Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Shruti - What are you going to talk? As long as they have that video, there is no way they are going to leave us. They will have their say always

Me - Yes. I know that. There is no use begging them to stop or to be rude with them. We have to do something else

Shruti - Do you have something in mind?

Me - Yes. Friendship. We have to co-operate with them and let them know that we are enjoying all this. But before that, we should make them friends with us

Shruti - What are you talking about? How is that going to help us?

Me - We both know for a fact that they are never going to budge for our requests right now. There is no way to get the video from them. They definitely would have made multiple copies. The only way to be safe for us is to develop friendship with them

Shruti - Still, how are we supposed to get out of this?

Me - Once we become friends and start trusting each other, we can come up with some plan. Eventually, they will get tired of doing all this. If we are not their friends, so many things could go wrong. They could expose this information to their friends. They could misuse it and blackmail us forever. If we become friends, they will not try to harm us and also they will take care that this information doesn't go out. Once they get tired of having their way with you, they will just leave us instead of coming up with new ways to exploit us

Shruti - That sounds like a good idea. Our friendship will save us from getting us exploited by them.

Me - I will try to talk them into it.

Shruti - Wow. You are the sweetest husband anybody could ever get.

She hugged me and rolled over me. We had crazy sex throughout that weekend. We hadn't had sex from the poker day incident. Now that we have both opened up, we had non-stop sessions

It was Monday. We were having lunch. I started the conversation

Me - Guys. We need to talk about something

Santosh - About what

Me - About what has been happening for the past week.

Santosh - If you want everything to stop, it is not going to stop

Me - I am not asking you to stop. I know that there is no way you are going to stop this

Santosh - Then what else do you want?
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 21-11-2018, 12:08 PM