Fantasy Wife Become Girl Friend For Rich Man by puneslut2
I was driving car now, Meenakshi decided to stay silent throughout the journey, she don't even look at me, she was lost in her own thought. She was constantly looking out from the window, she was looking very sexy I really wanted to fuck her but I had control myself. We had traveled 80 percentage distance & now house of Vijendra was only few Km away. My wife Meenakshi was getting little nervous now. I could sense it.

My wife Meenakshi asked me to take car to side of road. Car stopped & it was very deserted place, I though she want to pee. I remember from our college days she used to stop at deserted place to pee. She get down from car's front seat, I was curious to see what she was doing, she was very elegantly handling her Saree pallu. Instead of going to Pee She open back door of car & enter in car & occupy back seat, that means she just wanted to seat at back. She don;t want to sit beside me when her blind date Vijendra meet her.

"Vijendra will feel bizarre if he see me sitting on front seat with low class driver, for him I am rich unmarried college girl", Meenakshi speak very casually, she was entering in her role. I like her habit whatever she do, she do it with full commitment. Today she was girlfriend of this Vijendra & she was preparing for her role. Her first step was to stay away from me & she has done exactly that.

She was actually correct, Even I wont like if Meenu occupy seat beside driver. I also want my wife to sit behind & how will Vijendra like it, We also should consider that he was paying lot of money for few hours of my wife's company, so we should give him perfect service. Meanwhile My wife Meenu dialed number of Anil, I was feed up with their secret calls but this time she put her mobile phone on speaker mode. Anil received call after couple of ring.

"Yes Meenu darling tell me, Did you reach to destination?", He asked our location, I hate this flirty guy but My wife had different opinion about him. I don;t like when he address her as darling but my wife think its just friendly flirting & she don;t mind it.

"Anil, actually we will be reaching his home in 5 minutes, ", I replied, as I don;t want my wife to engage with him in talk.

"Vishal, remember you are driver, you should keep quiet unless you are ask to speak, stay in your role. Meenakshi haven't you trained your hubby?", He advice me & then again ask question to my wife Meenakshi, he totally insulted me & I keep quiet helplessly, Maybe he was right I was driver today & should behave like driver only.

My wife Meenu laugh but ensure that Anil don't listen her laughing voice, She signal me to stay silent & start talking on phone, "Anil, I told him everything & he will not create any problem. remember I have agree to this only becuasee my hubby is there & My hubby have good self control, I trust him & you don;t worry about it", Meenu replied she was sitting on backseat of car & I was on drivers seat, she defended me, i feel proud that she had agreed only because I am there, one thing was clear that Hemlata & this Anil was forcing her to come in this industry from long time but she was refraining from it only because of me.

"OK, I know it meenu darling thats why I made this arrangement & make him driver of your car, I am just giving him glimpse of what he might face today, just ask your driver to take you to your date Vijendra & ask him to behave like driver only, Vijendra is waiting for you, He just called me & he is very keen to see you in reality, He loved your photograph, I told him that you will reach in some time", He told Meenakshi.

"Yes, I will reach there in next 10 minute", Meenu was blushing & smiling towards me. I smiled back to her. She was managing all things very nicely.

"Driver, is she dressed in black Saree & black blouse? That is requirement of her one day boyfriend Vijendra", from nowhere he asked me question, I was not expecting question coming to me, he again humiliate me, but for him it was just practice of what I might get today.

Initially I was panic by this sudden & unexpected question but compose myself I looked at Meenu she was wearing black Saree but I forgot color of her blouse, All the day I was staring her expose body part but I somehow forgot her blouse color. I tried to peep in her pallu but she had very securely around her chest & no part of her blouse was expose.She understood & smile little, she very nonchalantly shift her pallu aside to so that I can see color of her blouse, I looked at her blouse & milky cleavage & smiled at her, that's why I called her smart & dynamics., "Yes Anil, She is dressed in black blouse & black Saree".

"Driver, you should address her as Madam, She is your wife I know, but vijendra don't know it, as per our dear he is meeting unmarried girl, you are driver for him, you should speak to Meenakshi as driver speak to her Madam", he give me logical explanation, He was correct in his every aspect.

"Ohoo Anil, I got it, I will address her as Madam & not by her name", I replied, now I was not looking towards my wife as I was feeling humiliated but my wife don't think so.

