and fingering it, I was wet vishal, I wanted to enter him his penis in my pussy, To my surprise his penis was again erect. Vishal you never get erect so quickly, but this guy was ready for next session in few minutes.

He put condom on his penis, but I respect him because he didn’t try to fuck me without condom. Remember he was spending lot of money on me. He elevated my both legs and he insert his penis in pussy in one shot, I scream loudly, yes vishal, he put penis in your wife’s pussy. His penis was thick and longer than you. He waste no time and started thrusting me. He was spreading my feet with two hands and then thrusting me very hard. With his every thrust my boobs was shaking and I was moving few inches back. I am sure my soft back will have lot of bruises after this session.

Now I don’t know what to do, I was just struggling, he was thrusting me, my mouth and hand was already tired by intense mouth fucking and hand job, and now my legs was paining, remember I am sleeping on ground, he was spreading my legs for few minutes, then he used to take them on his shoulder, then he used to closed them and keep thrusting me, my legs, my waist was tired. He was slapping my thighs, I was moving back with his every thump.

In between he used to lean his body little and used to spit on my face, he used to smack my boobs hard by his hands, I was so tired to resist his any activity. In just one minute I feel I will die today. I give up and make my body loose, I surrender and close my eyes, he continue his fucking for few minutes without showing any sympathy to me. My face has become wet because of his spitting vishal, my boobs have become red because of smacking, I am sure my soft back have lot of bruises because of grinding it received from ground.

In all this pain I must say, I was liking this session, it was giving pleasure that I never received in my life, yes vishal it was enjoyable plus painful, it was like first night of bride, I was thinking all this, his assault on my body was going on, his fucking was going on and then he cum, I could feel he is Cuming in condom. I feel so nice Vishal despite so much disgrace, he keep his penis in my pussy for few seconds, my legs was still in his hand. Then he removes his penis and leave my legs.

He remove his penis from pussy, he remove his condom and throw it on my face. Vishal I feel very insulting and feel like a slut, I take it and throw it away, there was still lot of cum in condom, he take my petticoat and drop all remain cum from his penis on the petticoat. I wanted to stop him but my whole body was paining and I was so tired.

I saw I was one feet away from place where we start fucking, remember with his every thrust I used to move one inch back. I complain him that he fuck me so hard that my body move one feet away by his fucking, he laugh and say that Is his specialty. I don’t like his joke and keep quiet. I wanted to rest now for few minutes
He lay on my body, I close my eyes, he was lying on my nude body. He kiss my boobs lovingly, he rub the place where he have hit hard he kiss that part of my boobs, he wipe my face with my saree, remember vishal he was spitting on face continually while fucking. I again find him cute, he was fucking me like animal but after that he was taking care of me like little baby. I had closed my eyes; I was so tired, he then starts slowly kissing me. I didn’t resist, it was tough for me to even move, I cooperate with his kissing because I liked it, every girl need cuddling, kissing after hard fucking, you never do that to me vishal, but I must say Vijendra is good fucker than you. He know how to treat girls.

He tell me that he wanted to fuck me one more time before park close, I told him I was very tired for any fucking now. Now I was not saying I don’t want to fuck, I was saying I was tired, vishal my attitude have change little after these two intense fucking session. Vijendra was still cuddling me, kissing me and lying on my body.

He told me that he have condom, he was persuading me like little baby, I was blushing on his immaturity. I guess vishal I am having soft corner for him now, He tells me there are only few minutes remaining and it will be fairly shot fucking session, he keep pleading me, vishal we girls like when boyfriend or partner plead for sex, Vijendra was one who plead for fuck, and once he get permission he fuck like animal, I like his attitude.

I agree with him, as I also wanted to get fucked by him last time. Vishal sorry, but he fuck very nice, he is very wild. I never got wild fucking like this and I wanted to enjoy it one last time. I agree with him and told him that finish it fast. He was happy like small child, he quickly get up and again put condom on his penis. I don’t know how vishal but his penis was again erected, in just few minutes, how? I really don’t know that secret vishal.

