Misc. Erotica Kasturi : The Enchanting Scent Part - 2
One day while she was working out she twisted her ankle. Kasturi fell down Immediately holding it in her hands... squealing like a baby. Billu came down to have a look at it...but no she wasn't even letting him see. 
"Aaahhh... Don't touch it hurts." She said.
Billu didn't knew what to do...but one thing was clear. He picked her up in his arms and took her to her room. He was really strong...even the stairs it didn't mattered.
Placing her on bed he said..."I am bringing the oil." 

He came back and it took him only ten minutes to operate her. "Now get up and showme your walking." He said.
She was skeptical first then she was almost jumping with happiness. 
She kissed him on his cheeks. He wasn't expecting that at all. The feeling of her soft lips on his scruffy cheeks felt really heavenly. Kasturi blushed seeing him diving into fantasy world. 
"Is there something else hurt on you?" He said falling onto her knees. She giggled and stepped behind. 
"No not for now." She said.
"Oh ! Can I get one more kiss?" He asked in a low tone.
"What did you say...have you lost your mind. Don't you for..." She was saying in an artificial tone...Billu had looked up...noticing her changed behavior... perhaps scared...had he hurt her...But No she was teasing him. Making fun of him.

Her face turned red seeing his deadly stare at him. Billu rose on his feet and stepped towards her. She took the step back. Fearing. Her eyes on his foot movement.
She was about to reach the wall... when he said, "So I should leave Madam...I shouldn't be forgetting my position. You are absolutely right...but what to do with this heart who always runs the other direction." 
The worlds fell like knife in her heart. She didn't meant to hurt him...rather she had said it in a friendly manner teasing him. Inside her heart she knew she also had a soft corner for him. He always made her smile and took care of her in every possible way he could. And apart from all that...he wasn't creepy at all.

"Stop...where are you going I didn't mean this?" She said in her comforting womanly tone.
"I was just making fun of you. Don't go like this please." She pleaded until he was almost stepping down the stairs.
"Billu...come here." She said in the similar autoritive manner. He had to go back. So he returned. She stood there near the bed. 
"Yes Madam." He said standing on the door.
She gestured him to come right next to her. She took her position knowing it would take a lot to push him down the bed. Catching him off guard she did. He was on her bed lying against his back. She came in top of him. Her soft toned gentle body pressing his hard structure underneath... which felt really good to him.

"Madam...please let me go. Someone would see." He said.
Kasturi had her beautiful face on top of him....her hair falling and tickling his face.
"Sshhhh." She replied grabbing his wrist in her hands. "There ain't anyone coming to save you from me." She said blushing. She pressed her head down. Billu remained still... waiting for the first kiss to happen between them...her gloosy soft lips on his. But her lips fell again on his cheeks.
Twice. She Whispered in his ears in her most intimate and racy tone. "How about it now...are we clear?"
Slowly she was lifting her face up. When he turned the situation around...all of a sudden taking her underneath him. 

Kasturi wasn't expecting that at all. His deep eyes only had lust in them. He wanted to possess her...shower his love on her...not in drizzles but in some long waited dark rain. Her fingers intertwined with his...already feeling his harshness. Kasturi closed her eyes and turned her head away...his chest falling on her's... pressing down the heaving mangoes... calming her ache down. And finally his lips landed in the sweet triangle, right underneath her jawline and her neck. She couldn't move her body but her neck did. He was very manly. He returned again...with his tongue... savouring the honey spread on her vast expanse of skin. It was all too erotic for her. She was already breathing heavy. She turned her head in other direction...only to give him what he wanted. But finally he let her go after ten minutes...his hands had given up her plam a long ago. Her hands were burried in his hair when he did all that.

"I am sorry Madam...I shouldn't have done that. I am really sorry." He said probably getting into the real world... realising they were miles apart. 
"Why do you always have to ruin things.... Asshole?" She replied. Looking in his direction. He was about to leave when he returned back. Turning her to him... taking her face in his right palm... pressing it and holding her head with his left one. 
She had to open her lips. 
"Beautiful...So fucking beautiful..." He whispered gesturing her to bring her tongue out. She obliged. His lips came down to savour it all... this time around a little harshly...his scruffy skin brushing harsh against her gentle one... arousing her to the pore of her skin. His lips came down to have it all present on her tongue. Exchanging. In circling. Possessing. The rawness with he was kissing her was overwhelming. He burried his teeth on her lips...she cried in muffled sounds. His face pressed agaist her... sealing it all. He had bitten her upper lip as well...tears swelled up in his eyes but she liked it all.

For the next few days he kept himself away from her. Stealing glances. Kasturi gave him signals but he was too dumb to pick it. Although he wanted the same thing. 
Amidst of it Holi had arrived. Everyone except Billu had been granted leave. 
She wore an old white kurti that day...it fitted her frame quite kissing her skin. She wanted to be bra-less but her nipples were already poking hard. There were only two lf them in the house. 

Billu had been sunbathing when she poured a full bucket of chilled and coloured water on him. He was all shocked and shivered hard. She stood there giggling.
"Happie Holi." She said. He was all drenched. He looked at her for revenge. He could see she had been wearing a kurti and red leggings. And ofcourse the bra.
She knew what she had to do. She ran like a deer saving herself from the panther. But not long. A hand came over her left shoulder and landed on her right breast. Grabbing it instantly... taking her under control.
"No Billu No...let me go." She said giggling.
"Hahaha...Keep struggling." He replied. 
He took her both elbows in control and took her with him. Where he kept it all alot. She walked backwards with him. He undid her zipper in between and plucked her bra off.
"Aaaahhh...Noooo." She squealed at this manhandling.

He took the water baloon and burst it on her left one first.
Drenched and inticed her nipples cherries had already started poking out. She gasped for air as the second one bursted in-between her legs. The cold water...arising her sensation. He was really shameless...he did this with her Kurli lifted. He burst a few more. Somehow she freed herself from him but he trapped her to fall comfortably on the lush lawn. Her half open back visible to him now. He burst a few more...thereby drenching her all out. He grabbed the flip of her Kurti as she tried to get away...the zipper opened upto the point first then the fabric torn out. And he torn it out all. She held the cloth on her front to save her modesty. But he was in no mood. He took her under control and pressed her hands on the lust grass. And peeled off her soaked kurti off her breasts with his mouth.
"Aaaa...Nooo...Nooo...Eeeeshhhhh...Pleaseee...pleaseee." She blabbed in between. His eyes had widened to see her beauty.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kasturi : The Enchanting Scent Part - 2 - by rashmi_rathi - 29-01-2019, 09:10 AM