Fantasy Wife Become Girl Friend For Rich Man by puneslut2

Husband find ring of wife
I started moving towards YZ tree, I was thoughtful why Meenakshi sit on his lap, there was lot of place to sit their but still she selected to sit on his lap. There was lot of intimacy between them now. I was still giving benefit of doubt to my wife Meenakshi; I was trying to tell myself that she is only playing her role as girlfriend. I still don’t have concrete evidence which show that Vijendra had fucked my other half Meenakshi. I was still curious to know what Hemlata was talking on phone with my wife. I was also apprehensive how much this lecher Vijendra will expose my wife to this dirty watchman. I knew my wife don’t have button to her blouse, she was covered only by her black saree pallu. if Vijendra remove her pallu then i know Meenakshi won't resist as she is too tired to even resist.

I arrived near YZ tree, it remind me my college days, it was same place where I spend most time of my college, I have kissed Meenakshi many times, I also fucked her first time at this very same place. She displays me her boobs first time here only, teen Meenakshi used to sit with me under this tree for hours, adult Meenakshi had just spend half hour here with Vijendra I was getting feeling now teenager Meenakshi belong to me and adult Meenakshi belong to Vijendra. This place was like second home for us in our college days.

I come to sense, I had come here to discover ring of my mate Meenakshi. I started to hunt ring, I look around tree and I see one place where grass was little crush and pressed on ground, maybe this was exact place where this bastard had fucked Meenakshi, I go close to that place and examine around, but there was no ring there. I see entire king size bed area was crush, that mean my wife Meenakshi and this lecher has used this entire area for sexual activity, I look more cautiously for ring and I found couple of used condom there. Vijendra had shown us empty pocket of condom on gate some time back, and now used condom was in front of my eyes. This was same condom which was around Vijendra penis and had entered my wife’s pussy some time back. Couple of condom, does that mean he fuck Meenakshi twice? I pick that condom, there was little cum in each condom, condom was very sticky, my hand become little wet now, now it was clear that Meenakshi had allowed him to fuck twice, if he had fucked her once using two condom then one condom should have been empty, but both condom contain cum that mean he fuck her twice wearing one condom each time. But she has not allowed Vijendra to cum inside her. I remember Meenakshi used to allow me to cum inside her in college days if she was not in fertile period. But she didn’t allow same privileges to this guy. I got big relief. I throw both condom down, wipe my hands to my own jeans, i was wiping cum of my wife lover on my jeans.

I yet again started to search for ring; i examine entire area very carefully. It remind me of my school days where I used to search for cricket ball, but today I was searching ring of my wife. Finally I found it, it was lying there in grass, I pick it. This ring was little sticky. I smell ring and I was correct it was cum of someone which was on the ring. I know whose cum was it, My wife's ring was wet because of her lovers cum, Does that mean Meenakshi give him hand-job also. Two used condom and now cum on ring, that mean Vijendra had cum minimum thrice in lover park, that’s why he was looking very exhausted when he bring my wife back. All male understand how difficult it is for them to cum thrice in half hour. I know meenakshi get exhausted even after single fuck she is very delicate, now I realize why Vijendra was tired. i again wipe cum of the ring on my jeans and clean ring, I don’t want my wife to wear ring which has cum, but then I realize this ring was in finger of my wife when Vijendra cum on it, that mean cum must have fall on her hand..

I turn back, I was happy now I will take my wife home, i decide i will forgot whatever happen till now, I don't mind Vijendra fucking her after-all Vijendra is her boyfriend for day. If Meenakshi could allow me to fuck her as boyfriend in our college days then i found no reason why will she deny Vijendra same privileges. I console myself and decided i will take this incident professionally, if my wife can take it professionally then even i can take it professionally, I will take her home now and forget everything.

i started walking towards lover park gate but then I saw some red cloth was lying there on green grass, I went and pick that cloth. Oh my god!! That red cloth was nothing but petticoat of my wife Meenakshi. I got shock of my life. I pick petticoat, it was wrinkled, i see carefully there was some cum stain on her petticoat also, I saw cum on ring, in petticoat and in two condoms. I don’t know how many time this bastard fuck meenakshi under this tree. This guy has hijack not only my wife but also my memories, Remember guys!! Girl can’t wear her saree without petticoat because Saree is fixed in petticoat. Entire saree stay on girl’s body because it is stuck in petticoat. He has remove her petticoat means he also have remove her saree, there is no way saree could stay on girls body without petticoat. Does that mean Vijendra make my wife Meenakshi totally nude under this tree?

Totally nude means nude ass, nude pussy, nude waist, nude boobs, no single cloth on body; Till now I thought he would have raised here saree and fuck her, but here I was getting proof that he make her totally nude. I was getting angry on Vijendra, who make girl totally nude in park, if you want to fuck her raise her saree, fuck her. If you want to fondle her raise her shirt or remove few buttons and fondle her. Why make her totally nude? It was very risky. I don’t understand how my wife allows this lecher to make her totally nude. I was getting shock one after another.

I remember my college days, Meenakshi never become totally nude for me in our college days. I requested Meenakshi to become totally nude many time in our college days, but she always denied my request. She used to raise her t-shirt or kameez for boobs sucking, and for fucking she used to remove her jeans button or untie the rope of her salwar and just pull her panty and jeans/salwar down enough so that I can fuck her. If I was sucking her boobs she used to cover me by her dupatta, but She never become totally nude form me, forget about college days even after our marriage she rarely become totally nude for me in our bedroom. i saw meenakshi nude first time only after our marriage when she was taking bath, i don't remember when i saw her totally nude last time, But today she become totally nude for this lecher, that too in this open park.

Remember guys my wife’s blouse button is all broken and she is not wearing panty. She was all nude with this guy under this tree for 45 minutes; one could imagine what must have happen there. I started walking toward Lover park gate, where Meenakshi and Vijendra were waiting for me. I know that lecher watchman must be staring at my wife. And I know my wife is very tired to take care of her clothing, I know her capacity and she can’t ’take that many fucks that too rough one, I know now why she was limping, she was limping because of excessive fucking.

Again one thing strike me, as i clarify girl can’t wear her saree without petticoat, but I remember my wife was wearing her saree nicely when she come back with that lecher Vijendra. Her saree was attractively wrap around her voluptuous body, How was that possible? Then i realize girls don't need petticoat to tie her saree, they only need rope of petticoat around their midriff, I inspect her petticoat and see there was no rope in it. I got it now; my wife had tied the rope which was in this petticoat around her waist. She has stuck her saree pleats in it. Oh my god!!! Who tied rope around her waist? She herself do it or was it Vijendra who did it. I was visualizing Vijendra tying rope of petticoat around her nude ass sitting on knee, I got erect just by imagining, I throw her petticoat on ground and started quickly moving toward lover park gate.

I imagine now my wife is sitting on lap of Vijendra, she has no petticoat, no panty on her ass. That mean her nude ass only dbangd in saree was directly resting on jeans of Vijendra. I understand now why he was dry humping her from back, because he was feeling her almost nude bums from her saree. my wife have very soft bums, i used to fondle her bums lot when she used to wear legging or jeans in college days, Meenakshi had open blouse, no panty, no petticoat, but I admire she has very nicely hide her body part only using her saree. No one could tell from front that she was not wearing panty and petticoat or wearing broken blouse. Even i didn't realize before watching her petticoat that she is totally nude under saree, that is why I call her smart girl.

I reached to Lover Park gate and to my amazement I don’t see Vijendra and Meenakshi on gate. I could see watchman had closed the gate and he was about to leave the park. I see he was counting today money collection sitting in small counter he have near park gate. Where was my wife meenakshi? I walk towards gate and i couldn't see any sign of Vijendra and my wife, was he again fucking her? I thought he might have taken my wife meenakshi to car so that she could take rest, remember guys though my wife is 26 years old, but in terms of fucking she is delicate like teenager, as teenager girl get tired only after few hard stroke same way my wife get tired after few strokes. I always fuck her very gently, but today it look l like Vijendra had handle her roughly.

Then I see one SUV car was standing few feet away from gate. I see watchman was still counting his money, it was change mostly, i saw at him and he signals me to tell that Meenakshi and Vijendra is in that SUV car,. I was surprise, what was there in SUV car? Who bring it? Why Meenakshi and Vijendra went in that car? I have car for them, I was their driver for today. I don’t understand, I run towards SUV car, back of car was towards me. I run and quickly reach to car.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wife get details & reach to Vijendra(Her date) home - by bigman - 21-11-2018, 07:53 PM