Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 ( Completed )
Chapter 14

I lay and rolled myself to hide under the bed. I heard the door opening and closing. Lights were switched on in the hall. Then the door to the room was opened.
But, to my surprise, it was Ananya who was with Meera. Das wasn't there!
And what, they seemed to be in a deep conversation. I couldn't immediately decide whether I should feel relieved or disappointed. I just lay still and listened. It was a story. And Meera was the storyteller and Ananya was merely listening.
The story was even more surprising. Meera was telling about a man.

[i]"When I met him in the lift, he straightaway grabbed me by my waist, and he didn't even allow me to speak, you know, he kissed me before I could say anything. Holy hell! I was like, you know, in such a crowded mall, though there was none in the lift I'm still not sure if we were being watched by a camera. I couldn't even think about it. Then he said he wanted to do it from the moment he had seen me with Krish. It was quite embarrassing."[/i]

"How long did it last?"
Ananya interrupted.
"What?"

"The kiss.."
[i]"Mm.. It was very quick."[/i]

"And?"
[i]"But it was like, you know, I was shaken. Someone's lips were on mine! I'd never had dared to think of that experience but it was there."[/i]

"So it was not bad."
[i]"Yeah it was good, actually."[/i]

Meera giggled.

I had released that I was in for a surprise. I had never heard of this incident. It seemed to be an old incident, before our separation. But I couldn't even have a distant guess on the guy. Who could that be?
[i]"During those days you know how my in-charge was. Piyush Dubey. He was a total crack, I was really fed up with him. I decided to complain about him to Sunny..."[/i]

That's when I heard the name.
Sunny.
She's telling the story about none other than Sunny to Ananya. I felt like I'm gonna know the truth about him.
Is she gonna confess everything?

Meera went on.
[i]"Actually I got this idea when I heard my colleague Subhash cursing this Piyush and swearing that he'd soon hire some goons to beat up his boss. I then thought I should do this. I didn't mean to beat him up, of course, but when I saw Sunny again, I told him. A couple of days later Piyush called me to his cabin. You won't believe it, he apologized and gave his word that he won't mess with me ever again."[/i]

"Wow! I want his number. Sunny's, please!"
Ananya laughed.
[i]"Sunny later told me he didn't have to touch him at all because he was very scared. When he was telling me about it, I felt in return as a favour he was expecting something from me. I said you're not gonna get anything in return. His reply was a gentleman-like, he said he just expected a smile and a handshake from me because I was very beautiful..."
"You are.."
[/i][i]"He was very flattering. He later said I've already made him his payment in full when he kissed me the other day. You know even when he was playing that gentleman image I had this feeling that he is not one."[/i]

"Did you like him?"
[i]"No. But yes perhaps there was some liking. I'm not sure. But sure I didn't feel like hating him. He was fun. He was a goon. But I felt good whenever we were talking."[/i]

"Okay. Move forward. Come to the hot part!"
Ananya urged.
'Hot part'! What does that mean? I skipped a breath and thanked Ananya. She's gonna squeeze every secret out of Meera tonight. I thought.
[i]"Mmm. The hot part. That happened when he showed up at my doorstep one day."[/i]

horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 3 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 - by sarit11 - 21-11-2018, 12:40 PM