Fantasy Wife Become Girl Friend For Rich Man by puneslut2

Was sitting in my bedroom; my phone is in my hand. It was two days since they hijack my wife from me. These two days are like two years for me. Every moment of it was feeling like burden, but I was expecting this, I could sense from that pimp Anil’s movement,Iin last one month he was trying to persuade my wife for something, I know Anil was visiting our house daily in afternoon from last one month, I know my wife won’t allow him to touch her, remember my wife is friend of prostitute Hemlata for ten years but she never do any sex with anyone apart from me. I trust my wife in that matter, but I was having doubt from last one month that anil was trying to trap her in something emotionally. I know one could easily trap my wife in name of love and friendship.

My head was very heavy all the time I was imagining how these guys must have fucking my wife Meenakshi and her best friend Hemlata. Hemlata and meenakshi are friends from last ten years, but maybe first time they are getting fuck together. Guys my wife is very delicate, how could she bear so much fucking.

I know she is not forced into It and Hemlata is with her, but still it was tough for her. I just want to know how Anil makes her ready for this date, I know Anil must have tell her some lies to make her ready for this, he must have created some big illusion in her mind to make her ready for date.

I was worried how will they treat my wife? Had that bastard Vijendra fuck my wife? I don’t mind if Vijendra fuck my wife Meenakshi, I mean he have already fucked her. I don’t mind if that unknown guys or teenager fuck her, but I don’t want that Anil to touch her. It was personal with Anil. i don't want his penis in my wife's pussy, but what can I do now, my wife is already with him.

I hate Hemlata and Anil for all this. Hemlata, that slut, who brought my innocent wife in all this, Remember Hemlata is certified slut but my wife is homely girl, she is not used to this, how will she bear all this? I know Hemlata is with her, she will take care of her, even after all this incident I want my Meenakshi back, I want to see her, my love for her is more than my anger.

Guys I think Hemlata won’t trap my wife in this; if Hemlata wanted to trap my wife she would have trapped her in college days only. She had many opportunities to do so; my heart was telling me it was plan of Anil only. Hemlata is true friend and she won’t put my wife in trouble.

But then why this happen? How this happen? If Hemlata was innocent what was she doing in that SUV? Is Anil blackmailing my wife? I know Hemlata is very powerful girl and she won’t allow Anil to blackmail my wife. Does that mean there something happening between Anil & my wife that Hemlata doesn’t know? I am sure Hemlata will kill Anil if he tried to trap my wife and her best friend Meenakshi. then what exactly happen? There is lot of unanswered question.

Vijendra in his message had told me that he will send me address of his farmhouse; I have to go there to pick my wife Meenakshi. I also have to take cloths for her. Remember guys my wife is totally nude with six guys (There might be more guys in farmhouse). Imagining two 26 years old girl nude with six or more guys in farm house was erotic feeling, one girl is married but all guys don’t know it.

I was expecting message from bastard Anil, my phone ring, I quickly pick it, it was whats-app message, it was not Anil’s message. Wait, this whatSapp message is from my wife Meenakshi, first time she is communicating with me one on one from last three days. It was tears in my eyes, it was overflow of emotion, I wipe my tear, I took few minutes to get out of emotions and I grab my phone and open the message, it read as below.

Meenakshi Message

Hi Vishal, first I want to apologize to you for what had happened in last three days. Believe me I still love you as before and my heart is pure. I am sorry for whatever has happened in last 72 hours. I know that you will not come here after time to pick me up from this big farmhouse. you must be thinking of divorcing me, but before making that decision please listen why this happen. I just wanted to tell you under what circumstances these things happen. you should know little more about my past and my friendship with Hemlata before taking decision.

Vishal you know Hemlata is my friend from high school days, we first meet when we were just 16 years old, at that time we both were slender flat-chested girls with very small ass, it was much before you come in my life. We meet in first year of our college when I was 19 and you were 20. Hemlata come in my life much before you. I want to tell you Hemlata is as important to me as you are. She is one who helps us to become couple, Hemlata always support me since last 10 years unconditionally, and she always helps us selflessly.

You very well know Hema is call girl or you can say she is prostitute; it never comes in our friendship. In fact I respect her for that, she is earning her own money since she become 16 years old, when I meet Hema she was not call girl then, first she become friend with me and then she became call girl. All her transformation from good girl to prostitute happens in front of me. But I must say she is self-dependent since she enters in high school, Hema is call girl doesn't mean she is unfaithful or not trustworthy or she is not good individual.

In our high school days she used to do deal with boys for fuck in front of me. Hema use to bargain with them, she even used to say in that less money she won’t give blowjob or won’t drink cum, she was smart in bargaining and always get what deal she want. She understood her business very quickly and doing her job very well. Remember Hema was just sixteen then, her customer was mostly guys who are doing graduation, still she managed to fool them many time.

Sometime boys even misunderstood me as call girl, they sometime asked me to fuck for money, remember it was big amounts; money was big motivation considering I was only sixteen, but I never do it. That was my honesty for my future boyfriend (you become my boyfriend later). That prove I am not cheap or not slave of money; I was always a good girl, and very much single man women. I always protect my dignity, whatever I did in last 72 hours is only for my friend hemlata.

