Fantasy Wife Become Girl Friend For Rich Man by puneslut2

I reach to SUV car, that car was full of folks, I started observing them one by one, I wanted to see my wife, where was she? I was expecting to see my wife in front seat of car. i saw and there was Medical guy was on driver seat of SUV car, he waive his hand to, I smile at him, but what was he doing in car? I looked at next seat which was beside him there was pizza guy. OMG how can pizza guy come here? He also greets me with some naughty smile. What were they doing here with this SUV car? How they know address of this place? I realize then medical guy know that Vijendra is taking Meenakshi to lover park, in fact this medical guy had provided condom so Vijendra could fuck Meenakshi, He even had nude boobs pic of my wife. But where was my Meenakshi? She must be tired by fucking she receive in lover park, where is she?

I look at backseat and I saw Vijendra was sitting at extreme right, I got relief, and Vijendra is here means my wife must be here only. vijendra was looking little exhausting, I though My wife must be sitting beside him, I look next to him, there was female sitting next to him she was clinging on Vijendra, but wait, she was not my wife Meenakshi, but she was our college friend Hemlata. She smiled at me, I looked at her she was wearing white t-shirt. I saw Vijendra had his left hand around her and he was fondling her left boob over her t-shirt. Vijendra some time ago was fucking my wife meenakshi in Lover Park and now he was caressing boobs of her best friend Hemlata. I realize now some time my wife meenakshi was talking with her on phone and that is why Hemlata is here. I always found Hemlata very sexy. This is same girl who didn’t reply to my phone for today’s entire day and now she is smiling to me. I peek in window little and see she was not wearing jeans; she was wearing long t-shirt which was coming till her thighs probably she was also not wearing panty. It’s not surprise she is slut and known for such sexy activity. But where is my homely wife Meenakshi?

I look next to Hemlata and then I saw my wife Meenakshi, still dressed in black saree. I got big relief, she was safe and as I was expecting she was sleeping from hard and heavy fucking she got in park. she had removed her scarf now. I saw left hand of Vijendra which was around Hemlata and was fondling her left boobs that hand was also some time moving on right boob of my sexy wife meenakshi. Left boob of Hemlata was very close to right boob of my wife Meenakshi, as meenakshi was sitting at left of Hemlata. He was finding easy to fondle both college friends alternatively.

I know Meenakshi was not wearing petticoat, panty and her blouse was broken. But why was she not sitting with her one day boyfriend Vijendra. Maybe this bastard has fuck my wife Meenakshi and now he want to fuck her best friend Hemlata. Or maybe Hemlata was sitting in between so that my wife Meenakshi should get some rest. Hemlata is very protective for my wife. I saw both girls were sitting very close to each other, their boobs was crushing on each other. I could compare size of both boobs, i must say my wife have bigger boob. wait, what was on lap of my wife, it was panty, red panty. my wife was not wearing panty, i got it now this panty belong to hemlata, that mean hemlata was only wearing her t shirt, she was nude down there.

I look next to my wife and then I saw Anil was sitting beside her. Oh my god, that Agent who arranges today's date was sitting beside her. He has his right hands around my wife. This bastard was not crushing her boobs, his hand was also very close to hand left hand of Vijendra, that mean he also access to right boob of my wife and left boob of Hemlata, but he left both boobs alone so that Vijendra could fondle them. Then I realize Anil is agent and Vijendra is client, so anil left both boobs alone for Vijendra. Remember all fondling was happening over cloths only. These two teenagers whom was sitting on front seat was watching it very eagerly, maybe they were waiting for their turn. My wife was still sleeping because of fucking she got in Lover Park, I really like these guys for allowing her to sleep.

Remember guys Anil is also good friend of my wife. She was resting her head on shoulder of Anil, She was sleeping, maybe she was tired of rough fucking of Vijendra she received in park and now this Anil was giving her some comfort. I remember my wife was complaining to Hemlata and anil on phone that Vijendra had fuck her very roughly; now my wife was sleeping resting her head on Anil shoulder. Anil and I don’t have good equation I bear with him only because he is friend of meenakshi. Anil was looking at me and smiling probably he is indicating me that see what he is doing to my wife. I know Anil is good friend of my wife but I don’t know they were so close. I never saw this chemistry between them. My wife was sleeping peacefully on his shoulder. She could have easily put her head on shoulder on Hemlata who was sitting on her right, but she prefer Anil shoulder over Hemlata shoulder. Two girls were sandwich between anil and Vijendra on middle seat of SUV.

Remember friend this is SUV car, there was one more seat behind them, I looked back and saw there were two more males sitting on last seat of SUV. I was watching them first time, maybe they was client of anil and Hemlata. I saw pallu of my wife was in their hands, they were playing with it. But they don’t attempt to remove it from her shoulder; probably all of them are allowing some rest to my wife meenakshi. These guys in between was pressing boob of Hemlata, Hemlata was playfully slapping them, they were also kissing back and was playing with hair of my wife but making sure her sleep is not disturb.

Now in this SUV there were total eight persons, let me describe all of them

Pizza guy, he don’t know Meenakshi is my wife, for him I am just driver, he claimed in afternoon that he have seen Hemlata getting fucked many time.

Medical guy, he also don’t know Meenakshi is my wife, I am just low class driver for him, he had claimed he have seen Hemlata getting fucked many times and he also have fucked Hemlata.He have also seen nude boobs pic of my wife

Vijendra, he is today’s date of my wife, maybe he had just fucked her in park, He also doesn’t know Meenakshi is my wife. Hemlata is regular fuck for Vijendra. there are two girls in SUV and he has fuck both of them.

Hemlata, college friend of me and my wife meenakshi, Hemlata know meenakshi from the age of 16, now both of them are 26 years old, she is call girl and she work for anil, she know that I am husband of meenakshi. I wanted to fuck her but I never get opportunity to do so. Today she is only wearing long t-shirt nothing else and her panty is in lying on my wife's lap.

Meenakshi, My wife, everyone is eying her, everybody want to fuck her. She had agreed to this date only for Hemlata and anil, she was thinking there will be no fucking in this date. My wife was wearing only black saree and red blouse; her blouse had no button on it. She had stuck her saree in rope which was tied around her waist, which means no petticoat under her saree.

Anil, he is agent of Hemlata, he bring customer for Hemlata. Recently he also has become good friend of my wife Meenakshi. He knows that I am husband of Meenakshi. I hate him, he is not good guy, I never talk to him unless i am forced to do so by meenakshi.

Unknown Male, he don’t know meenakshi is my wife

Unknown Male, he doesn’t know meenakshi is my wife.

Now there are eight people in car, two ladies and six gents, I could see lust in eyes of all guys except vijendra, he was tired. Out of these eight three people know Meenakshi is married to me, but for other I am only driver. I look at front sit and pizza guy who was in front show me something, oh my god, it was blouse of my wife Meenakshi. I look at Vijendra, he wink at me. I know he love to distribute blouses of girls to low class men. I again look at pizza guy, he was holding two strap of blouses in his two hands and was showing it to me. Small blouse was looking much wrinkled; there was no button on it. Then medical guy who was sitting on driving seat of SUV start molesting cup of my wife’s blouse in funny way, Remember guys my wife is sleeping, she is not awake.

This pizza guy was good friend of mine; we had nice conversation outside the bungalow of Vijendra this afternoon, we had discussed about boobs of my wife and that is why he is showing me her blouse. Everyone laugh on eagerness of these two teenagers. Remember both medical guy and pizza guy are teenagers.

But why my wife remove blouse in front of six males? I understand couple of them had seen her boobs partially and one has fucked her, but exposing boobs is different than sitting blouse less between six males in SUV car. I saw that pizza guy now took blouse of my wife and started rubbing it on his penis, oh my god he has his penis out of zip, Hemlata giggled all boys laugh, and Meenakshi was still sleeping blissfully. I guess she was fucked very hard by Vijendra in Lover Park.

I looked at my wife, now she has no blouse, no panty and no petticoat on her body. She only had dbangd her saree around herself. In middle seat of car two girls were sandwich by two males. Both the girls were wearing only one article of cloth, Hemlata was wearing white t-shirt and my wife was wrapped only in black saree. But Hemlata was call girl and my wife was homely girl.

I saw pallu end of my wife was on last seat of SUV car and two unknown males were playing with her pallu. The guy of last seat was also playing with hair of my wife. One guy in front seat is rubbing her blouse on his penis, two guys which was in backseat was playing with her pallu and Vijendra was playing with her right boob slowly, my wife Meenakshi was sleeping and her head was on shoulder of Anil. I don’t know what to do now.

Anil awake her and tell her that i have come, my wife Meenakshi open her eyes, she quickly try to see if her pallu was in right place, she look at pizza guy, maybe she was watching if he had hide her blouse. Pizza guy smile at her, and he had hidden her blouse now. Meenakshi don’t know that he already had flashed her blouse to me. Does that mean meenakshi and Anil have told all that not to expose her in front of me? She looked at her pallu as soon as she open her eyes, does that mean her pallu was off her body and these guys put it back on her when they see me coming? Anil was chuckling, to my surprise Vijendra had stop fondling her. He remove his left hand which was around Hemlata and now he was ready to take ring from me. Vijendra took ring from me. He remove hand which was around that slut Hemlata, my wife Meenakshi raised her hand to Vijendra to collect her ring.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wife get details & reach to Vijendra(Her date) home - by bigman - 21-11-2018, 07:53 PM