Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Bharath - Ha ha. I didn't know that. So, cute girls like you will like men like me?

Aarthi - Good joke. You are a bit too short for girls' expectations. Add your childish behavior to that, you always look like a little brother to everyone. No one will love you or lust you

Bharath - You hit me under my belt

Santosh - Guys. Let us stop this non sense and continue watching this epic fuck

He fast forwarded some of the scenes. They had played poker till midnight. Till that they were taking turns to go to the bedroom and fuck her. Shruti was so exhausted. Then they had given her a lot to eat and drink. Then they brought some mattresses to the room where they were playing poker. They joined all of them together so that all can sleep side by side. There were many mattresses. So, they didn't have to struggle for space. Shruti was asked to sleep in a corner. Aarthi was next to her and Santosh after her. Others slept to the next of Santosh. Aarthi had her camera switched on and facing Shruti. Once the night started for them, Shruti fell asleep due to tiredness. But she was never allowed to sleep for more than half an hour continuously. Someone from the men went there, pulled down her bed sheet, spread her legs and fucked her. It was non stop fucking for her. Aarthi used the camera to focus on things whenever she woke up hearing the sound. 

Shruti was allowed to sleep for 2 hours in the morning. Then she was woken up and taken to bathroom and placed in a bathtub. Everyone took bath with her and fucked her in the bath tub. Then she was forced to drink whiskey. That had increased her horniness. As a result, she was on fire the whole day pulling people to fuck her. She was fucked in almost every room in that house. Bharath stepped out from the room twice to go to restroom and masturbate. Pandian kept looking at Shruti and gave a smirk. The fact that Shruti accepted her lust for him was just a big boost for his ego. The bastard kept looking at her and me as though he pitied both of us. He came to Shruti and told "No matter how much you try. You can't get me"

Shruti - I don't want you. Yes, I had lust on you. That doesn't mean I can't live with out you

Pandian smiled and walked away saying "Let us see that"

Lunch was even more painful. Santhosh and Bharath sat on either side of Shruti. They made fun of both of us throughout. They kept their hands on Shruti freely. It is not like they didn't do it before. But it was a friendly touch before. These touches were very different. Touching the shoulders is different from pressing the shoulders. A pat on the thighs is different from pressing the thighs continuously. Bharath was doing this pretty often. Shruti was clearly uncomfortable with all this and that was visible in her face. 

The rest of the week was no different. Our manager was back from Tuesday. Bharath was acting like a brat ever since then. He often went to Shruti's place, pressed her boobs and ran away. This was just irritating. Whenever we were having lunch or having tea, he made it a point to put hands on her shoulders, hips or thighs whenever possible. We didn't know how long we can survive this. But Pandian was at his usual cool. Except the occasional verbal humiliation, he maintained that he hated her and never tried to take advantage of Shruti. 
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 21-11-2018, 12:02 PM