Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 ( Completed )
Chapter 13

Saturday. The big day. I was not sure when I had slept last night. I had taken too much booze so that I wouldn't end up dreaming Mr Das taking Meera to bed. The more I tried, the harder I became. I managed to doze off despite carrying a boner. Eventually, I woke up late and hence couldn't fap during my bath in the morning. I felt like I was oozing cum in my pants while working. Glimpses of two persons getting cosy in a bed had been playing in my mind throughout the day. I didn't want to see who they were. But how long?
By noon I admitted myself that they were my wife and her boss. Her boss would try his best to seduce my wife. In her flat. In her room. In her bed. When nobody was watching, I looked down at my dick. It was sticking out and quite visible.
By evening, I had made up my mind. That I wanted to watch it. I wanted to know as it happened.

The key was so tempting.

I had dinner earlier film a hotel and went to Meera's flat. It was closed, as expected. I opened it. I entered it and locked it in the open position and slammed it close. I heard the door engaging its latch. I had locked myself inside a flat. Then I waited.
I walked around my wife's house. It was quite beautiful but not much decorated. She apparently hadn't finished its work. I checked the areas to hide. I found the best place to hide, under her bed. But I had to make sure not to sleep here. And I have to leave once everything settles down. I knew coming out and stopping them wouldn't be an option. But if he tried to bang her,
I saw her photo on the table. Her cute face. I took a close look at her. Her eyes. Nose. Lips.
Once I had owned them all. Not now. Not anymore. I couldn't touch them anymore.
They could be taken by yet another man in a couple of hours from now. These lips would be tasted by someone else. These eyes would worship someone else's nude body.
I had seen these soft lips going down on a dick. I had them once on my dick. I was so fortunate then. But how life changes! Will she suck Mr Das today? I couldn't take my eyes off her. I saw shadows leading to her cleavage. I still remember those marvellous melons. They'll be crushed by Mr Das. He will suck them. Bite her tits. She'll moan to him. He will slurp her pussy like a dog and she'll spread her legs apart for him. I recollected Mr Das' words.
I opened her wardrobe and found her bra and panties. My wife's undergarments. I was getting aroused even more by seeing them. I don't know if any husband would feel this way, but I was getting aroused like crazy that I was tempted to smell them and rub them against my face.
These will be torn off her body today. They were washed, but I could still feel her aroma from them. I couldn't hold anymore. I pulled my dick out of my pants and started jerking. I inhaled and kissed her clothes like a madman which I was, and kept shaking my dick.
Oooh, my Meera. My baby.
I moaned and quite soon, I shot a huge load on the floor.
Once the volcanic eruption was over, I came back to my senses. I immediately felt a slight relief from inside. Having able to masturbate thinking of my own wife made me feel emotionally closer to her. I put back her clothes into the wardrobe and cleaned the floor. I had some water. Cleaned me.
Then messaged Das. What's up.
It was nine.
"It is going cool. She's here with me. I'm tuning her."
After two hours I got his next update.
"I'm closing the deal. She's coming with me, man. I'm dropping her at her place."
I felt my dick hardening again. I typed and sent my reply; "All the best", then I laughed at myself. A man is here sending all the best to another to fuck his own woman.
But it was the truth. It happening. Any moment from now, they could enter the front door of this very apartment. Any moment she could be felled on this very bed. Any moment she could start crying. I lay in the darkness, on the floor near to the bed. I put my phone in 'Do not disturb' mode. All was well. Except for a sudden pinch of unknown fear unearthing inside the deepest of my unconscious mind. Time passed very slowly. Then I heard the door being opened. It's happening. Yet again.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 3 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 - by sarit11 - 21-11-2018, 12:08 PM