Fantasy Wife Become Girl Friend For Rich Man by puneslut2
Unexpected event at medical

I was running speedily towards car, I wanted to see if really my wife Meenakshi was giving him blowjob. I was moving and observing window of car. I was hoping my wife was not giving this lecher blowjob. I could only see expression of Vijendra who was enjoying something, his eyes was closed. His body was moving in pattern. His motion indicates that really my lovely Meenakshi was giving him blowjob. I saw around car, I got relief that this was pretty deserted place.

I was just one feet away from my car, I was walking very slowly now. I was very cautious about not to signal Meenakshi. I wanted to see with my eyes if she was really giving blowjob to her one day boyfriend. Vijendra open his eyes and look at me. He quickly keep his finger on his mouth to indicate me to keep quiet, he also signal me to make no sound. He give pouting expression on his face and move it forth and back, it was indication that my wife is giving him blowjob. He was beaming with smile. I slowly went near window of car and I very dreadfully peep inside the car.

I got shock of my life; My doubt and speculation of medical guy was correct, My charming twenty six years old wife Meenakshi was giving him blowjob. She was doing this in car, Car was park on road. She can’t wait till they go to Lover Park. It hurt me lot. She was very enthusiastic, she didn’t even realize that I had come and was watching her from window of car.

As her face was on the lap of Vijendra, I could see her entire back open, Vijendra’s one hand was on her head ensuring her head remain on his penis, other hand of Vijendra was liberally moving on her almost naked back. My wife Meenakshi was wearing very small blouse which was almost open at back. Once he move his hand on her front, she left her body little to give his hand room. He was probably fondling her boobs there. He keep his hand on her entire body. He keep babbling to himself like “what a big boobs”, “I can’t put it in one hand”, “what a smooth body”. My wife was busy with his penis all the time.

I could easily hear noise of her mouth on his penis. I could sense that blowjob was very sloppy one. She was very animated in giving him blowjob. She once raised her face slightly and spit on his penis to ensure it is well lubricated. She was also sniffing his penis in between. She absolutely has no idea that I was standing behind her. Vijendra had his hand on her head but he was not forcing her at all, she was taking all the initiative. She was not only giving him blowjob but was also ensuring his hands are getting all liberty on her sexy married body. Vijendra was giving me thumbs up with his one hand to indicate me he was enjoying. I was feeling very shameful as my wife was doing this. She always avoids giving me blowjob, I have to literally force her for blowjob, she very rarely give me blowjob as girlfriend in our college days. Today she was freely giving him blowjob.

I listen sound of someone walking behind me, I turned around and saw that medical guy was coming toward car. That lecher teenager who given condom so that vijendra could fuck my wife Meenakshi, that lecher who was asking for my wife’s picture and phone number from me. I don’t want this 18 year old medical guy to see my wife Meenakshi in this situation. After all she is my wife and I should do something to protect her dignity. I also don’t want meenakshi to know that I had caught her red handed giving him blowjob, I don’t want her to feel bad, after all she is doing all this as her duty. I can't blame her for being professional. She was not emotionally involved with this guy.

I quickly move one foot behind, and start moving towards car again. This time I make sound of my feet to ensure Meenakshi listen it. I don’t approach window of car, instead I went behind the car and circle entire car before reaching to driver seat. I walk slowly showing that I don’t see anything, but Vijendra know I saw everything. I wanted to give time to Meenakshi to recover. I open the door and quickly occupied driver seat. Till now I didn’t saw at backseat. I saw on back seat in hope that my wife is in modest position. She was pretty modest now, pallu neatly wrap arouond her boobs. Meenakshi had arranged herself and was sitting beside Vijendra now. Vijendra was still holding her hand. This guy was leaving no opportunity to touch her. Why will he leave such opportunity after all she is his girlfriend for today.

I discreetly laugh at medical guy and Vijendra. Both understood I was one who spoil all the game. Vijendra was getting nice blowjob and medical guy wanted to see it, but I spoil their party. I was feeling proud that I protect my wife. Me and my wife was very smartly playing this game. both males was staring at me angrily, Meanwhile my wife Meenakshi was still catching her breath and looking coyly outside the window.

Medical guy give me stern look for spoiling his game and then He stares at Meenakshi, specially at her bust, “Namaste, Vijendra bhaiya!! Wow!! Who is she? She is so big their”, He was still ogling at my wife’s boob. Meenakshi was not looking at him; She was blushing but was not looking at this medical guy. People ogling at her boobs were very common for her, teenager of our society die for her when she lean forward to do something, her boobs are little bigger compare to here thin body.

