Fantasy Wife Become Girl Friend For Rich Man by puneslut2
This is small update

I open my eyes after 20 minutes; there was no sign of my wife Meenakshi & Vijendra. I was expecting them back, I am sure if Vijendra was fucking my wife Meenakshi then they must have finished till now. I was feeling down & very low in energy. I look at pizza given to me, I was feeling hungry, I quickly ate two pieces of Pizza. I was eating remaining of this Vijendra & Meenakshi; It was same Pizza which this bastard & unclean Vijendra was feeding Meenakshi by his dirty mouth. I told you in first part my wife Meenakshi is very hygienic & this guy had very bad smell, I was still amazed how my wife Meenakshi eat pizza from his mouth.
I was feeling thirsty, I wanted to drink water. I thought of knocking door but I don’t want to disgrace my wife Meenakshi. I don’t want to watch them in compromising position as that pizza guy has watched. That Pizza guy has watch almost entire boob of my wife. My Meenakshi will die with shame if I saw her in such position, she used to cover herself completely when in public & today she was giving show to Vijendra, but I know Vijendra is her boyfriend for today.

Suddenly Main door open, Vijendra was poking his head out of door, It was clear he was either nude or wearing very little cloths. I saw he was calling me, I quickly went to him. I was hoping he don’t call me inside the house, if this rich guy could fuck his girls in front of pizza guy, he could easily degrade Meenakshi in front of me, because he don’t know I am husband of Meenakshi. In fact he actually had expose her to pizza guy. He ask me to come inside, I again smell his dirty breath, I go in & saw he was just in his underwear, I saw his penis was erect, he has just casually pull her underwear up as it was still showing his public hairs. Was he fucking my wife Meenakshi in bedroom?

I look at his lips, I saw lipstick of my Meenakshi on his lips & around his neck. I saw hairs of Meenakshi on his shoulder, there were few scratches on his arm, I could easily smell perfume of Meenakshi from his body. I think he has fucked Meenakshi at least he has feel every part of her body.

Wow, what a maal she is yaar?, I love you driver that you bring this hot bomb to me”, he talk to me, he was very friendly with me. I realize till now he exposes his girls to low class mans like waiter, pizza guy, driver. He love to expose them. He was caressing his penis openly with his one hand

I only smile to him, I have mix reaction. I look into hall, I wanted to have glimpse of my wife Meenakshi, I have not seen her from last one hour, it was first time she was spending time with some stranger boy in his bungalow without me, but Meenakshi was not in hall. How could I expect her in hall when Pizza guy had clearly told me that she was in bedroom. I could see door of bedroom open, I try to peep in bedroom from my position but I was not able to see much, I try to search for her blouse in front of bedroom door, but I didn’t find it there, pizza guy had told me that Meenakshi drop her blouse in front of door, but it was not there.

Vijendra saw I am peeping In bedroom, he pat my back, He smile little & told “Hey man, you will get to see her but not today, Meenu is showing lot of tantrum, she is adamant on having condom, please give me one condom”, he told me excitingly, this dirty man was having lust in his eyes. He was asking condom from me as if he was sure that I have condom with me. I feel better that mean my Meenakshi have not allowed to fuck him. My wife Meenakshi is very smartly avoiding this guy, I still feel bad for my wife Meenakshi because she has to get intimate with this dirty guy who don’t even to how to brush teeth.
I guess other drivers who bring girl for him might be carrying condom each time, but I was not professional, “I don’t have condom sir”, I told him plainly. I wouldn’t have given him condom even if I had it. How could I give condom to man who intends to fuck my wife Meenakshi.

Now he becomes disappointed, “what kind of driver are you? You are carrying call girl & don’t even keep condom with you? I will complain about you to Anil ” He smelled really bad now, I remember Meenakshi don’t allow to kiss me without brushing teeth, it must be horrible to her if she had kiss this guy.

I wanted to stop Vijendra from fucking my wife Meenakshi, so to remind him that she is not here for fucking I speak “Hey sir, Anil told me Meenakshi madam is here only for romance & not for fucking so I don’t carry condom with me, I thought she won’t need one”

It doesn’t matter, you should not interfere between deal, you are driver & behave like driver only. you should always keep condom with you, especially when you are carrying hot girl like Meenakshi” He was very lusty now & openly caressing his penis, this time he put his hand in his own underwear.

Sorry sir, I will take care of this next time”, I apologies and keep quiet, I wanted to end this subject, I was happy that he won’t fuck my wife today, I admire Meenakshi for her intelligence.

No worries, now Meenakshi had told that she wanted to visit Lover Park with me, I am planning to fuck Meenu there, I am sure she won’t allow me to fuck her without condom. So I have one plan, in the way I will send you to medical to bring something, that time you also purchase condom, in front of Meenu I won’t be able to ask you to purchase condom” he told me, It sound like a plan. He wants to fuck my wife Meenakshi at lover point. It was same place where I used to take Meenakshi for some private time during our college days. In three years of college Meenakshi had never allow me to fuck her at lover park, I am sure Meenakshi will never allow this guy to fuck her at lover park. I used to fondle her boobs at lover park that too only if she has scarf or dupatta to cover my hand from public view, I had kissed her lot in Lover Park.

Then one more thing struck me, it was plan of Meenakshi to visit Lover Park. Meenakshi know all about this place, why she is taking this dirty guy there? May be she want to avoid fucking, she think this guy will definitely fuck her if they stay in bedroom, so she was planning to leave the home. I admire her intelligence. She has to stay with this guy till midnight as girlfriend so she was playing this car so she could avoid fucking. But this guy was also intelligent & he was planning to fuck her in Lover Park. He wanted to bring me condom for him, I somehow wanted to avoid this fucking & rescue my wife.

But sir that is not deal, fucking is not part of deal, It will not be fair with Meenakshi madam if you fuck her, she is innocent & she trust you & Anil sir, fondling Meenakshi madam is ok but fucking her is too much” I told him dejectedly, I want to save Meenakshi from his evil plan, that is why Meenakshi had keep me around so that I could handle if situation got out of hand, but I had forgot I am only driver in this story & my word have no value, at least for rich man like Vijendra.

He laughs loudly but make sure his voice don’t reach to bedroom where my wife Meenakshi was sitting maybe without blouse, “Hey Driver, don’t worry, I will pay extra money for fucking her. You just bring condom & I will also give you opportunity to see her, my servant got opportunity to see lot of high class girl, I am sure you also want to see her big boobies & wide ass”, he put hand on my shoulder & smile, that flash his yellow teeth.

I don’t know what to say, I just smile, I don’t have word to speak now. I keep quiet, “Driver, her boobs are much bigger than they look in blouse, you just help me with condom & I will give you extra money as well”, he has decided to fuck her at least he wants to give it try, Vijendra is right, Meenakshi had padded her boobs this morning so that they was looking smaller in blouse, I asked her the reason for that, she told me that she want to look like unmarried girl so she wanted to look her boobs little smaller. She was perfectly playing her role from morning & even now she had very smartly avoided sex.

But sir…”, I tried to speak & I listen voice of my wife Meenakshi from bedroom, I was hearing it after one hour, but this one hour feel like one year to me, I could feel intimacy in her voice.

Vijuuu darling where are you? Why it take so much time to finish one phone call”, That mean this bastard had lied to Meenakshi about phone call & has come here to take condom from me so that he could fuck her, that’s why he slowly open door & was speaking slowly, he was expecting me to carry condom, I feel better that I don’t send Meenu with other driver, otherwise he would have given condom & this guy would have fuck he in bedroom only.

I am coming Meenu”, He smiled at me, He move towards bedroom, He stop at sofa & pick some cloth, He smell that cloth as if it is some flower, he come back to me & give that cloth to me. This was blouse of my wife Meenakshi; it was not having buttons as mentioned by pizza guy. Buttons were broken, I could see wrinkle on blouse, It was also tore at some places, he must have open it little forcefully.

He give that blouse in my hand & speak naughtily, “Smell this, I am amaze how this small cloth hold her big boobs, you enjoy with her blouse & let me enjoy her real boobs, remember our condom plan, I promise I will allow you to see her boobs”
He almost push me outside house, I was out of door now, I wanted to ask him what Meenakshi will wear if he give her blouse to me, but he don’t give opportunity to me, he do action as if he is fucking girl & banged door on my face, he had come only to tell me about condom plan.

It was clear now Meenakshi is in bedroom without her blouse; I observe this blouse, same blouse which my wife Meenakshi was wearing one hour ago when she left me & enter in this bungalow. I was feeling very bad now; because my Meenakshi was calling this guy Viju darling. She is getting close to this rich & dirty guy. I feel relief that Meenakshi has not allowed Vijendra to fuck her. Meenakshi was playing role of girlfriend very professionally, she used to deny sex to me also in college days if I don’t have condom. But she has denied sex because of condom; does that mean they are nude? Does that mean he try to penetrate her & she denied because of condom? What if this guy had condom in house, would Meenakshi have fucked him then? Lot of question was going through my mind & I was feeling very helpless.

It was clear till now that Meenakshi had surrender her boobs to him as every girl do, but she is trying to save her pussy from his penis. At least she want condom.
==========

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wife get details & reach to Vijendra(Her date) home - by bigman - 21-11-2018, 06:19 PM