Adultery Fucking my Bhabhi
"Come inside honey" she said with a lust filled voice.

She pushed me away a little to free my dick which was sandwiched between our pubic region. She then grabbed it and placed it between her pussy lips.

"Push it Rohan get it inside me at once"

"Aaaahhh Bhabi" as I pushed my dick inside her with a single thrust.

"Aaaaiiiiigaaaaaaaaaaah" my Bhabi screamed loudly.

"O my God it hurt Rohan Ooooooggghhh" she screamed in pain.

For the fist time, she was moaning and screaming loudly as there as no worry of getting caught. It was already known to my Bhaia what was going on. It hurt because she was too impatient to wait. It was at her insistence I pushed myself inside her at once. I ignored her because I knew after a few strokes she would be wet enough. So I started moving in and out of her pussy as slowly as possible. I then increased my rhythm when I realized that she was wet enough. The pain from her face was vanished and she was moaning with pleasure again. She was pressing her lower lip with her teeth to control her ecstasy. It was very pleasing sight to see my Bhabi moaning with pleasure. It was a very satisfying feeling to see that I was able to give her so much pleasure. Her pussy was now leaking with our churned love juices. It was a heavenly experience as we were both naked for the first time. We were both enjoying the touch of our naked bodies. Our naked bodies were rubbing against each other. Face to face, breasts to chest, belly to belly, thighs to thighs and our genitals locked. I was moving slowly in and out of her body enjoying the cosiness of her pussy. She had clasped my buttocks with her hands and she was pressing me towards her pussy.

"Faster honey faster" She said

I increased my rhythm. After some time she spread her legs wide apart. I knew from the past experience that she was about to come now. I was controlling myself not to come before her.

"Sssss Agghhhhh Rohaaaannnnn"

"maaaa Sssssshhhh aaaahhhhh"

"Faster Rohan Faster Ssssshhhh Aghhhhhhhh" She screamed.

"Ohh maaa I will come Bhabi"

"Ohhhhh rip me apart Aaaaiiiiggghaaa Aaahhhhhhhh" she screamed loudly.

Her screaming was driving me crazy. I knew that my Bhaia was surely able to hear everything. I was totally turned on by the thought that my Bhaia was now aware that Bhabi was begging me to love her.

"Faster Rohan faster"

I lifted my upper body from her and rested my palms on the bed just above her shoulders. She had spread her legs wide apart to give me full access to her womanhood. I started to move frantically between her legs. Her breasts were swaying up and down violently. Our bed was creating creaking noise. Her bangles were creating clinking sounds. On top of that she was moaning and screaming loudly, shamelessly advertising what she wanted and what she was doing. This was now enough for me and I could no longer hold myself.

"I am coming Bhabi ssshhhh aaaahhhh"

"Ohhhh yesssss fill me Ssssshhhhh aggghhhhhhh" she moaned.

"Ohhhh Bhabiaaaaaaaa Ssssssssssshhhhh Agggghhhhhhhhhhhhh"

I came inside her pussy spraying her pussy with my cum.

"Aaaaiiiiighhhhhhaaaaa ssssssshhhhhh aaaaahhhhhhhhhh" she screamed.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Fucking my Bhabhi - by Darksam - 29-01-2019, 05:50 PM
RE: Fucking my Bhabhi - by Darksam - 29-01-2019, 05:51 PM
RE: Fucking my Bhabhi - by Darksam - 29-01-2019, 05:55 PM
RE: Fucking my Bhabhi - by Darksam - 29-01-2019, 05:56 PM
RE: Fucking my Bhabhi - by Darksam - 29-01-2019, 05:57 PM
RE: Fucking my Bhabhi - by Darksam - 29-01-2019, 05:57 PM
RE: Fucking my Bhabhi - by Darksam - 29-01-2019, 05:58 PM
RE: Fucking my Bhabhi - by Darksam - 29-01-2019, 05:58 PM