Adultery Fucking my Bhabhi
She smiled and turned around to leave the room. I could not but watch her beautiful bottom sway as she moved out. I was aching to make love to her but the taboo of incest was coming in the way. I brushed off the thoughts and moved my attention towards the cake. I was much relieved now and after eating I moved in the living room to watch TV.

That night I had dinner with my Bhaia and Bhabi and retired to my bedroom early.

And it happened

I was not able to sleep because of the events accrued during the day. I was also thinking of ways to seduce my beloved Bhabi. But slowly I drifted towards sleep. I woke up when I heard the noise at my door. Somebody was trying to open it. I got up from my bed and walked towards the door and stood there a few feet away. Finally the door opened and my Bhabi walked in!

"Ugghh" she kept her palm over her mouth as she saw me standing there. She was stunned.

She then moved inside and pushed the door and without turning around slid the latch to lock it from inside. My heart began to pound as I could imagine what she was up to. We both were standing where we were, confused and not sure what to do. I was confused because she slapped me for my advances, but the same woman has now herself come to me. She was confused because she did not know how to react.

"Bhabi" I whispered.

"Shhh slowly your Bhaia may wake up." And she walked towards me.

I also walked towards her. We were now very close to each other face to face. Not knowing what to do, I tentatively put my hands around her waist and again dropped them down. I was totally confused. She also placed her hands over my chest and pulled them back. We were riding in the same boat. We wanted it to happen but we were not sure how to start it. Finally I gathered enough courage and placed my hands around her waist and pulled her towards me. I broke the ice and the result was very sweet because my Bhabi also put her hands around my back and hugged me tightly.

"Ohhh Rohan" she whispered.

"Bhabi I can't believe this" I whispered.

"Rohan in the evening you said I turn you on" she whispered.

"Yes Bhabi yes"

We were both moving our hands over each others back. She was rubbing her face against my chest planting small kisses. My breathing had increased and my dick was rock hard. My Bhabi was also breathing heavily. Her breasts were pressed hard against my body. I lifted her chin. It was dark and I was not able to see the expressions on her face. I slowly placed my lips on her lips and kissed her. She moaned and increased her grip around my back even further. Her soft beautiful body was pressing hard against me. It was dark and only the moonlight coming through the semi transparent windows provided some visibility. She looked towards me, her beautiful big eyes were shining in the moon light. She pulled me towards her by grabbing my hair and placed her lips on my lips and kissed me once twice thrice and then slipped her tongue inside my mouth. I had never been with a woman before and this was an attack on me which I had never expected. My Bhabi was filled with lust and she was frantically sucking my tongue. She was moaning with pleasure and rubbing her body against mine. Her soft body and her sweet smell was driving me mad. My heart was pounding and my dick was aching.

"Shhhh ahhhh Rohan I want you inside me Rohan" she whispered.

"Bhabi it's feeling so good"

"Shhh Rohan don't raise your voice your Bhaia will wake up"

"Ok" I said in a low voice and we moved towards my bed.

My Bhabi lay there on her back. I was on top of her on all my four. She was now in between my limbs.

"What if Bhaia wakes up Bhabi?" I asked.

"Don't worry he won't wake up so easily. I have given him an extra pill today. But keep your voice low." She whispered.

She was breathing heavily and her breasts were rising and falling with her each breath. I moved down and kissed her. Then I placed my face in between her breasts and started rubbing it against them. She began to moan with pleasure. She grabbed my hair and pressed my face hard against her breasts. I was now kissing her breasts frantically. I slowly moved my hands behind her back to unhook her blouse. Suddenly she pushed me away.

"Don't Rohan, don't remove it. We don't have time. It takes time to dress up again" she whispered.

She then pulled me towards her and kissed me and pulled my shorts below my waist. I quickly got rid of those along with my underwear. I pulled my T-shirt over my head and totally bared myself. She again pulled me towards her and moved her palms over my shoulders my chest and my nipples.

"Wow Rohan you are so strong" she whispered and pulled me over her. She put her arms around my back and pressed me hard against her.

"Shhhhhh aaaaahhhh Rohaaaaannnn" she moaned in a low voice.

My dick was paining now as it had gathered blood from all parts of my body. My Bhabi was holding me tight against her, moaning, twisting and turning in the bed. Suddenly she released her hands and bend her legs in the knee. She then raised her bottom and pulled her sari and petticoat above her waist.

My heart began to pound frantically as my Bhabi was now asking me to enter her. The very thought of entering her was driving me crazy. She was filled with lust and was breathing heavily. I lowered myself over her. She quickly put her arms around my back and pulled me tightly over her.

"Lagade Rohan…..do it" she whispered and spread her legs.

I wanted to remove her panty so I lay my hands over her waist trying to locate it. She was not wearing any panty.

"I have already removed it before coming here." She whispered in my ear.

So my Bhabi was determined to do this. This somewhat eased my hesitation. I placed my dick in between her legs. She quickly placed it on the entrance of her pussy by holding it in one hand and parting her pussy lips by the fingers of other hand.

"Come Rohan get inside my body" she whispered in my ear.

I slowly pushed my dick inside her moist pussy.

"Ohh maaa" I moaned with pleasure.

"Ssssss Aaaaaahhhhhh" My Bhabi moaned as I went in.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Fucking my Bhabhi - by Darksam - 29-01-2019, 05:50 PM
RE: Fucking my Bhabhi - by Darksam - 29-01-2019, 05:51 PM
RE: Fucking my Bhabhi - by Darksam - 29-01-2019, 05:55 PM
RE: Fucking my Bhabhi - by Darksam - 29-01-2019, 05:56 PM
RE: Fucking my Bhabhi - by Darksam - 29-01-2019, 05:57 PM
RE: Fucking my Bhabhi - by Darksam - 29-01-2019, 05:57 PM
RE: Fucking my Bhabhi - by Darksam - 29-01-2019, 05:58 PM
RE: Fucking my Bhabhi - by Darksam - 29-01-2019, 05:58 PM