"You should Vishal, See Vijendra is paying so much because I am giving him girl who is homely girl & not professional slut, he had fucked all my girls till now & he wanted something new, his specific requirement was unmarried girl with big boobies.He want high class girl & If driver call her by name then he will feel betrayed, So you must refrain from talking to her in presence of Vijendra, see I don;t to loose this client, I hope I am clear Driver", He again over explain thing, It was little insulting for me but I thought he is just doing his job, I again looked away from my wife as I was feeling ashamed.

"He understand Anil, he will behave himself & I also play a role of perfect girlfriend you stay assure about it, we wont give you opportunity to complaing", This time Meenu interfere & give thumbs up to me, she still had her pallu shifted from blouse.

"That is good for all", he strictly said. "Remember Meenu he want to took you to some party, You have to accompany him as his girlfriend, See i don't select you only beucause you have big boobies but I select you because you are good dancer as well, he might ask you to dance with him. you will be his girlfriend there & as per our deal he won't fuck you but I will leave decision on you, I am sure he will try his luck on you", He talked to Meenu, I hate him becuase this is second time he was refering to her boobs I don;t like it, but to my surprise my wife Meenu was not feeling offended, she don't even get disturbed & she was still smiling.

"I don't want to fuck or I wont expose any body part to him, I will be his girlfriend & don;t worry I will play role of perfect girlfriend", She laugh loudly, she know how to play role of girlfriend because she was my girlfriend for three years & I must tell you she was perfect girlfriend.

"Ok, its totally your wish how to handle it & in if at any moment you feel unsafe just press emergency button of your phone", He inform her, i feel relief that my meenu is not going to fuck him & she is clear about it. There was also lot of thing to save her from unwanted things, this emergency button make me feel really good & i admired Anil in my mind.

"Sure Anil, Now I am leaving anything else you want to tell me about Vijendra", she ask last question to Anil, she was inquiring about her one day boyfriend.

"No, Actually this Vijendra is regular customer of your slut friend Hemlata & she told me that she had told everything to you about vijendra", It was surprising, that means this man had fucked our college friend Hemlata & she has refer Meenakshi to him. That is why my wife was relaxed because this man is actually friend of Hemlata. Hemlata was slut in college days, she had almost fuck every boy, but she never allow me to fuck her because I was boyfriend of her friend & she don't want to betray my wife & her friend Meenu. Sometime I feel first I should have fucked this slut Hemlata & then should have propose my wife Meenu.

"hey don't call her slut, she is good girl", my wife requested him, My wife always defend he friend Hemlata. She is her one of the best friend, she was right even though Hemlata is call girl but she very nice girl. She is sweet, cute, & very caring. "OK, I am going now, I will call Hemlata once", My wife told him, she was now about to cut the call.

"Dont call her, she has gone to Goa with one customer, don't disturb her. You just handle your driver & ask him to control his emotion" he again told my wife & he address me as driver, I was still thinking about Hemlata beauty suddenly his words show me my real place.

"OK, bye we will manage it & I will press emergency button if I feel unsafe", My wife disconnected the call & lean back on seat. I was looking towards her black blouse, she understood it & again shifted her pallu to hide her blouse, I already told you guys my wife have great dressing sense.

I was looking toward her, She smile at me. She could see lust in my eyes, She ask me to remove my jacket which was hiding my driver uniform. She wanted me to come in driver role now, I remove my jacket & handed it to her, she took it & then hide it behind below sound system, she don't want Vijendra to look at this jacket. She give me drive cap, I was surprised from where did she got this cap, She was well prepared. I knew all this was done by Hemlata. I was thinking his was blind date but I just come to know that today date of my wife was regular fuck mate of Hemlata. She must have told everything to my wife & she was well prepared for event.

I start my Car & leave to my destination. I was totally blank now & decided to submit myself to whatever situation arise today. My wife was sitting on backseat & reapplying her makeup & adjusting her cloths. To my surprise she adjust her pallu so that her blouse is visible, till now she had hide it under her pallu but now she wanted it to show to Vijendra. I don't understand her but I trust her. I drive & now our car was standing in front of gate, Name plate on gate read "Vijendra *****".

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wife get details & reach to Vijendra(Her date) home - by bigman - 21-11-2018, 06:18 PM