Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Me - Thank god, you understood it. I thought it would be difficult to get you out of it. I thought you may not want to

Shruti - Yes, I am a sex addict and I am enjoying it when they do things to me. But I am always aware that this is totally wrong and will definitely pull in so many problems for us.

Me - Yes. We should come up with a plan to somehow get out of this trap. There is one more thing I wanted to say. Hope you don't get angry. You are getting dangerously close to Pandian which is against our agreement

Shruti - Come on. What is wrong with you? I have slept with guys older than your father. That doesn't bother you. But flirting with Pandian does? You have some big problem in your head.

Me - For some reason, I just couldn't entertain the thought of you and Pandian mingling with each other

Shruti - Whatever. It is good that we are having a open discussion now. What do we do next?

Me - We should get them together and set some ground rules so that we don't get caught anywhere

Shruti - Yes. If any of our family members come to know about this, we are screwed

Me - Exactly. Let us talk to them this Monday and get them to an agreement
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 21-11-2018, 12:08 PM