Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 ( Completed )
Chapter! 10

I was more surprised than shocked to know about new developments. The first question arised in my mind was whether Ananya was aware of this proceedings. Things were moving too fast in my absence.

"You should dig into this Samay Madhav."
I took extra care not to mention him as Sam.
"When I saw him last week, I didn't even know his name. Well, I do have some info now. He's married to one of Meera's former colleagues. Looks like they know each other for quite some time. Not sure if he's already fucking the chick."
Mr. Das sounded hopeless.
He was as desperate as me.

Two days later we met again in the bar. I hurriedly diverted our subject to Sam. He was clueless.

"Have you given up?"
"I fucking don't know, man. What about you. Do you have any idea?"

I felt an urge to help him here. This man was the only pawn in my hand to stop Meera from getting closer to Sam.
"You should ask her out."
I suggested.
"I don't think it will work. It's too early, man."
"It's better to be early than late in this case."
I persisted.
"You know I've just made her believe that I'm not the earlier Das. I'm playing a perfect gentleman now."
"Okay that's really good. But gentlemen rarely get the girl."
"I agree but I like to believe it against the rule book in Meera's case. She's different."

I felt good of hearing a praise about my wife being difficult to get. But I wasn't sure if I can believe that seriously. I still remembered Arman. It took him just one night to seduce her.
"Then it sounds like that guy your enemy Mr. Samay isn't a gentleman."
"Yeah, I feel exactly the same."
"The only way forward is to present yourself in a honest way."
"What do you mean honest? I'm married. And you know my wife, don't you?
"Let Meera meet your wife. Get some sympathy."
"What sympathy man. She'll know that I'm sexually deprived. She'll be cautioned."
He rubbed his head.
"Are you really sexually deprived?"
I leaned forward and grabbed my drink.
"That's not the point here. Well, since getting slapped by my goddess bitch, I'm. Yes."
He confessed.
"So before that you had affairs."
"Not affairs. Just pussies, I would say. A lot of them. But none of them were even close to what Meera is."
"Then why do you have to look like sexually deprived."
"I don't have to. That's right. But, no man, meeting Neerja with Meera is never an option. It will backfire. Tell something else."

I thought more about it over my next drink. "Then expose this man to his wife."
That sounded a better plan to him.
"But how?"
"I don't know, but you better find his wife first."
I suggested.

Though I was making suggestions like these, I clearly had no idea how they might work. All I wanted to do was to stop Meera seeing Sam, as early as possible.

Next day I met Ananya, mainly to ask if she's aware of Sam following Meera to her office on Thursdays. Thursdays are his half working days. I didn't really know such a stupid schedule existed at anyone's work.
Ananya was aware of this. But she said it with a smile on the corner of her lips. I felt she's lying. I was instantly angry.
"Why are you doing this? You can stop this, can't you?"
"Why would I stop this?"
"Why do you want Sam with Meera?"
"Because she deserves something like it. Sam can be a consolation. Compensation. She deserves it, doesn't she?"
"What. How?"
"Because you've slept with his wife. You took his wife to his bed as well as yours!"
"I didn't initiate it."
I defended.
"It doesn't matter Krish. Don't you know the theory about the leaf and the thorn?"

A certain level of dizziness had begun to grow inside me. Ananya might have sensed it.
"Come on Krish. I'm just kidding. I'm playing it cool because I know my husband. Sam wouldn't do anything like that. Meera is my friend and he know that very well."
I couldn't believe her just like that. She had no clue that her husband lusts after my wife. She's even ready to let him have coffee dates with her. I wondered if I should tell her about his blackmail attempt on Meera. But if I tell, I will eventually have to tell how did I come to know about it. I will end up confessing that I was spying on Meera. Then she'll discuss it with Meera and the wound will be deeper.
No. Don't.
I decided to remain quiet on Sam. Through Ananya, I was sure I couldn't bring about any change.

"You know Meera likes the rough way."
I was referring to what Ananya had told me about Sam.
"Mmm. I know. But I trust my husband."
She giggled.
I really felt pity for her.
"You keep trusting him, but I'm worried about my wife."
I didn't really enjoyed putting up this picture of myself in front of her.
"Are you suggesting he'll force himself on her?"
I'm not suggesting, but telling you, because I know. I have seen him trying to bang my wife. I wanted to say. But I remained quiet.
"Look, last time when we were talking, you were saying like your wife is the Savitri and the men are the chasers. Now you're scared of my husband just because he had taken her for a couple of coffees? Look, as far as I know, Meera is setting up her new home. I hope you're aware of that. He's just helping her. He's not getting into her pants."
She was pissed off. But she had given me somewhat relief. I suddenly backed off.
"Come on I didn't mean to say that. But I just meant to say you should be thinking at least like me because, you know, like I care for my wife, I expect YOU care for your husband."
"Care for your wife and my husband, huh? To be honest, Krish, we both don't have that right. We both know each other very well. You've slept with that widow. And you've slept with me. More than once. And you know that I've had many men in my life, behind Sam. We both have made mistakes. But we should be glad that our partners are trustworthy and they won't cheat on us. I know my husband and I trust him. And as far as I know of Meera, she's never made an attempt to cheat on you. She's the most loyal wife I've ever seen among my friends."

I sat there, listening to her speech with all my heart.
I was deeply moved. Hell.
I wondered if the whole world around me had gone dumb.

"If you're ready for it, I can spill one truth. Perhaps I can help you as well." She said.
"This Saturday there's a big office party that we'll be attending together; Sam, Meera and me. I will leave earlier from the party and I'm sure Sam will take her to her flat. If you want, we can follow them. I'm damn sure Sam won't do anything wrong. But still I'm letting you test my husband."
It took me a few moments to allow this information to sink in.

"Where the hell this party came from?
Can I attend the party?"
I knew I couldn't. But I still asked.
"Ooh please. I beg you. Don't feel bad. But you're not welcome. By the way what are you planning even if you could?"
"I would stop her. If I'm there they won't even try."
"I'll be there to stop them."
"But your plan seems to be made to help them."
I complained.
"You are again back to the point. How come you've become such a dick, I never knew!"
She was irritated.
"Okay even if he gets his way into her bed, I bet there won't be a second time. Because he isn't half as good as you."
I don't know if she really meant to compliment me at this point of our argument. I neither enjoyed it.
The truth that I might soon lose my wife to the one I least wanted was hurting me more than anything.
And deep in my heart, I was starting to smell that this woman just wants her husband seduce my wife. Because she had many sins. What if she wanted her husband to commit a mistake so that she can have all the freedom?

Suddenly I thought about the key. Flat number 115.
I told you that I knew the key was really a key. If they come to her flat, I can have a chance to witness it, and stop it, if I get there earlier, with the key.
I had told you, the key is not just a key. Right?
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 4 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 - by sarit11 - 21-11-2018, 12:04 PM