Fantasy Wife Become Girl Friend For Rich Man by puneslut2
I was driving car. On the back seat of car, my wife Meenakshi was kissing her one day boyfriend Vijendra. That lusty guy was sleeping on my wife’s lap. Meenakshi had cover his face by her black pallu. Meenakshi was kissing him from above, this way she has better control on kissing. but i was sure her boobs was crushing on his face, there was no way she could save her boobs from his touch. She don't guys touching her boobs, in our college days she used to avoid crowds place to avoid boys crushing on her boobs. sometime when she was going to crowdy places she used to take her bag on her boobs to avoid boys touch. today she was crushing her boobs on this stranger face. but then i realize he is not stranger he is her boyfriend for today.

All you know Meenakshi don’t want to give open mouth kiss to Vijendra because he has bad breath. my wife is very hygienic and never allow me to kiss her without brush. to overcome this problem Vijendra had come up with solution that he will sleep on her lap so she could control kissing activity.

This position give undue advantage to Vijendra, He was very close to her blouse now. in fact her boobs might be resting on his face under pallu. Meenakshi doesn’t mind it at all. She was his girlfriend for today, it was her duty to allow him all accesses one boyfriend have to girlfriend. Pizza guy had told me that Vijendra had poked her boobs infront of him. Vijendra had handed her blouse to me, it was clear that he already have molested her and my wife Meenakshi don’t mind it at all. but now she was doing in front of me. i knew he had fondle her but watching it was little humiliating to witness it.

Both of them were covered by pallu, i could see movement of their faces as pallu keep moving. meenakshi one hand was busy in covering them self with pallu as pallu used to fall because of their head movement. She was ensuring that they are covered with pallu all the time. Her other hand was inside her pallu and probably holding face of her one day boyfriend vijendra to kiss him. i could listen their giggling, i could listen voice of lip smacking. Sometime meenakshi used to say ouch in between. they was really enjoying it and i was driving car. I listen meenakshi few time saying "don't bite their", probably her boyfriend was biting her somewhere. i can't guess where is he biting as he have access to her navel, tummy, boobs, upper chest, neck, lips, cheek in this position. he can smooch her any body part.

After some time my wife stop kissing him. Meenakshi bring her face out of pallu. she had sweat on her face, her lipstick was drain. i could see her lipstick on here cheek, maybe vijendra after kissing her lip had kiss her cheek. she was slightly out of breath, she smiled at me from middle mirror of car, she indicate that it was very tiring to kiss in this position as she have to bend continuously. she wipe her face by part of pallu ensuring that vijendra face is still covered by pallu.

Vijendra was still on her lap under her pallu. vijendra probably was licking her other body part. “Common get up viju, we had enough kissing now", My wife Meenakshi told him. She was calling him Viju now, intimacy between them had increased and i could see chemistry between them.

"Meenu, let me enjoy your boobies for some time, they are so big", Vijendra speak from her pallu. my wife look at me in middle mirror of car. she was struggling little bit, it was clear he was using his mouth on my wife's blouse cover boob below her pallu. my wife is little ticklish on her body.

"ouch, ok, i am allowing you but don't bite me, don't use your saliva on my blouse, I am now wearing bra”, she smile at me in mirror at same time she indicate me to find medical. my wife was little uncomfortable now. Meenakshi don’t know that this guy don’t want to purchase mouth freshener, but he want condom to fuck her.

Thanks Meenu, I love you so much, my one day girlfriend, you know your boobs are bigger than your friend Hemlata”, he speak and I could see movement of his face as pallu of meenakshi start moving. He was probably sucking her boobs. I remember even though Hemlata is call girl her boobs are not that bigger. Most of my friends who had fuck Hemlata told that she very rarely allow to touch her boobs, may be that is the reason she don't have bigger boobs. Other hand i am sucking my wife meenakshi boobs intensely from college days so that they have become bigger. Meenakshi blush, she like when vijendra say that her boobs are better than meenakshi. she didn’t reply to his comment and keep quiet.

Driver, on the way to Lover Park there is xyz medical, took our car to that medical so that I could purchase some mouth freshener, i want to kiss my sweet girlfriend Meenu very badly”, Vijendra ordered me. He was ordering me first time in presence of meenakshi, I feel little disgraced. He continues to suck Meenu under her pallu. Meenakshi now was looking outside window.

yes sir’’, I give him short reply. My plan of directly moving to Lover Park was demolish by his order. Now I have to go to medical but I decide I will not purchase condom. Meenakshi had avoid fucking by giving reason of condom, she is taking him to lover park so that she could kill some time. remember she is his girlfriend only for today. it was already 5:30 PM. Meenakshi was very smartly keeping him away, now it was my turn of doing some smart work and saving my wife from this guy.

I kept driving, I was looking towards Meenu from middle mirror, but she was not looking toward me, she was looking outside window. probably she was thinking how to avoid this guy from fucking. Her hand was on Vijendra head which was under her pallu. Meenakshi was caressing his head as if he was baby. Girlfriends treat their boyfriends as baby and meenakshi was doing same thing here. She was playing her role perfectly. She don't want to fuck him, but she don't mind treating him as real boyfriend.

Sir we will be reaching xyz medical in one minute”, I told Vijendra, so he could get up from my wife's lap, so he could leave my wife Meenakshi, i don't want onlooker to see him in this position when car will stop in front of medical in one minute. i look towards my wife meenakshi face in mirror, she was little relief now.

Ok driver, ”, he told me, meenakshi smile when he address me as a driver. she was teasing me, vijendra is treating her like queen and calling me driver. she show her tongue to me in teasing way. my wife was perfectly managing both of us. she is very smart and innocent girl.

Meenakshi was expecting him to remove his head slowly out of her pallu, so she lifts here pallu very slightly. she give room to vijendra to remove his head. Meenakshi don’t want to give me any show. I feel little bad, she had given show to pizza guy then why not me? probably she want to reiterate point that she is girlfriend of vijendra only.

Vijendra had different plan, he is evil guy. he raise his head little and with other hand hold her pallu quickly, he pull my wife’s pallu as he get up. My wife meenakshi was not expecting this & suddenness of this attack don’t allow her to defend herself. She squeals and within few seconds Vijendra was sitting beside my wife with her pallu in his hand. he was laughing like villein of old movie who is trying to bang girl.

I look towards my wife’s blouse and I was shock, all button of her blouse was open. When did he undone button of her blouse? How did he undone her blouse? I remember when she cover vijendra by pallu she had all button close of her blouses. His hand was outside her pallu that mean he had opened her blouse button by his teeth. My wife meenakshi was looking very sexy; necklace was shining against her milky body. her blouse button was undone but her blouse was still on her body, her boobs was only partially nude.

Meenakshi was holding her pallu; she was trying to pull her pallu from vijendra. Vijendra was laughing and looking towards her naked chest which was partially cover by her open blouse. Meenakshi till now had no clue that this guy has open her blouse. She looks towards her own chest and realize all her blouse button are open. She left her pallu and hide her chest with her both hands. Vijendra was laughing; now her pallu was totaly in vijendra hand as she left pallu to cover her chest. he did smart thing, he raised his ass and put her pallu below it. He was now sitting on my wife pallu. now both hand of vijendra was free to play with my wife. My wife wearing blouse with all her button undone. She was covering her blouse by her hand. Necklace was looking beautiful on her shiny body.

Vijendra was sitting on her pallu, there was no way she could get her pallu, but I don’t understand why she is covering herself by hands. It will take only few seconds to button her blouse, but she was not doing that. She was behaving like perfect girlfriend.

they were playing funny game on backseat and meanwhile I reach to medical, I stop my car. I was worried that onlooker will get some show if they look at backseat of car. “Hey driver, do you saw her big boobs”, from nowhere he address me, he like to expose his girls to low class men’s. Meenakshi didn’t feel offended and she started hitting him playfully with one hand, other hand was covering her boobs.

viju, when did you open my blouse, I don’t even realize’”, my wife meenakshi speak. I still don’t understand why she is not buttoning here blouse. I don’t mind Vijendra getting show as he had already fondle her in house, but maybe onlookers were also getting show. I know meenakshi she is pretty bold girl from our college days.

He only smile at her, ‘’driver, go to medical and bring few mouth freshener, and one dairy milk for my sweet girlfriend”, he was looking in her eyes. I could see little affection in my wife’s eyes, maybe she was acting, I was confuses this was real affection or her acting. He try to fondle her boobs but she playfully slap his hand, both of them laugh.

I realize I have to go to medical, he also had asked me to purchase condom, but it was clear in my mind that I won’t purchase condom. I open door of car and I was about to get out of car suddenly Vijendra speak, “tell the medical owner my name, don’t pay any money I have account here”

I nodded my head, I start moving towards medical, I look behind towards car I could see my wife was sitting, but it was very difficult to figure out from outside that her blouse was open. As blouse was still on her body from outside one can’t say it is open. I get relief my wife is not giving show to onlookers. From outside one could easily say that this is horny couple as they was flirting with each other.

I went to medical, there was one 18 year boy, he don’t even had mustache, he was probably working there and not the owner. I look toward him, there was no other customer in medical, he was playing game on his mobile. “give me 5 mouth freshener and one dairy milk”, I don’t ask for condom, I have decided that I will tell Vijendra there is no condom in medical and I am sure meenakshi won’t allow him to fuck without condom.

He put mouth freshener and dairy milk on counter and told me, “ 100 rupees is your bill”. he was still busy with his game on his mobile and haven't even looked at me.

I took mouth freshener and dairy milk, this dairy milk Vijendra was giving to my wife meenakshi. Vijendra will eat this mouth freshener and kiss my wife, it give me erection. my wife meenakshi love dairy milk, I used to give her lot of dairy milk in our college days, I look at dairy milk and suddenly realize I am standing in medical and have not yet paid bill. “I am Vijendra driver, he had asked to write this bill in his account”, I told that 18 year old medical guy.

Suddenly his eyes spark, he kept his mobile phone down. I don’t k know what happen he look towards car, I also look towards car and we both could see now my wife Meenakshi was buttoning her blouse. Car was ten feet away from us. We both was not able to see her expose boobs from this angle, but her movement indicate that she was buttoning her blouse. my wife meenakshi still don't have pallu on her as vijendra was sitting on her pallu. we are watching her big boobs from side angle. Her boobs was looking very big. Meenakshi was arranging her hair, she was not even trying to fetch her pallu back.

wow, what a big boobs, look like she is new girl, what is her name?”, this teenager ask me. that guy was not looking toward me but he was ogling meenakshi.

I realize that this guy also know how lusty Vijendra is, probably he regularly come to this medical to buy condom or other thing. “her name is Meenakshi, she is not call girl, she is his girlfriend”, I tried to defend my wife, I don’t want this teenager to think wrongly about my wife. he is thinking that meenakshi is call girl.

He smile, he just open his drawer and put one packet of condom on counter, “take this also, Vijendra s sir might need it”, he was still trying to see my wife in car. I could see lust in his eyes. he probably was imagining how my wife will fuck vijendra tonight.

I realize that this guy was regular guy of Vijendra and he know that he need condom without i asking for condom. I quietly pick condom and put it in my pocket. I had no option now. i couldn't give condom back to him. he is regular guy of vijendra he might have his phone number. if i lied to vijendra about condom he might confirm on phone with this medical guy.

This is hot girl, do you have her photo? or do you have her number? do you know who is her agent?’, he speak, now this teenager medical guy was asking me about my wife picture and her detail. He was treating her like call girl. I have told him that she is vijendra girlfriend but he didn't believe me.

No, I don’t have it”, i give him short reply,i don't want to stretch this conversation more. He smile and don't ask any further question, he was busy in watching my wife meenakshi who was sitting with her one day boyfriend vijendra, he indicate me to look toward car, what was he showing me now. was vijendra fondling my wife openly, i was scare to see towards car but I turn around to see toward car.

i saw towards car, I couldn’t see meenakshi in car, but I could see Vijendra, he had his eyes closed. it was looking like he was enjoying something. he was moving his face little bit. but where was my wife? I was curious, she was in car few seconds ago, where is she now?. I suddenly see my wife’s face come in view, she had bend herself so i was not able to see her. she was gasping, she was running out of her breath probably, she again disappear, probably she had bend. But what was she doing? Maybe she was trying to pull her pallu which was below Vijendra. But then why was she gasping or running out of breath.

I was still thinking it then suddenly i listen voice of medical guy, ”wow, she is giving him blowjob”, It give me shock of my life, how could she give him blowjob in car. Meenakshi never give me blowjob before taking shower, then i remember vijendra had took shower just before leaving. i can't believe she is giving blowjob. to confirm it i quickly run toward my car.

================

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wife get details & reach to Vijendra(Her date) home - by bigman - 21-11-2018, 06:22 PM