Fantasy Wife Become Girl Friend For Rich Man by puneslut2
Further explaination of Meenakshi.

Finally I decide going to Lover Park is very safe, Vijendra was still playing with my body, He now started to undo my saree on bed, now it was alarmed for me and I told him that I have fantasy of spending time with boyfriend in lover park. i tell him that i am fulfilling his fantasy by becoming his girlfriend and now he should fulfill my fantasy by taking me to lover park. I told I wanted to go to lover park with him. He was excited to go with me but he insisted that I should allow him to fuck once in his bungalow. I told him that I can’t allow him to fuck me without condom. he pleaded me lot but i remain adamant on condom. I knew he will fuck me without condom if I stay in bungalow he was very hard now at bottom, I could feel it over his shot.

he was not ready to go to lover park before fucking me once in bedroom, I was unable to convince him that going Lover Park is good for him. Finally to take him out of bungalow and to avoid fucking in bungalow itself, I promise him that I will allow him to fuck me in Lover Park. I told him that he can purchase condom on the way to lover park and can fuck me there in park. he was surprise by my statement, his mouth remain open in surprise, he give me light kiss on my check, he caress his penis now over his underwear in excitement. remember both of us are still sleeping on his soft bed.

He became happy, he feels that he will get opportunity to fuck me in Lover Park, I asked him to brush his teeth and take bath, so that we can go to Lover Park. he agree and hug me, he tried to kiss me but just touch his lips with my lips and neither I nor he open mouth for kiss, he knows now he will have chance to do everything in lover park. and he decided to get ready for lover park, he leave the bed after half hours of soft romance on bed, he leave the bed, my plan was successful, I was playing games with this fool guy.

Then he took his phone and went outside to make some call, I took this opportunity to get prepared, I went in bathroom, wash my face, apply lipstick, do quick makeup. I ensure I am looking beautiful and padded my boobs so that look of unmarried girl don’t get hamper. when I come back Vijendra was still not in bedroom, he was still talking on phone I guess, I call him loudly then, after I call him I listen door of hall closing, I don’t understand why he went outside to talk on phone.(guys, this is vishal, this time Vijendra was with me asking me to get condom on the way, read previous part of story to get reference)

Once vishal come back, I give him little peck on his cheek, hold his penis over his short, I slowly push him in bathroom and ask him to take bath. He went inside bathroom to become fresh, I told him to take bath for 20 minute and brush twice so he will become fresh for me, he laugh and do exactly the same. Now I was happy I successfully survive first two hours of date. He fondle me but I never allow him to touch my naked boobies, i never allow him to see my naked boobs. I also keep my clothes on my body. I agree my blouse is broken but I get new blouse for it, I sacrifice my panty but I get new gold necklace for it. I guess i have win this bungalow game.

Now my next plan was to blow him in backseat of car, so there was no question of fucking. Other plan was not allowing him to purchase condom, that mean keep him very busy in car, allow him to suck boobs, kiss him, shag his penis, raise saree so he could feel my pussy do whatever just keep him busy and keep him away from condom. Same time make him so hot that he will cum and once he cum then there will be no fucking and then this promise of fucking in park has no value, and i don't have to go with him in that party.

He come outside, I ask him to wear nice cloths, blue jeans and t-shirt. He wear cloths according to my choice, I was behaving like perfect girlfriend. He was behaving like perfect boyfriend, he was obeying me. I was giving him physical pleasure but also showing lot of tantrums. We was perfect couple now. He combs his hair neatly, he was looking like good boy, I was in my black saree and red blouse, this was Hema’s blouse. I have somehow manage put it around me.

Now we was at door and was about to leave for lover park and then suddenly I remember my old blouse is in his bungalow somewhere, you remember my blouse which he broke, which I put on floor before entering in bedroom, I don’t know where that blouse is now, I want to take that blouse with me. I don’t want my cloth to stay in his bungalow; I am not slut like Hema.

I know I will not come to bungalow again, as I will blow this Vijendra on the way or in lover park and from there date will over, I quickly glance at hall but I don’t see my blouse, I went in bedroom to see if blouse is there, I don’t find it there (guys this is vishal, Vijendra has gifted that blouse to me, that blouse is under the seat of my car, read previous part to get reference) Then I thought anyway that blouse buttons are broken and it is of no use, there is no point in wasting time in it. Then I decided to come out of bungalow. I check myself in mirror once, then wear my sandal and come towards car.

I look at you I see you look little different then I realize you have shaved yourself, Vijendra had send you to get shaved. I wanted to laugh loudly on you, that guy was flirting with your wife, fondling your wife, and you was getting shaved, you was waiting outside bungalow as driver. I first time feel that you are not real man, but then I realize you are tolerating this for me only, and only real man can’t do it, egoistic man can’t do it. I feel proud that I am your wife.

Vishal, you know the next part, remember I allow him to kiss me, fondle me, he remove my blouse buttons, you see all this. But you don’t see that most of the time when we was traveling to lover park, I has his penis in my hand and was try to shag him. You were not able to see this because Vijendra was sitting right behind you. I just wanted to shag him; I wanted to blow him before we reach to Lover Park. my intention was pure, I was just doing my job of blowing him to avoid fucking.

Vishal, I was not getting success in my plan, I don’t know why but I was not able to blow him. Then I realize my hands are not enough to blow him, maybe I should use my mouth. Hema had told me that very few guys can stand hot blowjob, Yes vishal you heard it right, I decided to give him blowjob. I thought I should sacrifice my mouth for my pussy, but I don’t want this to happen in front of you, but I also want to finish it before we reach to Lover Park, because things might go out of control in Lover Park. Then I decide I will give him blowjob once you went to medical. You remember I was signaling you to find medical, it was not so that Vijendra will get mouthfreshner and kiss me, it was not for kissing, it was so that I could get some privacy to give him blowjob. Another logic behind giving him blowjob is that i don't want him to instruct you about condom, i wanted him to forget about condom and get busy in blowjob.

Now I want to confess that when you went to medical to bring mouth freshener I give him blowjob, I quickly remove his penis, vishal, I must say he has good big dick, he was clean because he had taken bath, I quickly put it in my mouth. I told him to tell me if you come back. He keeps telling me how to give blowjob, he asks me to spit on it, lick it with tongue, and put it deep in throat and all the things. I was also allowing his hand to roam on my entire body because I thought it will help me to blow him, I keep giving him blowjob and he keep fondling my body parts, I was not worried about you, I know Vijendra was keeping eye on you. I was very near now, his movement indicates that he is about to cum, but suddenly I listen noise of your step and I quickly leave his penis and sit still.(Hi guys this is vishal, i have seen her giving blowjob, she was so busy in blowjob, My wife Meenu's plan was making vijendra busy in blowjob but she herself become so busy, that she even don't know i had seen her giving blowjob)

Vishal when you was in medical Vijendra had told me that this medical guy is his cousin, he told me that he want to introduce me to medical guy as girlfriend, I don’t have any objection to it, but he also told me that bear with that medical guy if he crack some naughty joke on me. He told me that bhabhi-devar enjoys flirtiest relationship, so just agree with medical guy if he ask for something. I agree with Vijendra as he was asking just for some harmless flirting, you know vishal how expert I am in flirting with guys. I decided let’s see if I still have that skill.

Vishal that’s why I flirt with medical guy, allow him to do naughty joke with me, you saw how he once tried to grab my boobies. It was funny, vishal I agree for photograph because I was not aware of their plan. You saw how he fools me and allow that medical guy to take my topless pic. But he also ensures that medical guy will not misuse the pic, yes vishal medical guy deleted all pic. I like that quality of Vijendra he allow everyone to enjoy and also ensure everyone is safe.

Vishal till now I was not able to blow him, but I got other big victory, I was happy he was not able to purchase condom, I very smartly keep him engage in blowjob. As per deal I won’t be allowing him any fucking without condom. I know Lover Park will be closing after some time that means he will have very less time in park, he can’t go back to medical to buy condom, I was happy that I successes in fooling him and keep him away from condom. Now I know I will be earning lot of money without even giving my pussy to this Vijendra. Now I know I am safe in park with him. I win another game with vIJENDRA..

To be continued…..

===================

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wife get details & reach to Vijendra(Her date) home - by bigman - 21-11-2018, 07:57 PM