Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Bharath - Can I have her one day per week like how Santosh has? Maybe Pandian also wants her one day per week

Pandian - Shut up. Did I ever ask you?

Bharath - Ok. Just for me then

Shruti - Ha ha. Really? You look like my little brother. What are you going to do with me?

Bharath - Don't talk like that. I will not be soft with you like Santosh. I am a rough guy

Shruti laughed louder

Shruti - You would actually piss in your pants if you just see me nude. You are going to fuck me roughly?

Bharath - Give me a chance and you will know

Shruti - Ha ha.. How about Saturdays? Fridays with Santosh and Saturdays with Bharath

Bharath - I know why you chose Saturday. That way, you could rest well on Sunday. You know you wont even be able to walk on Sunday after I fuck you on Saturday.

Shruti - You just saw me getting fucked by a bunch of guys for 24 hours. Do you think I am going to be afraid of a kid who isn't even my shoulder height? Go get a life

Bharath - Oh. Let us see

Shruti - Yeah.. Let us see...

Santosh - This is kinda cool

Me - What is cool?

Santosh - To watch her speak like that openly. I have always hated her arrogant attitude. Now that she is anyway under my control, it is fun to see her show that arrogance

Aarthi - Yes. I am pretty sure we are going to have lot of fun this way. Sad that Pandian is going to miss this all

Pandian - You guys are idiots

Santosh - What makes you say that?

Pandian - You had all the things you needed to catch them by their throat and make them do whatever you like. But instead of using that, you people just fell for their bait. The bitch used her smile and attitude to get what she wanted again

Santosh - We are still humans. We cannot blackmail them forever

Pandian - We should not show mercy on bitches like her. She will definitely make you repent for it. Anyway it is all your wish. I am not involved in it anyway

We continued talking and having fun while Shruti and Pandian were looking eye to eye at each other
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 21-11-2018, 12:10 PM