Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 ( Completed )
Chapter 23

Mr Das returned to me exactly after twenty minutes. His face said it wasn't good.
"How did it go?"
I asked impatiently.
"She said she's sparing me the slaps for another day."
I let out a sigh that I hid perfectly from him.

While driving back home, I was content with a sense of relief at the turn of events. The fact that Meera had rejected his advances, and that she had even warned him with a possibility of a slap across his face soothed my mind. I didn't really believe she would slap him ever again, but I expected Mr Das should believe it.
When we reached my home, Das straightaway took the driver's seat and drove away, just gesturing me a good night. I watched a failed man gone, and I was happy about it.

Later, in my bed, I found myself unable to sleep. I tried to visualise Meera in her bed. Her hand would be warm and soft, just the way I felt that evening. I remembered her words.
"I think he's just like Shekhar. I'm telling you, eventually, he's going to seduce your wife!"

She had said that only to make me furious. She had no plans to be seduced by this old man. If she had, even in her craziest dreams, today was the day. The more I had positive thoughts about her, the more I felt an urge to think the opposite too.
What if she was truly attracted to him? I wondered. Wouldn't she have let him lead her to her bed?
In that case; I visualised Meera lying in her bed. I thought myself in place of Das. I sensed my erection growing and my hand crawled inside my underwear. I remembered the feel of her panty against my face and imagined Mr Das pulling it down her thighs, slowly. I rolled myself in my bed and imagined Meera, lying there, right under me. I pressed my lips to the pillow and kissed her warm lips.
'Das...mmm'
She moaned between my kisses.
'Meera.... My baby...' I moaned lovingly.
My hardness had grown to perfection. I caught Meera stealing a glance at it and biting her lips.
'Spread your legs for me, baby' I blurted and gripped around my erection. I watched her legs spread. I wanted to go down on her.
'I'm ready Das. Please give it to me...' she whispered.
I adjusted my dick between my thighs and visualised it slowly struggling its way inside her.
'Aaaah...Aah... Das!' I heard her cry. It was lovely. Her moans when she received a dick hard like that one would be music so lovely.
I slowly pushed my groin down to the softness of the mattress and almost lived to the pleasure of being inside her inner lips. Slowly I began to move, up and down, making my dick rub against the inner walls of my thighs, and moaned.
'Meera...my baby...'
I heard her moaning to each of my moans.
'Oh my God! Yes... Oooh yes... Fuck me hard... Das...'
Soon I was there. I was moving very fast and pounded hard into the mattress.
'oh yes... Oh yes... Come... Fill me... Please...aaah!'
I heard Meera asking for it. And that was it. I exploded within me and with it came the darkness. I closed my eyes forcefully to see her receiving the hot streams of my sensations. But the image soon faded and I was lying with my face down in my bed; and my dick still jerking itself in the momentum, still leaking cum. Wasted cum.

In the morning my phone rang. It was Meera.
"Krish, you were with him when he came to me yesterday, weren't you?"
She was furious.
I couldn't believe how Mr Das betrayed me.
"I didn't have any other option, Meera. Mr Das sought my help as he was too drunk. He wanted me to drop him at your place or else he'd have driven the car himself. He wasn't in a shape to do that and I thought it's better if I accompany him. He didn't misbehave, did he?"
I played it down carefully.
I might have sounded logical to her. She was cooled off.
"Please tell him not to do such stupid things."
"It won't happen again, Meera. What was it all about?"
"You don't know?"
"He mentioned something about a slap. Have You slapped him again? I couldn't get it."
I heard her laugh lightly.
"No, I just scared him away."
She said.
"Meera, I...uh.. You weren't serious yesterday at the coffee shop, were you?"
I asked.
In reply, I heard the cut line tone.

Nothing happened for a few days. Then there was an invitation from Neerja. For me to their home. With my family for dinner. That meant I have to show up at their bungalow with my 'wife' Meera. I was doubtful of her consent.

"What is this about?"
I asked Mr Das.
"It's actually my plan Mr Menon. I will tell Meera. You just play along. You'll do that for me, won't you?"
I had no other options. I was forced to ignore my doubtfulness on his true intentions.
Meera said yes to the invitation. I don't know what she was thinking.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 3 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 - by sarit11 - 21-11-2018, 12:52 PM