Hey, She is my girlfriend, not a cheap call girl like Hemlata, don’t stare her like this, it look like you will tear her blouse by your eyes only.”, Vijendra replied, Meenakshi realize that this guy is ogling at her blouse she try to cover her blouse by pallu. Meanwhile Vijendra hold my wife Meenakshi soft hand in his hand and he put one hand around her, he claim her to be his property by putting hand around her. he pull my wife Meenu very close to him. Her one boobs was crushing on his side chest now. Meenakshi doesn’t resist and went close to him. Meenakshi had resigned to his touches and decided she will allow this guy all touches but will keep him away from fucking. My wife Meenakshi was not looking at both of them; she was shy and looking towards her own feet. She was shining like white rabbit in this black Saree. She like because vijendra say that she is better than Hemlata. Remember Hemlata is our college friend who is call girl and had arranged this date.

I saw in mirror that Vijendra wink at this medical guy, why he wink? What signal he give to this medical guy/? What he was coordinating by wink? I don’t understand. My wife also don’t notice that wink as she was too shy to look up after Vijendra comment.

Oops, sorry bhaiya.. I thought she is call girl. But I must say Bhabhi is so hot, you are lucky to have such girlfriend and I have to satisfy myself with that slut Hemlata”, he told Vijendra, both was chuckling, this teenager medical guy understood signal of Vijendra and address my wife as bhabhi. Meenakshi was liking when they were saying she is better than Hemlata. From our college days she is little competitive with Hemlata.

Thanks”, my wife give short and sweet reply. Smile on her face indicate she was comfortable now with this teenagers presence. Vijendra was still holding her hand. She was modestly cover and was not exposing any body part except her naked slender arms. I am sure teenager medical guy is getting side view of her boobs. I am still thinking about signal vijendra give to this guy by winking, what are they planning?

Meenu Bhabhi you guys very nice as couple, can I click picture of both of you together?”, this guy now was asking my wife for her picture. This eighteen years guy had asked for me for her photograph in medical shop but I have denied him, now he was asking my wife for picture. My wife was naïve to understand his evil plan. My wife Meenakshi do have soft corner for teenagers. He already has his smart phone on his hand. These guys know that Meenakshi is not girlfriend of Vijendra but he was not reveling it to Meenakshi, he was looking sheepishly towards my wife. I was sure there was some plan behind this photography theory.

why not, please click nice picture of us, I don’t have any picture of us together”, Vijendra quickly turn Meenakshi towards the window on which this teenager medical guy was standing. Now Meenakshi back was towards Vijendra, he put his hand in her waist. Meenakshi was now facing medical guy, I was sitting on driving seat and could see her boobs from side angle. He put his face on her naked shoulder and he was licking my wife naked back and shoulder. Vijendra don’t give my wife chance to denied his photo offer, now I was sure both the males had something in there mind.

Meenakshi slap playfully on the hand of Vijendra which was resting on her waist. She like the way he forces her into photography, but she was showing mock anger. Meenakshi love photography since our college days. She always kept me busy in photo session. She also know how to pose decently but sexily. Now She was blushing, she show mock anger because Vijendra had agreed to photo without asking here but she didn’t move herself and remain in same position in which Vijendra put her. She was now facing medical guy who have camera in his hand. Her back was towards her one day boyfriend vijendra.

Meenu bhabhi, you are looking so homely, I want my Bhabhi to look hot!!!”, he was probably indicating towards her pallu which was entirely covering her bust. medical guy look in my wife’s eyes and smile at her. My wife love smiles of teenagers. Remember guys in India Bhabhi and devar enjoy flirtiest relationship. Medical guy was now playing role of Vijendra brother. Vijendra was signaling medical guy that he is going well, as Vijendra was sitting behind my wife now, she could not see his gestures. I could see something is going on between two males but I was helpless and can’t do much.

No, it’s OK, I mean click like this only”, my wife replied in panic, My wife is smart but she was not prepared for this attack, she wanted to show little but I guess she was doing some tantrum as all beautiful girls do. She was not aware that these lusty guys have some plan in their mind.

Common Meenu, be a sport, don’t be so prude. Please behave like perfect girlfriend, He is not asking to remove your blouse, just little exposure, it will look nice on camera”, Vijendra speak to my wife, his hands was on her waist and he was sniffing her almost naked back. He also reminds my wife that she is his girlfriend and she must allow pic to this guy. He was right, girlfriend doesn’t mind if her hot pic is taken with boyfriend. Meenakshi used to take lot of hot pic In college days where she thrusts her boobs on my side arms or chest in pic.

