Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 ( Completed )
Chapter 18

I was waiting to hear from Ananya on Meera's Sunday outing with Mr.Das. She soon called me and told me about it. It was exactly what Mr Das had told me.
"And you know Meera was criticising me for insulting him. And to defend her stance, she told me about the entire Sunday eve date with Das, she said he made not a single move that she can worry about. She said he's a perfect gentleman."
At this point, I felt Mr Das is not a complete dick like he presented to me. He has a face that he hides from me, and he is putting it on only when required.
However, I pretended to be cool with it.
"I also think the same way, otherwise he would have tried to take advantage."
Ananya was pissed off.
"You're a fool as your wife is. You'll learn only when she spreads her legs for him."
"Mind your language, Ananya."
"Oh, you're really feeling bad now. I don't know how you'll feel when this happens in reality."
She cut the call.

In the night I recalled Ananya's words. I was carrying a boner in my pants since she said those words.
She thought I'm a fool. I laughed at her but deep in my mind, I had that feeling, a fear that my woman was going to spread her legs for him. The more I thought about it, the more I hated Ananya. Because she could be true.

And what about Meera. Is she having the same feeling?
Is she expecting herself in bed with him?
What will she be doing right now?
In her bed, she will be lying. And who will she be thinking of?
Me? Mr Das? Or Sam?
It could be Mr Das.
Is she wet thinking of Das? Is she preparing herself for him? Will she do it? The more I thought about it, the more I got harder. Then I imagined her holding her legs apart for him. She moaning his name.
Fuck me, Das. Please. I'm all yours.
I shot my load in the air, bringing myself down to reality.
I hate you, Ananya. Bitch. I grunted.

horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 3 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 - by sarit11 - 21-11-2018, 12:43 PM