Adultery My North Indian Wife
Hi guys after reading lot of xossipy stories and gathering lot of pervy thoughts I have decided to post my own sex story which involves three persons and it is gong to be one hot ride so sit back and shag yourself

whisper is an online app where people share about real thoughts by posting a whisper . It is totally an anonymous app where you can chat with anyone who posts a whisper . Totally secure and a great place for sexting,hookup . I am going to share my own experience in whisper .

I am from southern India and I posted this on whisper
[Image: 81311856_449577899260973_638818412240935...e=5E67868A]

Many people have replied to this post mostly male but a particular reply was different so struck up a conversation with him

He has replied :why do u think that indian men want to share their wife ?

me : It has many reasons man 

he : What are the reasons .?

Me : they may cannot satisfy her or They want to be kinky 

he :Kinky in the sense?

Me :some indian hubby has a fantasy u know . They feel excited when their wife talk to other persons . it gives them some kind of     sensation . their dick automatically gets hard .

He : Do all Indian Hubby has this fantasy 

Me :Not all but some . Especially the one with hot wives with curves ,flat waist and deep naval weariing sexy clothes in public especially below naval sarees .imagine when he takes her out . people will be staring her even when she is with him . If he likes it imagine how hard his dick will be when everyone stares at her . Men will definitely look her flat waist which exposes her naval . He will walk beside her to look Men who are staring at her .

He: yeah thats correct . Imagine if the wife is a North Indian br*h*'m** .

Me: ufffff .. thats another kink .thinking of br*hm*n women made my dick hard and that to a north indian br**'hin . oh gawd . they are one to die for

He :yeah think of their creamy white color tone with flat waist and deep naval . imagine their smooth skin . and their waist is so perfect and curvy .

Me: imagine how her boobs will be with so white and have pinkish areola and their ass will be one to die for .her white boobs will not saggy but pointed not so puffy and not so hard . and having an whitish ass with no dark spots . her whitish beauty from head to toe and her armpits umm.... sexy shaven armpits with little bit of dark spots . her only dark spot will be on her armpits .

He: you nailed how a perfect br*hm** wives are . They are gifted with the sexiness .you think a lot about them?

Me: yes  especially the married ones .imagine the struggle her husband has when he takes out his wife wearing a sleeveless blouse and wearing her saree way below naval . ummm he cant do anything except to see how Men enjoy seeing her .

He:oh yes definitely lot of hungry eyes when he takes  her out  . He even asks her to wear busty clothes like sleeveless tops ,short tracks , tight Tshirt and jeans . but when he asks her to wear a low waiste transparent red saree with sleeveless black blouse showing her cleavage and her soft shining waiste and she ties her petticoat 4 inches below naval so that Men can see her deep naval .Imagine she is already 5.9ft still when he asks her to wear a high heel slipper .

Me : oh my gawd you are killing me . I already have lot of pervy thoughts and u are just arousing me . Men seeing her might think that they are the lucky ones to see such a hot wife with curves and that to in a low waiste saree . But the real lucky man is his hubby who watches all others reaction . he will get the reward of making her wife wearing such cheap skimpy clothes so that crowd can enjoy her .

He :imagine how hard he will get when Men look at her . some may follow her .imagine when he dresses her that way to a friends wedding and when all of his close friends staring and complementing her infront of him . he may leave her alone and watches the attraction she gets from his own friends and after when they get home he will just lift her by her ass and then Ram her pussy hard .

Me : he should fuck her without removing her saree .

He :whats the fun in that.?

Me :imagine she wearing a sexy transparent low hip saree .she is already a sex goddess . when he lifts up her saree revealing her sexy thighs to remove her panty(if she has worn any ). I would definitely step back to see that sexy pose . she lying in bed with her pallu removed showing her sexy cleavage with the mangalsutra climbing up her black blouse and ends just below her boobs and her hair will be messy because of the foreplay and her saree lifted revealing her sexy thighs . she will be breathing heavily making her boobs go up and down and her horny face biting her lower lip waiting for her hubby to go rough on her boobs her pussy .ummmm yess

He : oh my gawd you are so great than those Men who stares at her .oh damn her mangalsutra and the pose yess definitely she is a North indian sex goddess 

Me : haha yes i have lot of pervy thoughts . And the smell those sexy shaped women have .when they work their sweat smell is ummm indescribable .that sexy shaven armpits of her makes the room to smell just ummm . imagine when she does the household work with low waist saree ufff...

He: oh yess the sweat she has too umm . when she wears a blouse and after a lot of work when she lifts her hand to tie up her hair i can see her blouse has become wet.what if she is not a home maker rather than a worker ?

Me : it will be futher kinky to her hubby. if she wears a tight lowneck sleeveless tops and jeans to work and when both of them boards the crowded bus .imagine what will he do .

He :oh god i definitely rub my dick against her sexy spankable ass .

Me:who wont lol . she will lift her hands to catch the bus holder revealing her smelly shaven armpits and some part of her waiste . no i am not married .

He :Oh then whats your fantasy or kink?

Me: being sexually frustrated i developed lot of pervy thoughts . i like womens sexy waiste and deep naval . i like women's smell and definitely wanna smell the women i fuck from head to toe . i like women with whitish skin tone and her boobs should be perky and should not be saggy and should be above average . i will make her walk all the time .

He :walk??

Me : to see those boobs bouncing when she walks i will just vibrate  and i like young married women into their late 20's. they are so much sexy with lot of curves . i will always imagine to fuck a wife like she is stark naked in her home in her bed i am taking her machinery while her boobs go up and down and her hands above her head revealing her shaven armpits and her mangalsutra hanging between those two bouncing breasts .

He :with or without his permission ?

Me :his ?

He :his husband .

Me :oh like i said there are lot of indian hubby want to share their wives but they fear about the society . they cant find right people to explore his kinky fantasy . he cant share his wife with friends fearing he may tell his other friends .so their only option is a decent stranger who likes this kinkiness which is difficult to find . and most important part is both hubby and wife should have this fantasy .and i definitely will be the third guy in that couples life if his hubby wishes but during sex i may go wild .

He : go wild in the sense ?

Me : see when you are in a horny state and you are banging someone's wife that too fucking along with him . Imagine the kinkiness . Oh god I may bite her boobs leaving my love mark ,i will definitely spank her , i definitely go mad when i see her naked with that mangalsutra hanging aroung her neck .

He : oh that i understand lol .During sex there is no shame

Me : haha you are sounding like u have these kinda fantasy are you married ?

He :what do you think?

Me :there is nothing to think man just answer the question.

He :yes im married .

Me : oh my god really ??is this true ?? whats your wife doing ?

HE :haha yes im married .she is in the kitchen .

Me :Lol idk whether its true . if you are speaking the truth then she is not in the kitchen because it 12.30 am. if i am guessing right she is giving you a handjob while u have been describing her to me to know my reaction .

back in their home 

oh my god thats one bold guess and he sounds like a smart man . says my wife while she is giving a slow and sensual handjob while we both have been texting him .that last message he sent made me cum in her soft hands .we both got goosebumps while reading his message 

wife :what are you gong to reply ?

hubby :i dont know babie he caught be red handed . i didnt expect this.

wife :give me the phone .

typing
wife :everything he said is true . I am a north indian wife which you quite imagined to be 

me : how can i be sure of it ? u may lie ?i need a pic?

wife :u know we cant send you a pic ?

me:i dont want ur face pic .what are you wearing ?

wife : just said earlier a sexy transparent low waiste red saree and sleeveless black blouse .

me :oh my god then ask your hubby to apply oil to your deep naval and soak it with oil . just your deep naval and nothing more .
then you take the pic of your waiste and send me .

back in the house 
wife :he is definitely one pervert minded guy honey . take that hair oil over the table and drop it over my naval .

hubby : are you sure baby ?u want to send him the naval pic ?

wife : wont u want me to ? he is asking just my naval pic .he made you cum just with those messages . he made me wet by describing what he will do to me if he has the chance . i want to make him cum tooo . she said with heavy breathing and biting her lower lip as i squeeze her waiste 

hubby : i too want that to happen as it was our fantasy . so i just took the oil and dropped it in her deep naval and spread it just around her deep naval .

another message came as my wife read ."you should be standing in that pic as the oil should overflow from your deep naval and just runs down your waiste .your pallu should be in your hand ." i immediately got a hardon and my wife too was horny reading it . we cant imagine the dirtiness of his mind . my wife immediately stood up and stood as he said keeping her pallu in her hand and as he said oil started to drip down her naval automatically . i took the pic and sent it to him eagerly waiting for ther reply .

typing ...

He:as your hubby said you are definitely a sex goddess . look at your skin tone uffff so white and your waist is shining from your room light . and the curves you have on both side of your waist ends are like a parabola and u have a flat waist but u arent skinny just a little bit of flesh which adds the sexiness . i bet  waist shakes when u walk . it would be a treat to watch.no wonder your hubby wants to share you .

wife : u are making me wet with your texts . you have lot of perverted thoughts and i like those

he:i have a lot in mind  u want to hear those ? 

Wife : No honey not today ..?will definitely message you tomorrow you can share it then . 

oh god you are calling him honey said my hubby . she just turned to me and said dont u like it and smiled seductively 

he replied : looking forward to your messages my pervy honey . say to your hubby that he is a luck guy gudnt my sexy sweet heart

she then just threw the phone and we had one hell of a night that day ..and i whispered in her ear are we going to tex him tomorrow while i was ramming her pussy . she said "ummmmmmm..."
[+] 3 users Like HOT FOR ANYTHING's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
My North Indian Wife - by HOT FOR ANYTHING - 29-12-2019, 07:29 AM
RE: My North Indian Wife - by HOT FOR ANYTHING - 29-12-2019, 07:52 AM
RE: My North Indian Wife - by coolaryan - 29-12-2019, 09:22 AM
RE: My North Indian Wife - by HOT FOR ANYTHING - 30-12-2019, 08:49 AM
RE: My North Indian Wife - by blackdesk - 30-12-2019, 06:32 PM
RE: My North Indian Wife - by HOT FOR ANYTHING - 31-12-2019, 01:16 PM
RE: My North Indian Wife - by Nandhini94 - 31-12-2019, 02:14 PM
RE: My North Indian Wife - by Givemeextra - 31-12-2019, 07:30 PM
RE: My North Indian Wife - by Maathan - 31-12-2019, 09:06 PM
RE: My North Indian Wife - by HOT FOR ANYTHING - 02-01-2020, 11:49 AM
RE: My North Indian Wife - by Nandhini94 - 02-01-2020, 10:06 PM