Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Bharath didn't have a cot there. He just had a mattress on the floor. The room was just how a bachelor's apartment would look like. There were clothes, books and beer bottles scattered around. Shruti was standing near the mattress and looking at the mess around. Bharath pushed her to the mattress. He mounted on her and pulled up his vest and removed his shorts. He seemed to be totally ready for this. He did not even have his underwear. He sat on Shruti's chest and tried to push his cock in her mouth. What happened after that made everyone laugh their asses out

Shruti pushed him aside to the bed. Bharath being the short and lean guy he is, couldn't even compare to her strength. It looked like Shruti was banging Bharath. She sat on Bharath's stomach with her legs on both sides and pulled up her Kurta and bra. She took Bharath's hands and placed them on her boobs. Bharath was watching everything totally stunned. She was the first woman he touched in his life. She went down and took his cock in her mouth and started sucking it. Bharath started shaking and tried to push Shruti away from his dick. But she held his dick tightly. It was just 30 seconds since she took his dick in her mouth, I suddenly say Shruti jump out of his dick and Bharath literally dancing on the bed. Shruti had something in her mouth. She laughed and ran to the camera. She opened her mouth and showed that Bharath had already ejaculated. She went to the attached bathroom and spit it out. She came back to the room and made fun of Bharath

She sat near the camera for conference and spoke "Here is the almighty alpha male Bharath who couldn't even hold his cum for 30 seconds. The best part is I didn't even remove my jeans. People tell that the hottest parts of my body are my thighs and ass"

Bharath was lying on the bed not wanting to face the camera. She went to the bed, dragged him to the camera and showed his face to us. We all had a good laugh at him. He told "I will compensate for this in the second round"

Shruti - Oh.. Second round.. Let me see

Shruti took his dick by her hands, held it tightly and looked at Bharath's eyes. Bharath started playing with Shruti's boobs. His dick was regaining erection so fast. As soon as it was completely erect, Shruti stood up and removed her pants showing her sexy lower body. The white shapely thighs and smooth fleshy legs. Bharath began shaking and Shruti seized the opportunity to sit on his dick and grind it. This time also, it took only around 1 minute for him to spray cum on her thighs. Santosh in the conference told "Dude. You are the biggest joke of the year. You cannot even stand it for 1 minute and you challenged everyone like that"

Bharath - I underestimated Shruti's power to get men ejaculate on her. I thought I had complete control over it

Shruti - Come on.. Let us go for another round. May be you will last for 2 minutes this time
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 21-11-2018, 12:12 PM