Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Bharath put one hand inside her panties and started fingering her. She was losing control on her body. He seized the moment to pull down the jeans even more. No one in the room was able to listen to the US client. Only Santosh was doing that. But he also found it difficult to concentrate after knowing what was going on. Shruti found it very hard to keep herself from moaning. Her jeans were around her ankles and Bharath was trying to remove them totally. He was pulling the pant hard when she kicked him hard on his crotch. Aarthi laughed by seeing that. Bharath got pissed off and removed her pants with more power. He threw the pant away and looked at her legs and thighs. They were too tempting for him. He started licking, kissing and biting them inch by inch. Shruti started giving minor sounds. Luckily the US client was talking at that time and Santosh put our side on mute

Just when she had closed her eyes and reached a different world, Bharath pulled her panties down. That was totally unexpected. To make my wife Shruti bottom less in a conference room was outrageous but so erotic at the same time. Shruti was enjoying this. Bharath went near her pussy and started licking her. Shruti was screaming hard. She turned her face away from the camera so that the US client doesn't see her. That is when I saw something in her Kurta. It was bharath's hands. He had put his hands from under her Kurta to her breasts and pulled her nipples out of her bra. Now, Bharath was kneeling in front of her legs with his tongue playing with her pussy while his hands were up inside her kurta kneading her nipples. Shruti shouted and reached a heavy orgasm. Her body shivered for sometime and then she lay exhausted. He gave her pant and panties to her and left outside through the door. The meeting was over 5 minutes after that. Once it was over, she wore the pant, ran outside the room to Bharath's place and beat him playfully. Everyone was talking about the epic meeting, Shruti's expressions and all. Bharath gave a naughty wink to Shruti. Shruti punched his chest, then put a hand over his shoulders and told "I have to say. That was an awesome experience"

Things went on like this for 3 more weeks. Shruti continued her schedule of Fridays with Santosh and Saturdays with Bharath. One Saturday she had gone to Bharath's house. I got a call from Shruti's mother. She told that Shruti didn't pick up her call. She told that they were coming to our house tonight. I told them that we were outside and we will reach home by 10 PM. They told they will also come to our home at that time. I tried calling Shruti multiple times. She was not picking the call. I tried calling Bharath. His phone was switched off. I decided to go to his house directly and pick her up.

I went to his apartment and went to 3rd floor where his house was. I rang the bell. It was opened by a guy who looked Bharath's age. He was wearing just a towel. It was clear that he wasn't wearing anything inside. His erection was visible over the towel. I was confused and asked him for Bharath. He called out for Bharath. Bharath came near the door wearing a towel like him. He was shocked to see me there. Just when I asked him "Where is Shruti?" , I heard her voice from one of the bedrooms. I ran there. Bharath was trying to stop me. I pushed him aside and went to the bedroom to find my wife sandwiched between two guys without a single piece of cloth. One guy had his dick in her asshole and the other guy had his dick in her vagina. My bitchy iyer wife Shruti had her legs around one of the guys and kissing him while the guy behind her was pressing her boobs from behind.

Shruti was shouting "Aaaaaaahhhh.. I love you guys"
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 21-11-2018, 12:14 PM