Fantasy Wife Become Girl Friend For Rich Man by puneslut2
Wife flirt inside house while husband wait outside

I keep roaming in that area to find saloon, but I didn’t find any saloon in area. I was angry why I didn’t shave myself that way I would have got opportunity to stay around bungalow. I have to go 7 km back to find saloon. I go in saloon & one guy shaves me, He was watching one romantic & bold songs on his TV, It was song “zara zara behakta hai aaj to mera tan badan” from RHTDM movie. I was imagining my wife Meenakshi & Vijendra in that romantic & bold song, Meenakshi was also wearing saree for todays date. I was getting jealous & dick was erected. He was asking for special shave but I just wanted to finish this & go quickly to Vijendra house where my wife was alone with this lecher, only relief was that this guy is friend of Hemlata so he must be trustworthy guy at least he won’t force Meenakshi.

I keep trying to call Hemlata & Anil, but both of them didn’t receive my call, I was really worried for Meenakshi, but there was very less I could do. I sit in car & again drive back to bungalow. Some time ago I had travelled on this road but that time my busty wife Meenakshi was sitting beside me. I reach to bungalow after clean shave. I was looking towards lock door, it was 4 PM. I was waiting to them to open door.

Then I saw on Pizza delivery boy had come to the house, He came & went pass my car which was park in right in front of bungalow door. He smiled at me & say “hmm, new driver”. He get little excited after watching me, he increase his speed & quickly went to bungalow door. I don’t understand why he got excited & why he call me new driver. He knocked the door, I glued my eyes to door, I was hoping that I will get glimpse of Meenakshi if she opened the door, but I was disappointed because door was opened by that bastard Vijendra, he was not wearing anything at top, at bottom he was wearing shot.

Instead of accepting Pizza He smile at boy & in slow voice he told him something, they whisper for some time. They both look at me & smile, Vijendra give me thumbs up indicating I have bring hot girl. He waive his hand & move his hand as if he is pressing horn of rickshaw, actually he is telling me that he had pressed boobs of my Meenakshi, I feel ashamed. I replied him by smile. He removes something from his pocket & shows it to me, I was dreaded like hell, it was panty of my wife Meenakshi, it was same panty which was she wearing this morning. Is Vijendra fucking her inside? Has Meenakshi become nude? What was happening in bungalow with my wife?

I saw Vijendra & pizza boy laughing & talking. He took that pizza boy inside the house. They locked the door. They look very familiar with each other. Why he take inside his house? He has my wife’s panty in his hand & now he was taking pizza guy in house. I thought little but I realize in no way rich Vijendra will get shameless & get naughty with girl in front of low class pizza boy. I get little relief because now Vijendra & My wife Meenakshi was not alone in house, so she is safe, but again I thought this pizza boy was much familiar with Vijendra, it again dreaded me, what if they both together fuck my wife Meenakshi? I was scared. I decided not to think about it. But that Pizza guy didn’t come outside for 20 minutes. I don’t know how to feel, I had resigned totally, I don’t know how Vijendra got her panty? I am sure she won’t allow Vijendra to fuck her, I trust my wife but panty in his hand was big mystery to me.

The main door of bungalow open I looked very curiously & that Pizza guy come out of house. Vijendra almost push him outside his house, Pizza guy look back & laugh & show thumbs up Vijendra. Vijendra thank him & quickly close the door. Pizza boy come towards my car, he was smiling, he was blatantly caressing his cock as if it has become very hard. He give one plastic bag to me, It had two piece of pizza in it.

Vijendra give this to you, enjoy this pizza, Vijendraji is enjoying that hot girl with big boobs inside”, He handed me the plastic bag & told me, he was talking about my 26 years old Meenakshi.

Thanks!!”, I told him & took pizza & keep on my next seat, I decided to ignore his hot comments about my wife Meenakshi as he don’t know she is my wife.

So you are new driver? That girl is also not regular girl, she is cute & hot”, he asked me, look like he was regular pizza delivery boy here & he had seen many girls here.

What do you mean?”, I again asked him, I don’t wanted to accept that I am acting like driver of call girl, in fact she was not call girl, she is my own wife who is dating this rich man Vijendra for some money & because Anil & Hemlata was insisting her to do so, Hemlata was fuck slut for this Vijendra, generally when I think about that slut Hemlata I got horny but today I was feeling angry.

Pizza guy start laughing, “What are you trying to hide? Vijendra daily bring call girl here & I daily deliver pizza here, I know everything, I have seen lot of girl nude here in this house when I came here to deliver pizza, that not big deal”, I realize that this is not new for this guy, he regularly come here & Vijendra regularly bring girls in this house for fucking, I decided to talk honestly.

Actually She is not call girl, she is here only to accompanied Vijendra as his girlfriend for one party, She won’t fuck him”, I tried to defend my wife’s character, I don’t tell this guy that she is my wife but I told him that she is good girl, I told him she is not fuck slut like other girls.

Yes, but she is sexy yaar, what a big mammary she has, you are lucky that you deliver her for sessions every day, you can see her jiggling boobs daily when she is around you, I was around her for 20 minutes & my dick was hard like anything, I rarely see her face”, He excitedly told me, he was becoming friendly with me. He don’t know that girl is my wife, he think I am driver & she is high class girl.

