Adultery Fucking my Bhabhi
She blushed as she poured some tea in my cup. I finished my breakfast and rushed to my office. That day in the office was very disturbing for me. I was not able to concentrate. I was waiting for 6pm. The watch never seemed to go forward. At last those long hours were over and I headed back to my home.

My Bhabi opened the door for me. I went straight into my bedroom as wanted to avoid my Bhaia who was watching TV in the living room. But how long I could avoid it? I had to face him at the dinner table. I kept my head down at the dinner table to avoid eye contact with my Bhaia. My Bhaia was also doing the same thing. I hastily finished my dinner and went in my bedroom. It was too early to sleep so I picked up a book and started reading it.

It was around 11 pm when my Bhabi walked in and closed the door. I was surprised as she would normally come to me after mid night. She walked straight into my arms. I pulled her towards me and kissed her.

"Bhabi you are early today?" I asked her.

"You did not hear what your Bhaia said today"

"What did he say Bhabi?"

"He said he won't mind our relationship and even encouraged me to sleep with you everyday" she said brushing her nose against my chest.

I was delighted on hearing this. Now I understood why he did not say anything to me and why he avoided contact with me. He had probably accepted the reality that he was not going to be cured. It was in his own interest that he let his wife sleep with me instead of somebody else. This would have humiliated as the word would have spread about his condition.

"Oh Bhabi" I said and moved on top of her.

I kissed her gently. She was moving her fingers through my hair. She pulled me close to her and put her arms around my back. I was now resting on her soft body. Her breasts were pressing against my chest. I was feeling their softness. I moved my face over her breasts and started rubbing it against her breasts. She was now moaning with pleasure and excitement. I kissed her breasts over and over again.

"Uhh Rohan that's feeling so good" and she pressed my head against her breasts.

I was not wearing any T-shirt so when she pulled my shorts in a flash I was naked.

"Oh Bhabi" I sighed.

"Let me see how my Rohan looks" she said.

For the first time since our first encounter we were in the bed with lights on. She pushed me away from her so that she could have a look at me. I was ashamed the way she was watching me. She moved her hands over my chest and my shoulders. My dick was fully erect but it was resting against her thighs.

"Rohan I want to see 'it'" she said.

I was ashamed and reluctantly moved away from her.

"Wow" she was stunned to see my fully erect dick.

"It is so red and thick" she said.

My dick is not long enough but I think it is certainly good across (thick).

I again moved on top of her as I was ashamed the way she was watching me.

"Hey Rohan don't be so ashamed. It's ok. It's just you and me."

"Bhabi please"

"It's ok Rohan look at me"

I looked in her eyes. She was looking lovingly towards me.

"Rohan don't be shy. Remove my blouse…….mujhe pura nangi kordo."

"Oh Bhabi mujhe aj sharam aha rahi hai"

" Rohan now you are my man. Mujhe tumare samne aj nangi honi hai"

She then gently pulled me towards her and planted a soft kiss on my lips.

"You know Rohan you have made me a woman again. You make me feel wanted and loved. I would have become mad if this had not happened between us."

"Oh Bhabi I love you. You are so sweet."

"I love you too honey."

"You know Rohan how frustrated I was for all these years?"

"I can understand Bhabi"

"You can't understand it Rohan the agony through which I have gone"

"I know Bhabi"

I was now moving my fingers through her hair and planting a few soft kisses on her lips and on her forehead. She had closed her eyes and was just enjoying being loved.

"It feels soooo good when you love me like this Rohan"

"I love you Bhabi"

"Your Bhaia never loved me like this. He was interested only in the hole between my legs"

"No Bhabi my Bhaia is not that insensitive"

"I am his wife honey and I have slept under him for twenty years"

"Then I am sorry Bhabi you did not have a good time with him"

"Yes only some times when I was wild I needed him otherwise it was he who would just insert his dick and have his way" she said in a low voice.

"But he is not that bad Bhabi" I tried to defend my Bhaia.

"I know honey but he was too clumsy in the bed. He never Bhabide me feel loved. I always used to feel used by him like a sex slave. So disgusting"

"It's ok Bhabi it's all over now. You have me."

"Yes honey" she sighed.

I then pressed myself against her breast and started to kiss them. She began moaning with pleasure. My dick was hard like a steel bar and aching to go inside her.

"Rohan remove my sari"

"Bhabi"

"Your Bhaia already know everything so what's the point in keeping it on"
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Fucking my Bhabhi - by Darksam - 29-01-2019, 05:50 PM
RE: Fucking my Bhabhi - by Darksam - 29-01-2019, 05:51 PM
RE: Fucking my Bhabhi - by Darksam - 29-01-2019, 05:55 PM
RE: Fucking my Bhabhi - by Darksam - 29-01-2019, 05:56 PM
RE: Fucking my Bhabhi - by Darksam - 29-01-2019, 05:57 PM