Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Mishra-ji: What nonsense is this? Drive slowly and keep your eyes open. There is no hurry.

Mishra-ji rebuked the rickshaw driver and he apologized. But there was no apology to me from any of the males for touching my boob in that sudden jerk. By this time Uday had shifted his hand from my breast to my shoulder at my back. I was rather comfortable at this approach from him. Mishra-ji’s fingers were still nimbly touching the sideline of my right boob as the dog had also shifted its position somewhat by that jerk.

Mishra-ji: Beti, are you okay? Hope you are not hurt anywhere?

I was feeling confused as while this old man was talking to me now, I could feel his fingers were brushing on the bulging cup my blouse. I scolded myself in the mind for thinking ‘differently’ about this old man. He is so caring!

Me: No, no. I am absolutely fine.

The auto rickshaw moved on, but now at a slower speed. Uday was not still for a moment. He was now caressing my back over my blouse and tracing my bra strap. I almost trembled as he traced my bra strap from my shoulder and started moving down over my back to the hook over my blouse. I was trying to talk normally so that the old man does not understand about the naughty acts going ahead just beside him.

Me: Moti, look here. Tu tu tu tu… Do you like me?

Mishra-ji: Moti nod your head.

While all this silly talking were going on round that dog, Uday’s middle finger and thumb were actually busy picking up my bra strap and was pulling it slightly from my body. He was like playing with it, pulling and leaving it the next moment with each jerk. No woman can sit comfortably if someone is playing with her bra strap like this, but still I was trying my best because I was getting (s)excited by these acts. Uday probably was fade up after sometime doing that and moved his right hand down my blouse towards my butts. I shifted slightly forward as if to cajole Moti, which aided him to place his hand between the seat and the back of my body. I felt his hand was moving down tracing my spine and was on my waistband now.

In the meantime, I was trying to cuddle Moti so that Mishra-ji also did not notice what Uday was doing. Mishra-ji’ was to my right and he had put his right hand almost in an embracing position on the dog, which in effect brought his fingers very close to my right boob. Since my right hand was also at his back to make space his fingers were actually poking my right boob every now and then with the vehicle jerking. Initially I was not minding that thinking of his age, but once I felt his thumb rubbed on my nipple over my blouse and bra. I thought it must have been unintentional, but the touch was making my nipples harden.

Mishra-ji: Beti take Moti in your lap. I think he will stay there.

Me: No, no. If he bites?

Mishra-ji: Beti trust him. He will not bite your… after all he is not your husband.

I blushed hearing this chitchat. Mishra-ji laughed loudly probably to make me feel at ease.

Mishra-ji: Hope you did not mind anything beti by my naughty words.

Me: Its okay. You have a good sense of humor.

I was still blushing in front of this old man. I brought my right hand from the back of Mishra-ji to take Moti in both hands. He tried to place Moti to my lap, but since the dog was getting restless coming to an unknown lap, I was a bit scared.

Mishra-ji: Beti don’t fear. Moti is very well behaved. Chu. Chu. Moti, be still.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 29-01-2019, 04:16 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM