Incest My mother-in-law and I a real story of a pervert ( 100% Real )
I am narrating what is saw in the recorded clip..

I was seeing myself moving the phone to a location where it will cover the entire bathroom, so that I donot miss my mother-in-law at at any position. Then I saw myself nervously moving out of the bathroom, turning back to check whether everything was in place.

Nothing was there for 5 mins, that was the time my mother-in-law served me lunch. then it happened my mother-in-law came inside the bathroom with a nighty and a towel on her shoulders. She diligently locked the bathroom and hooked her dresses. Then suddenly i saw her noticing the phone , she came close , my heart pounded, but then turned away, thinking its because of my absent mindedness. I was relived, she then knotted her longer dark hair. She removed her nighty over her shoulders slowly. She was in her bra and inskirt, I wont term her as a perfectly structured woman, but she was fleshy, more fleshy, who does not like bib boobs, big thighs and big ass. she untied her inskirt and then removed her bra. the time she removed her bra's hook , her huge melons got freed and jumped out like a child jumping out of train Smile . That was a co-ordination, looks like her boob told her Ass that they were freed , her inskirt slid down by itself, revealing her massive thighs . Just to give a perspective of her thigh size, it would be the combined size of south acress Rambha and Ravalli ( search youtube or google you can know what i mean). Now my mother in law was un-tying her hair , standing infront of the mirror, without a thread of cloth over her body. Broad shoulder, bib boobs , massive ones , with big dark nipples pointing in front , her ass or buttock were big that it was slightly drooping on her back thighs. and then her pillar like thighs. my lucky day it was, she was getting ready for a oil bath. she applied some oil on her neck, on her armpits, surprise not much of hair may she might have shaved few days back.after applying oil to her neck, she started applying oil on her already smooth thighs. Since she cannot bend much, she kept her leg on top of my western closet , this made her thighs come up close to the camera, I was able to see her pubic hair, not much hair over there possibly she had trimmed it when she had her armpit done. That only added to the smoothness. Once the oiling was done, she went to shower and opened the nozzle , water gently came out and wet her hair and dripped down till her toes. She took her hamam soap, and applied to her face , followed by neck , boobs and belly. When she was applying soap and rubbing over her boobs it looked as if she was squeezing it out when she has sex. wat a sight, she rubbed her nipples, as result it became pointed like a gun. She then sat down to soap her thighs and legs, though she sat on a stool, her cunt was clearly captured in the video. It was dark, blackish with less hair, she washed it water i felt as i was touching her cunt. she then stood up, revealing her water socked body, shining with the water and the bright bathroom lights.She then started drying her body she used a small towel to cover her hair and used the other towel to dry her body. she bent down to dry her legs and feet, during which her boobs were in full glory, revealing its full size with help of gravity..
My Threads,

My Mother-in-law and I  -->https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=19819[url=https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=11556][/url]
[+] 3 users Like desire.hidden's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: attempts to watch my mother-in-law nude ( 100% Real ) - by desire.hidden - 28-12-2019, 05:42 AM