Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
I wake up at Meenakshi's call and quickly got up, adjusted my dress and opened the door. She told to be at Guru-ji's room within half an hour. I used the conveniences and was ready with a bath by that time. I wore a new sari and one of the two blouses that Master-ji sent. This blouse certainly went befitting on my heaving bosom. I deliberately did not wear my panty now, as I would again have to pull that down while fitting the fresh pad. I was feeling refreshed and as if recharged after the herbal bath.

Guru-ji was performing some puja. The room was quite smoky and there was no one else apart from us. Guru-ji was as usual wearing his saffron attire. I waited for 5 minutes as he completed his puja.

Guru-ji: Jai Linga Maharaj. So Anita, tell me, how was your day yesterday?

Me: Jai Linga Maharaj. I mean, err

I could not utter more. What should I say? I enjoyed the male massages and kneading enormously, much like a slut? Guru-ji probably understood that.

Guru-ji: Okay Anita, I can understand it was morally very painful to adjust to such treatments you being a housewife, but seeing your wet pads yesterday I assessed how much pleasure you extracted.

Me: Yes I had heavy discharges both times.

Guru-ji: Good Anita. But I do not want you to concentrate on any other thing till today and as was yesterday you have to respond to situations appropriately.

Me: Guru-ji, can I ask you something?

Guru-ji: I know probably what you will ask. You had your discharges but you did not feel the urge for intercourse. Right?

I nodded my head in agreement, as I was about to ask that very question only.

Guru-ji: It was due to the medication that you are taking. I just want to measure your discharges and nothing else. For that you have to compromise a little, that's all.

Me: Guru-ji, don't say a little, I had to be extremely shameless to

Guru-ji: Yes, yes, I take my word back, but afterall it will help me assess your position for pregnancy.

He paused very little and continued looking at my eyes.

Guru-ji: Today is Bodh Purnima and I want you to offer puja at ShivNarayan Temple, which is the largest temple in this area. Uday will take you there. I will have very heavy gatherings here, so Nirmal, Sanjeev, and Meenakshi will remain busy. In the afternoon, I want you to visit the Mukteswari Temple to attend the aarti.

Our conversation concluded and I alighted from his room. Again I had the feeling that Guru-ji was eyeing my undulating large hips under the sari, as he viewed me from ground angle. I was conscious that I was not wearing a panty and so was more alert probably. I went to my room, but did not have my breakfast, as I would go for the puja and after some loitering in the ashram and gossiping with Meenakshi, I went to my room to get ready to visit the ShivNarayan temple. Little did I know what sort of embarrassment and humiliation awaited me in a sacred place like a temple!
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 29-01-2019, 04:38 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM