Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Mishra-ji: You keep calm beti, I will pull up your sari and get out Moti.

I was in a very poor shape in front of two males now and was more or less struggling to sit properly on the auto rickshaw seat, almost wriggling my body in ecstasy by the acts of this naughty dog. Mishra-ji bent a little and started pulling my sari off my legs upwards along with my petticoat. Uday seeing my condition held my hand with his left hand and embraced his right hand around me over the seat top. Getting the support I leaned on to his body and he did not miss this opportunity to cup my breasts again. But since Mishra-ji was in front of me, he was clever enough to put his hand below my pallu and started gently coaxing my full boobs.

Mishra-ji exposed my fair legs in no time and bunched my sari around my knees. Moti was trying to move his way up more seeing Mishra-ji trying to catch him. It seemed to be a game for the dog and in the process was making me shamelessly exposed and horny at the same time. Mishra-ji's touches were now completely devoid of the fatherly care and he appeared to be a changed man from a caring father like figure to a greedy old man. For Mishra-ji, getting the opportunity to pull up the sari of a matured housewife like me, it was highly rewarding so to say. He not only bunched the sari and petticoat up at my knees, he was caressing my fair and shapely legs intensely. He seemed not interested to get out the dog at all and now was trying to pull my sari up forcefully above my knees to see more of my naked jawani.

Since I was siting with Moti between my legs, I had to spread my legs a lot to accommodate the dog and as a result Mishra-ji was almost off his seat. Hence it was not easy for him to pull up my sari anymore. The old man was not to resign so easily and I was amazed to see his muscle power at this age, he with his left hand fervently cupped my round hip-side and made my leg rise slightly from the seat and pulled up the sari.

Me: Ouch! Please don't

Though that was my natural womanly reaction, but I enjoyed every bit of it. I was now practically naked from my waist on my right side by the old man's lewd handwork. Moti at last was exposed out of my sari. Giving me no time to react to get rid of the dog, Mishra-ji lifted up the remaining sari cover that I had over my left thigh to Uday's side making sure I become completely naked down my waist. Thank god I was wearing a panty otherwise I would have been sitting in the moving auto rickshaw with uncovered pussy with two males!

Mishra-ji did not stop, neither did Moti, nor Uday!

Moti was still busy with his sniffing work and currently with my exposed skin the dog went up unhindered up to my panty and was sniffing that area. The dog's saliva was all over my bare well-formed thighs and I tried to wipe them with my free hand, one hand being held by Uday. At that moment my feminine shame was overtaken by sensuousness. I was discharging now more than earlier, as was aroused tremendously. The dog was between my legs supported on my naked knees with its tail up and poking its nose over my panty to sniff my vaginal fluids.

Uday was having a squeeze of his life. He was initially milking my right boob over my blouse with some decency under the sari pallu. By decency I mean as the auto rickshaw was jerking he was kneading it and was only stroking or caressing it gently. But now seeing my compromised condition, he was virtually mauling me like anything. He cupped my right boob very tightly with all his fingers firmly gripped on my juicy mango and was not at all releasing it from his palm! I was simply gasping for air by this treatment of Uday. With his left hand he was holding my hand, which was making the journey more passionate for me.

Mishra-ji seemed as if was determined to make me fully exposed in this moving auto rickshaw. He was now directly caressing and rubbing my naked moist thighs. Moti had made them wet and when I tried to wipe it dry Mishra-ji interrupted by holding my hand. He then began to do the wiping of my smooth silky thighs with his free hand. His rough palm on my completely uncovered thighs was making me go wild and this elderly guy was gyrating his palm in a very sexy manner, to say the least, starting from my knees, slowly up my thighs, and reaching till my panty. I could clearly make out the dog's nose and Mishra-ji's fingers poking on my panty. Thankfully Guru-ji's pad was rescuing me from direct touching on my choot.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 29-01-2019, 04:24 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM