Fantasy Wife Become Girl Friend For Rich Man by puneslut2

Vijendra hold her hand playfully, as if they were lover and he was trying to persuade her. I got it now my wife was not sitting beside Vijendra because she was angry that he did not treat her gently in fucking. She requests him to leave her hand. She also gives couple of jerk to make her hand free but Vijendra was very strong for her. All laugh in SUV car. My wife who is only wrapped in saree was still showing tantrum.

Hemlata is still between Vijendra and Meenakshi, she was blushing. Hemlata is call girl but she is also good mediator, she used to help me to persuade Meenakshi in our college days if Meenakshi get angry on me. Today she will play same role between Vijendra and My wife meenakshi I guess. Hemlata tab shoulder of my wife Meenakshi and signal something to her. In our college days also they used to talk lot in gestures which I don’t used to understand. Today also she convey something to her, I don’t know what she convey and why meenakshi blush like teenager. Meenakshi blushes and look away shyly. Her hand was still in hand of Vijendra, but she was not trying to get her hand free now.

Vijendra kiss hand of my wife lightly. He looks into her eyes and slowly, my wife also looks into his eyes, he took ring and inserts it into the finger of my wife. All guys claps as if it was engagement ceremony, Vijendra leave her hand now and Meenakshi hide her face by her own hands in shyness. Meenakshi hug her college friend Hemlata and hide her face into hug like teenager. She was behaving like she got engaged with Vijendra. Male also congrats Vijendra, I know this must be plan of Hemlata, my wife get excited if someone treat her specially. Remember guys Vijendra think that Meenakshi is single girl, that’s why he put ring in her finger. In college also some guys used to propose meenakshi despite knowing I was her boyfriend , she used to like it, she used to deny it but she like when someone propose her. Hemlata knew this very well and I am sure it was her plan only.

Congrats Vijendra for engagement ceremony with Meenu, Meenu we want sweet now from you”, saying so anil turned my wife to him and give kiss on her lips. All started laughing, Meenakshi doesn’t resisted much, neither has she cooperated. All was shouting that they also want sweet, does that mean everyone will kiss her now, she become red with shyness. Remember all this was happening in SUV car and I was standing out of car and watching all this. All guys clapped loudly.

When anil left Meenakshi, she try to hit him playfully, she was still blushing, all guys was speaking together in one tone that they want sweet. My wife become red, remember she is only in her black saree, nothing else. My wife ask everyone to keep quiet by her hands, “Ok, ok, Everyone will get sweet, Hema, please help me to distribute sweet, I alone can’t distribute sweet to so many guys”, meenakshi told Hemlata, all boys clap together, both girl giggle like teenager.

Does that mean these girls will give kiss to everyone now? If yes will they kiss me also? If that was case I want to kiss Hemlata, I always wanted to kiss her, fuck her but never got opportunity to do so as she was friend of Meenakshi. Now I was now worried that meenakshi will kiss all these guys but I was excited that I might get opportunity to kiss Hemlata. now husband inside me has surrender, but male inside me wanted to fuck hemlata.

To my surprise both girls turn sideways to face each other. Hemlata back was toward Vijendra and My wife's back was toward Anil, I imagine Anil was getting full view of her nude back, remember my wife don't have blouse on her body. These two girls started to kiss each other, these girl were sitting in middle of middle seat of SUV, both girls only have single cloth on them, one was having t-shirt and other was having saree only. These girls were surrounded by boys from all side and they were kissing each other. Probably they were giving sweet to each other. These girls were also talking among themselves, they were giggling while kissing. It show that these girls share great bond between them, why not they were friend from last ten years now.

Suddenly Vijendra turn to me and give me some money and ask me to give it to watchman, he said he has got girlfriend today and he wanted to distribute money to poor, I took money from him, I was still watching both girls, these girls are friend from last ten years, but I guess they are kissing each other other first time. Boys were clapping all the time, it was hot scene in SUV, i want to witness it but Vijendra told me to go fast and come back to take sweet, all laugh.

I took money and I was about to turn, I listen squeal of girls, I look in car and I saw pizza guy was pulling saree pleat of my wife, remember she is not wearing petticoat her saree is stuck only in rope which is tied around her waist. She is totally nude under here saree. My wife tried to withdraw herself from kiss to protect her saree, but Anil hold head of my wife from back and push it back on lips of Hemlata. Vijendra also hold head of Hemlata and push It on my wife’s lip, all guys were laughing very loudly now. Vijendra and Anil was not pushing head of girls very powerfully, they was just holding their heads lightly so they remain in kiss. Girl could easily break kiss by one jerk, but they still remain in kiss, but they was showing Vijendra and anil is forcing them to kiss.

My wife tried to push hand of pizza guy away by her own hands. Actually pizza guy could remove her saree pleat in one yank but he was not doing so, they were actually teasing my wife. Every time he was removing here saree pleats from her waist little instead of removing it in one shot. He also pinch my wife on her waist slowly, Then suddenly guys who was sitting on back start pulling her pallu, they were trying to remove her pallu. Remember removing pallu means her nude boobs will be on display to all, there is no protection for her under pallu. All this time both anil and Vijendra was ensuring these girl remain in lesbian kiss with each other by holding their heads with both hands, I know girls wear remaining in kiss willingly. while smooching hemlata my wife was using her hands to save her saree, remember she was sitting sideways so she was not able to see from where hand is coming on her saree, she was very much reactive in saving her saree, she was swinging her hands blindly to save her saree and stop guys who was pulling her saree.

Remember guys there was little force involve but expression on my wife face show she was enjoying all attention. While kissing she was blushing and at same time My wife was struggling playfully to put her saree on her, she is only wearing saree nothing else, No one was actually removing her saree, they were only teasing her, they like to see her struggle. All was enjoying this fun, I saw no one was trying to undress Hemlata, everyone was trying to undress my wife Meenakshi. I guess because they fuck Hemlata regularly and Meenakshi is new girl in industry.

Anil saw I was there and he scolded me for not leaving, He was holding my wife’s head so she remain in kiss and at same time he was scolding me, I feel humiliated, it was not first time someone scolded or insulted me today in front of Meenakshi, but all other guys who scolded me was unaware I was husband of Meenakshi, this anil very well know who I am and still he scolded me. Vijendra look at me and signal me to go to watchman give him money and come back quickly to join them in SUV car. I feel that Vijendra is much better guy than this anil, but then I remember he has fucked my wife very roughly today. All the time these girls were kissing and boys was trying to undress them, but no one was actually undressing them, they were just playing game with them.

I started running toward watchman, I saw he was about to leave on his two wheeler, I was happy that today I might get opportunity to fuck Hemlata. It was my dream to fuck her from college days but she never allow me as I was boyfriend of her best friend Meenakshi. Entire college had fucked her except me, I know my wife was about to get fucked by these lechers anyway, I can’t do anything about it, but I thought let’s take advantage of this and fuck Hemlata. I am sure Vijendra will allow me to fuck Hemlata. If he could allow pizza guy and medical guy to fuck her then I am sure he will allow me also. If Vijendra allow me then neither Hemlata and nor Meenakshi could stop me, I was happily running towards watchman.

I reach to watchman throw money on his face as I quickly wanted to go to car. i started to move towards car again, Now I was less worried about my wife and more excited about getting opportunity to fuck Hemlata, I was listening playful scream and squall of girls all the time. One girl of them is my wife and other girl is my college friend. I know all guys were trying to undress my wife in SUV.

Suddenly I saw SUV coming towards me in reverse mode. I stop; I thought now they will take me in SUV car, I become erect, I was happy I was getting opportunity to fuck Hemlata today. it was win win situation for everyone, all guys was getting opportunity to fuck my wife, and i was getting opportunity to fuck hemlata.

Car stops one foot away from me, I was scared what if watchman see face of my wife, but he was far away. Back door of car open, remembered guys back door of this SUV is not on side, it was on back of car. The back door went upward and now entire back of car was open, I could easily see all of them from back of car.

I was not listening any noise of girls, both girls were quiet, why was that silence in SUV? If they was trying to undress my Meenakshi I must have listen squeal & scream of her, Maybe they were not trying to undress her now, I guess maybe they were kissing boys, that mean they have started distributing sweet, I got very excited.

I see through back door I could see that Meenakshi back was resting on seat, she was not sitting sideways, that mean she has finished kissing with Hemlata. but what i saw from one feet that pizza guy had leaned his body in middle seat to kiss my wife, i can't tell is surely whether they were kissing but it was great chance that Pizza guy was kissing hemlata. my wife and Hemlata’s back was towards me and both girls were visible to me from above her shoulder. I was not able to see whether those shoulder of girls were naked or not because both Vijendra and anil had their hands around shoulder Of these two girls. I was not sure whether these guys had removed her saree or not.

I started walking toward door to enter in car but suddenly that unknown male from car laugh at me, Anil who was sitting beside tilted his naked backward towards back door and look towards me, he chuckle, I listen my wife and Hemlata was giggling, remember both girls was looking straight and their back is toward me, and anil has tilted his neck backward so that he could see me, Anil signal to the guy who was sitting on backseat something, and he pick something from car throw it on my face. It was so sudden and I was observing girls, I don’t get opportunity to escape and that thing come on my face directly.

I thought that thing will bang on my face, but it was not hard thing, It was some cloth, it was long cloth and it fall on my face, it take me some time to remove it from my face completely, I remove it my face and saw it, oh my god, it was black saree of my wife, and he throw saree of my wife on my face. That mean my wife is now naked in SUV with six males, I suddenly saw my wife, she turned back and was hitting that unknown male playfully, I could see her face, she was not scare or nervous at all, she was enjoying it, that unknown male was laughing and was trying to escape from her attack, Hemlata also tilted her neck backward to see towards backdoor of car, Hemlata was watching how my wife was playfully beating that unknown male and giggling, I saw hemlata’s shoulder was naked that mean these guys had remove her t-shirt also. Now these two 26 years old girl was totally nude in car with six males.

Saree is long cloth, it take me few second to collect it completely, I collect it and was moving towards back door of SUV, I wanted to enter SUV, I had become very erect after watching naked shoulder of Hemlata, I wanted to enter in SUV and kiss Hemlata very hard. I wanted to remove all frustration of day on Hemlata; I wanted to fuck her hard. I saw my wife was still playing with that unknown guy who was sitting in backseat, I could see her naked boobs partially which was above the seat, I started moving towards SUV and to my shock SUV also started moving, all boys started laughing loudly, i thought they are teasing me, i started following SUV little fast, but speed of SUV also increse and to my surprise that unknown male bang back door of SUV on my face, back door of SUV was close and SUV run in full speed away from me. I started to run behind it but I know I can’t, I sit down there, oh my god, they kidnap my wife, no it was not kidnapping my wife was flirting with them, my wife and Hemlata was totally nude in that SUV with six males, and couple of them are teenagers. I don’t know what to do now.

Wait guys!!! My wife Meenakshi was wearing saree, there is no way boys could forcefully undress her, I mean they can disturb her saree, they can pull her pallu from her shoulder and made her boobs nude, they can pull pleats of her saree from her petticoat rope, but it is not possible to pull her saree completely off her body without co-operation of Meenakshi. Remember Saree is wrap around girls body 5-6 times that mean girl have to revolve that many time to remove it, it was not possible in SUV, there were four persons in middle seat there was not even space to move forget about revolving. Remember my wife was sitting in SUV, that mean she have to raise herself up from seat to remove saree completely of her body. Meenakshi was tightly sandwich in middle seat there is no way guys could forcefully lift her from her seat. Remember it was only two minute since I left to give money to watchman; I am sure forceful removal of saree could not happen in SUV in two minutes. It can happen in two minute only if Meenakshi willingly remove her saree.

If we consider guys remove her saree forcefully in two minutes then I should have listen lot of squeal & scream from my wife, but I didn’t listen. In fact car was quiet when I come back to car, it was clear now when car was quiet Meenakshi was removing her saree for guys & that why everyone was quiet in car. All thing indicate that my wife willingly remove her saree for these six males. It give me another circumstantial evidence that my wife willingly remove saree for that guys. I was in shock.

Why they don’t take me to party? That also mean I won’t be able to get fuck Hemlata, but these guys will fuck my wife. But wait, where they took my wife? She was all nude, she don’t even have cloth to wear, that mean she will remain nude with them all the time. Will they gang bang her? When will they bring her back? Will Meenakshi allow them to gangbang her? How was Meenakshi so friendly with all of them, I doubt was it really their first meet? I again remember they don’t remove even single dress of Meenakshi in front of me, why? I don’t know what was happening.

I tried to run to my car so that I can follow them, I collected saree of my wife, Watchman was looking this, he was also in very confusion, it was apparent from his face. I was running towards my car holding saree of my wife in one hand, and my phone ring, it was SMS from Anil mobile. It read as below.

Idiot, so you think you will fuck Hemlata, poor boy, you can’t fuck Hemlata, but I will fuck your wife Meenakshi today, you always try to keep Meenakshi away from me, I always wanted to fuck her, Don’t worry about your wife, we all are with Meenakshi, all guys will ensure Meenakshi won’t miss her husband, she is safe with us, daily she sleep with one husband but now she have six option’s, we are taking her to my farmhouse for couple of nights, I wanted to fuck her day I saw her, today my dream will be completed. Day after tomorrow I will send you address, you just reach at that address to pick your lovely wife, and don’t forget to bring new saree for her, you know she is totally nude and will remain nude for couple of nights, don’t worry she is not alone, Hemlata will be there to share her load, so go home and shag on Hemlata”

I read SMS and I sit on road, it was clear Anil had typed this message early as no one type so much stuff so quickly, that mean it was their plan. That mean when this date was fix at same time Anil had also made this plan, I don’t know who was architect of this plan? Was it Anil? Was it Hemlata? Was it Vijendra? Or was it my own wife meenakshi? I don't know, i was lost.

I don’t have any option; I can’t follow them as I don’t know where they went. It was written they were going to farmhouse of Anil, , I don’t know Address of farmhouse of anil. It was clear that there is no point in calling them as they won’t receive my phone. I went to my car, All the time I was imagining that these males will fuck my wife and her friend Hemlata for two nights now. I started the journey towards my home helplessly.
=================

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wife get details & reach to Vijendra(Her date) home - by bigman - 21-11-2018, 07:54 PM