I raise my leg for penetration, but he told me that he want to fuck me in doggy style. I don’t understand why he wants that, but I decided to follow him as it is last fucking session, I know it will be painful but I wanted to feel his penis once from back. And my leg was also so tired, I know I can’t hold it in air for more time, my back was having lot of bruises, I can’t bear more bruises vishal. I also wanted to change fuck position.

but still to tease him I said him why so he can fuck me in missionary position, but he tell me that while fucking he want to slap my ass, his next answer was very logical vishal, he told that he has use my boobs, mouth, pussy but never got opportunity to slap my ass, he was right vishal, I laugh and agree with him. I turn around and sit on four legs (two hands, two legs) like dog. I know now my knee will have scratches. He come between my legs from back, he spread my ass cheek and spit on it. He slaps it little time, I ask him to fuck quickly as there is very less time remained in parked closing. Vishal, here in park I was in doggy style and asking one guy to fuck me quickly, I feel ashamed on myself.

He then tell me in last missionary position fucking I was moving by inch with his every thrust and that don’t allow him to fuck me hard. I agree with him, but what should I do for that vishal, I don’t have that much power to withstand his thrust. I am delicate girl. How can he expect me to withstand with his powerful fucking and not move by inch.

I tell him that he already had fuck me hard enough, and I told him that he don’t have solution for his problem. I was still on my four legs and he was standing between my legs near my ass. Then what he did actually stunned me, I also like his creativity, He then pick my petticoat, and remove rope of it, oh my god what was he doing? He put that rope around my waist and tied it there. Vishal he tied my petticoat rope to my waist, I didn’t resist as I was liking it very much vishal.

He told me that now I can’t move as he will be controlling me with this petticoat rope which was tied around my waist. I admire his creativity, but I know now he will trash me very hard. I know now that petticoat rope will cling in my waist to create red mark there, I know there will be lot of pain for me now. My knee, my waist, my pussy, my ass will be going under big assault now, but I want to experience it vishal.

In mouth fucking he was controlling me by my hairs, in missionary fucking he control me by my legs, and now he was controlling me by this rope which was tied around my waist. I was very tired, I knew after this session I won’t be able to walk, as his cock will not hit very hard on my pussy wall. I want to experience it now vishal. Your wife is getting all new experience vishal.

He then hold that rope and put his penis In my pussy, yes vishal, he put penis in your wife’s pussy from back. I realize I was able to move my upper body and hands but I was not able to move my waist or ass as he was tightly holding it with rope. He again become animal and starts thrusting me. I started screaming now. I was feeling his penis in my tummy, he was fucking me in doggy style and I was feeling like bitch now. He was slapping my ass, I was happy in this doggy style he was not able to spit on mouth. My mouth was saving from humiliation. But all my body was under brutal assault.

His fucking continues for several minutes and I lost all my energy. I put my face on grass and keep accepting his thrust, these thrust was painful as I was not able to absorb its intensity by moving my ass little, remember vishal he was holding it by rope. While thrusting he was taking his waist towards my body and pulling my waist back by petticoat rope towards his body, so it was creating big impact, His penis is directly landing very hardly on wall of my vagina. My ass must have become red till now by his continues slapping vishal. But my boobs and my face was save from his humiliation.

Then bell ring that means park was closing in few minutes. I pleaded him to cum quickly, vishal I was requesting stranger to cum, it was irony. After lot of thrusting he finally cum, he feel very nice and scream loudly while Cumming. He again keep his penis in my pussy for some time and then remove it.

As soon as he leaves the rope which was tied on my waist I fall on ground. I fall very hard, it hurt me, but I don’t have energy in me to stay in that position after such harsh fucking. He again remove condom, this time he don’t throw condom on my face, he throw it away. He pickup my petticoat and put remaining cum from his penis onto my petticoat. He wipe his penis by my petticoat.

I wanted to sleep their only, if it was daytime I would have sleep there, but I know park is officially close and that watchman might come on last round. I don’t want that lecher watchman to see me in this position, I wanted to wear my cloths and scarf quickly.

