Fantasy Wife Become Girl Friend For Rich Man by puneslut2

Wife come back from park
I don’t know what to do now; I was sitting there like fool. Vijendra had taken my wife to Lover Park. He fondles my wife Meenakshi back and show it to this watchman, He has condom with him. Watchman of Lover Park was in public toilet, he was shagging visualizing my wife there. He was not alone who was shagging on my wife. Medical guy have topless picture of my wife, pizza guy also have seen her in revealing costume. My wife also was getting lot of fondling from last one hour; it was challenging for her to escape fucking if Vijendra attempt it.

I wanted to stop all this drama now, I don’t want my wife Meenakshi to stay in this drama, I can tolerate little flirting of my wife but I can’t bear if she is getting fucked by someone else. I had approved this date only because fucking was not there, but now it was looking like he will fuck her. Vijendra had told security guard and me that he will fuck my wife in Lover Park. I know it is time to jump in now. Meenakshi had picked me as a car driver so that I can jump in if situation get out of hand, remember Meenakshi come here only for date but this bastard Vijendra had made plan to fuck her. I was sure Hemlata and Anil was also aware of plan of this lecher Vijendra. I doubt this was plan of Hemlata to trick my innocent and childlike wife into prostitution. I tried to call both of them, but as expected neither Hemlata nor anil answers to my call.

I stand up and decided to go into park, I muster all my courage, now I have decided that I will confront Vijendra, I will tell him wrong reason, I will tell him that Meenakshi had some urgency and her mother call on my mobile. I will tell Vijendra that I will bring Meenakshi to him some other day. i will request him to leave her as it was something urgent, Remember for Vijendra Meenakshi is single college girl, he don’t know that she is wedded to me. I decide that I will take out my wife from this danger by my intelligence. I will save my wife from this trouble. I don't want this bastard to enter his penis in my wife pussy. I stand up and started to walk towards park, I took few step and I was interrupted by voice of security guard.

Hey driver, are you going to watch how Vijendra fuck that hot slut? I also want to come, I also want to see her unclothed getting trash by Vijendra, I see lot of teenagers daily here but she is just sizzling hot, I also know safe place from where we can watch their sexual activity and they won’t even realize”, now I was in trouble again, remember this watchman had watch meenakshi lot in our college days, I used to be with meenakshi that time but he didn’t recognize me because his eyes used to be on my girlfriend that time. I was sure if he see face of meenakshi he will be able to recognize her. These mean that Vijendra will come to know that meenakshi is not single and she is my other half, I don’t want to take that risk. It was clear now; I can’t go inside park and stop their sexual activity because if I go this guy will surely follow me.

No, we can’t go there, mind your language!!, she is not slut, she is girlfriend of Vijendra sir, her name is Meenakshi, be respectful to Meenakshi madam, her boyfriend fondle her in front of you doesn't mean she is slut, she is bold modern girl, she is not slut, keep it in mind. If i told Vijendra what you talk about Meenakshi madam he will kill you”, i scolded watchman, i almost threaten him, it was my frustration, I came back to him, he was sitting now security chair, I sit beside him. I take name of Vijendra because I know Vijendra had bribed him so he can’t deny his instruction. But I was worried now, I know now Meenakshi have to save herself from this lecher on her own. I can’t rescue her. I was pleading and begging to god to save her from this lecher.

I trust her smartness, she used to flirt smartly in our college days, but today’s situation was different, this was tough task for her. Remember my wife must be wet down as she was getting fondle from last one hour. She has to save herself from this Vijendra for next 45 minutes. There was still 45 minutes remaining to park close. I know 45 minutes are long enough to fuck any girl. I used to fuck meenakshi in 15 minutes in same park. I know they have lot of time, if Meenakshi surrender he will certainly fuck her.

I sit with watchman; he was talking all dirty things about other girls which were passing around us. He asks me if I have photograph of Meenakshi as he didn’t get chance to see her face. He appreciates her boobs, her ass, and her figure, he was little respectful in his words now, he was admiring her prettiness, I was listening all this, I wanted to go from here and sit in my car alone, but I know if I leave this watchman will enter in Lover park to see my wife and it will then revel secret. I sit there, in the meantime few couple were leaving park, we both were scanning girls from head to toe, we were starring girls figure, watchman was commenting dirty about every girl, I imagine what he must have commenting about my Meenakshi during our college days. Girls understand thinking of guy just looking at him, and in our college days meenakshi used to tell that this watchman is dirty guy, that time I used to ask her how she knows, but today I realize meenakshi was right.