My wife pinch Vijendra on his hand which was trying to fondle her from back. His hand again goes down on her waist. these boobs was in my hands from last two marriage years and three college years, but now vijendra was using her boobs. These males were very nicely persuading her for photo. As I guess Meenakshi quickly surrender as she herself like photos lot. “OK, what you want to do? Please tell me fast, Viju don’t forget we have to go to park as well, you know na what will you get there?”, she very smartly remind him that they have to go to park. My lovely wife was doing smart work but these guys are more experience than her in such things.

"Vijendra bhaiya, can I adjust Meenu Bhabhi’s dress to make her look little hot”, Medical guy asked Vijendra, so this was there plan, in pretext of adjusting her cloths now this teenager will try to fondle her on road only. I don’t think meenakshi will deny this as he was cute teenager. but i dont think she will accept it so blatantly, she just keep quiet.

Hey, She is your bhabhi, do whatever you want to do.. I won't interfere”, vijendra quickly replied, he don’t even give opportunity to Meenakshi to replied, He slowly bite my wife on her shoulder, Meenakshi make small noise of ouch, she asked vijendra to do it slowly but she didn’t stop him neither did she oppose his decision of medical guy adjusting her cloths.

Meenakshi make little face to indicate fake anger, she actually liked this teasing. “OK, do whatever you want to do in one minute, i am giving you freedom to adjust my cloth but don’t cross your limit”, she warned this medical guy, she also point finger to him as if she is threatening him. This was all playful in nature. now he will be free to fondle her. He will be third guy today who will touch her after vijendra and pizaa guy.

Ok, my Meenu Bhabhi, I will stay in limit. how could i cross limit with vijendra bhayia girlfriend?”, he also show false fear on his face and all three of them laugh, I was sitting there like object only, they don’t even consider me there. both male was angry on me as i spoil their blowjob party. but they was planing something here which me and my wife is not aware of. all the time vijendra was hugging her from back and his hand and mouth was busy on different part of my wife.

Teenager medical guy was still standing outside car, he put his hand inside from window and moves both his hand very aggressively towards my wife boobs. Oh my god!! He was trying to press her both boobs by his both hands. I am sure his small eighteen years old hand wont be able to occupy her entire boobs. She squeal and try to put her hands in defense, she was liking this but she was playing little game here. but suddenly medical guy stop his hand inches away from her pallu cover boobs and laugh loudly, “I was joking Meenu bhabhi, I know I can’t press your boobs, that privileges are reserved for my Vijendra bhaiya only, if you was slut Hemlata I would have fuck you here, but you are my sweet little bhabhi”, Meenakshi also laugh and try to slap his hands but he was quick enough to escape her hitting. They was behaving like real devar bhabhi now. Vijendra was still holding her from back. medical boy don’t touch her boobs, Meenakshi like when he say that she is better than Hemlata.

He slowly moves his hands and picks her pallu from shoulder, my lovely wife Meenakshi lean forward to help him to remove pallu. He was able to see her very hot cleavage but this time he don't starer at her boobs. Meenakshi black pallu was fully covering her boobs, he bundled her pallu in his hands. Her boobs were covered only in small red blouse now, but he don’t paid attention to it. Meenakshi like his decency.Ii also thought that I was wrong about this guy, he genuinely want her one hot pic as bhabhi only.

He put her pallu back on her boobs in such way that it was going right from between the valley of her both boobs. He rested her pallu back on shoulder. This time both her boobs was open and was protected by her small red blouse only. She was looking truly erotic now, her black pallu was going from middle of her two boobs leaving them only covered by blouse. He satisfyingly look at her boobs and smile.

Her blouse was smaller than her size, it leave her maximum body expose. Meenakshi did not resist or object to his activity. Same time Vijendra was busy in kissing her on back, ears, cheek. Once he also try to kiss her lips but she didn’t allow as he have not eat mouth freshener yet. I could see his hand was going on her boobs also, in between she was slapping his h and so that we stay in limit. Remembered we are still at roadside, it was pretty deserted though.

what was there plan? he don't fondle my wife meenakshi while adjusting cloth. I guess I was wrong, he might be good guy. I was totally confuse now.

vijendra bhaiya, I am ready, I have adjusted meenu bhabhi cloths, if you are finished with your kissing and fondling could we start with picture clicking”, he was looking towards both of them, he was little sarcastic there. Vijendra and Meenakshi smile on his comment.

