Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Chapter 14

We came to office and found that no one was at the desk. I got a call from Bharath number asking me to come to a conference room nearby. I thought there was some meeting. I went there with Shruti. Shruti was dressed in a conservative salwar kameez. As soon as we entered, everyone on the room applauded. There were Santhosh, Aarthi, Bharath and Pandian. They told that our manager was on leave and they can do what they want. I turned to the other side to find a video being projected. It was none other than the video which Aarthi took over the weekend.

Santhosh - What are you looking at? It is a 24 hour video. I have tried my best to remove unwanted portion. But every scene was too good to be cut off. You know she slept only for 2 hours? No one allowed her to sleep continuously. Everyone woke her up and fucked her whenever they wanted and your cute sexy high-class professional  wife made sure that no one was disappointed. Look at her involvement and interest in sucking that old man's dick. 

We both immediately got up to leave. But Santhosh blocked us on the way and said "You guys want to get it telecast in our office cafeteria? Now sit down and enjoy the show with us"

We sat next to each other. Santosh told that he had already narrated the events leading to the sex session on Saturday

Pandian - You guys deserve what you got. 

The scene they were watching was where I was ejaculating my sperm while Shruti was getting fucked. Shruti looked at me surprised. Turns out that she was not aware of it as she was getting fucked at that time and she didn't have a clue of what was happening around. Aarthi moved her chair next to me. Santhosh moved his chair next to Shruti. Bharath and Pandian were sitting opposite to us

Aarthi : I bet you 100 Rs that Dilip will be having a hard-on right now watching his wife being fucked on tv 

Santosh - I bet you 200 Rs that Shruti's nipples would be erect now and her pussy would be wet now after seeing her body being ravished by old men
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 21-11-2018, 12:01 PM