Finally lover park closing time was there, this 45 minute was like 45 years to me. All the time I was visualizing Vijendra fucking my wife Meenakshi. It was now 10 minute passes after lover park closing time, I still can’t see sign of my wife. I wanted to go inside park but I know I can’t as this watchman will follow. I sit there looking towards road; i was praying to god send my wife quickly.

God listen to my prayer. I saw meenakshi coming with Vijendra. She had tied her face by scarf; she doesn’t want this watchman to see her face. Vijendra has his hand around my wife. They were looking like perfect couple. My wife was speaking with somebody on mobile. How can Vijendra allow her to chat on phone? With whom she was speaking? My wife was attractively covered with saree, she was not revealing any part of her body, but her blouse button was broken under the pallu and all know it. Her makeup was disturbed. Her hairs were not in place. I observe more carefully, I spot there was some grass in her hairs, there were mud on her bare arm. Does that mean she rolls romantically on ground with this lecher Vijendra? I remember she used to roll with me for hours in our college days. She was still busy in conversation with someone on phone, she was giggling on phone, it was sure from her look that he has fondled and kissed her lot. I was not interested in that, it was somewhat obvious that he will fondle her, I was interested in knowing whether he fucks her or not.

Driver, it look like Vijendraji fuck your Meenakshi madam like an animal, see her entire black saree have grass & leave on it, her white body is little muddy, look how she is walking lamely, she can't even walk properly”, I give second look to my wife, yes she was limping. Green grass and leaves of tree was looking clearly on her black saree. She was walking little uncomfortably, when they enter park she was chasing Vijendra and running behind him but now she was finding it difficult to even walk. This watchman really has lot of knowledge of girls, he daily do same job, he daily scrutinize girls heir. I recollect when I had fucked my wife in same park then also she was walking very slowly for few days.

I look at both of them more carefully. They were coming towards us, There was less enthusiasm and excitement on face of Vijendra, he was looking little relax now. His hand was also not fondling my wife. Boys usually stop fondling girl after Cumming after fucking session. Does that mean he fuck her? Meenakshi was also looking tired, her face was little sweaty, some of hair had stuck on her cheek because of sweat. She was talking someone with phone, she was looking little weak than hour before. Both of them don’t have much energy in them now. It looks like they have used all their energy.

It was very apparent from her attire that he has fucked my wife on ground. They come very close to us now, I see my wife still have button less blouse on her, and she had wrap pallu nicely around her chest. When they come to us Vijendra give light kiss on her cheek and leave her with her phone conversation. He remove one leaves of tree from her hair romantically, He gives slight slap on her ass before allowing her to go for phone conversation, she accepted it stylishly by raising her ass toward him, she just looked back at him and continues with her phone conversation. Meenakshi with other hand rub her ass showing that it hurt; we all know she was teasing him. Vijendra join me and watchman and my wife stay few feet away from us talking on phone. How Vijendra leave her on phone? With whom she was talking? My curiosity was on top now. I also wanted to know whether Vijendra really fuck her.

Vijendra come to me and hug me, “thanks driver for bringing her to me, I love you for this”, I could smell odor of my wife from his body. "she is unmarried but all her body part are like married lady”, He leave me, remove few notes from his pocket and put it in my upper pocket. There was tree leaves and grass on Vijendra body also, his t-shirt was also muddy. It looks like he had got what he wants and now he has done with her. I still can't say surely he had fucked her, I look at my wife Meenakshi she was still talking on phone, she was very busy on phone, even from her scarf I could say that she was blushing on phone, and she was listening other side of phone very carefully. I saw her eyes expression from scarf it looks like someone was trying to persuade her for something.

Sir look like you fuck Meenakshi madam very hard, when she go with you her leg was together, now it look like they split away little, sir it is easy to make teenager with small ass and thin leg limp by fucking but Meenakshi madam has big butt, you must have great fucking power to make her limp”, both of them laugh, my eyes was on my wife she was still talking on phone, It was difficult to guess to whom she was talking. I look toward her leg she was standing little awkwardly as if she is sore. “it look like you fuck her in doggy style and put penis in meenakshi madams pussy from back, because girls find it difficult to walk when they are fucked in doggy style and it look like you push her very hard on tree, see her back has become very red, she was milky white on back when you took her in park,”, watchman again express his dirty thought, his eyes was roaming on my wife’s body. He was addressing my wife as madam but he was talking all vulgar things about her. I look at my wife meenakshi naked back and driver was right it was very red, and I could see some scratches on her back as if Vijendra had crush her very hard on tree, look like this lecher had treat my lovely Meenakshi very roughly.

I look at Vijendra to see what he answers to watchman. He looks at watchman and makes gesture of his face to admire him. Maybe watchman has guessed it correct. Vijendra laugh, put hand in his pocket and remove pocket of condom, he show us pocket of condom which I gave him earlier, he show that it is empty, he look at watchman and said, “you can imagine whatever you want, but it’s our secret and i won't reveal it to you watchman”, I was in lot of confusion now, till now every act suggest that they have fucked but till now Vijendra have not clearly told that he had fucked meenakshi.

Meenakshi come near our group, I notice her walk closely she was limping, she was still talking on phone and her face was covered with scarf, we all keep quiet. she joined our group we all keep quiet, i focused on what she was talking on phone, “OK Hema, if Anil and you are coming with us then I am OK with it, remember this is last time and I am coming for you only and you have to be accompany me all the time, you can’t leave me alone, I can’t trust Vijendra, he is very rough", my wife look naughtily at Vijendra.my wife spoke and keep silent for some time.one thing was clear all this time my wife was talking with that slut Hemlata, Meenakshi address her as Hema (short form of Hemlata), I could listen that Hemlata was giggling on other side of phone.

She was listening other side of talk, watchman was scrutinizing at her, suddenly Vijendra hug my wife from back but he kept his hand around her waist only, all his sexual excitement was cool now. "Ok bye and say bye to Anil also and thank him for this amazing date, see both of you soon”, that bastard Anil was also with Hemlata. My wife thanks Anil for this date. That slut Hemlata and Anil didn’t receive my call but now both of them were talking with my wife. What they talk? Did they talk about fucking session? I doubt that my wife Meenakshi was complaining Anil and Hemlata that Vijendra fuck her. What were they discussing? Why Hemlata and Anil avoid my calls? My wife said sees you soon on call, what does that mean? For what Hemlata was convincing my wife? for what my wife had agreed for? I was totally confuse now.

Driver, I forgot my ring in Lover Park, it’s under YZ tree, could you bring it fast?” my wife order me, Vijendra was lovingly holding her from back, he started dry humping my wife Meenakshi in front of watchman, Meenakshi didn’t mind it. We could listen when Vijendra front was smacking on big ass of meenakshi, with every smash my wife’s boobs was bouncing, her face was cover but I could see her smile. Watchman was scanning her for next shagging session. how could she forget her ring? Why she remove it from her finger?
Another thing strike me, she say YZ tree, its same tree under which I used to spend time with her in our college days. That mean they don’t go at place where watchman told Vijendra, Meenakshi took this guy to place where she used to spent time with me. That means Vijendra fuck my wife Meenakshi under same tree where I used to fuck her in our college days. Tree was same; Meenakshi was same, only I was replace by Vijendra. I quickly follow order my wife and started to walk toward YZ tree. I still have lot of doubts in my mind. I sense she could have easily send watchman to find ring, why did she send me? I think there is something going in her mind.

Before disappearing in Lover Park, i turn back and saw, now Vijendra was sitting on chair and my wife Meenakshi was sitting on his lap. Her big ass was resting on lap of Vijendra, Vijendra has put his one hand under her pallu and was slowly playing with her mangos. He was not fondling her; he was just massaging her mangoes softly. I am sure watchman was able to see movement of his hands even from above her pallu. Remember my wife has still covered her face with scarf. With other hand Vijendra was removing tree leaves and grass which was on her body, he was cleaning mud from her naked body part like arms, neck, and midriff. They were looking very relax. There was not sexual thing in their activity, they were behaving like perfect couple, and Watchman was getting free show there. I quickly turn my head and run toward YZ Tree, I wanted to come back quickly, I know this date is over now and I can take my wife back home once I come back with ring.

There was lot of question in my mind now. Did Vijendra really fuck her? All circumstantial evidence say that he had fucked her, but I don’t have substantial proof of it. I still don’t understand For what my wife agree for on phone? For what Hemlata was convincing my wife? What did Meenakshi mean by see you soon? How she forgot her ring? Why she send me to bring ring? Why she don’t send watchman? Lot of question was running in my head.

============

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wife get details & reach to Vijendra(Her date) home - by bigman - 21-11-2018, 07:52 PM