Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Chapter 17

After making them friends, Shruti changed into a totally different person in the office. She became so friendly with others. Guys talked with her about sex openly. They made fun of her sexual addiction. But Shruti started laughing along with them and tried to give it back at times. Even when Santos and Bharath kept hands on her at every chance they got, she just smiled or beat them playfully. Though I was wary about things, I was happy that they became genuine friends. This will make it easy for us to smoothly phase out things.

The much expected weekend arrived. She came back from Santosh house in the morning, dressed up this time. I didn't have to join the video conference nowadays. They let me sleep. As a matter of fact, no one joined it. Pandian didn't want to get involved. Bharath is anyway getting her the next day.

We got a message in the group

Bharath - Get ready Shruti. I am going to make you beg me to stop fucking you

Shruti - Yeah. I will get so bored by your fucking style that I beg you to stop it and just use your tongue

Aarthi - Smile Ha ha ha

Bharath - Bitch, be here by 6 PM

Shruti - There? I thought you are staying with friends. Why don't you come here?

Bharath - They are all out of station. Come here. If your husband wants to see, bring him also. 

Me - No. I am ok with a video call. Just make sure that no one sees you

Bharath - Ya. Don't worry about that

Shruti had lunch and slept till 5 PM. She woke up, took bath and got ready to go there. She was wearing a loose Kurta and Jean. She took the car and went to the address sent by Bharath. He had set the video conference even before Shruti reached there. I and Aarthi joined the conference while Santosh was watching sitting along with Aarthi. Bharath was wearing a sleeveless vest and a pair of shorts. As soon as the calling bell rang, he was nervous. His nervousness was clearly visible. It was a 2 bedroom house. He was in one of the bedrooms. He brought her there. Santosh was cheering on the conference "Come on Bharath. It is time to show the man inside you"
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 21-11-2018, 12:11 PM