Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Suddenly there was a jerk again and I felt in trying to hold Moti more securely, the old man's palm fell on my heavy left breast. It certainly was a spongy and bouncy reaction for him from my rubber-tight boobs and the situation was such I could not object to his palm on my breast. The road was adequately dark now and for the first time I felt Mishra-ji was not the fatherly figure that he appeared. He was clearly not holding the dog's head by his palm, only the arm was guarding it, and instead his palm was more or less directly over my pallu covered blouse. Honestly I was also feeling incredible as one male was caressing my large ass cheek and now another hand was on my upper treasures. Guru-ji's drug effect was making me act like a slut in this auto rickshaw!

Moti was calm for only these moments and he again started struggling. The more Mishra-ji tried to control the dog; it was more of a massage for my milk tanks.

Mishra-ji: Beti, it seems Moti is not that comfortable on your lap. You can put him down on the floor.

Me: Yes. He is not sitting quiet for a moment even.

Mishra-ji: May be for Moti it is from frying pan to oven.

Uday could not stop laughing on that. He also gave a quick tight pinch on my ass over my sari to appreciate that. I too giggled shamelessly.

But as I put Moti on the floor of the auto rickshaw, he did something, which I was not at all expecting. The dog started sniffing my feet enthusiastically and in no time inserted his head within my sari. It was real precarious situation for me. Uday also seemed surprised seeing that as he stopped coaxing my buttery hips.

Mishra-ji: Moti, Moti, what are you doing dear?

Moti was totally nonchalant to his master's calls and I could feel the wet nose on my naked legs below my sari and alarmingly it was moving upwards.

Me: Ouch!

Mishra-ji: What happened beti?

Moti was now gently scratching my knees with his legs and sniffing my naked lower thigh area. I did not have to reply to Mishra-ji as the dog's head below my sari was very evident now between my legs. I was feeling so hot by its wet touches, which I could not probably express. The dog was licking the beads of sweat on my inner thighs now.

Me: Ooooooooh! Aaaaaah! Please get it out.

Mishra-ji: Beti, don't worry. I am getting him out.

Uday: Madam, don't move much, the dog might bite you.

Mishra-ji: Moti, Moti. Come here good boy.

It seemed to me that the dog was more into his sniffing and licking under my petticoat and sari as he heard his master's call. I could feel the dog's wet nose onto my naked thighs and as it was licking, its saliva on my naked skin was making me shiver as if in sexual pleasure. I was getting moistened in my pussy now, the flow getting heavier.

Mishra-ji: Beti, he is not listening to me. You need to pull your sari a bit so that I can catch my Moti.

Me: Please do whatever, but get that thing out. Ooooooooh!

The dog was now slowly approaching more towards my crotch as he crawled up within my sari. My thighs were all wet now by his cold nose and hot tongue, the combination was turning me wild. My thighs were generating heat now generously and I was in no way less aroused by this dog in comparison to any male!

Mishra-ji: Okay, okay.

Now I as if gave license to the old man to lift my sari!
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 29-01-2019, 04:20 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM