Fantasy Wife Become Girl Friend For Rich Man by puneslut2

Romance continuess
He put his hands from back on my boobs and started fondling them over blouse, my speculation was correct vishal, he started mauling me, some time back his mouth was on my boobs and now his hands are on my boobs. he was kissing me on my back, he was trying to turn my neck for kiss but I was not doing so because he smelled very bad. I was happy in this position my mouth was away from his mouth, i don't have to bear with his dirty breath. He tried to open button of my blouse but I slap him and warned him to stay in limit. Till now I was playing role of my girlfriend nicely and I must say he is also playing his role of boyfriend very nicely, at no point he tried to force himself on me. I admire him for that. I was really becoming wet now at pussy and wanted to fuck you vishal, but you was not with me.

Remember vishal, you used to fondle me in this position in our college days for hours. I used to slap your hand when you was trying to feel me naked or tried to put your hand in my t-shirt. I was lost in our college memory, that YZ tree, we used to spend entire afternoon there. My boobs grow in one year only because of this position, you used to have all free access, Vishal I must tell you that Vijendra hand was not big enough to cover my entire boobs. I was thinking about you, now I wanted to visit that YZ tree, I totally forget that I was sitting on lap of one stranger. i wanted to fuck with you vishal, one stranger was fondling me & i was missing you.

Suddenly I was shaken, that Vijendra my boyfriend of day give jerk to my blouse and my entire blouse button was broken in one shot. Suddenly he become violent, I wanted to cover myself but he has stuck my pallu at my waist, so there was no pallu and if I tried to remove pallu from there it might result in removing saree pleats in panic. Now I thought he will try to touch my naked melons from back, i want to save my boobies somehow but he has his hands around my body from back and having total control on me.

But I must say He is very smart guy, he don't want to fondle me, he wanted to still play some naughty game with me, after breaking all blouse button he don’t attack my melons, but what he do he hold my blouse at back, he collect as much cloth of blouse as he can in his hand, bunch it and hold It there at my back, so 50 percent of blouse cloth was in his hand, remaining blouse was not enough to cover my breasts.

I tried to pull cups of my blouse together, but most part of blouse cloth was in his hand and I was not able to cover my boobs with blouse, most cloth of blouse was bunch in his hand at back, remember blouse is still on my body, I was not even able to attack him because he was right behind me, and he was manipulating me very nicely, he was not hurting me but he was ensuring that I can’t attack him.

Now he push me from his lap, he still was holding blouse cloth in his hand at back, I struggle lot, but it didn’t help, I liked games he was playing with me. He thought after some time I will get tired and will remove strap of my blouse and will become topless. Remember only way of getting out of this is removing my both hands from armhole of blouse and handing him the blouse, but I didn’t give up, I keep fighting with him, he didn’t try to fondle me. he was just holding my blouse and laughing on my helplessness, i was trying to turn to attack him but he was controlling me, he was just observing my struggle, suddenly doorbell rang, he ask who is there on door and answer come that he is pizza guy.

I was still in that awkward position with my boobs totally nude and blouse was on my body because of blouse strap only, my pallu was stuck around my waist, I like one thing about this position that he was not able to see my boobs. I knew now he have to leave me as pizza guy have come. I win, I didn’t handed him blouse, I was happy, I tilted my head and smile at him that he loose the battle and I didn’t give up. Then he chuckle, I don’t understand why he was laughing and he suddenly started pulling me towards the door by holding my blouse at back, what was he trying to do?

I was trying to stop, but he was much powerful, he laughed loudly. I was walking backward, oh my god now he will show my naked boobs to pizza guy. He was controlling my motion very swiftly it clearly tell he has tried this activity before with some other girl. He pull me till door, I was walking with him because if I wouldn’t have walked my blouse would have tear and I would have become topless. i don't know how to save myself now. he reach till door, he was about to open door.

Now I decided to give up, I don’t want to become topless in front of pizza guy, I quickly pull down both strap of my blouse, it was difficult to remove strap as most of blouse was in his hand in bunch, he see that I am trying to remove blouse strap, he leave blouse little loose so that i can remove strap of blouse, I remove my hands from sleeves of blouses, and free myself from his clutches. My blouse was in his hands now, I was topless, I remove pallu from my waist ensuring it didn't disturb pleats of saree, and put it around me. I started to run towards bedroom to hide myself from pizza guy. Yes vishal your wife was topless now.

Vijendra call me, I look back, he smiled and to my surprise he throw blouse at me. I was relief. If he wanted to give me blouse then why he remove it, I don’t understand his logic, maybe he just wanted to do it for fun game, He started to open the door. I quickly remove my pallu, I was about to wear blouse then I realize that I don’t have button on my blouse, how could I wear it? This blouse is of no use now.

one idea stuck me, I remembered in crowd to save my boobs from male touches I used to take my bag at front, I decided I will use blouse in same way, I decided to just hold blouse in front of my breasts, but how will I hold blouse in place, bag used to stay on place because of strap of bag, then I done one unique thing, then I put both end of blouse strap in my armpits and hold it tightly. Now blouse was nicely around my breasts, but it was tied nowhere. I was just holding two ends of blouse tightly in my armpits. I smiled at my own intelligence, every girl know how to save her dignity.