"OK, click fast, I have to go to park with my boyfriend, I don’t have much time”, sHe was teasing Vijendra now, she didn’t mind her expose body part. She was also teasing this medical guy, I could clearly sense she was building soft corner for him. She like when this teenager doesn’t fondle here when he actually had opportunity to fondle her.

Vijendra bhaiya, you are ready? I will click on stroke of three”, I could sense something is coming, he had asked vijendra twice about his readiness, there must be something going on their mind. confusion was very high now. my wife was not even looking at me. she was so busy with here one day boyfriend and this teenager.

Vijendra show him thumps up indicating he is ready, he put his face near meenakshi face & put his hand very warmly on her waist, Vijendra put his hands on blouse of meenakshi to see how medical guy has adjusted here pallu. Meenakshi slap his hand away. both male laugh and they signal something by their eyes to each other. again I could sense some plan was there. Vijendra count numbers and on the stroke of three unexpected thing happen.

Vijendra quickly put his finger in her blouse from upper side and give it jerk, I was surprise, all three button of her blouse broke and he open her blouse on both side like book. It was sexy scene, there was only black pallu which was resting between her both boobs. Vijendra also hold both hands of my wife meenakshi tightly not allowing her to hide herself. All the time that teenager guy was clicking picture of my wife. Vijendra leave her hands free and quickly grab both her boobs for photograph. This teenager was busy in clicking picture. my 26 yearas old wife was struggling and squealing, her boobs was bouncing because of all struggling making scene more sexy. she was not actually disliking all this i could sense this from her face expression, i know her from college days now.

Now meenakshi hand was free, Meenakshi in few seconds cover herself with broken blouses and cover her entire upper body by her pallu. Vijendra didn’t try to stop her. Vijendra now leave her alone. Both male allow her to put back her cloths. No one tried to touch her anywhere, Both of them were laughing. Teenager was also busy in clicking picture. Meenakshi put her hand inside pallu, probably she was trying to found button of blouse to close it. But she find no button there, Meenakshi was also blushing; she was not scared or ashamed. She liked this naughtiness of Vijendra and medical guy.This was her second blousese which was broken in last three hour, her one blouse was lying below my seat which vijendra gifted me some time ago.

Meenakshi turned around and give 3-4 playful slaps to Vijendra, he was defending himself and laughing. She turned towards Medical guy but he was not there and he ran away. We all look at him he was doing bye to us, he was waiving his smart phone indicating that he had all hot pics of my wife there.he went in his medical. Meenakshi open her mouth to indicate surprise, she put both her hands on her face in surprise, My wife realize this guy had her naked boobs pics, that too with face. Vijendra took this opportunity to fondle her boobs from back, he was not pressing it hard, he was just lovingly playing with it, his hands was inside her pallu, that mean he was playing with her naked boobs. Meenakshi also had calm down till now, My wife didn’t’ stop Vijendra from fondling, she was still in thought of her naked pics taken by this teenager.

Viju he run away with my naked boobs pics, please call him and Ask him to delete my picture”, meenakshi told to Vijendra, she has geniunly concern tone now. First time she was allowing vijendra to fondle her infront of me openly because all here attention was on that pics.

Meenu darling, don’t worry, I will ask him to delete tonight, let him enjoy your big mammary for some time in photo”, He was smiling and he look towards me, “Driver, lets move to Lover park quickly”, I follow his order and start the car and start moving towards lover park. I don’t havev any other option, I wanted to ask him to delete pics but for them I was only driver and I don’t want to revel that secret to them. I was dumbstruck.

Viju, but he might share pic with other guys”, Meenakshi again told her one day boyfriend vijendra, he had put his hand around my wife. Meenakshi was ok with medical guy watching her naked boobs, but just want to ensure he didn’t pass it to anyone. Car was moving towards lover park now. I was dumbstruck and was just driving car.

Don’t worry Meenu, I trust him, there is my face also in pic, I am sure he won’t make that mistake. let the poor teenager guy shag on picture of your boobies, I will call him from Lovers park and ask him to delete, Now let me enjoy your real boobs”, He replied and take his mouth towards her neck. Meenakshi took her hands on her shoulder to remove her pallu and look towards me in mirror, she was on verge of crying, she never thought that this will happen. I console by my eyes. She put hands on hair of Vijendra who was now openly sucking her boobs. i remember i have condom in my pocket given by medical guy. I quietly keep driving towards lover park.
===============

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wife get details & reach to Vijendra(Her date) home - by bigman - 21-11-2018, 07:51 PM