Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Frankly speaking the dog actually had no intimate part of my body to sniff now, as I reached the peak of my orgasm. Mishra-ji and Uday clawed my tits very securely; Mishra-ji's other hand crushed under my broad ass cheek as I was sitting on his hand. Uday's other hand now went to my panty front poking it. Both males were utilizing to the fullest this unbelievable chance to expose and molest a married woman. I could sense the heavy breathing of Mishra-ji near my shoulder, as it was probably too much for his age. I cummed desperately now and with my free hand grabbed Moti to my breast.

After some moments, I discharged every bit of my honey in Guru-ji's pad within my panty and my body was giving way after this unusual indecent sexual build up. I noticed Uday also slowly took off his hand off my right breast and I felt my bra had completely soaked in the heat of his squashing, if I can say so. Mishra-ji was somewhat reluctant to remove his hand off my breast, he was still feeling the firmness of my left boob. His hand was still under me and my heavy ass cheek was pressing his hand with each jerk of the vehicle and he was truly assessing the roundness and firmness of my ass like anyone else had done before in my life.

The auto rickshaw driver warned us that we are again taking the main road. Fortunately due to the goods loaded he could not see me.

Mishra-ji: Beti adjust your sari, otherwise any driver coming from opposite side would cause an accident.

Uday laughed at this comment, and I also smiled as I had thrown off all my shame. I looked down at my body and delivered a long breath seeing my condition though I was feeling very satisfied. I was a bit puzzled as even getting this sort of a wild excitement and orgasm, I am not getting that huge urge to get fucked. Under normal circumstances, definitely if I had allowed that much liberty to this old man and Uday, I would force them to fuck me or vice versa, which any woman would do if she is taken to such heights of eroticism. I wondered may be Guru-ji's drug is playing some role, because what happened in this moving auto rickshaw would definitely kick out Guru-ji's preaching of mind control. In the morning I was definitely aroused to the full, but I would beyond doubt refrain from any further involvement with those low class people like Ramlal or Master-ji.

I regrouped myself quickly as I realized that I was on road. But my sari was stuck in Mishra-ji's hand on which I was still sitting. The very thinking of sitting on a man's palm made me blush, yes still, even after such slutty behavior and I lifted my ass a little and the old man readily pulled his hand out and took Moti off my lap. Moti was again the well-behaved dog, as he looked initially when I boarded the auto! I quickly pulled down my sari to cover my fully exposed thighs and legs. I was thankful in my mind to find that my sari pallu was still clinging to my breast. I appropriately covered my blouse-covered treasures and at the same time found Mishra-ji adjusting his crotch within his dhoti, probably stroking his lund and relaxing and consoling it for missing the free fuck! I smiled to myself at my own naughty thinking.

Mishra-ji: Beti it seems milk has sipped out of your mammary. Shall I give you a handkerchief to wipe it?
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 29-01-2019, 04:32 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM