Adultery My wife, why did she betray me (completed)
Meera closed her eyes tightly. Prabu slurped on the petals of her womanhood. Just as his tongue had proved her mouth just a few minutes ago, his tongue was now probing and teasing the inside of her pussy. Prabu sucked her swollen bud along with the hood covering it at the same time.

“hhmmm….aaahhh…..,” Meera’s eyes swooned.

Now two of his fingers entered her pussy to caress the inner walls of her feminine sheath as he continued to suck on her swollen bud.

(Meera tried to recreate the pleasures of that day by teasing the, rich nerves ending filled, pleasure bud with the tips of her dainty fingers. At the same time, she tried to control her body from moving too much because of the pleasure she was enjoying as she did not want to awaken her husband sleeping peacefully beside her)

When his probing fingertips caressed certain parts of her pussy wall she felt shock waves of pleasure shoot through her body.

“Prabu… Prabu…. Prabu…. ,” she kept a constant chorus of mumbling his name.

Prabu wondered if she ever had called out Saravanan’s name like this in all these years they had made love as man and wife. Seeing the way Meera’s body was shuddering Prabu thought proudly that all these must be new experiences for her and Saravanan would not have been able to make her react like this in uncontrollable bliss. Moreover, Meera herself was now pressing her vagina onto his mouth and her hand was pulling his head so as to press her pussy harder on his lips. The woman who had said ‘chee it’s dirty’ is now feverishly enjoying this.

Probably whenever Meera had said no or don’t Saravanan would not have pursued that further. As far as sexual foreplay is concerned when a woman says no, it should really mean, yes or that she is yet to experience the pleasure that foreplay would give. Prabu was already well versed in this matter about women.

Prabu surmised that once Meera as enjoyed this pleasure from him she would not resist this in the future. In fact, she most probably will be looking forward to receives the attention of his mouth on her pussy whenever they mated. She also would feel shy and fearful to ask this from Saravanan. Having not asked him or allowed him to do this in their many years of married life she would be afraid that he would be suspicious if she suddenly was to indicate she wanted her husband to do this.

It is always easier to unreservedly enjoy all the pleasures of sex with a lover than with a husband. There was no need for pretence of not wanting anything ‘vulgar’. This was for the good thought Prabu. She should feel that if she wanted all these types of sexual foreplay than it was only through him, she could enjoy that, Prabu thought happily. Prabu entered his two fingers a few inches inside her pussy and gently teased the upper wall of her vagina.

“AAAhhh…..OOhhhh…….,” Meera wailed her pleasure.

Now Prabu intensified the sucking of her clitoris along with the hood covering it as his fingers increased the pressure on her inner wall. Copious amounts of her sticky liquid coated on to his fingers.

“AAArrgghhh……I can’t stand it …..mummy……aaavvv….,” Meera groaned loudly as she pushed her hips up and pressed her pussy hard on his mouth.

Hearing her moans of pleasure and seeing the way her body was squirming aroused Prabu’s hunger for her even more. If I can make her writhe like this in pleasure just with my mouth, then what I feared definitely won’t happen. She would not lie down frigidly without doing anything because of feelings of guilt. When I shove my cock into her tight wet pussy and fuck her vigorously, she would not be able to control her passion and she would respond with equal excitement Prabu thought with elation.

She must experience the explosive joy of getting an orgasm through me eating her pussy. Prabu increased the fervour with which he was sucking and teasing her pussy with his mouth and fingers. He put one hand under her buttocks and lifted her so that his mouth had greater access to her bubbling pussy. Her vagina and his mouth was locked so tightly together that his moustache and her pussy hair was rubbing together the way her labia was rubbing hard against his lips.

“AAAhhh….. OOhhh…….. sssss………….ng..ng….,” her loud groans turned to whimpering cries as if she was in pain rather than the intense pleasure she was feeling.

Prabu could see the signs that Meera was approaching a mighty orgasm. Meera was not the first woman he had brought to a climax with his mouth. So, he was well aware that her peak was very close.

‘Cum darling, cum for me .. flood my mouth with your pussy juice .. let me drink it to my heart’s content , Prabu thought in his mind.
Even though he had referred to his penis as cock to her one or two times he felt the time was not yet right to fully talk vulgarly to her … to call her vagina cunt… to call their mating fuck… Prabu was cautious that she should not feel he is treating her with disrespect. Vulgar talk enhances the joy of sex, but she was not yet ready for that step. He knew that when their illicit coupling becomes more frequent it may not be surprising if, even she started talking vulgar words he thought smiling to himself.

Her twisting body suddenly became still but the muscles of her body started tightening. This was the calm before the storm. She was ready to burst in rapture.

“AAAAHHHGGGGGGGGG…………………………” her body spasmed violently. He held her body tightly with her pussy still locked on his mouth.

The walls of that room would not have ever heard such roar of pleasure from her .. not even when Saravanan had made love to her. Her sticky fluid completely covered his mouth. He drank that intoxicating wine till the trembling of her body subsided.

She only opened her eyes when she came back to normalcy. The first thing she saw was Prabu’s face. She felt very embarrassed when she saw his lips, moustache and surrounding areas wet with her feminine fluid. Did I do all this?? In shyness she covered her face with her hands. She felt shy that she behaved not like a proper wife but like she was Prabu’s mistress unable to control her lust. Now she felt awkward about her behaviour like a chaste housewife. This mixture of coyness and sexual craving was what that made her special.

There was a conceited look on Prabu’s face. He was fully confident now that he can make her a slave to her lascivious desires and the pleasures that she got through their unbridled sexual coupling. Mentally Meera had lost her chastity to him some time ago, now all that was left was for him to take it physically.  she is now going to give that most coveted prize to him, willingly. The thought that he was going to usurp the chastity of his friend’s wife did not figure in Prabu’s thinking at all. The rampant desire to possess the gorgeous woman who was disturbing his dreams and tranquillity was all that was in his mind.

“Meera open your eyes.”

Meera merely shook her head ‘no’.

“Look here, my sweet little girl.”

“What?? Little girl?? She took her hands away from her face having a mischievous smile on her face.

There was no evidence of her viscous liquid still on his face. He must have wiped it away she thought. He was sitting on his knees beside her body. He was looking at her. He too had a smile on his face.

“How was it Meera? Was it good?”

“Chee, enough you idiot,” Meera said as she turned her head away.

Prabu turned her face so that she faced him again.

“Darling, why this embarrassment? There should be no shyness between lovers.”

He is saying lovers. He had said he was crazy about me, he had fallen for my beauty, he can’t be without thinking about me but now he is saying we have become lovers..  love?? His words had a twofold effect. On the one hand it pleased her but on the other it also raised feelings of fear in her.

Is he saying he loves me? I’m a married woman she thought. How can I love another person. It’s one thing that we, in a moment of weakness forget ourselves and involve in this illicit sex but to love..???  This is dangerous. Where will all this lead to. Now is not the time to deeply think about all this. The mind is too confused and consumed with passion. What is certain is that he is going to take my body and equally certain is that I am going to lose to him my fidelity to my husband.

“Meera, there is a world of heavenly bliss waiting for us, there should be no hesitancy between us anymore.”

He took her hand and placed it on his manhood. Her eyes lowered to look at his manly weapon. It looked menacing in her dainty fingers.
Transfixed at the sight of it she unconsciously started stroking it. Truly she was in an enthralled state of mind as she looked at his hot rod of flesh.

“God, how big it is,” the words tumbled out of Meera’s mouth before she realised it.

Meera immediately bit her tongue when she realised what she had inadvertently mumbled. Che, why did I blurt that out. Prabu was happy hearing this. Even though she would not have wanted to, she accidently confirmed that his manhood was bigger than her husband’s.

The touch of her fingers on his rod was so pleasurable to Prabu. She would surely feel the pulse running down his throbbing cock he surmised.

“Do you like it?”

Meera shyly bowed her head but did not release his manhood from her hand.

“Didn’t I just say that there should be no hesitancy between us, tell me, do you like it.”

“Hmm,” that’s all the answer that came from Meera’s lips.

“Well I too love that you are holding him in your sweet fingers.”

A smile was Meera’s only response.

“Now onwards he belongs to you.”

She stared at him in mock anger.

By this he is telling in not so many words that in the same way my womanhood belongs to him now.

Prabu now came and sat on his knees between her legs. He opened her legs and she pulled it up so that her bent legs were now on the respective sides of her body. This made her vagina thrust out for him with her pink petals slightly open for his love spear to enter. Prabu rubbed the head of his cock on her entrance a few times. There was a wet sloshing sound as she was soaked with arousal. The sound told her that she was ready to accept his big thick rod inside her. He knew that too.

Her chasteness that she had protected so carefully for all these years is going to be lost in a matter of seconds. She suddenly happened to see the framed wedding picture hanging on their wall. Saravanan was happily smiling in that photo. If he were to see his wife spread-eagled on their bed, fully naked and waiting for another man to take her, how much of agony he would feel.

Meera closed her eyes. Please forgive me my dear husband she begged in her heart. Prabu’s thick cock started entering her slowly. Meera opened her eyes again. She saw her vagina swallow his erect penis. Inch by inch it disappeared from her eyes and into her body.

“God … heaven …. Heaven … she welcomed his body into her arms in a warm embrace.

“Meera …. Meera ….”

Meera opened her eyes in shock. She came back from her reverie to the present. The voice calling out Meera .. Meera.. was her husband’s. Has he woken up she thought as she turned her head, to look at him. No, he was still asleep. He was rambling in his sleep. When they were newly married, she came to know that her husband had a habit of talking in his sleep. For some years now that behaviour had stopped but now it has suddenly re-emerged. Why?? She was confused.

“Meera ….dear ..what do you want..”  then there were a few words that he mumbled that she could not make out.

Meera wondered whether she should wake him up or not.

Again, his voice. Some ramblings she could not understand, then clearly, “of course anything for you dear, you are the queen of my home…then a few more unintelligible mumblings then silence. He was sleeping soundly again.  
Meera couldn’t understand why this behaviour has come back again but one thing, those words that he spoke that she heard so clearly.  “Meera, you are the queen of my home.”

Those words pierced her heart like a spear. What an evil thing I was doing, she scolded herself badly. When I have this wonderful man for me why am I always thinking of my old lover. You bitch, you prostitute, Meera had never scolded herself so badly before. With a terrible heartache and pain, she did not know how she finally managed to fall asleep.

Next day she did not allow any thoughts of Prabu to disturb her mind. She kept herself busy doing various chores and household work. Slowly time moved and she expectantly waited for her husband to come home. Strangely he was very late today. It was 9 pm already and he was still not back home. Meera started getting worried. She phoned the house of her husband’s chief assistant in the shop.

“Boss left the shop early today. He left by 5 pm itself,” he said.

Meera’s fear and anxiety increased tremendously. She was deeply worried not knowing what to do. With this worry for the safety of her husband she never had even a small bit of thought about Prabu. At this point of time he was wiped out from her mind. Finally, around 10.15 pm Saravanan came home.

“What happened? Why are you so late, I was so worried,” she was almost in tears.

Her fear and anxiety, was very evident in her voice. Saravanan looked at his wife fondly.

“Sorry Meera, I was in such a hurry I completely forgot to call and inform you.”

“That’s okay dear, but what happened, where did you go?”

“I went to the hospital in the neighbouring big town.”

“Why? Why did you go there?”

“Prabu’s father is in a very bad way. They have admitted him there. When I heard the news I took the car and left in a hurry. I didn’t even remember to inform you.”

Hearing this she was taken aback. “Oh … how is he now?”

“Not so good. The doctor has informed them to get all the near relatives to come and see him.”

Meera was shocked that his health was this bad.

Saravanan continued, “ Mother (Prabu’s mother) is trying to contact Prabu and his wife.”

For a second there Meera felt her heart had stopped beating. Prabu is going to come back here again???
[+] 4 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My wife, why did she betray me - by game40it - 24-11-2019, 03:28 PM
RE: My wife, why did she betray me - by game40it - 24-11-2019, 03:32 PM
RE: My wife, why did she betray me - by game40it - 24-11-2019, 03:35 PM
RE: My wife, why did she betray me - by game40it - 25-11-2019, 06:17 PM
RE: My wife, why did she betray me - by LustyLeo - 25-11-2019, 07:34 AM
RE: My wife, why did she betray me - by Minister - 25-11-2019, 04:02 PM
RE: My wife, why did she betray me - by Dorabooji - 25-11-2019, 04:55 PM
RE: My wife, why did she betray me - by game40it - 25-11-2019, 06:27 PM
RE: My wife, why did she betray me - by game40it - 25-11-2019, 06:28 PM