I pick up my pallu from ground put it around me and to my surprise, Vijendra bring pizza boy with him inside house, I was expecting he will come in house alone, but he come with this teenager, I quickly sit on sofa facing away from pizza guy, now I don’t have time to run in bedroom, and even if I have run Vijendra would have bring pizza guy in bedroom, i know it was just matter of few minutes and pizza guy will leave.

I don’t know why he bring him in, I thought he will keep pizza on table and leave, but to my surprise he didn’t leave, Vijendra told me he will leave after cleaning table. I was surprise and I don’t know how to react. I remember Hema told me that Viju like to expose girls to low class people, I though he will expose me to driver, so I take you with me, but now he expose me to this teenager pizza guy. I was feeling little helpless first time in this house, i don't want this teenager to see me in this position.

I was in very awkward position for next twenty minutes, it was like some sport activity where Vijendra was trying to expose me to pizza guy, pizza guy was also staring at my boobs, it look like both males are in one team and their job is to remove my blouse, and I am I another team and my job is to keep blouse on me. Vijendra was turning every activity in some type of sports game, i like him for that.

Pizza guy very rarely see my face. It looks like he was watching boobs first time.
Many time Vijendra tried to pull my pallu, but I never allow it to remove it, but remember I was holding blouse on by my armpit, many time as I was trying to defend my pallu my blouse used to fall, but thankfully it was stopping in my pallu and guys was not getting free show of my boobs. This continue for ten minutes. I was feeling little funny again, good thing about Vijendra is he is charming and he make everything very competitive.

Then Vijendra whisper in my ear, he says that if I remove my pallu in front of pizza guy then he will gift me new blouse, I didn’t agree, then he again whisper and this time he ensure that he will not pull my blouse in front of pizza guy if I willingly remove my pallu. I thought its good deal anyway my blouse buttons are broken, this blouse is of no use, I need new blouse, and if I don’t remove my pallu he will pull it anyway, so I took smart decision and remove my pallu in front of this teenager, but i ensure my blouse is tightly held in my armpit, but i know teenager is still getting great view of my boobs.

Eyes of pizza guy become very big, Vijendra tease him by saying that his eyes has become bigger than my boobs, I feel shy but I l like smartness of Vijendra. Next 15 minute while eating pizza he flirt with me, he was not pulling my blouse as he promised, but he was poking my expose boobs, he say that he never promise not to touch my boobs. he say he can poke boobs but he will not touch my blouse as promised. Pizza guy was blushing on his argument, he knew he will get show now.

Vishal, it was very small blouse to cover entire boobs. Remember when I wear blouse it’s material is stretched fully and it spread equally across my entire boobs, but in this position I was finding it very difficult to hide entire boobs from small handkerchief like blouse. remember i was holding blouse in my armpit so i can't stretch it to maximum. I was not even able to move my hands freely as my blouse was stuck in my armpit. Moving hand would have resulted In blouse falling on ground and free show to guys, and now i don't even have pallu on me. so I was allowing him to poke my boobs without any resistance.

Now i realize If i don’t stop Vijendra from boobs poking, then my blouse will fall down then I decided to flirt with Vijendra, so that his hand remain calm and away from blouse which I was holding only in armpit, I also started flirted back. I eat pizza from his mouth, it smell dirty but I have to do it to save my dignity in front of pizza guy. Vijendra used to keep pizza on my body and eat it from there, few time he tried to put pizza in my cleavage but I don’t allow him to do so. i was flirting with him very smartly.

Finally we finish eating pizza, now I know If I sit here, Vijendra will again start exposing me to this teenager, I wanted this pizza guy to leave now. I stand up seductively holding my blouse with one hand across my breast and by other hand pick up my pallu, I slowly walk towards the bedroom of house. now my back was towards these two guys, my ass was jiggling with my each step towards bedroom, i could feel their eyes on my back. I was at door of bedroom, my back was facing Vijendra and pizza guy, I remove my blouse from front, show blouse to both of guys, I could see Vijendra beaming, I put blouse in floor and seductively went in bedroom and close the door, indirectly i invite vijendra for fucking.

I don’t know what to do now, I know Vijendra will be hot and try to fuck me in bedroom itself, I don’t wanted to get fuck by him, Then I thought I must avoid fucking for some time, As per Anil if I could blow Vijendra then I can save my pussy and avoid going to party with Vijendra, but now there is no time, I know if I stay in bedroom he will fuck me, I decide that I will take him out of bungalow, perhaps I thought I should take him to lover park so that I can get some more time to blow him.

But how will I avoid fucking till we reach to park? or what reason I should tell him for now allowing him to fuck me right now. Remember I can’t tell him directly don’t fuck me, he is my boyfriend for today I have to give him logical answer for not allowing sex. Then I remember our college days, I never allow you to fuck me without condom. Yes, that was it, condom!!!, I got my reason. I will ask him for condom. I am sure he will not have it, as Anil have told me that he like to fuck girls without condom. in fact he do medical test of call girl before booking them.I got my idea now, i will avoid fucking, suddenly I listen hall door getting closed, that mean now Vijendra will approach bedroom, I am topless in bedroom.

I quickly lock myself in attached bathroom, I don’t want him to see me topless, in next few minutes Vijendra come in room and knock the bathroom door, I told him that I will not come out unless he fulfill the promise of giving me new blouse, I was also playing very smart now, he laugh loudly, then I listen he was opening his wardrobe and after few minutes he knock on bathroom door saying he has blouse ready. Vishal, see how smartly till now i have not allow him to see my naked boobs.

I open bathroom door slightly, I was hiding behind door, my boobs was crushing on bathroom door, I don’t take my hand out to take blouse, and he excitedly put his hand inside bathroom to give me blouse. His plan was that he will hold my hand and pull me out of bathroom. i know he is powerful than me, and he can easily pull me out of bedroom, I take blouse from his hand and he holds my hand and started to pull me. My plan was successful, now only his hand was inside bathroom from slight opening; I quickly take my mouth to his hand and bite him slowly. He shouts and took his hands out. I laugh and close the bathroom door. I win another game, i was winning almost every game today.

I look at blouse, it was very small blouse. This blouse also look familiars, I ask him whose blouse is this? he told me that this blouse belong to my best friend Hema, you know vishal my boobs are bigger than Hema; I found it very difficult to put my boobs in that small blouse, after lot hard work I manage to button my small blouse, my boobs was crush under that blouse material, all the time Vijendra was begging me to come out of bathroom.

I come out properly wearing saree, he hug me and tried to kiss me, I told him that he smelled very bad and he should brush his teeth’s and take some mouth fresher if he want to kiss my lips. I was telling this to him second time in day. He push me on soft bed, and lay around me, this time he don’t jump on my body but he just lay beside me, he put his hands on pleats of my saree, now he wanted to make me naked and fuck me on his bed, now it was time to execute my next plan.

I hold his hands, looked into his eyes and ask if he have condom, as expected he says he don’t have condom. I told him that I am homely girl and can’t allow fucking him without condom. I told him if he would had condom, I had allow him to fuck me, I went one step ahead and tell him that I like him and wanted to get fuck by him, he was still lying beside me on this soft bed, remeber i was properly cloth now and he was just in his underwear.

Vishal, i found one funny thing, i was wearing all my cloths, i was just not wearing panty, and on other hand he was not wearing any cloths but was wearing his underwear or shot only. I blush, this was strange thing.

He became disappointed that he can't fuck me as he don't have condom, but he keeps fondling my body. probably he will try to fuck me in party, becuase i don't know why but he don't resist, he should have resist to my decesion but he willingly and easily agree to not fuck me. His plan was to fuck me in party i guess and now My plan was to blow him before going to party, so i decided now i should allow him lot of liberty on my body to make him burning hot and to blow him.

He open few button of my blouse and keep groping me, I again not allow him to totally open my blouse, I allow him to open few buttons as I realize that threat of getting fuck by him is almost avoided. He was fondling me, kissing my neck navel, fondling my ass, he was very erect, I was allowing him all liberty because I wanted him to cum before trying to penetrate me. We keep cuddling each other, some time he was sleeping on me, then I was sleeping on his body, he hug me from back on bed, he also dry hump me above the cloth on bed. We play there romantic games like real couples, but now he was not trying to disrobe me, Remember he is only wearing his shot.(hi this is vishal, I know now, Vijendra was enjoying my wife and not insisting on fuck as he already have other plan to fuck my wife, he was just enjoying her body now, my wife think she is winning every game, but vijendra and Anil had planned this and everything is going according to their plan, actually these guys are fooling me and my wife, i don't know whether Hemlata is part of this plan or not)

I was feeling his erect penis on my entire body, I understood if I stay in this bedroom with him I will get fucked, maybe without condom, I know I can’t control him if he get too excited. I could sense he started loosing his patience, Thing was clear now it was time to leave his bungalow. Now I wanted to take him out, but where should I take him, why should he come with me out when he has opportunity to fuck me here on his bed? what bribe should i give him so that i can take him out of bungalow and bed. where should i take him? which is safest place to go now?

Then I decide I will take him to lover park, there are few reason to go to lovers park, I know it is evening time and lover park will close after some time, that mean he have very less time to attempt to fuck me. I know lover park very well, vishal we have spent half our college time in lover park, I know going to lover park will work in my favor. See, it was clear I want to leave bungalow, If I go with him on his choice of place then it will work in his favor, so I decided to go to lover park.

Another reason for choosing lovers park is that I will be with Vijendra in car in backseat for half hour till we reach lover park, that means I have opportunity to blow him and at same time there is no risk of fucking as he can’t fuck me in car, he like to expose girls, even if he expose me to you It make no difference as you are my husband. I also decide I will not give him any opportunity to purchase condom on the way to Lover Park and I will try to blow him in backseat, so I could easily avoid fucking. Remember I am with him on bed and he is still fondling me, cuddling me over my cloths, i guess i have great plan to win another hot game.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wife get details & reach to Vijendra(Her date) home - by bigman - 21-11-2018, 07:56 PM