Many time guys used to fuck Hema in front of me in park; Hema was so open with me that she doesn’t mind if guy or her customer fucks her in front of me. Sometime i even used to guard for them in park, means they used to fuck Hema and i used to ensure no one is coming there. Many time she used to go to movie with her client and she used to give him blowjob allow fondling to them, I used to accompany them, guy sometime try to grab my boobs also but Hemlata always stand in my defense and protect me. You can say she is not my friend, she is my sister.

I used to go with her because her parent never sends her anywhere alone, they don’t trust her. They were right, but parent of Hema trust me; they send Hemlata out only if I am with her. They always call me to confirm Hema is not doing wrong things. Many times we tell we are going for group study and go to Hemlata client; there entire night Hemlata get fucked and I spend my night in another bedroom doing study or watching TV. I hear Hema’s scream for entire night, I was curious and wanted to get fuck but I never do it. I know I must protect my dignity for my future husband.

So getting nude in front of guys, kissing, and blowjob it was not new for me. i am watching all this since i become sixteen. Hema many times did it in front of me. I never do it, but it was not new territory for me. It is totally new for you vishal, you are very innocent and good boy. I did wrong with you by putting you in all this, i regret whatever happen, I know you must have feel very humiliated, I am sorry for that, but i do this only for my best friend Hemlata, you and Hemlata are two most important person of my life.

Hemlata always received great offer from boys to encourage me for fucking, it was very natural, she used to tell me that, she also told me how much money guys are offering, but I didn’t compromise and never accepted the offer. Hema wanted me also to become call girl but she never forced me or traps me into it. Many guys ask Hema to help them to trap me but Hema didn’t do it for our friendship. I love her for that. She was my strong defense even before you come in my life. Hema was like my female boyfriend.

Entire two years of high school went like that. Despite watching Hemlata getting fuck by many guys I never lose my control and never allow anyone to touch me. I don’t even show guys my cleavage, I used to very nicely cover myself. everyone admire me that despite best friend of prostitute like Hema I am clean. If some guy tries to threaten me Hemlata very strongly defended me.

when I was in 12th Hema become popular slut in entire college, all teacher know she is slut, some teacher even consider me also slut as I was close friend of Hema and always roam with Hema. Some teacher even tried to put their hands on me but I warn them at right time. I know i am friend of Hema and this thing will happen to me.

Vishal, then one incident happen which I never share with anyone. Unfortunately I was fail in 12th oral exam in biology. You know I never understand biology. Failing in oral exam implies that I will be failed in 12th as well. That mean waste of one complete year. It was all in hand of our bio teacher. Bio teacher approach me and tell if I wanted to get pass then I must spend night with him In his bungalow.

Remember I don’t have good image in college because of Hema, that’s why that bio teacher make that offer. I decided I won’t do that and will give 12th exam again in next year, I can pass 12th exam in next year but I can never regain my self-respect if I surrender to bio teacher. i know i won't be look at myself in mirror if i do it. So i was prepared for getting fail in exam. Vishal if was slut then i would have accepted that offer, but I reject it, that shows I am good girl.

But to my surprise I was passed in oral exam, in fact I got 18/20 marks, I don’t know how that happen. I went to bio teacher to thank him, and then he told me that I should thank Hema. Yes Hema get fucked for me from that bio teacher. It was not only fuck; it was gangbang, hard gangbang. Bio teacher told me that Hema had asked to keep it as secret, but bio teacher tell me because he wanted me to know what sacrifice Hema has done for me, I had tear in my eyes Hema has done big sacrifice for me and she don’t even tell me about it.

Vishal, it was not like that gangbang was new for Hema, but she was only eighteen years old girl, her weight must be only 50-55 kg that time, she was fairly tiny girl that time, till now all her customers was teenager or graduation slim boys. She never had sleep with mature male till then. But this bio teacher was 35 years old strong man, his weight must be 95 kg and he gangbang Hema with his 3 more friends, all was well built man. Hema was having big boobs but still she was very small girl for this hard gangbang. Imagine eighteen years old girls, how tiny they look, gangbang from mature male is very harsh for them, there was no match between Hemlata and that guys, they were much stronger.
I went to Hema house and her mother told me she is sleeping from last two days, her mother told that she is continuously vomiting and crying. her mother told that her legs are sore, I understand everything, Hema had told to her mother that this happen because she study for two nights without sleeping. But I know the truth; I understand that those must have treated my friend Hema very harshly, all this happen because of me. Hema did all this for me, she don't want me to fail in exam.

I go to her room, she was looking very tired, her face was dull, it looks like they bang her. Even after 48 hours of gangbang she was looking like bang victim. I asked her the reason for it and she gives me the wrong reason, she told me the same reason which she give to her mother. I also don’t tell her that I know the truth. My respect for Hema increase lot, I understand she is true friend, i learn from her how to help friends selflessly.

Hema get gangbang for me from four strong men for entire night, and she doesn’t even tell me, that was pure form of friendship. I feel obligated for her and decide that I will always remain faithful for Hema. And some day I will also do similar favor to her. Even today Hema don’t know that I am aware about her sacrifice for me. I keep it secret.

I decided I won’t tell this to anyone, I thought this secret with go with me after my death, but today situation has arisen that I must tell you this, otherwise you won’t understand why I agree for one day date. I expect you that you also keep it secret from Hema, she should never know that I am aware that she got gangbang for me, otherwise she will feel betrayed.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wife get details & reach to Vijendra(Her date) home - by bigman - 21-11-2018, 07:55 PM