I quickly stand up and pick my petticoat; oh my god there was lot of cum on that petticoat. I feel disgusted vishal, I wanted to clean that petticoat quickly but then Vijendra then remind me that I can’t wear petticoat now as there is no rope in it, because rope of petticoat was tied around my waist.

I look at petticoat; yes rope of petticoat was tied around my waist. I know we can’t put that rope in that petticoat again. I was pretty tired now. I went to Vijendra and I asked Vijendra to tighten the rope which was around my waist so that I could wear saree on that rope only. He help me to tight that rope so that I could wrap my saree on it, while he was tightening that rope he smooch me lovingly, I also open my mouth for him vishal, I love how he treat girl after hard fucking session.

Then he leave me, I started wearing my cloths and decided that I will leave petticoat in park only. I tied my saree on that rope and quickly wrap it around my body. I pick up my blouse, I was thinking should I wear it or not, Meanwhile Vijendra also wear his cloths. I took my button less blouse and put it on my body. Now I was wearing only saree and blouse, no petticoat, no panty. I know the way I have wear saree in such way that no one could realize that I am not wearing petticoat. I properly take pallu on my chest so that no one should realize that my blouse doesn’t have button. I again hide my face by scarf, i don't want watchman to see my face.

Now I was nicely dressed again, but i know my attire suggest that I have got fuck, I have banged hardly, and every part of my body was saying that. My limp walk was saying that someone have fucked me very hardly. I was sure every onlooker will also tell I am coming from hard fucking s session. But I know you will be taking me home now, after Cuming so many time Vijendra will cancel party plan and this date will finish in next half hour. I know this date go horribly wrong, but I decide I will tell you everything and apologize to you.

Vishal I was very tired, due to this doggy style fucking my legs spread little bit, and I was not able to walk properly. Now we started walking towards main gate of Lover Park, then suddenly phone of Vijendra ring, he receives it, and start talking on phone. I was listening that he talks about some party; he told at other end that He will be coming to party with his girlfriend.

Oh my god vishal, he still want me to come to party with him, I was under I impression if I blow him, he won’t take me to party, Anil suggested same to me, but it is happening differently, after such harsh fucking he still want to take me to party.

It was totally misjudgment from my side, if I was aware of this I would have not bring Vijendra to this park, I bring him here so that I could blow him here and avoid party, vishal things are going horribly wrong from last one hour, first that condom episode, that bastard watchman provide condom to Vijendra and now this party episode. Vijendra win two games in row now. When I ask him about party he told me that it is CMNF party.

I asked him what he means by CMNF, he explains that CMNF stands for “Cloth Male Naked Female”. That means in entire party all girls will be naked and all boys will be wearing all cloths. I was shock; he was taking me to such party. That mean I have to stay naked in party, but then he told me Hema will be also present in party, and there will be many homely girl & real life couple. Vijendra told me that it is not sexual party.

Vijendra explain that real life couple is part of party, so no one touch female without consent of them. Many couple do that for fun, it is kind of adventure, Vijendra told me every month they have some adventure party and today it Is CMNF. He ensure me of safety, as this party is organized by proper group. He also tell me couple get ****** rupees as entry fee, and I can keep all that money.

I was happy I will be getting more money to help Hema, as you know all this money is going to Hema, but I ask him how organizer of party earn money, then he told me that every couple get money, but every single guy have to pay **** as entry fee. But he told me not to worry as the guy won’t touch any female a s there is very heavy security in party.

Vijendra told me that it is his fantasy to go in that party with homely girl, and he have selected me for date for same reason, oh my god vishal, that mean I unnecessarily allow him to fuck me, it was huge error in judgment from my side & Anil’s side. I was shock vishal!!

I got shock, in surprise I put hand on my mouth, oh my god I realize there was no ring in my finger, where was it? I remember I forget it in fucking place only. I throw it after blowjob and never collect It back, I started to go back to place but then Vijendra hold me by my arms and told me that he will send watchman to find ring. I was also very tired to go back to that place again. Vijendra wanted to kiss me but I was under my scarf so he just kisses my forehead, now he was treating me like girlfriend again. He has dual personality vishal.

