Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 ( Completed )
Chapter 24

Friday.
I went to Lavanya apartments and picked her up. She looked ravishing and I couldn't stop staring at her. She was dressed in a beautiful white gown.
"We're husband and wife once again. Thanks to Mr Das."
I said as I drove the car.
"In your dreams only. It's over, Krish. Now Drive."
She said cruelly.
"You don't have to avoid me that much Meera. Why is it so tough to have a simple chat with you?"
"You know what's happening today? He's bringing me closer to him. His family. So that I should feel comfortable and he has more chances to win me over."
"What about you?"
"I'm indecisive."
She sounded like she decided to be so.
"Don't you care for me at all, Meera?"
"I wish I don't."
"Do you love Mr Das?"
"I like him. But don't worry I'm not going to take his wife's place."

I didn't understand what she meant. I felt stupid. I was clearly lagging behind.

Neerja and Mr. Das welcomed us to their home. Das found it difficult to take his eyes off Meera. He hid nothing from me. His only fear was undeniably his wife. Once we were comfortable around the house, Mr. Das asked Neerja to show me her personally designed lawn. I saw him gesturing Meera to stay back.
I followed Neerja half-heartedly to the lawn. It was gorgeous indeed but I rushed myself to get back inside.
When we came back both Das and Meera were sitting in the living room. I could smell something foul. I saw a mysterious smile on Meera's lips. And his eyes were still on her.

Neerja turned out to be a very friendly homemaker. I wondered how this soft-spoken lady transforms herself into a tigress whenever she wants to.
When we were chatting later at the lobby upstairs, Neerja excused herself, leaving us alone. Mr. Das immediately seized the opportunity.

"Could you please watch the door for us, Mr Menon?"
I wondered what he was up to.
"I have a surprise for you."
He looked at Meera.
He stood up and pulled a tiny box out of his pocket.
"It's for you, my special lady."
He said looking at her eyes.
Meera glanced at the door I was supposedly guarding and quickly opened the box. Inside it was something precious. I saw her eyes shining brighter.
"Let me."
He took it out and I saw it now. It was a diamond necklace.
"My God, You!" I heard Meera whisper.
She sat there awestruck as he extended his hands to put it around her neck. I saw his fingers touching her skin as he did it.
I felt a pang of jealousy. It's one thing to imagine her being fucked by him in my secret dreams, and it's quite another to watch her being merely touched by him. The latter hurts.

"Neerja would notice." I said. I knew I would sound like a jealous dick.
"Do you like it?"
Mr Das ignored my warning completely.
"It's lovely, yes!"
Meera said, running her fingers over it. She was visibly overwhelmed.
"Neerja would notice it. I can't wear it now." She said.
Now he seemed to care.
"You can keep it in the box for now."
She kept it back in the box and handed it to me.
I felt an unexpected pang of guilt. What would happen when he knows the truth?

We returned after the dinner. She was thoughtful and I felt she'd remain so throughout the drive.
"Are you okay Meera?" I finally asked.
"Can you forgive me if I say yes to him?"
She asked me suddenly and I was speechless.
I pulled the car into a lonely area. She looked into my eyes.
"Yes to what?" I pretended to be stupid.
She gave me a surprised look, as if I sounded too stupid.
"To whatever he's expecting from me.."
She said slowly.
"Does it matter anymore?"
"I don't know. Maybe it doesn't."
It was happening.
"I know there's no future in this. But I have gone too far to turn back."
"How far?"
"I'm having dreams of him. When he put that necklace around my neck I could feel it. Like I want to be with him."
"Meera..."
I lost words. Before I could say more, she leaned on to me, fighting to hold back the tears.
"It's happening Krish. I'm not yours anymore. I'm going to do terrible things. Please forget me."
I felt like my head was spinning.
Is it the end?
I was losing her. What have I got now?
Can I ever move on?

May this all be a bad dream. Just a bad dream I made up. I hoped.

She regained her composure quickly.
"Let's go."
She said. I had no reason not to drive.
"And do me a favor. Please don't tell him about our this small talk."
She said as I dropped her home. Das' gift remained in my pocket. I realised it only when I reached home. I felt like it didn't have much value in the whole story. But it wasn't a surprise, for I knew Meera isn't the one who could be seduced with a gift. Only thing that could impress her is something that I can't provide. What is it? I thought.

That night I drunk like a pathetic failure.
I felt horrible.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 3 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 - by sarit11 - 21-11-2018, 12:53 PM