Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Bharath shook his head. But Shruti just lifted him in her hands and took him to his bed. It was very much like Shruti was banging Bharath. Santosh logged out at that point of time. I also felt drowsy and went to sleepy

I was woken up by a calling bell. I went to open the door. It was Shruti. She came in and fell on the bed. She looked so tired

Me : Last night was so fun

Shruti - Ha ha., Yes.. I had him by his balls

Me - So tired?

Shruti - Yeah. But not because of his fucking. It is because the room was ugly and I didn't get proper sleep there. I need to sleep now

She fell asleep within minutes after she said that. 

Bharath was the butt of all jokes on Monday. Everyone in the team teased and trolled him during lunch. Aarthi narrated what happened to Pandian 

Pandian - I told you. She is a professional slut who can handle 10 dicks at once. Do you think your virgin dick could get her tired?

Santosh - You would have taken a strapon and fucked his ass with it. That would have been an apt ending to what happened there

Meanwhile, Shruti and Bharath were looking at each other in a funny way. Right from that day, both of them became so close. Bharath always tried to irritate her. He would pour water on her dress while going through that way. He pulls down her pants or leggings when no one is watching. He pinched her crotch when no one is watching. The best of the lot was what he did to her during a meeting

We had a late night meeting with our US clients. It was a video conference and was attended by all of us in the team except our manager. We had to stay late and attend it from a conference room. Our US client in the video call was mostly speaking to Santosh. The meeting was boring for others. We had to attend even if we had nothing to do with what was going on because our manager forced us to attend while he went home

Half way down the meeting, Bharath stood up in under the pretext of using the restroom. He went out and immediately came in. He crawled so that the US clients won't be able to see him. We were all seated around a table and facing a camera which was transmitting the video from the room. He crawled under the table. I knew he was up to some mischief with Shruti. As expected he moved to Shruti. She was wearing Kurta and jean. He sat in front of her legs and tried to move them apart. But Shruti resisted. He then removed her high heel slippers and threw them away. He took one feet and kept it in his mouth. That was a master move. It was one of her weak spots. She tried so much to control herself. Though she managed to hide expressions from her face, she stretched her legs apart. Bharath used that moment and went between her legs. He opened her jeans button and started pulling down the pant. Shruti was surprised by the speed at which he was doing things. She couldn't react immediately. After a couple of seconds she got hold of the sides of her pants. But the pant was down by about 10 inches showing a part of her thighs already
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 21-11-2018, 12:13 PM