He further explain to me that CMNF is party wife or girlfriend in party have to sacrifice each cloth of article for every service. Idea is to make girls nude so all males could watch them. Vijendra told me not to worry as it is safe place, and it is matter of few hours only. Party will finish at 10 pm then I can leave home. He also ensures me that Hema and Anil will be there. Vishal he told me that there’re will be many more girls visiting the party. So there is nothing to worry about.

I was in dilemma, I can’t say no directly to the client of Anil, as per deal I have to go with him to party. It was our misjudgment that we though if we blow him he will cancel plan of party. I had listened about CMNF party from Hema, and she has attended many such parties, but how can I attend it? I know I have just got fucked by Vijendra, but getting fucked from one guy and getting nude in crowd are two different things.

Me and Vijendra was still walking towards lover gate after hard fucking, I was not walking, I was limping actually. Now I call Anil to see if he can cancel party plan. When I call him he started to convince me to attend the party, He told that Hema is going to party, he tell me it is deal and as p per deal I must go with him, he told me that no one will touch me without my permission, he was right, he was following his promises, till now no one have touch me without my permission, whatever happened is happened in playful atmosphere and with my will. Vijendra have not bang me, he has done everything by consent.

Anil was following his promise and as per deal I also must go for party. Then I told him that we should take you to party, but anil doesn’t like the idea, then I take stand if my driver don’t come I will not come, remover vishal Vijendra was beside me so I can’t say you are my hubby. Anil saw I am stubborn taking you to party then he reluctantly agrees. Anil told that he will be coming to take me for CMNF party in Lover Park in next half hour.

Then he handed phone to Hema, my best friend. I feel Hema is little serious on phone, I don’t understand but she was quiet, she never keep quiet, I feel that she want to say something but hesitating because Vijendra is with me or maybe because Anil is with her. Why she will scare with anil, maybe she wants to tell something but keep quiet because Vijendra was with me, we keep talking about party but I still feel Hema wanted to tell something else. I don’ tell Hema that I got fucked by Vijendra. Till now we reached towards you, I saw you and watchman waiting for me, I allow Vijendra to come to you & watchman and move away to talk on phone. I wanted some secret time with Hema.

Once I go away from Vijendra, I told Hema that Vijendra grope me very harshly, but I don’t tell her that I got fucked by Vijendra, I don’t want to tell her this news on phone, I told Hema that I am coming to CMNF party only because she is there. But she give me strange answer, she told me that guys will take me to party even if I don’t agree. I don’t understand her answer, when I ask her to explain, she avoided the subject, and does she mean boys will abduct me? Or will they blackmail me? I am sure Anil is there, so I am safe.

Then Hema told me that guys had planned to take me alone to CMNF party. Hema later joined only for my safety. I was feeling she don’t want me to join party, but why? I don’t understand what she was talking, I decided I will talk her clearly when we meet face to face, I finally I decided to finish the call and started to join to you Vijendra and watchman, I one last time told her that I am coming to party only for her. It was strange that she was saying she is coming for my safety and I was saying that I am coming because she was present in party. Both were talking same thing.

Then I send you to find ring, Vishal I could have send watchman also to find ring but then he would have found my petticoat lying there. I don’t want lecher watchman to shag thinking about me, I don’t want lecher watchman to touch my petticoat. I know you will also find it, but anyway I was going to tell you truth after party, it was only matter of four more hours. I am taking you CMNF party that means you will see lot of naked girl that will reduce your anger if you have any, at least it will distract you. Anyway you are my trustworthy husband, I thought to distract your mood going to party will be great move.

Vishal then sit on one place and quickly pull me on his lap. I sit on his lap my saree clads bums was resting on his jeans, Vishal, honestly speaking I was feeling his erection on my bums, we sit like there for twenty minutes with watchman staring me and Vijendra fondling my boobs below my pallu, vishal I honestly like how softly Vijendra treat me after each intense fucking session, I like he but he don’t expose me to watchman, we both was very tired to do any fun activity, and then suddenly SUV come and stop few feet’s away from us.

===================

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wife get details & reach to Vijendra(Her date) home - by bigman - 21-11-2018, 07:57 PM