I dreaded by his comment, he was referring to my wife’s boobs, yes they are big because they are boobs of married lady, but had this pizza guy seen her boobs? In what position he has seen them? What was this pizza guy doing for 20 minutes in bungalow? My mind was full of question, but I ask him only one question “what, did you see her boobs? I mean what they are doing? Is that girl nude inside? How he got panty of that girl?”

I don’t know how he got her panty? I was not lucky today, I have seen lot of girls nude, topless. But today was not my day. She was not nude, I didn’t see her boobies or her any body part, maybe some other day”, he was little disappointed.
That means she was totally dressed”, I again ask him to confirm my doubts, I wanted to confirm My Meenu is not nude in this bungalow.

I didn’t say that”, he told & continues.

Pizza boy version:-

I knock the door, Vijendraji open the door. He was in his shot only, it give me sign he was in middle of something. When I see Vijendraji waiving the panty of girl to you, I got more excited that I will be able to see nude girl today. I was curious which girl he has bring today, I know all girl he fuck. I enter in bungalow; I was keen to see to whom he was fucking today. I directly look into hall, Vijendraji saw I am excited & patted my back. I quckly walk toward hall, I was expecting nude girl today.

I saw one young girl sitting on sofa. I got little disappointed, she was not nude as I was expecting. She was well dressed in saree, she was facing away from us, and her white milky back was towards us. Her shoulder, her slim arm, her neck was looking very white from back. She was in black saree, I saw her pallu was on her shoulder & flowing very elegantly down her back, I thought I was unlucky that they have not yet started fucking, but I don’t know how Vijendraji got her panty. I was trying to identify this girl as I have seen many girls, many girl know me by my name & I know many of them by their name. I see this girl was different, I though she is new bird.

As I move towards sofa, I got surprise, though her pallu was flowing from her shoulder to her back, but I didn’t see any sign of blouse on her back, I initially thought she might be wearing a blouse which had small string on her back, I scan her back for blouse string but there was no string, I see her bare shoulder there was no sign of bra strap or blouse strap. she was wearing saree, she had pallu around her but she was not wearing blouse. She was not wearing blouse, she was not wearing bra, She was not wearing panty, then how she was wearing saree??, I don’t understand.

I feel good & start moving quickly towards hall to see her, & I saw blouse buttons was laying on floor, my doubt was confirmed, that means in romantic fight Vijendraji have broken her blouse. I tried to find her blouse on floor but I didn’t find it. I went near her, she turned towards us, I quickly look towards her boobs first, I wanted to see her nude pallu cover bobbies, I didn’t bother to see her face, I was disappointed, she had blouse around her boobs, but then how was her back naked?

I saw she was not wearing her blouse, but she was only holding it around her boobies, I was amaze why it was not falling down, I saw her hand was on her on laps, that means she was not holding blouse with her hands then how blouse was clinging her boobies?I observe her blouse carefully; she was actually holding two ends of her blouse in her two armpits tightly, I admired her intelligence. She doesn’t mind Vijendraji fucking her but she doesn’t want to expose herself to low class pizza boy like me.

I was amaze, might be Vijendraji was sucking her boobs & when I come she quickly pick her blouse but she don’t get time to wear it. So she quickly put it around her front by holding two ends in her armpits & then she might have put her pallu on her by free hands, Vijendraji also laugh at her, He admire her as how quickly she cover herself. Vijendraji also like her innovation. He tries to touch her boobs but she playfully rejects him & slaps his hands, Vijendraji sit beside her.

I look at her face, but she keeps ignoring me, she was good looking girl with figure like married lady. Her boobs are big enough to milk babies, but her face indicates she is not women, she is only girl. I don’t get opportunity to see her ass as she was sitting on sofa.

Vijendraji try to pull her pallu, she make angry face & tried to fight with him, it was playful fight, I could see affection in this girls eyes for Vijendraji. She could not mover her hands freely as she was holding on her blouse by her armpits. It was very funny fight & many time I got to see her entire boobs as in this fight her blouse fall down many time. But it was not falling on ground as there was pallu around it, she used to readjust her blouse to hide her breasts, Vijendraji was again allowing her to adjust her blouse around her & again used to start to pull her pallu. They was doing cat fight, both was laughing thorough out it. Finally Vijendraji whisper something in her ear. She agreed & remove her pallu & put it on her lap.

Entire time she stay in that attire, I saw full shape of her boobs. I was getting glimpse of her cleavage her side boobs, she used to adjust her blouse very frequently as it is very difficult to hide it in that position. I saw mole on her right boobs. It was sexy. I saw whatever part of her boobs was exposed was very red, I was expecting it to be milky. I am sure Vijendraji had fondled her lot so it had become red. It was little wet also, It was not sweat, I am sure it was saliva of Vijendraji. I am sure he was sucking her boobs before he open the door.

All the time while eating pizza she was smiling, blushing, she was looking like perfect girlfriend. She is very soft spoken girl, I love her voice, Vijendraji try to kiss her many time in my presence but she always told him they will do it after some time. He used to kiss her shoulder, sometime he used put bite of pizza & holds it in teeth & this hot girl was eating it from his mouth, he try to hold her lips by his but she never allow it to happen. Sometime Vijendraji used to put peace of Pizza on her naked shoulder and eat it from there. Few time he tried to put peace of pizza in her cleavage but she don’t’ allow him. She don’t want to do it front of me. He used to poke expose part of her boobs, she used to pull her boobs towards that expose part, and then other part of her boobs was becoming bare. She was not able to move her hand freely as it might result in blouse fall. They were playing this game for all 20 minutes. It was looking like they are perfect couple.

After finishing pizza, Vijendra asked me to collect all remaining of pizza, I clear the table. That girl stands & moves towards bedroom, she stand very carefully ensuring her blouse which she was holding in her armpits across her boobs doesn’t fall down. After going some distance she remove her blouse which was around her boobs for last 20 minutes, I didn’t see anything as she was having her back to us. I see her blouse because she was holding it in her hand. I saw her big ass, it was big & wide. She went near bedroom door & drops her blouse near bedroom door, she look back smile at Vijendraji & give him teasing look. She smiles at him & went in bedroom and closes the door. Her small blouse was lying on floor..

Vijendra caress his penis over shot & give hive five to me. I asked Vijendra what to do with remaining pizza & he asks me to give it to you. He force me to work quickly as he wanted to fuck this new call girl of industry. I collect all remaining & come out of the bungalow, he almost push me out & run towards bedroom, I could hear voice of Vijendraji running towards bedroom.

Pizza boy version Finish, Husbands version.

I was shock “Ok, great”, I said, what I could say, why she went in bedroom? Why she remove her blouse? How Meenakshi was sitting in front of pizza guy in that attire with no blouse on her? How Vijendra got her panty? I got multiple shocks..

What is great yaar? I have seen nude girls, if I could have come little late, I would have seen her nude maybe”, he told, he was little disappointed
How are you so sure?”, I was getting angry now with this low class boy, but he was right, Meenakshi is hot. This guy doesn’t know she is my wife that’s why he is talking friendly to me.

I was just hoping it, I like this girl, she was not shameless like other girl, and she was very uncomfortable in exposing position. She was trying very hard to hide it from me, I am sure she is new in this industry. What is her name? Meenakshi or Meenal?” he ask me, I was surprise why he ask these two names only.

Why you ask these two names only?”, I asked her in surprise.

Actually Vijendra addressing her as Meenu darling, so I guess her name must be either Meenakshi or Meenal”, He explain his logic.

Her name is Meenakshi”, I told him, I though there is no point in lying.

Hmm, very good girl, ok let me go, Maybe I will get lucky next time, best luck to you maybe you will get to see her boobies”, he shake his hand & quickly went away.

I got angry, my wife Meenakshi had loose her blouse in this bungalow, and she was with lusty Vijendra in his bedroom. Pizza guy had seen her half nude, this guy even saw mole on boobs of my wife Meenakshi, I again tried to call both Hemlata & Anil but they ignore my call.

I thought, whatever this pizza guy told me don’t indicate directly they are fucking. This guy clearly told that Meenakshi was well dressed in her Saree, that means she had not removed it otherwise this guy would have found Meenakshi in loosely bound Saree, but that was not case. I remember she is his girlfriend. I can’t expect Vijendra to plainly take Meenakshi to party & come back. This guy will try to advance on her, Vijendra is playing lot of money for this evening. She has to allow all liberty to Vijendra which any girl allows to her boyfriend. I know all girlfriends allow boyfriends to fondle them; touching boobs & sucking boobs are very common for couple these days. Meenakshi used to allow me to suck her boobs in cinema hall or in garden; today she was in home so it was very safe & natural for her to allow him to see her boobs as duty of girlfriend. So whatever My wife Meenakshi was doing was on her line of duty as girlfriend. I remember Meenakshi always allowed me to fondle her in college days, kissing was also very regular, I don’t know how he got her panty. I thought she is wearing saree; she could easily remove her panty without becoming nude, I must trust her. As a girlfriend she never mind in college days I fondling her ass over her legging or jeans, today she might want vijendra to fondle her naked ass, remember meenakshi had told me that she will play her role perfectly today.

I was thinking positively, but then why at end she went to bedroom? Why Meenakshi don’t take her blouse to bedroom? Why Meenakshi drop her blouse on floor while entering bedroom? Why she smile teasingly? Why she give her panty to Vijendraji? How can she allow vijendraji to poke her boobs in front of Pizza boy? How can she eat from Vijendra mouth that too infront of Pizza boy? importantly why she switch off her phone?

One important question struck me, why vijendraji allow pizza boy to stay there while they were eating? he could have send her back. Does Vijendr like exhibiting his girls? will Vijendra exhibit meenakshi more today? What is going to happen today? When will they come out for party?

I decided to keep quiet & I Just push my car seat back & lean on it. I close my eyes so that I can calm myself down.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wife get details & reach to Vijendra(Her date) home - by bigman - 21-11-2018, 06:19 PM